Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

4 hours ago, JoeBugner2 said:

You seem to be going on about cabals and covid being planned etc - none of which i mentioned or believe. You seem obsessed by a stereotypical view of a conspiracy theorist and want to force that image on anyone who goes against any of the covid narrative. Almost as if someone has conditioned you to act that way? You are not actually discussing it with me, you are debating with the media's description of someone who goes against any part of the narrative. Do you realise how sad that is? I suspect you don’t cos you don’t even know you are doing it. I hope one day you will snap out of it though and realise there are millions of normal non conspiracy theorists who simply disagree with some parts of the covid narrative.

My list of points are just checkable observations demonstrating that there doesn’t have to be some weird conspiracy behind any of it, just the usual suspects using any excuse for power and wealth. Not sure how you have interpreted that as anything else? Unless again, you are going by your own, or someone else’s, preconceived ideas about me.

So let me turn it around and ask what you are asking me.... and we will go with your rules of a one sentence succinct answer - why are the thousands of independent scientists, medical professionals, lawyers, and journalists all going against the covid narrative? Do they really want to harm adults and children with their misinformation? What are they getting from it? What is their goal? I suspect you won't answer this but that in itself will be an answer to those reading this.

"You can't see the agenda"?

I asked what the agenda is, and now you say there isn't one? 

20181027_dap338.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nucky Thompson

Booked hospitality today and I've got the vaccine certificate downloaded to my phone.

Everyone in hospitality will be asked for proof.

1 hour ago, thewiseone said:

"The SNP/Green Government are rushing this through and appear to have no intention to share evidence to back their plans up."

But, but everyone knows it can only be safe at the fitba if we've been vaxxed and can show our certificates.

Of course they'll not be sharing any evidence that's cos there is none. It's all a game you've been played! 

Just to be on the safe side make sure and wear your masks on Saturday, don't know who is going to be sitting within 2 metres of you! 

You still working out the PHE stats about 77% of deaths reported are now vaccinated people and wondering why that is?

20 minutes ago, Gards said:

You still working out the PHE stats about 77% of deaths reported are now vaccinated people and wondering why that is?

Don't need to, it's all there in black and white, surely you able to read it aren't you? 

21 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Don't need to, it's all there in black and white, surely you able to read it aren't you? 

Ha ha - you are either really trolling or really don't get it....

22 minutes ago, Gards said:

Ha ha - you are either really trolling or really don't get it....

Ha ha - you are either really trolling or really do get it but are in denial? 

Why would this be? 

Ha ha - you are either really trolling or really do get it but are in denial? 

Why would this be? 

Yep - you're trolling....you are looking for a bite.

https://rumble.com/vmxjh8-the-whole-story-of-covid-and-our-world-affairs-right-now..html it's 2 hrs long but well worth it - pretty clear to me - you've been played! 

I didn't actually realise that the vaccine  compromises our healthy immune system. Which sort of means once you start taking it you better keep taking it as it's the vaccinated who have generated the variants. Your immunity will need support against the new variants.

I understand that not having the certificate means I'm restricted from entering Tynecastle which means that I'll be safe from catching any new and more dangerous variants from you guys, so bizarrely thanks guys for keeping me safe your doing a great job! 

Boosters anyone, better keep your certificates up to date! Sounds like a game you've agreed to play or have you been coerced? 

Very strong and uncompromising statement from Hearts about vaccine passports and the match on Saturday . Looks like they will be checking as many people as possible judging by it . Hope it goes tits up . A bloody disgraceful statement from them

really . 

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/supporter-information-vaccine-certificate?fbclid=IwAR2w4X-1gqVRQAF98yyQdrdYQQGOGxGRQr26JSNoBfXGbMgqp1xqtvca-EM

1 minute ago, SE16 3LN said:

Is it really the case that if you don't have two Tartan Jabs you can't watch Hearts, go to a nightclub etc. ?

Phew, just read the statement from Hearst, English jabs are acceptable. Does make you wonder then, WTF is the point of the passport? Surely just use what already exists.

The Real Maroonblood
15 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Very strong and uncompromising statement from Hearts about vaccine passports and the match on Saturday . Looks like they will be checking as many people as possible judging by it . Hope it goes tits up . A bloody disgraceful statement from them

really . 

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/supporter-information-vaccine-certificate?fbclid=IwAR2w4X-1gqVRQAF98yyQdrdYQQGOGxGRQr26JSNoBfXGbMgqp1xqtvca-EM

That might deter some people from attending the match.

And Here’s another belter . This is in the small print regarding pubs which serve customers before 12 but also open after 12 . It’s only going to case aggro really . 

92747D94-E2B1-4D9F-9145-2617BD658161.jpeg

Some would ask" what was McCraes Battalion all about".

I was of the understanding they gave their lives for freedom, it looks like the current Hearts regime are intent with them supporting the very opposite.

Now you know why we go to Parkhead and Ibrox year after year and the games usually over within 10 minutes. 

The soul of the club has been bought and sold- 

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

I was of the understanding they gave their lives for freedom, it looks like the current Hearts regime are intent with them supporting the very opposite.

