• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

Jack Torrance
40 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Okay, the sneaky rumour did happen last night and now Anderson saying he could be at Tynecastle tonight. I’m not far off being able to claim to be ITK! 👀 

:horse:

I'm with ya. You're now officially on my ITK list 😄

default_smilies_horse.jpg

Edited by Jack Torrance

Naisys Tackle
3 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

Another one in the eye for the Bongo haters.

Perhaps he will be cut a lot more slack in future.  Even when he gets abuse he's courteous in reply. 

37 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

We would have had him in the summer. But was injured.  

You've been bang on the button with this one John 👍

6 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

Another one in the eye for the Bongo haters.

I don’t “hate” anyone on this forum, I’ve never met any as far as I know. But what exactly is one in the eye for anyone who is considered such a thing?

40 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Trying to get two more done before window closes, other player will be in attendance tonight at game. 

And of course the Japanese is one.

Jambof3tornado
12 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Simms looks the business

Nice second goal here (Blackpool's third)

Love him already!!!

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Perhaps he will be cut a lot more slack in future.  Even when he gets abuse he's courteous in reply. 

He rightly gets it tight for his general football slaverings and can also  be quick in dishing out "banter", he's no victim. 

However, like many he doesn’t deserve abuse when suggesting possible interest in players or transfer news. 

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Just now, BackOfTheNet said:

I don’t “hate” anyone on this forum, I’ve never met any as far as I know. But what exactly is one in the eye for anyone who is considered such a thing?

Doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Barry Anderson logged onto Kickback as he always does, saw that Bongo Song had been posted, then told his past self to write article linking us to Everton FC forward Ellis Simms.

Just now, DC_92 said:

Doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Barry Anderson logged onto Kickback as he always does, saw that Bongo Song had been posted, then told his past self to write article linking us to Everton FC forward Ellis Simms.

Don’t know how Bongo does it tbh. A man beyond time and space but fair play to the man 👏 

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

He rightly gets it tight for his general football slaverings and can also  be quick in dishing out "banter", he's no victim. 

However, like many he doesn’t deserve abuse when suggesting possible interest in players or transfer news. 

I would agree with everything there but I do disagree that he isn't a victim when he's clearly victimized at times. 

Even some of the "slavering" is playing the man and not the ball. 

Anyway off topic.  Very good signing it seems today :)

3 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

:notsure:

Naisys Tackle
Just now, johnking123 said:

We wanted Simms permanently last time. Wonder if we still do.

Everton rate him really highly and just gave him a new contract.  Pipe dream at this stage, lucky enough to get this calibre of player on loan as it is. 

Jack Torrance

It was discussed earlier in the thread, regarding leaks to the media. The way Banderson has "broke" the name, backs that up.

If it does come to fruition, it's clear the media will only get an insight when the deals are done.

Banderson mentioned the name last night and he'll have been told to hold off on releasing more details until today.

So he's drip feeding now that the deal is close and he might be at the ground tonight. Then when the signing is confirmed he can say he exclusively revealed it earlier.

JamboCampbell

Branthwaite in the stand tonight, scenes! 

Chances of signing either on a perm are slim though nah? Got to say its looking more and more like Joe and the boys are waiting for the 'right' players before splashing any cash. could be a big summer ahead if we secure the european money. maybe these deals with an option to buy....

3 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Loan deal.

😂😂😂 18 hours ago you said we weren't signing anyone and would go with what we have

Just now, WDJ87 said:

😂😂😂 18 hours ago you said we weren't signing anyone and would go with what we have

That was my opinion,not fact.

3 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

Don’t know how Bongo does it tbh. A man beyond time and space but fair play to the man 👏 

Indeed. The less said about that sneaky, time-travelling villain Barry Anderson the better, however.

Anyway, this Blackpool journo seems to think he's better than Gnanduillet, so that's a start.

Just now, Agentjambo said:

That was my opinion,not fact

But suddenly now you're "itk" that we are signing Branthwaite on loan??

Just now, WDJ87 said:

But suddenly now you're "itk" that we are signing Branthwaite on loan??

I don’t know for certain,been told it’s a possibility.

9 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

We wanted Simms permanently last time. Wonder if we still do.

Would cost a bit since he’s just extended his contract until 2024

14 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Love him already!!!

Gnando scored some good goals for Blackpool as well and look how he turned out. If this comes off then I will judge the guy once I have seen him play. He looks good and has a decent predigree but we only have him until the end of the season it would seem.

6 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

Indeed. The less said about that sneaky, time-travelling villain Barry Anderson the better, however.

Anyway, this Blackpool journo seems to think he's better than Gnanduillet, so that's a start.

That's a mighty low bar - better than Gnanduillet.

2 minutes ago, neilr61 said:

Ryan Astley maybe?

If so would hope it’s permanent rather than a loan.

Never gonna give him up…

4 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Maybe just making sure they get a fee. On been with them 4 years. Was Man u before 

Jack Torrance
2 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

The lad's own views on where he wants to go might be more of a stumbling block than the cost.

If he's keen to come and enjoys it here, it might make Everton easier to deal with. On the flip side, he might just want to come for a few months for game time then go back to fight for his place. 

Of course, the league Everton are playing in next season will have a part to play in all that...

ScandinavianJambo
1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

If we can get both, great. 

A big huddy is a no no tho. 

100% agree. Let us not go back to punt up the ball!

44 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Branthwaite possible 

Just watched the highlights v Chelsea.

Fully appreciate that its just a few moments, but goal his asides ....hmmm ??

Edited by Busby8

5 minutes ago, Busby8 said:

Just watched the highlights v Chelsea.

Fully appreciate that its just a few moments, but goal his asides ....hmmm ??

Not sure how great Halkett would look against the European champions either to be fair 

23 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

Maybe just making sure they get a fee. On been with them 4 years. Was Man u before 

23 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

The lad's own views on where he wants to go might be more of a stumbling block than the cost.

If he's keen to come and enjoys it here, it might make Everton easier to deal with. On the flip side, he might just want to come for a few months for game time then go back to fight for his place. 

Of course, the league Everton are playing in next season will have a part to play in all that...

Maybe. Catch 22 in some ways. We got Baningime relatively cheap as he wasn’t playing for them and only had a year left on his deal. With 2 1/2 years left and an appearance against Chelsea this season it’s unlikely he’d go for cheap. And of course if he plays well enough for us that we want to keep him then those performances will likely have raised his price.

Pasquale for King
20 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if they put an offer in for McKay to unsettle him.

Yeah it wouldn’t be a surprise at all. 

55 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

And of course the Japanese is one.

Assuming Ogashiwa is still in Japan, would it still be feasible to sign him before the end of the month? I.e.

Do players have to physically sign a contract in person? 

Could we sign and register a player "subject to a medical"?

Hokkaido (the city where I presume he is based) isn't even in mainland Japan!  Has anyone worked out which flights he'd need to catch to make it here by Monday!

8 minutes ago, brux said:

That'll be 5 on loan, not liking that 

cochrane, moore, woodburn   ?

EPL clubs rarely give these laddies a chance, it's tough for them to break into the side but great for us as we can give them an opportunity here and they have sell on value. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal