Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

To my mind that would be sensible and would enable those who are only single jagged the time to comply.

Anyone getting a medical treatment to go to a football match is ****ing mental!

The fact people are even talking about that as normal is crazy.

Pre covid such coercian was illegal, arguably still is, and for very very good reasons. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Can you not just give out an official attendances of 9,999 to get around this shyte 👀

hobos do this every week but add thousands on😏,strange lot.

1 minute ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Pre covid such coercian was illegal, arguably still is, and for very very good reasons. 

Most of us just want to go and see the Hearts. 

I was already double jabbed but if I wasn't I would be making arrangements to comply. 

I'm sorry but I think you and your pals on here are over reacting. 

How do you react if you want to travel abroad ? 

Is it worth losing out on things that make life worthwhile ? 

All for the sake of a couple of wee jags and a bit of paper. 

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Most of us just want to go and see the Hearts. 

I was already double jabbed but if I wasn't I would be making arrangements to comply. 

I'm sorry but I think you and your pals on here are over reacting. 

How do you react if you want to travel abroad ? 

Is it worth losing out on things that make life worthwhile ? 

All for the sake of a couple of wee jags and a bit of paper. 

the other guy didnt answer so maybe you will? .... 

Please have a read of this: https://txti.es/covid-pass/images

Do you want to live like this?  Yes or No? 

Yes? Then carry on as you are. Hopefully it wont happen, but it might. 

No? Then at what point will you fight back against it? Just now folk cant go to football... maybe when 3rd and 4th boosters are required for everyone? maybe when kids are required? maybe when folk cant work? Maybe when folk cant get medical treatment? When folk cant buy food? 

Then the only difference between you and me is I think we should oppose it now. Nip it in the bud. You are happy to wait till it gets much more extreme?. Much more difficult to stop a boulder that is already rolling down a mountain. 

... and underlying this, and a reason to be very suspicious, there has been no scientific evidence or data presented at all to confirm this will even make any difference! Following the science?! Not even close.  

The faux outrage on here is symptomatic of a large portion of population now.

Is this 'passport' a bullshit idea?  Yes, yes it is and I (even as an SNP member) think it is totally unworkable and unfair.

Is it the law to have this confirmation on hand if asked for it when entering a PUBLIC gathering?  Yes it is, get over it and suck it up.

If you are pulled over for a vehicle spot check, you are asked for your drivers licence, which has more personal information than this vaccination passport will have.

I am ****ing sick to death of all the restrictions on my lifestyle and I am now at this point.  Quite simply, if you do not get the vaccine, which has been proven safe and effective against this virus, then accept the limitations to your desired lifestyle.  Why the hell should I continue to be punished for your failings??  Answer that.

I understand that some people cannot get the vaccine for medical reasons but that should be the one and only reason for people to not get it.

I also understand, because I can read and make my own judgement, that the vaccine does not stop the virus spreading.  It does however, vastly reduce the chances of you ending up in hospital or the morgue.  FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you decide to not get it for any other reason then suck it up and accept that you are in the same category as lepers (harsh I know, but why the hell should 95-97% of the population be subject to restrictions on their lives just for the other 3-5%)  

Vaccines, and I mean ALL vaccines, have saved untold millions of people from death or disability.

For me anti-vaxxers, by which I mean the conspiracy theorists or religious nut cases ones, deserve no special treatment and should be 100% kept away from those of us who decide to do something for the common good or accept that they are more likely to die from a virus I can pass on, even if I'm vaccinated.

19 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

You are proper filled with fear, try and relax. 

57 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

They obviously wouldn’t go in together duh ! And as far as I’m aware they shouldn’t ask for any additional I’d . If they did then I’d hit the roof it is was me being asked. ! But ofcourse that’ll be the next step ! 

Obviously can match names to tickets.

You can see wee Sturge, mouthpiece Dev, the Dentist and Scooter all sitting in one of the meeting rooms in the Shortbread trying to arbitrarily come up with the minimum number required to show these certificates over coffee and, ahem, a French fancy. 

wS - I'll start the bidding at 3500. Anyone?

mD - I'll agree with anything you say wS, anything. 

S - Has anyone a skoosh of WD40 for my wheels? 

tD - I'll go for 100,000 as it was fine at Cheltenham

wS - Let's go for 10,000 as that will feck up those pesky no voters of Edinburgh

Everyone - FREEEEEDUMMMMMMMMM!!!!

wS - Can I have that last French fancy?

Meeting finishes. 

16 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Quite simply, if you do not get the vaccine, which has been proven safe and effective against this virus, then accept the limitations to your desired lifestyle.  Why the hell should I continue to be punished for your failings??  Answer that.

So when your close realtive is now disbaled due to the vaccine, their whole families life has literally collapsed around them. They can't go out the house, needs special care. When their kids and your own kids are begging other family members not to get it. When that family cannot post what has happened on social media because it gets taken down or they get suspended. WHen the kids mention it at school they and their family are branded anti vaxxers and selfish.  When there are TV doctors literally lying to these same kids that the vaccine is 100% safe and those kids do not trust doctors anymore. Why should these guys not have the right to refuse this medical treatment and live normal free lives? Answer that. 

Edited by JoeBugner2

56 minutes ago, luckydug said:

That's what I thought as well. 

Will Saturday not be like a dry run a tester if you like. 

It was meant to be a RANDOM check. 

If it's not yet legal perhaps people who can't produce the passport will just be advised that they will need to comply by the time of our next home game. 

To my mind that would be sensible and would enable those who are only single jagged the time to comply. 

Yes hence my anger at Hearts . Saturday might have given Some unvaccinated fans who are season ticket holders or those who are walk ins their last chance to see hearts but no they have went colonel Kurtz about it all . Shameful . 

51 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

It’s still illegal and coercion 

24 minutes ago, obua said:

Obviously can match names to tickets.

Nope . As when you buy tickets it has your name on them No matter how many . 

38 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Is this 'passport' a bullshit idea?  Yes, yes it is and I (even as an SNP member) think it is totally unworkable and unfair.

Is it the law to have this confirmation on hand if asked for it when entering a PUBLIC gathering?  Yes it is, get over it and suck it up.

If you are pulled over for a vehicle spot check, you are asked for your drivers licence, which has more personal information than this vaccination passport will have.

I am ****ing sick to death of all the restrictions on my lifestyle and I am now at this point.  Quite simply, if you do not get the vaccine, which has been proven safe and effective against this virus, then accept the limitations to your desired lifestyle.  Why the hell should I continue to be punished for your failings??  Answer that.

I understand that some people cannot get the vaccine for medical reasons but that should be the one and only reason for people to not get it.

I also understand, because I can read and make my own judgement, that the vaccine does not stop the virus spreading.  It does however, vastly reduce the chances of you ending up in hospital or the morgue.  FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you decide to not get it for any other reason then suck it up and accept that you are in the same category as lepers (harsh I know, but why the hell should 95-97% of the population be subject to restrictions on their lives just for the other 3-5%)  

Vaccines, and I mean ALL vaccines, have saved untold millions of people from death or disability.

For me anti-vaxxers, by which I mean the conspiracy theorists or religious nut cases ones, deserve no special treatment and should be 100% kept away from those of us who decide to do something for the common good or accept that they are more likely to die from a virus I can pass on, even if I'm vaccinated.

You probably thought this was a great posting ? It’s not . You lost me in the first sentence by discrediting people regarding their “ faux outrage “ . The vaccine is still in its early stages so it’s safety and efficacy is still in question. If it’s that’s safe are vaccinated people landing in Hospital ? Horribly patronising posting 

48 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Excellent post  👍 👍

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

You probably thought this was a great posting ? It’s not . You lost me in the first sentence by discrediting people regarding their “ faux outrage “ . The vaccine is still in its early stages so it’s safety and efficacy is still in question. If it’s that’s safe are vaccinated people landing in Hospital ? Horribly patronising posting 

well said. these zombies are too far gone for any reasonable discussion. feel sorry for them actually. 

23 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

So when your close realtive is now disbaled due to the vaccine, their whole families life has literally collapsed around them. As opposed to those who have died from COVID? - https://www.healthline.com/health-news/vaccine-side-effects-vs-covid-19-damage-theres-no-comparison

They can't go out the house, needs special care. When their kids and your own kids are begging other family members not to get it. When that family cannot post what has happened on social media because it gets taken down or they get suspended. I'll just leave that in the 'making shit up to pluck on peoples heartstrings' category.

23 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

WHen the kids mention it at school they and their family are branded anti vaxxers and selfish.  Because they are, https://www.theactuary.com/2021/08/31/vaccine-dilemma

When there are TV doctors literally lying to these same kids that the vaccine is 100% safe and those kids do not trust doctors anymore. There is risk in literally everything we do. The lack of trust is in no small part down to bampots on the internet peddling lies and pseudo science, often I might add in order to entice people into paid for advertising/subscriptions.

Why should these guys not have the right to refuse this medical treatment and live normal free lives? They do have the right, that doesn't make it the best outcome for them or society as a whole. 

30 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

So when your close realtive is now disbaled due to the vaccine, their whole families life has literally collapsed around them. They can't go out the house, needs special care. When their kids and your own kids are begging other family members not to get it. When that family cannot post what has happened on social media because it gets taken down or they get suspended. WHen the kids mention it at school they and their family are branded anti vaxxers and selfish.  When there are TV doctors literally lying to these same kids that the vaccine is 100% safe and those kids do not trust doctors anymore. Why should these guys not have the right to refuse this medical treatment and live normal free lives? Answer that. 

Simple.  The risks of death and serious ill health from the virus itself outweigh the risks from the vaccine by and order of magnitude.

If you or they don't want to get the vaccine, fine just accept that your or they're lives will be subject to ongoing restrictions for the duration.  Not mine.

8 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

well said. these zombies are too far gone for any reasonable discussion. feel sorry for them actually. 

Yes that was a particularly patronising and condescending and sneering posting . 

6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Don't give a shit.

And it's not in question.  The number of tested infections is up but the PROPORTION of hospitalised people and numbers in intensive case are a FRACTION of the higher number of infected people.

That statistic, in itself, is proof of the various vaccines safety and efficacy.

This vaccine has had several advantages to it during it's development.  the 1st being the amount of money that was literally thrown at the pharma companies by world Governments.  Not a single vaccine in history has had this much research and development capital granted to it as quickly EVER.

Secondly, technology.  These pharma companies around the world have been able to throw the most sophisticated technological advancements at the problem than at any time in history.  the viruses genomic sequence was broken down, here in the UK, in days and shared with every vaccine producer that wanted it.

Thirdly, trials.  the vaccine trials were able to happen and research gathered from them in much faster timescales because of my 1st two points.

This vaccine can never be compared to previous vaccination research and implementations for these 3 reasons.  Money, Technology advancements and speedy trials due to the 1st 2.

Just now, Heartsofgold said:

Don't give a shit.

And it's not in question.  The number of tested infections is up but the PROPORTION of hospitalised people and numbers in intensive case are a FRACTION of the higher number of infected people.

That statistic, in itself, is proof of the various vaccines safety and efficacy.

This vaccine has had several advantages to it during it's development.  the 1st being the amount of money that was literally thrown at the pharma companies by world Governments.  Not a single vaccine in history has had this much research and development capital granted to it as quickly EVER.

Secondly, technology.  These pharma companies around the world have been able to throw the most sophisticated technological advancements at the problem than at any time in history.  the viruses genomic sequence was broken down, here in the UK, in days and shared with every vaccine producer that wanted it.

Thirdly, trials.  the vaccine trials were able to happen and research gathered from them in much faster timescales because of my 1st two points.

This vaccine can never be compared to previous vaccination research and implementations for these 3 reasons.  Money, Technology advancements and speedy trials due to the 1st 2.

Well right back at you I don’t give a shit what you write ✍️ 

7A03915F-C3A1-4971-A75C-9820BA2C90BB.gif

3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I'm at full stem.

You’ll be having an organism  Wait until later when the daily stats come out . If there are increases you’ll be double orgasmic 😯

Edited by JamesM48

1 hour ago, Heartsofgold said:

Spot on.

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Well right back at you I don’t give a shit what you write ✍️ 

7A03915F-C3A1-4971-A75C-9820BA2C90BB.gif

So much for educated debate eh.

Edited by Heartsofgold

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

You’ll be having an organism  Wait until later when the daily stats come out . If there are increases you’ll be double orgasmic 😯

I want everyone vaccinated, so if that's the increases you are talking about, correct.

6 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Simple.  The risks of death and serious ill health from the virus itself outweigh the risks from the vaccine by and order of magnitude.

If you or they don't want to get the vaccine, fine just accept that your or they're lives will be subject to ongoing restrictions for the duration.  Not mine.

It is not ethical to harm HEALTHY people to save others. If you accept that principle you are going down a very dark path. 

Why don't you just stay in your house if you don't want to catch anything? Let others accept the risk and get on with their lives. You know like what we've always done? When my parent was going through chemo and very suseptible to catching a virus that might kill them I didnt expect everyone in morrisons to wear a mask! It was their decision to go in there and take the risk. I am not responsible for your health. Again if you think the health of society is more important than the health of the individual you are going down a very dark path. 

Its like nobody has ever read a history book?! We have medical confidentiality and make medical discrimination illegal for very very good reasons! The whole point of these universal and generic guidelines is to prevent popular opinion from changing them. History has shown us that you cannot trust popular opinion, or governments, or corporations or science actually! 

2 hours ago, Mars plastic said:

These folk who say they wear masks and got jabbed to ‘protect others’ is another one of the great covid bollocks. 

People, bar none, are inherently selfish and really don’t give two Tom tits about others. 

There’s a bit of truth in that, Mars.

When I’m going abroad next month, the last thing on my mind will be the people who can’t because they’ve refused to be jabbed. 
Second paragraph works both ways, incidentally !

It is not ethical to harm HEALTHY people to save others. If you accept that principle you are going down a very dark path. 

Why don't you just stay in your house if you don't want to catch anything? Let others accept the risk and get on with their lives. You know like what we've always done? When my parent was going through chemo and very suseptible to catching a virus that might kill them I didnt expect everyone in morrisons to wear a mask! It was their decision to go in there and take the risk. I am not responsible for your health. Again if you think the health of society is more important than the health of the individual you are going down a very dark path. 

Its like nobody has ever read a history book?! We have medical confidentiality and make medical discrimination illegal for very very good reasons! The whole point of these universal and generic guidelines is to prevent popular opinion from changing them. History has shown us that you cannot trust popular opinion, or governments, or corporations or science actually! 

Why don't you just stay in your house if you don't want to get the big scary jab? Let others get on with their lives.

5 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

So much for educated debate eh.

You started it by Calling out legitimate arguments as “ faux outrage “ buddy ! 

Tremendous postings from the 80's white hope.

5 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I want everyone vaccinated, so if that's the increases you are talking about, correct.

Well unfortunately for you what Ray gin wants and gets are two different things ! 

So tell me what you do trust?  No one or nothing?  Do you spend your life in total paranoia and isolation?

I doubt it as you want to go to a football match.

I actually agree with some of what you say Joe, I really do, but there comes a point where trust and acceptance come to the fore.

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Well unfortunately for you what Ray gin wants and gets are two different things ! 

Unfortunately for you, an increase in the number vaccinated is inevitable.

Just now, Ray Gin said:

Unfortunately for you, an increase in the number vaccinated is inevitable.

Only due to blackmail and coercion . Despicable 

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

You started it by Calling out legitimate arguments as “ faux outrage “ buddy ! 

Show me a non-medical reason for not getting ANY vaccine?

I say any because EVERY vaccine ever produced has side effects for some people but the good they have done far outweighs the risks.

6 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Very good posting . Yes we all need to assess our own personal risk and get on living . That’s the most important principle 

Just now, Heartsofgold said:

Show me a non-medical reason for not getting ANY vaccine?

I say any because EVERY vaccine ever produced has side effects for some people but the good they have done far outweighs the risks.

Because a massive 99% plus of under 40 years do not need it . They will

not die or even become ill from it . That’s why . Let’s not change the goal posts about “ any vaccine “ here ! We are talking about covid . 

been here before
19 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Don't give a shit.

Just out of interest, and lets call it fourthly...

Given a the money, all the testing, all the technological advancements, could you tell us what side effects, if any, we should expect a year, 2 years, 5, 10, or 15 years down the line?

Im asking as Im wasnt sure anyone knew until you came along.

Edited by been here before

7 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I’ve printed a copy of certificate off and will stick in my pocket for the game. Not that big a deal for me.

The implementation of the passport scheme in the wider sense has been very poor and the poor roll out will see it fail. It’s not difficult to do effectively either imo, hey ho, many ideas been scuppered by pish implementation. 

F19440FF-BA58-4702-9DAE-35D4E9ACAE3E.gif

Just now, been here before said:

Given a the money, all the testing, all the technological advancements, could you tell us what side effects, if any, we should expect a year, 2 years, 5, 10, or 15 years down the line?

I’ll butt in. He can’t ! 

Just now, Ray Gin said:

Why don't you just stay in your house if you don't want to get the big scary jab? Let others get on with their lives.

1 minute ago, Heartsofgold said:

So tell me what you do trust?  No one or nothing?  Do you spend your life in total paranoia and isolation?

I doubt it as you want to go to a football match.

I actually agree with some of what you say Joe, I really do, but there comes a point where trust and acceptance come to the fore.

... and that is good we have some common ground... and shows the media image of anti vaxxers they push is nonsense. my trust is quite simple. if somebody lies to me once Ill give them the benefit, if they lie to me twice I will probably never trust them again. The fact that these politicians are 100% liars and these pharma companies are 100% criminals then I have the right to at least disagree with them. That is not the case. No debate is allowed. That just adds to the suspicion and distrust. 

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Ooh, I can't wait for the replies to this one.

been here before
Just now, Mars plastic said:

Ooh, I can't wait for the replies to this one.

Just thought Id throw it in there as he seems to think he's the only one whose thought of that stuff.