Now you know why we go to Parkhead and Ibrox year after year and the games usually over within 10 minutes. 

Mad Budge oot.

42 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

And Here’s another belter . This is in the small print regarding pubs which serve customers before 12 but also open after 12 . It’s only going to case aggro really . 

92747D94-E2B1-4D9F-9145-2617BD658161.jpeg

So wait, folk will be fine up to 11.59pm and then from 12.00AM it will be time to show your papers or get out?  Surely not? That would be up there with masks on for standing, off for sitting down type nonsense. Surely folk are waking up to this now? It is comical! If this was a movie plot it would be chucked out for being too unrealistic. 

16 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

:lol:

Edited by Shanks

1 hour ago, SE16 3LN said:

Phew, just read the statement from Hearst, English jabs are acceptable. Does make you wonder then, WTF is the point of the passport? Surely just use what already exists.

do you have a link to that?

edit, ive just seen the email from hearts confirming it

Edited by milky_26

33 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

So wait, folk will be fine up to 11.59pm and then from 12.00AM it will be time to show your papers or get out?  Surely not? That would be up there with masks on for standing, off for sitting down type nonsense. Surely folk are waking up to this now? It is comical! If this was a movie plot it would be chucked out for being too unrealistic. 

It’s exactly that ! 

38 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

The insanity continues unabated and yet the masses continue to comply. 

Dennis Reynolds

The vaccine passports don't come in to affect untill 5.00am on Friday so why are clubs having to make midnight announcements....? I've maybe missed something.

16 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

The insanity continues unabated and yet the masses continue to comply. 

I know . Tragic really . 

6190634C-5F02-4B9D-B98D-9AC55CAE3B2C.jpeg

Edited by JamesM48

Hey is there active censorship on these forums? My post on The Terrace thread re Vax Passports has been deleted... twice.... what is going on? Is it an automatic thing like for swearing or is it an actual person deleting posts? 

:rofl:

Worst trolling attempt ever.

7 minutes ago, LMc said:

Comparing having to show a QR code to get into Tynecastle with the beginning of the Nazi final solution again, stay classy 👌

It’s more than that so just stop it . Really . 

The Real Maroonblood
10 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Hey is there active censorship on these forums? My post on The Terrace thread re Vax Passports has been deleted... twice.... what is going on? Is it an automatic thing like for swearing or is it an actual person deleting posts? 

:conspiracy:

Very sad that this has finally happened though not surprised as was always on the cards. Both Holyrood parties who've implemented this were previously vocal about this not being an option,  suppose the science changed.

21 minutes ago, escobri said:

Very sad that this has finally happened though not surprised as was always on the cards. Both Holyrood parties who've implemented this were previously vocal about this not being an option,  suppose the science changed.

No they shat themselves yet again . Frau Sturgeon has went through a lot of nappies 

43 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:
54 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

:conspiracy:

actually , it makes sense now that I think about it. No wonder so many are going along with the nonsense... 

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

actually , it makes sense now that I think about it. No wonder so many are going along with the nonsense... 

Seriously I think the Moderators just tidy up threads are there can be multiple threads on the same topic.

3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Seriously I think the Moderators just tidy up threads are there can be multiple threads on the same topic.

I merely called out a guy talking absolute pseudoscientific nonsense about variants... suggesting we discuss it in The Shed... my post removed (twice), yet his nonsense remains.... 

Edited by JoeBugner2

5 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

I merely called out a guy talking absolute pseudoscientific nonsense about variants... suggesting we discuss it in The Shed... my post removed (twice), yet his nonsense remains.... 

Calm doon, Joe, the Mods moved this thread to the Shed because they didn’t want a COVID type discussion in the Terrace. They said as much and a few people have had posts removed or shunted over here as the chat on  the Terrace was veering off from football related chat. 
It’s not just you !!

19 minutes ago, Boab said:

Calm doon, Joe, the Mods moved this thread to the Shed because they didn’t want a COVID type discussion in the Terrace. They said as much and a few people have had posts removed or shunted over here as the chat on  the Terrace was veering off from football related chat. 
It’s not just you !!

Yup I get that, but why remove mine which said lets discuss it in The Shed and leave up his COVID claptrap? 

4 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Yup I get that, but why remove mine which said lets discuss it in The Shed and leave up his COVID claptrap? 

Dunno, mate !

🤷‍♂️

SpruceBringsteen

So vaccine passports are nazi. And communist. And something about 1984 which it appears absolutely no-one has actually read. 

Think I'll go have some toast eh.

4 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

So vaccine passports are nazi. And communist. And something about 1984 which it appears absolutely no-one has actually read. 

Think I'll go have some toast eh.

I’ve read it sann so wrong there 

1 minute ago, JoeBugner2 said:

This is what every Scottish Football club should have done. Heroes. 

FAZENmLVgAMjK9z.jpg

Brilliant 

3 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

This is what every Scottish Football club should have done. Heroes. 

FAZENmLVgAMjK9z.jpg

1.2.3.  …….Wait for the snooty comments about it being a miners club and in Dalkeith !