• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

1 minute ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Scott Sinclair. Got the rules changed so he would be eligible and he scored the winner against us, if I remember correctly. 

Not so much a rule change but the SFA got their arm twisted to open the offices on a Sunday, which is not normal practice :thumbsup:

It's freaking pleasing to see a name popping up the papers and seeing the player the day after signing the loan. Love that. 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Simms looks like the tall mobile type of striker we have been missing. Really looking forward to seeing him ruffle up a few defenses and hopefully that could start tonight. Wouldn't that be :sweeet:

He turned down West Brom 

6 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Anyone else hear that he turned down a club looking for promotion to the EPL to come here as he gave his word yesterday?

15 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Well done Hearts. 👍🏻🍺🥃

There are one or two things and people that might have turned his head this way and it's all down the people at Heart of Midlothian FC. This is very good. As others are saying. If this is what we can do now, it could be real fun if we get to where we want to with Europe. I'm up for the game and will be seeing it from our new Jambos eyes now and then I am sure.🙂 Come on the Hearts. 

Just now, niblick1874 said:

There are one or two things and people that might have turned his head this way and it's all down the people at Heart of Midlothian FC. This is very good. As others are saying. If this is what we can do now, it could be real fun if we get to where we want to with Europe. I'm up for the game and will be seeing it from our new Jambos eyes now and then I am sure.🙂 Come on the Hearts. 

Magic eh. 

8 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Surprised he's eligible for tonight

Have Celtic allowed the registration office to stay open?

18 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Means to an end. We needed a new striker. Nobody will be harmed as long as he scores goals.  

😁

It's no coincidence that our two signings this window are mates of folk we signed in the summer. From what I've heard Cammy and Beni love it at Hearts and in Edinburgh. I think both of them will have had a huge influence on both the signings.

Simms looks like a great addition to the squad , look for to watching him tear the shit out the vermin, 

welcome Ellis 💪❤️

Edited by One five

23 minutes ago, William H. Bonney said:

He looks like he’s being held hostage 

Scores 15 and he can go back

Edited by Sertse
Unharmed

• davemclaren changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Simms signs on loan ( updated )
2 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

Great signing. Credit to Neilson, Savage and Bongo 1874 for making this happen. 👏👏👏

😂😂, brilliant! 

8 minutes ago, j1964m said:

He turned down West Brom 

Holy shit. Thats quite a coup. 

Fair play to Robbie & Joe and his team for getting this done. 

Hopefully he gets a run out tonight. Wee debut goal and ascending to cult hero status immediately :) 

Naisys Tackle
Just now, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Was hoping for a tried and tested goalscorer this signing is very underwhelming. Meh. Simm-ply pish. 

6JWQ%2BH7xZeAgqLswRfJ8TgqgTZPRu74SmS2XAU

1 minute ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Was hoping for a tried and tested goalscorer this signing is very underwhelming. Meh. Simm-ply pish. 

Is that an attempt at being funny ??

Anyway welcome big guy 

2 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

More to be pitied than anything else. 

3 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Back to .net

Your post history absolutely stinks of Lochend

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

Boyce doubtful. Late fitness check. Simms could start. Not ITK but that’s the buzz in a Dalry boozer

Baptism of fire.

13 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

It's no coincidence that our two signings this window are mates of folk we signed in the summer. From what I've heard Cammy and Beni love it at Hearts and in Edinburgh. I think both of them will have had a huge influence on both the signings.

Yep, and that really looks good on us.

5 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

^Hobo alert^

adambraejambo
7 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

You know he just in for back up and to maybe rest Boyce for games against the Diddy teams like St Mirren, Ross County and Hibs. It just cover till summer. 

Captain Sausage
9 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

From the same person who claimed we should be after Moyo. Of Hamilton. 

Think I’ll file your opinion under your username. 

Sake, I pop off to make my tea and come back to find out we’ve signed a player and stated he’s eligible to play tonight? A watched kettle never boils and all that.

But yes, whelmcome Ellis!

8 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Boyce doubtful. Late fitness check. Simms could start. Not ITK but that’s the buzz in a Dalry boozer

Thought Boyce should have been subbed earlier on Saturday to save him for tonight 

1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Sake, I pop off to make my tea and come back to find out we’ve signed a player and stated he’s eligible to play tonight? A watched kettle never boils and all that.

:rudiyas:

AllyjamboDerbyshire
5 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Tea whelms. Now you know what you've got to do tonight, every ten minutes go through and boil that kettle!

13 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Is he made of glass or something FFS 😢 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal