Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

2 hours ago, JoeBugner2 said:

You can't see the agenda?

You can't see that there are dozens of new "covid billionaires"? https://www.forbes.com/sites/giacomotognini/2021/04/06/meet-the-40-new-billionaires-who-got-rich-fighting-covid-19/?sh=2367587e17e5

You can't see that elites, billionaires (whatever you want to call them) influence & control governments?

You can't see that elites, leaders, billionaires meet regularly in secret Davos type meetings where they literally plan what they are going to do across the globe?

You can't see that elite countries like US, UK etc already kill millions through war and sanctions to gain more wealth and power? Surely you don’t think we invade & bomb middle eastern countries to help them?! Surely you don’t think the US/CIA overthrow South American and African countries to help them?!

You can't see that our own dithering UK politicians are all dishing out contracts to their pals and investing themselves in pharma & other covid related companies?

If you can’t see these things then that doesn’t make it a conspiracy theory it means you really need a big Sports Direct mug of 'wake the **** up"!

On the other hand, you think that thousands of independent scientists, journalists, medical professionals, and lawyers around the world - most of whom have absolutely nothing to gain from going against the narrative - are all conspiring to kill millions through misinformation and arguing against the narrative? Why are they doing that? Who is behind it and for what purpose? A big James Bond baddie with a cat maybe?  Now THAT is a conspiracy theory!

That isn't enough to confirm there is an over-arching agenda that EVERY government on earth agreed to and has kept schtum about - all to enrich already a small cabal of already rich elites and some pharmaceutical companies. 

The rest you are throwing in is not relevant in the slightest. 

There is not a chance that this was planned, and chucking in a hit list of bullet points is neither evidence nor convincing - its just the usual method of "oh look, this AND this AND this AND this" to overwhelm the simple-minded and gullible. 

It's not me that needs to wake up, your thinking and "research" is flawed; you appear to select your preferred narrative and then selectively look for anything you can to justify it. You cannot even see that much of the ancillary and irrelevant crap you added in was already the case and much of it is contradictory. 

I'll ask again for a succinct, one sentence answer; what was the over-riding agenda and where is the proof?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Boab said:

Editing fake posts !

Tut tut, Jimmy, the mods will be on to you !

However im

sure you will

grass me in ! Oh the shame ! 

11586308-D4BD-40EA-80DA-A9FAD2F5C655.gif

4 minutes ago, Boab said:

Questioning my supporting credentials was a bad error !

Dog. Bone. Carry on if you fancy it !

Wow I’m crapping it now ! Wow 😯 

19 minutes ago, Taffin said:

This afternoon would be perfect, fingers crossed it's announced then as I don't need to make a final decision until tomorrow afternoon. I'll check their site again early this evening 👍

Hopefully it's a go-er and I'll be at Tynecastle!!

Taffin,

Just checked my vaccine certificate.

The letterhead shows NHS, NHS Scotland, HSC (assume NI) & GIG NHS (Cymru, Wales) & Country of Vaccination : GB.

Hopefully your certificate will be acceptable.

Give HMFC a call & hopefully commonsense will prevail and they give you the go ahead to attend. A simple e-mail from the Club to confirm your circumstances should not be too much to ask for to assist any query should you be chosen for a "spot check" prior to the game.

13 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

Taffin,

Just checked my vaccine certificate.

The letterhead shows NHS, NHS Scotland, HSC (assume NI) & GIG NHS (Cymru, Wales) & Country of Vaccination : GB.

Hopefully your certificate will be acceptable.

Give HMFC a call & hopefully commonsense will prevail and they give you the go ahead to attend. A simple e-mail from the Club to confirm your circumstances should not be too much to ask for to assist any query should you be chosen for a "spot check" prior to the game.

Thank you, appreciate that. I'll wait and see what Sturgeon say today and give Hearts a call tomorrow if need be. Luckily I'm travelling home anyway so that's not so much of an issue, it's just whether to stay up for the game or not but I don't need to extend my accommodation until Thursday latest 👍

26 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Wow I’m crapping it now ! Wow 😯 

No need to panic buy toilet roll just yet, J !

We’ll let the good people of KB get back to the topic. And you can carry on what you do !

👍

5 minutes ago, Boab said:

No need to panic buy toilet roll just yet, J !

We’ll let the good people of KB get back to the topic. And you can carry on what you do !

👍

580BF5C9-C50D-4214-9740-B466A9DC577C.gif

Deary  ****ing me.

What a read this thread has been. Reads more like 4chan or Parler than kickback. 

There’s a few people on here I certainly wouldn’t feel safe being near and it’s got nothing to do with what viruses they might be carrying.

Biological issues are one thing but there’s a pandemic of psychological issues across the entire globe just now and that worries me more. 

Sleep well while you can everyone, because we’re all well and truly ****ed.

Edited by Squirt

51 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

That isn't enough to confirm there is an over-arching agenda that EVERY government on earth agreed to and has kept schtum about - all to enrich already a small cabal of already rich elites and some pharmaceutical companies. 

The rest you are throwing in is not relevant in the slightest. 

There is not a chance that this was planned, and chucking in a hit list of bullet points is neither evidence nor convincing - its just the usual method of "oh look, this AND this AND this AND this" to overwhelm the simple-minded and gullible. 

It's not me that needs to wake up, your thinking and "research" is flawed; you appear to select your preferred narrative and then selectively look for anything you can to justify it. You cannot even see that much of the ancillary and irrelevant crap you added in was already the case and much of it is contradictory. 

I'll ask again for a succinct, one sentence answer; what was the over-riding agenda and where is the proof?

