Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

Batshit mental this place now. The lunatics have totally taken over the asylum. The worst of it is that the easily led are now cheer leading them. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, thewiseone said:

Thank you for that, I agree with you on some aspects and others disagree but that's normal! 

When we speak about conspiracy the very mention of that word conjures up all sorts of mentalist organisations and individuals. 

I prefer to use " underlying causes"

I see it as all manufactured, one big computer game which those so absorbed fail to recognise. The use of war time  language and the subtle influencing, the BBC hype the media, the world wide roll out. These are more than coincidence more planned, for such a plan surely there must be a goal, an agenda. 

Why else would the rules used and brought in be ones that made little or no sense.

In my eyes they do this because what we think is the agenda, eg helping prevent a killer disease isn't the over riding aim.

As to what this is who knows? 

So you don't know what the agenda is but you are convinced there is one?

I'd love to know just why countries with diametrically opposed ideologies would become co-conspirators in a manufactured pandemic all just to enrich a few pharamceutical companies and sneak in some social controls which they quite clearly already have, given the amount of propaganda in the press, cctv and mass data harvesting by our security agencies, all at the cost of nearly 5 million lives and a complete tanking the global economy.

It better be good. 

Have they worked out how they're making it work for those who were vaccinated outside of Scotland yet?

Can't see it on the scot gov website. I'm travelling to Scotland Wednesday and would really like to know before then whether I should book accommodation for the weekend or to just travel back home (dependent on game attendance)

Here's a 20 min video that explains things. A balanced presentation to the Dutch Parliament.Awesome!

Dont think you'd get any of the Westminster  or Holyrood goons speaking with such honesty.

If you've been vaccinated and manage to make it to the end don't turn your anger on me, it's those who have coerced, manipulated and lied who should be your target. Those in the media ,the media  your doctor, your boss, nhs, professors like Bauld and Leitch.Those that are now planning the same for your children or even grand children. 

It's challenging to admit you've been part of the deception but once you get it there is no other choice to make.

A certificate to watch Hearts your aven a larff!😂🤣😂

16 minutes ago, jonesy said:

TBF, Hibs fans have been certifiable for years.

Anyway, away from all this pro/anti vaccination stuff - what's the actual protocol for Saturday? Do I just download and print off the vaccine record with the QR code from the NHS website?

Seemingly, the app will be available on Thurs 30th Sept to show your QR code. Then you’re free to go to the football without a care in the world.

The end is nigh gadgies will be outcast, out with the control of the dark forces who are around every corner !

😂

Jeffros Furios
34 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Here's a 20 min video that explains things. A balanced presentation to the Dutch Parliament.Awesome!

Dont think you'd get any of the Westminster  or Holyrood goons speaking with such honesty.

If you've been vaccinated and manage to make it to the end don't turn your anger on me, it's those who have coerced, manipulated and lied who should be your target. Those in the media ,the media  your doctor, your boss, nhs, professors like Bauld and Leitch.Those that are now planning the same for your children or even grand children. 

It's challenging to admit you've been part of the deception but once you get it there is no other choice to make.

A certificate to watch Hearts your aven a larff!😂🤣😂

THE GREAT RESET  :gok:

15 hours ago, Gizmo said:

So you don't know what the agenda is but you are convinced there is one?

I'd love to know just why countries with diametrically opposed ideologies would become co-conspirators in a manufactured pandemic all just to enrich a few pharamceutical companies and sneak in some social controls which they quite clearly already have, given the amount of propaganda in the press, cctv and mass data harvesting by our security agencies, all at the cost of nearly 5 million lives and a complete tanking the global economy.

It better be good. 

You can't see the agenda?

You can't see that there are dozens of new "covid billionaires"? https://www.forbes.com/sites/giacomotognini/2021/04/06/meet-the-40-new-billionaires-who-got-rich-fighting-covid-19/?sh=2367587e17e5

You can't see that elites, billionaires (whatever you want to call them) influence & control governments?

You can't see that elites, leaders, billionaires meet regularly in secret Davos type meetings where they literally plan what they are going to do across the globe?

