Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

Nucky Thompson
5 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

I dont agree with having a go at Anne but it IS everything to do with the club.

Going along with something which is immoral, unethical and borderline illegal because you were told do it is not an excuse. 

If clubs were told to exclude black people do you think clubs should / would go along with it because they were told to? 

Hearts have no choice but to comply. The SFA would get involved if clubs took it upon themselves to ignore it and I would guarantee that we would get hit the hardest.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

No I don’t think it’s right at all. It’s completely nonsensical to me. The Equality and Human rights commission are appalled by this as well. I’ve read the patronising and moralistic responses…..there is a pandemic don’t you know…..covid ain’t going away! Then these same people are going to go to a stadium with 15k plus folk all packed in. Madness. 

I’be actually just seen the weather forecast and it looks like it’s going to be pishing down on Saturday afternoon. If that’s the case I’ll go to my mate’s and watch it on tv. 

If not, I’ll go round and if I don’t get in the so be it. 

Just now, Nucky Thompson said:

Hearts have no choice but to comply. The SFA would get involved if clubs took it upon themselves to ignore it and I would guarantee that we would get hit the hardest.

Disagree, mate. There’s 2 weeks grace and the club, like many other businesses, could choose to use it. 

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Did you not see their statement yesterday ? That would have been authorised by her . There was nothing in it about being apologetic about the situation or regret about how it I’ll impact on some fans . It was harsh 

Rubbish, J, read it again.

From start to finish, the statement reiterates that they are obliged to carry out these checks. There’s a tone right through the whole thing of a critical view of it’s introduction.

This has nothing to do with Hearts !

William H. Bonney

I don’t see the problem with hearts doing this on Saturday. It makes perfect sense to me. An opportunity to see how it will unfold and for hearts to then assess what needs to be done for her next home game. 

Hearts haven’t asked for this, it’s what everyone must do to. Having a go at the club is stupid, as is comparing this situation to that of a ****ing miners club. 

Take your QR code, show it if asked, enjoy the game. 
Stop making mountains out of molehills. 

4 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Nope, im doing this FOR the bairns. 

These folk who say they wear masks and got jabbed to ‘protect others’ is another one of the great covid bollocks. 

People, bar none, are inherently selfish and really don’t give two Tom tits about others. 

1 minute ago, Boab said:

Rubbish, J, read it again.

From start to finish, the statement reiterates that they are obliged to carry out these checks. There’s a tone right through the whole thing of a critical view of it’s introduction.

This has nothing to do with Hearts !

Sorry I’ve read it a few times . It’s harsh . You are reading more into it than me . You have a different perspective . 

Just now, Mars plastic said:

Disagree, mate. There’s 2 weeks grace and the club, like many other businesses, could choose to use it. 

Like most things though in reality it won’t be as stringent as we all think. 

16 hours ago, been here before said:

Thats exactly what Im doing. Head along a bit earlier, see what the set up is then give it a bash. If I get dingied then a different entrance, dingied there then back to the first. 

Theres a bit of me quite looking forward to it if Im honest.

Ive worked on my false papers and reckon itll be a bit like when Gordon Jackson tries to get on the bus in The Great Escape.

some imagination😄hope it goes well.

8 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

I don’t see the problem with hearts doing this on Saturday. It makes perfect sense to me. An opportunity to see how it will unfold and for hearts to then assess what needs to be done for her next home game. 

Hearts haven’t asked for this, it’s what everyone must do to. Having a go at the club is stupid, as is comparing this situation to that of a ****ing miners club. 

Take your QR code, show it if asked, enjoy the game. 
Stop making mountains out of molehills. 

Take this nonsense to The Terrace.

Discuss it there with the other sleepwalkers who think the main issue here is turnstyle disruption.

Can you not see it is a much bigger issue than that? Are you even reading the posts here before you post? 

Edited by JoeBugner2

William H. Bonney
3 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

We’d be as well pinning yellow stars to those who haven’t been vaxxed just for good measure. 

yellow stars were a symbol of persecution. 
QR codes are a form of protection. 
I don’t care about arguments on whether it’s right or wrong, I’m only concerned with resuming my life the way it was pre-covid. 
If that means showing my phone to a steward at tynecastle then so be it. 
I really don’t get the need to oppose it. 

William H. Bonney
1 minute ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Discuss it there with the other sleepwalkers who think the main issue here is turnstyle disruption.

Can you not see it is a much bigger issue than that? Are you even reading the posts here before you post? 

Are you? 

7 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Sorry I’ve read it a few times . It’s harsh . You are reading more into it than me . You have a different perspective . 

Oh, I have a different perspective alright !

I’m not going to criticise my club for something that is out of their control.

6 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

We’d be as well pinning yellow stars to those who haven’t been vaxxed just for good measure. 

Actually those who have refused

the vaccine should mobilise and stand outside the club with maroon stars ! Stand and say nothing but get their point across . 

2 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Can you not see it is a much bigger issue than that? Are you even reading the post here before you post? 

Many aren’t 

Just now, Boab said:

Well said Boab. 

Just now, Boab said:

As I’ve said they could have used terms like “ We deeply regret this “ “ we know this will impact on some of our loyal fans who have not been vaccinated l”.   Etc . Some form of acknowledgement instead of the meek harsh and wimpy statement published 

5 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

I don’t care about arguments on whether it’s right or wrong, I’m only concerned with resuming my life the way it was pre-covid. 

Those not allowed in are persecuted for making their own choice ! 

The club can’t be legally forced to impose COVID passport checks until 18th October. This weekend could be to test any system they have in place, I would be surprised if anyone is turned away on Saturday for something that isn’t even legal yet.

7 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

And those who haven’t been vaxxed aren’t being persecuted? 

1 minute ago, obua said:

The club can’t be legally forced to impose COVID passport checks until 18th October. This weekend could be to test any system they have in place, I would be surprised if anyone is turned away on Saturday for something that isn’t even legal yet.

That’s my thoughts and what I’ll be saying to anyone who asks. 

1 minute ago, Mars plastic said:

No they aren't. People that have a genuine reason for not being vaccinated are allowed in. People that don't have a genuine reason are facing the consequences of their actions. 

Exactly he’s made a fool of himself with that comment really . 

That’s my thoughts and what I’ll be saying to anyone who asks. 

I suppose that people can bypass the system by using someone’s paper copy whilst the person who owns the paper copy uses their own copy on their phone? Not that 

suggesting people do this at all ! 

William H. Bonney
5 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Of course they’re not. Don’t be ridiculous. 

3 minutes ago, Bindy Badgy said:

No they aren't. People that have a genuine reason for not being vaccinated are allowed in. People that don't have a genuine reason are facing the consequences of their actions. 

Deary me. 

7 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

ok so please have a read of this: https://txti.es/covid-pass/images

Do you want to live like this?  Yes or No? 

Yes? Then carry on as you are. Hopefully it wont happen, but it might. 

No? Then at what point will you fight back against it? Just now folk cant go to football... maybe when 3rd and 4th boosters are required for everyone? maybe when kids are required? maybe when folk cant work? Maybe when folk cant get medical treatment? When folk cant buy food? 

Then the only difference between you and me is I think we should oppose it now. Nip it in the bud. You are happy to wait till it gets much more extreme?. Much more difficult to stop a boulder that is already rolling down a mountain. 

... and underlying this, and a reason to be very suspicious, there has been no scientific evidence or data presented at all to confirm this will even make any difference! Following the science?! Not even close.  

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

I suppose that people can bypass the system by using someone’s paper copy whilst the person who owns the paper copy uses their own copy on their phone? Not that 

suggesting people do this at all ! 

How can you use someone’s paper copy when, will they not check the name on it.

Just now, obua said:

How can you use someone’s paper copy when, will they not check the name on it.

They obviously wouldn’t go in together duh ! And as far as I’m aware they shouldn’t ask for any additional I’d . If they did then I’d hit the roof it is was me being asked. ! But ofcourse that’ll be the next step ! 

11 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

As I’ve said they could have used terms like “ We deeply regret this “ “ we know this will impact on some of our loyal fans who have not been vaccinated l”.   Etc . Some form of acknowledgement instead of the meek harsh and wimpy statement published 

“ Obliged “ covers all of that. Hearts are a responsible business and have issued a responsible statement.

Saying it’s wimpy says more about you than them. Can’t believe people are having a go at the club over this.

Well, in fact, I can ! It’s drivel !

Nucky Thompson
5 minutes ago, Bindy Badgy said:

Consequences of their actions???

FFS. It should be personal choice. I chose to get it, but I respect other peoples choices.

Those people who chose not to get are now being victimised 

5 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

ok so please have a read of this: https://txti.es/covid-pass/images

Do you want to live like this?  Yes or No? 

Yes? Then carry on as you are. Hopefully it wont happen, but it might. 

No? Then at what point will you fight back against it? Just now folk cant go to football... maybe when 3rd and 4th boosters are required for everyone? maybe when kids are required? maybe when folk cant work? Maybe when folk cant get medical treatment? When folk cant buy food? 

Then the only difference between you and me is I think we should oppose it now. Nip it in the bud. You are happy to wait till it gets much more extreme?. Much more difficult to stop a boulder that is already rolling down a mountain. 

... and underlying this, and a reason to be very suspicious, there has been no scientific evidence or data presented at all to confirm this will even make any difference! Following the science?! Not even close.  

Horrific . 

1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

FFS. It should be personal choice. I chose to get it, but I respect other peoples choices.

It’s exactly what the Govt want “ them” and “ us “ divide and conquer 

3 minutes ago, Boab said:

“ Obliged “ covers all of that. Hearts are a responsible business and have issued a responsible statement.

Saying it’s wimpy says more about you than them. Can’t believe people are having a go at the club over this.

Well, in fact, I can ! It’s drivel !

Well I am and im Not the only one . Take your Maroon Google’s off 

been here before
24 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

some imagination😄hope it goes well.

Nothing to do with imagination. Ive spent so long working on my certificate that, like Donald Pleasence I can now barely see. 

I'll be taking a pin along with me just incase but I fear Ann Budge may come down and stick out her leg Richard Attenborough style.

3 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Snap. I couldn’t give two hoots if somebody chose not to partake as it’s absolutely nowt to do with me. 

Nucky Thompson
Just now, JamesM48 said:

It’s exactly what the Govt want “ them” and “ us “ divide and conquer 

It's Sturgeon being different from England and she doesn't care who gets caught in the crossfire.

People still vote those mugs in, no questions asked

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Nothing to do with imagination. Ive spent so long working on my certificate that, like Donald Pleasence I can now barely see. 

I'll be taking a pin along with me just incase but I fear Ann Budge may come down and stick out her leg Richard Attenborough style.

🤣 brilliant, watched this at the weekend actually. those guys had the spirit ! Imagine if those guys were alive now and asked to show papers to go to a football match in Scotland!! My face goes red with embarassment just thinking about that.

5 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

It's Sturgeon being different from England and she doesn't care who gets caught in the crossfire.

You could stick a snp rosette on a tramp in the grassmarket and the halfwits would still vote for him. 

William H. Bonney

Snap. I couldn’t give two hoots if somebody chose not to partake as it’s absolutely nowt to do with me. 

No, nothing to do with me either. Get it , don’t get it, your choice. 
I have a rather simplistic view of life. 
I don’t go to concerts or nightclubs. I’ll probably never be in an environment with more than 10,000 people other than football. 

I don’t necessarily agree with how things are being insisted upon us but they are, unfortunately. 

At the end of the day I just want to watch hearts play football. So for that reason alone, I’ll comply. 

8 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Correct. That’s all it’s about . That dictator playing silly political games . Vile

I have to say , whilst i think this a super serious matter and I am obviously very passionate about it, some of the comments here this morning have been hilarious! Brilliant laugh actually 🤣 A sense of humour is very much required these days. 

3 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

I have to say , whilst i think this a super serious matter and I am obviously very passionate about it, some of the comments here this morning have been hilarious! Brilliant laugh actually 🤣 A sense of humour is very much required these days. 

😎👍

32 minutes ago, obua said:

That's what I thought as well. 

Will Saturday not be like a dry run a tester if you like. 

It was meant to be a RANDOM check. 

If it's not yet legal perhaps people who can't produce the passport will just be advised that they will need to comply by the time of our next home game. 

To my mind that would be sensible and would enable those who are only single jagged the time to comply. 

12 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

No, nothing to do with me either. Get it , don’t get it, your choice. 
I have a rather simplistic view of life. 
I don’t go to concerts or nightclubs. I’ll probably never be in an environment with more than 10,000 people other than football. 

I don’t necessarily agree with how things are being insisted upon us but they are, unfortunately. 

At the end of the day I just want to watch hearts play football. So for that reason alone, I’ll comply. 

Fair doos.