** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal

Sertse

1 minute ago, David McCaig said:

At Tynecastle just now

This is, and probably will be, the only time I have ever used this smiley in a non-sarcastic way:

:interehjrling:

Bring on the Klaxon! :lol: 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

21 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Who are you and what have you done with our Bongo?

Credit were it's due not Robbie biggest fan but he has us 3rd and still in Scottish, so can't complain signings have been good in my opinion. 

For someone that can be very critical, it's only fair i give out praise and Robbie & Savage and the club deserve that. 

Nothing to fear tonight, I'm sure you and many others will be the difference tonight if we get a result, hopefully get the 3 points, have a real hatred for any team that accepts a title and they have not won it outright, wouldn't be me celebrating that embarrassing football club, and into the bargain we suffered as a football club, horrible horrible football club just like Rangers and Hibs. 

The Hearts are back!!. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

1 hour ago, GavK1012 said:

Big Elvis live on SSN the now saying he believes today there may be an exciting new addition 😉

Him and Robbie are very pally so sounds promising!!! 

Elvis was the Carlisle manager in charge of branthwaite and sold him to everton

2 minutes ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

My whelms are rising :horse:

My whelms are in check till I see a scarf above the head!  (But they are rising.....)

23 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Little faith in some random on a forum telling me it’s sorted ? Yes indeed.

5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

In squad ?? Ya beauty

Hud the bus I might have been given bum info but he is 100% currently at Tynecastle.

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Credit were it's due not Robbie biggest fan but he has us 3rd and still in Scottish, so can't complain signings have been good in my opinion. 

For someone that can be very critical, it's only fair i give out praise and Robbie Savage and the club deserve that. 

Nothing to fear tonight, I'm sure you and many others will be the difference tonight if we get a result, hopefully get the 3 points, have a real hatred for any team that accepts a title and they have not won it outright, wouldn't be me celebrating that embarrassing football club, and into the bargain we suffered as a football club, horrible horrible football club just like Rangers and Hibs. 

The Hearts are back!!. 

Robbie Savage??

Carl Fredrickson
1 minute ago, Heartsofgold said:

My whelms are in check till I see a scarf above the head!  (But they are rising.....)

I have been known to be premature before :peepwall:

Just now, Carl Fredrickson said:

I have been known to be premature before :peepwall:

Never with the whelms mate......:10900:

6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

For someone that can be very critical, it's only fair i give out praise and Robbie Savage and the club deserve that. 

The Hearts are back!!. 

Robbie Savage, have we signed him as well. Is he not a bit over our new age plan of being under 26?  😍

Just now, wavydavy said:

Robbie Savage, have we signed him as well. Is he not a bit over our new age plan of being under 26?  😍

😂😂

Vlad the impaler

They may just be taking photos etc for an early morning reveal tomorrow,we already knew he was coming up for tonight’s match 

12 hours ago, Maroonblood22 said:

Signed Simms on Football Manager last year and he was the dugs baws, so for that reason… I’m in 👍🏼

Good enough for me!  Sign him up!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, merseyjambo said:

IIRC Simms got injured in the playoffs with Blackpool and was due back in September.

There was a bit in the press down here pre season which talked about him being in limbo as it wasn’t clear what Everton were going to do with him. Blackpool wanted him back but the injury put them off as they needed someone from start of season. 

He is rated and I’m confident over the closing stretch will bag us a few goals.

The rules regarding loan out players from next season is going to be very interesting as It will limit the number of players EPL clubs can loan out and there will be a few players getting their contracts paid up to leave as the days of bloated squads and loaning out 15 or 20 players are gone.

I didn't know about this rule change, but great, I've been whinging about the elite punting players out. Believe Chelsea and City far exceeded 20, more like 40 at times. Ridiculous hold over young players, cheap to them, then get the cash back on fees to mugs who think they were actually ever a real thing at these clubs, cattle market

1 minute ago, bazman said:

if he is already signed and registered he could be on bench tonight and they are just doing photos etc now

Be some boost that.If the game is still alive we have seen how much Celtic seem to tire in matches

3 minutes ago, bazman said:

if he is already signed and registered he could be on bench tonight and they are just doing photos etc now

Yup, as I said earlier in the thread, the precedent is Scott Sinclair in 2016, whose registration was expedited to allow him to come off the bench and score a winner at Tynecastle.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Be some boost that.If the game is still alive we have seen how much Celtic seem to tire in matches

Big if, he understands our movements and rotations. Take a few games for that to happen

1 minute ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Big if, he understands our movements and rotations. Take a few games for that to happen

Some just get it right away and the buzz of coming on in such a big game as well.Way ahead of myself though probably isn't even registered yet.

letsmakesomenoise
4 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Ann is rabbiting on to him. 

Hope he signed first!  Don’t want him changing his mind 😳

Edited by letsmakesomenoise

13 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

Yup, as I said earlier in the thread, the precedent is Scott Sinclair in 2016, whose registration was expedited to allow him to come off the bench and score a winner at Tynecastle.

Opened on sunday morning to register

3 minutes ago, letsmakesomenoise said:

Hope he signed first!  Don’t want him changing his mind 😳

Read this taking a drink of juice at work nearly spat it out haha!

HeartsandonlyHearts
10 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

Precedent? Unfortunately that’s not how Scottish football works. Celtic/Newco that’s a different story.

”yes we will get someone down there to open the office at this late hour and file the paperwork. **** it, we’ll fill it in for you too. Save you a trip. Good luck tomorrow against those Jambo bar stewards”

Will be picking his squad number. Don't think you can sign someone and give them a number of a player who is out on loan already (example 7 Walker ) Will take a while with the amount of players we have out on loan. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug

I think we know the script now - it’s either a done deal and we will know imminently or it’s bullshit.

Seems like the former.

1 minute ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I think we know the script now - it’s either a done deal and we will know imminently or it’s bullshit.

Seems like the former.

But hedging your bets. 😄

Tom Hardy’s Dug
Just now, davemclaren said:

But hedging your bets. 😄

😂

main point I meant was if it is true we will know today or tomorrow - it won’t be a dragged out issue.

2 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

😂

main point I meant was if it is true we will know today or tomorrow - it won’t be a dragged out issue.

👍

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

👍

Just checking online and, again, most of the early noise about this move came from Liverpool reporters/locals sources. 

Seems like it is on my 

8 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Seems like the former.

Liverpool Echo reporting he's here for a medical.

Don't think we will hear anything official until tomorrow.

If we get beat tonight then it's some good news for tomorrow.If we win tonight then it's even more good news to add I think that's how they will be thinking.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal