• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

Tom Hardy’s Dug
32 minutes ago, pointon said:

Gms pluse cash 

Development 

Leaves room for another attacker to be signed…

🤔

Lord Beni of Gorgie
18 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Aye most of the chat before was about him leaving for whoever on a pre contract.Wonder if we could loan them Henderson as part of a deal to bring him now

Henderson I think, can only go back to Alloa 

19 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

But Celtic are a great flee flowing football team that scores hunners of goals 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️😆
Same points as last season. 
Sign Cooke on a pre contract now. 

They have scored 46 goals ... 

3 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Henderson I think, can only go back to Alloa 

Ah didn't realise he had played for us this season or is it just being registered that counts

kingantti1874
28 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

But Celtic are a great flee flowing football team that scores hunners of goals 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️😆

you aren’t trying to argue that Celtic aren’t a good side..

ffs 🤦‍♂️

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

They have scored 46 goals ... 

Amazing, without anyone being in the goal scoring cheers, still got the same points as Lennon did having spent £20m before January and are still behind Rangers 😆

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

ffs 🤦‍♂️

Same points as last season and 4 points behind your other team who are worse off than last season. 
Having spent a fortune and pumped out of two or three European tournaments 😆

Edited by Pasquale for King

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

ffs 🤦‍♂️

Obviously not mate, but we showed in the second half we can match them all the way, call me naive but I reckon the Scottish league is the best for a moneyball strategy, and i think both Celtic and Rangers know this. 

They are scared to see us challenging them, they don't want that. 

Our signing strategy has been 1st class, hungry u23s want to prove themselves, I'm hopeful with Joe and recruitment team in place, we will be selling players for £5-£10mil very soon, which we enable us to compete more with them two. 

Always plenty of hidden gems out there Joe seems to be finding them. 

lost in space
36 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Would that not make Charles-Cook a rat??

Or does it not work like that when we are the signing club?

Just now, lost in space said:

That’s correct, it doesn’t work that way when we are signing players. There’s a huge difference between a rat and our glorious club making a shrewd deal. 

Another press conference late in the evening. Definitely not ruling out another late night announcement. Everyone working overtime on the recruitment side it seems.

Pasquale for King
Just now, lost in space said:

Surely signing for a bigger club on 4 times his wages etc is understandable 🤷🏾‍♂️🤔?

Its not quite the same, they’re hardly trying to compete with us are they?

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Sertse said:

Another press conference late in the evening. Definitely not ruling out another late night announcement. Everyone working overtime on the recruitment side it seems.

I can barely handle all these great signings, what a job they’re all doing 👍🏽👏🏾

2 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Are you stating a fact??

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Amazing, without anyone being in the goal scoring cheers, still got the same points as Lennon did having spent £20m before January and are still behind Rangers 😆

Surely being top scorers in the league without a single player in the top 5 Scottish Premiership scorers is a good thing?

4 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Did Charles Cook get a number of career ending injuries where County stood buy him and paid for treatment?

Never the same

lost in space
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

That’s correct, it doesn’t work that way when we are signing players. There’s a huge difference between a rat and our glorious club making a shrewd deal. 

Thanks for clarifying. I don't know how I could have confused the 2 situations....

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Aye? The first 60mins showed just how much they’re scared of us, with half of their team out. 

ps. We were at home, and not one Hearts fan went to that game worrying about how we should line up against them. And then we shit our pants. 

ColinSmith1255
7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I shrew is still a rodent 

lost in space
2 minutes ago, Steak said:

Did Charles Cook get a number of career ending injuries where County stood buy him and paid for treatment?

Never the same

Hearts did not just choose to pay for treatment - they were contracted to. I take your point though - a player in that position should/could have done more to ensure their club was helped financially.

Malinga the Swinga

Used to be that once clock ticked past 5pm, that was it for transfers till next day.

Given what happened last night, what time do I need to check in here tonight for developments?

Would certainly be happy if we nabbed Cook but Ross County would be daft to let him go.

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

14 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Obviously not mate, but we showed in the second half we can match them all the way, call me naive but I reckon the Scottish league is the best for a moneyball strategy, and i think both Celtic and Rangers know this. 

Our signing strategy has been 1st class, hungry u23s want to prove themselves, I'm hopeful with Joe and recruitment team in place, we will be selling players for £5-£10mil very soon, which we enable us to compete more with them two. 

Always plenty of hidden gems out there Joe seems to be finding them. 

So what’s your thoughts on are next player in ?

13 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Been saying it for years. They would 💩 themselves if we or any other team got in to the champions league and made big money.

19 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

So he's a shrew.   Not a big signing that. 

😀 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
39 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Ah didn't realise he had played for us this season or is it just being registered that counts

Think he would have been involved in League Cup.....think 

59 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

And let's be fair they are quite right to want daft money

Absolutely. Like I say he could be the difference between relegation and survival. 

5 minutes ago, poultry said:

Been saying it for years. They would 💩 themselves if we or any other team got in to the champions league and made big money.

100% mate, I’ve been saying this myself and what annoys me as the OF say “we don’t have any team outside us challenge enough” then as soon as we or any team in the SPL have a good player they come sniffing 🤷‍♂️

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but some Motherwell fans seem to think there’s a chance Bevis Mugabi will be leaving them with us and Aberdeen in the frame. 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but some Motherwell fans seem to think there’s a chance Bevis Mugabi will be leaving them with us and Aberdeen in the frame. 

I'd take him. Tank. Strong. Quick. Celtic were supposed to be interested at the start of the window too. 

Apparently they've signed an American striker who's meant to be quite handy. 

Leveins Battalion

Not sure if we are in for Cook but Ross County have approached a few teams looking for loans and one of them is ironically Yan Dhanda,makes me think Cook is offski.

4 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

I'd take him. Tank. Strong. Quick. Celtic were supposed to be interested at the start of the window too. 

Apparently they've signed an American striker who's meant to be quite handy. 

Efford he’s called. Was reading that earlier. Doesn’t seem like work permit will be done by tomorrow which is good. Don’t like those sorts of surprises. 

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Can’t say he’s impressed whenever I’ve seen him, Cook tore him to shreds last week. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Can’t say he’s impressed whenever I’ve seen him, Cook tore him to shreds last week. 

Haven’t noticed him much either. Never saw highlights of Motherwells loss to Ross County either. 

Everybody Loves Baz!
1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

Is this ITK or your opinions??

Are you going for the 'most questions asked' record today??

JiH hasn't got a look in.