You can't see that elite countries like US, UK etc already kill millions through war and sanctions to gain more wealth and power? Surely you don’t think we invade & bomb middle eastern countries to help them?! Surely you don’t think the US/CIA overthrow South American and African countries to help them?!

You can't see that our own dithering UK politicians are all dishing out contracts to their pals and investing themselves in pharma & other covid related companies?

If you can’t see these things then that doesn’t make it a conspiracy theory it means you really need a big Sports Direct mug of 'wake the **** up"!

On the other hand, you think that thousands of independent scientists, journalists, medical professionals, and lawyers around the world - most of whom have absolutely nothing to gain from going against the narrative - are all conspiring to kill millions through misinformation and arguing against the narrative? Why are they doing that? Who is behind it and for what purpose? A big James Bond baddie with a cat maybe?  Now THAT is a conspiracy theory!

Jeffros Furios
43 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

You can't see that there are dozens of new "covid billionaires"? https://www.forbes.com/sites/giacomotognini/2021/04/06/meet-the-40-new-billionaires-who-got-rich-fighting-covid-19/?sh=2367587e17e5

You can't see that elites, billionaires (whatever you want to call them) influence & control governments?

You can't see that elites, leaders, billionaires meet regularly in secret Davos type meetings where they literally plan what they are going to do across the globe?

You can't see that elite countries like US, UK etc already kill millions through war and sanctions to gain more wealth and power? Surely you don’t think we invade & bomb middle eastern countries to help them?! Surely you don’t think the US/CIA overthrow South American and African countries to help them?!

You can't see that our own dithering UK politicians are all dishing out contracts to their pals and investing themselves in pharma & other covid related companies?

If you can’t see these things then that doesn’t make it a conspiracy theory it means you really need a big Sports Direct mug of 'wake the **** up"!

On the other hand, you think that thousands of independent scientists, journalists, medical professionals, and lawyers around the world - most of whom have absolutely nothing to gain from going against the narrative - are all conspiring to kill millions through misinformation and arguing against the narrative? Why are they doing that? Who is behind it and for what purpose? A big James Bond baddie with a cat maybe?  Now THAT is a conspiracy theory!

Tax dodgers and political donors getting hand outs from governments is nothing new ,

We all know the war in Iraq was wrong and we all know about the CIA and others destabilising countries in Central and South America .

It seems its you that's just  realised this and perhaps you should of 'waked up' years ago .

1 hour ago, Boab said:

Seemingly, the app will be available on Thurs 30th Sept to show your QR code. Then you’re free to go to the football without a care in the world.

The end is nigh gadgies will be outcast, out with the control of the dark forces who are around every corner !

😂

Shameful post really . You seem happy that genuine Hearts fans will be excluded from watching their team . Disgusting 

1 hour ago, JoeBugner2 said:

👍

25 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Tax dodgers and political donors getting hand outs from governments is nothing new ,

We all know the war in Iraq was wrong and we all know about the CIA and others destabilising countries in Central and South America .

It seems its you that's just  realised this and perhaps you should of 'waked up' years ago .

Not sure what your point is exactly.

All Im saying is that using a pandemic to increase power and wealth is not really a conspiracy theory. FFS has everyone forgotten they tried it before with Swine Flu?!

Edited by JoeBugner2

Jeffros Furios
2 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Not sure what your point is exactly.

All Im saying is that using a pandemic to increase power and wealth is not really a conspiracy theory. FFS has everyone forgotten they tried it before with Swine Flu?!

My point was pretty obvious , enjoy your day .

Due to the late introduction of this scheme I don't envisage many spot checks on Saturday, think the following home game will be very different.  Although if that's over 3 weeks away the scheme will have been reviewed and possibly stopped 🤔🤣

4 minutes ago, escobri said:

Due to the late introduction of this scheme I don't envisage many spot checks on Saturday, think the following home game will be very different.  Although if that's over 3 weeks away the scheme will have been reviewed and possibly stopped 🤔🤣

I'm worried the other way, that because it's new there will be more spot checks.

I'm not forking out for 2 nights in a hotel to get to the game and risk being turned away unfortunately. 

2 minutes ago, Boab said:

:sob:

Enjoy eating your sweeties with other sweetie rustlers . The place will be back to being a library again with your type in it . Dearie me . Me and my other half will try “ make some noise “ whilst you snooze 💤 

2 minutes ago, Boab said:

:sob:

Boab's probably doesn't give a flying. Don't think he's ever been near Tynecastle -probably too scared of catching something.🤣😂🤣

6 minutes ago, escobri said:

Oh I don’t know about that . ! One of the security booted out a lad on Saturday much to the boos of me anc others . His crime ? He hid One of the footballs which a player kicked into the stand. The ball boy should have got it immediately but didn’t , therefore cvtv caught it out . Someone asked the ball boy why he didn’t get the ball ? His response ? “ I didn’t think he would give me it back “ hopeless . Anyway the point being , it’ll be the gestapo on my Saturday checking just to prove a point 

5 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Boab's probably doesn't give a flying. Don't think he's ever been near Tynecastle -probably too scared of catching something.🤣😂🤣

That’s so true . He would have shat it last week when around 90/95 % of the crowd did not have masks on In the Concorse ! He would probably stay in the stands until he was chucked out !!
 “ is it safe “ ! 😂😂 

Edited by JamesM48

You can read the last meeting on Parliament Website, Dungcaster on committee aswell, not much science involved but lots going on with lawyers regarding human rights, SNP desperate not to allow testing as a means of entry plus clinical exemptions only, unless your putting the pies in the oven and don't need to be vaccinated.

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Boab said:

😂

And how many minutes will it take before the site crashes and takes to come back online, if ever?

4 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

And how many minutes will it take before the site crashes and takes to come back online, if ever?

I wondered about that too ! Knowing the SG I can almost guarantee that will happen ! 

11 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I used it no problem. Took me 30 seconds to download my vaccination passport. Why don't you stop moaning and just get on and do it?

14 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

That’s so true . He would have shat it last week when around 90/95 % of the crowd did not have masks on In the Concorse ! He would probably stay in the stands until he was chucked out !!
 “ is it safe “ ! 😂😂 

😂

Dry yer eyes ! 
This from the guy who announced, proudly, that he had a ticket for the “ roseburn section “ on Saturday !

😂

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

I used it no problem. Took me 30 seconds to download my vaccination passport. Why don't you stop moaning and just get on and do it?

He’s talking about the deluge of people who may use the site on the 30th ! It may crash . You should read things more carefully then . 

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, John Findlay said:

I thought it didn't start until the 30th. Oh and I'll moan about something that I firmly believe is discriminatory if I like. 

28 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

I’ve been rumbled !

😂

3 minutes ago, Boab said:

😂

Dry yer eyes ! 
This from the guy who announced, proudly, that he had a ticket for the “ roseburn section “ on Saturday !

😂

Lol lol lol 😂 typical sweetie rustler snob I see ? Quelle surprise . You’ll be the Wally in the queue proudly offering to show off your certificate and desperate to be picked out of the queue to show it . Tragic 😂😂😂

Edited by JamesM48

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

:thumbsup:.

Just completed the process, fairly straightforward.

Taken photo of paper copy on my phone, but will have both with me on Saturday.

I was one of those people who said I would never buy a smartphone, but needs must these days for so many uses in connection with the virus.

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Lol lol lol 😂 typical sweetie rustler snob I see ? Quelle surprise . You’ll be the Wally in the queue proudly offering to shoe off your certificate and desperate to be picked out of the queue to show it . Tragic 😂😂😂

It’s show !

And previously…concourse !

👍

3 minutes ago, Boab said:

😂

Dry yer eyes ! 

😂

If you have Facebook you probably have that banner on your Facebook profile pic of “ double vaccinated”.  

07F1433A-C751-4031-AAD7-A94EA2CCC623.gif

Stewie Griffin
1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I thought it didn't start until the 30th. Oh and I'll moan about something that I firmly believe is discriminatory if I like. 

You can go online and get a copy of your vaccination status. From here https://vacs.nhs.scot/csp

5 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

You seem clued up on how easy it is to access, what is the protocol for those not vaccinated in Scotland?

6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

He’s talking about the deluge of people who may use the site on the 30th ! It may crash . You should read things more carefully then . 

Considering I downloaded mine to my phone from the site over three weeks ago now, I suggest others read and inwardly digest.

Dennis Reynolds

"From September 30, people will be able to use the NHS Scotland Covid Status App which also has a QR code, to access venues where certification is required. From this date the current downloadable PDF function will be switched off.

Anyone unable or unwilling to use the App can request a secure uneditable paper record of vaccination, with enhanced security features such as thermodynamic ink to prevent forgery."

I would suggest folk not wanting to or able to use the app log on and download the certificate before they're unable to.

1 minute ago, Boab said:

It’s show !

And previously…concourse !

👍

No you’ll probably take off a shoe to get attention.

oh btw are you still angry that people are making plans to go on holidays whilst some are still dying of covid ? You were basically condemning them 

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

You seem clued up on how easy it is to access, what is the protocol for those not vaccinated in Scotland?

It is a disgrace the position you are in at present.

NS needs to stop playing games & get a life. 

She it taking to the stage this afternoon to give an update, hopefully your issue will be resolved. They all need the heads banged together & take a 4 Nations approach for such a simple process under NHS banner, but no, let's make things complicated for the public.

2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Considering I downloaded mine to my phone from the site over three weeks ago now, I suggest others read and inwardly digest.

No but he’s talking about on the 30th when there’ might be more people thinking of downloaded it as it’ll be publicised to the hilt by the Snatzi party 

1 minute ago, 2205ian said:

It is a disgrace the position you are in at present.

NS needs to stop playing games & get a life. 

She it taking to the stage this afternoon to give an update, hopefully your issue will be resolved. They all need the heads banged together & take a 4 Nations approach for such a simple process under NHS banner, but no, let's make things complicated for the public.

This afternoon would be perfect, fingers crossed it's announced then as I don't need to make a final decision until tomorrow afternoon. I'll check their site again early this evening 👍

Hopefully it's a go-er and I'll be at Tynecastle!!

Just now, Spitonastranger said:

What do you do if you have lost yuor appointment letter with username on it, Thanks 

Go onto site, key in a Username & Password. I used the CHI number on my vaccine letter which is incorrect, but the system directs you to register by giving you an unique username to start the process.

It's fairly straightforward from there.

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

No but he’s talking about on the 30th when there’ might be more people thinking of downloaded it as it’ll be publicised to the hilt by the Snatzi party 

When you use phrases like Snatzi Party, then I won't take anything you post seriously. Grow up young man.

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

No you’ll probably take off a shoe to get attention.

oh btw are you still angry that people are making plans to go on holidays whilst some are still dying of covid ? You were basically condemning them 

Keep digging !

What section are you in this Saturday ?

😂

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

This afternoon would be perfect, fingers crossed it's announced then as I don't need to make a final decision until tomorrow afternoon. I'll check their site again early this evening 👍

Hopefully it's a go-er and I'll be at Tynecastle!!

Good Luck Taffin.

It's great to be at Tynecastle again & if we get a repeat of Saturday's performance, you are in for a treat:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Boab said:

Keep digging !

What section are you in this Saturday ?

😂

The section where the singing will be buddy ! “Happy people “ section ! Hope we don’t disturb your sleep 💤 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

The section where the singing will be buddy ! “Happy people “ section ! Hope we don’t disturb your sleep 💤 

What section is that ?

1 minute ago, Boab said:

What section is that ?

Oh we tend to move about ! Might try the Wheatfield this week !  Might even stand up some of the match ! I saw a few to do that on Saturday . 

6 minutes ago, Boab said:

What section is that ?

6 minutes ago, Boab said:

remember most punters are sans masks so don’t start preaching to them 

Edited by JamesM48

1 minute ago, Boab said:

Editing fake posts !

Tut tut, Jimmy, the mods will be on to you !

That was an error