You seem to be going on about cabals and covid being planned etc - none of which i mentioned or believe. You seem obsessed by a stereotypical view of a conspiracy theorist and want to force that image on anyone who goes against any of the covid narrative. Almost as if someone has conditioned you to act that way? You are not actually discussing it with me, you are debating with the media's description of someone who goes against any part of the narrative. Do you realise how sad that is? I suspect you don’t cos you don’t even know you are doing it. I hope one day you will snap out of it though and realise there are millions of normal non conspiracy theorists who simply disagree with some parts of the covid narrative.

My list of points are just checkable observations demonstrating that there doesn’t have to be some weird conspiracy behind any of it, just the usual suspects using any excuse for power and wealth. Not sure how you have interpreted that as anything else? Unless again, you are going by your own, or someone else’s, preconceived ideas about me.

So let me turn it around and ask what you are asking me.... and we will go with your rules of a one sentence succinct answer - why are the thousands of independent scientists, medical professionals, lawyers, and journalists all going against the covid narrative? Do they really want to harm adults and children with their misinformation? What are they getting from it? What is their goal? I suspect you won't answer this but that in itself will be an answer to those reading this.

54 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

You seem to be going on about cabals and covid being planned etc - none of which i mentioned or believe.

4 hours ago, JoeBugner2 said:

You can't see that elites, leaders, billionaires meet regularly in secret Davos type meetings where they literally plan what they are going to do across the globe?

:look:

19 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Sturgeon making a statement on vaccination passports delay......

No, it’s coming in on Friday but a grace period until the middle of Oct.

Pretty sure the club will still carry out spot checks, if nothing else, to see how it will operate in practice. 
Non-enforcement of non compliance means there will be leeway to see how it works. They’ll still do it though !

1 minute ago, thewiseone said:

https://theexpose.uk/2021/09/24/phe-report-reveals-the-vaccinated-account-for-77-percent-covid-19-deaths

Whilst you were busy getting fuel, Public Health England released a report confirming 77% of Covid-19 deaths during the current wave are among the fully vaccinated population.

Vaccine anyone?

You're really not going there are you?....seriously?

William H. Bonney

2 jags in your arm and a QR code on your phone. Hardly seems worth getting upset over. 
Unless of course you’re a tin foil hat wearing, crayon munching moron. 

Nucky Thompson
17 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

https://theexpose.uk/2021/09/24/phe-report-reveals-the-vaccinated-account-for-77-percent-covid-19-deaths

Whilst you were busy getting fuel, Public Health England released a report confirming 77% of Covid-19 deaths during the current wave are among the fully vaccinated population.

Vaccine anyone?

You can't be serious :lol:

joondalupjambo
3 hours ago, John Findlay said:

I used it no problem. Took me 30 seconds to download my vaccination passport. Why don't you stop moaning and just get on and do it?

John I think you downloaded it from the website did you not?   On the 30th we will see a new app being introduced and that will be a short cut way of downloading it rather than going searching for it in a website.  The problem then becomes how robust is the new app.  Any new technology being issued via SG app developers does carry some risk, perhaps more given the volumes trying to access it in the first few days.  Agree though even getting it via the website currently just takes a bit of calm, a clear reading of the instructions and a few minutes of somebody's time.

13 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

You can't be serious :lol:

Someone else  online saying vaccine has killed 30,000 in UK.

Do we need to change our generally trusting approach to other people and assume everyone could be an idiot?

58 minutes ago, Beni said:

:look:

What is it with folk jumping on a discussion with some stupid meme or comment and literally adding (arguably less than) nothing to the discussion and frequently, as in this case, just embarrassing themselves?  

He is clearly talking about covid  itself being planned... I am clearly talking about Davos and WEF etc meeting and planning the world's policies on climate, economics, health etc - two entirely different things. Was it the use of the same word in two different sentences that confused you? 🤣 

Edited by JoeBugner2

2 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

What is it with folk jumping on a discussion with some stupid meme or comment and literally adding (arguably less than) nothing to the discussion and frequently, as in this case, just embarrassing themselves?  

He is clearly talking about covid  itself being planned... I am clearly talking about Davos and WEF etc meeting and planning the world's policies on climate, economics, health etc - two entirely different things. Was it the use of the same word in two different sentences that confused you? 🤣 

Just being polite rather than saying 'you are a moron' 

16 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

John I think you downloaded it from the website did you not?   On the 30th we will see a new app being introduced and that will be a short cut way of downloading it rather than going searching for it in a website.  The problem then becomes how robust is the new app.  Any new technology being issued via SG app developers does carry some risk, perhaps more given the volumes trying to access it in the first few days.  Agree though even getting it via the website currently just takes a bit of calm, a clear reading of the instructions and a few minutes of somebody's time.

Here is the thing I didn't have to search.

It was easy to find. Why wait for the app when you can do it now?

joondalupjambo
Just now, John Findlay said:

Here is the thing I didn't have to search.

It was easy to find. Why wait for the app when you can do it now?

Ok it was a figure of speech.  You did need to scroll though 😀 The point is website and app are two different things.  Smart phones sit well with apps hence the SG move to that medium for this.  As I said agree do it now if you can but many, not just football fans have been told to expect an app so I think many will wait for that.  

1 minute ago, joondalupjambo said:

Ok it was a figure of speech.  You did need to scroll though 😀 The point is website and app are two different things.  Smart phones sit well with apps hence the SG move to that medium for this.  As I said agree do it now if you can but many, not just football fans have been told to expect an app so I think many will wait for that.  

I can't help think, more fool them.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Furious Styles said:

2 jags in your arm and a QR code on your phone. Hardly seems worth getting upset over. 

:illogical:

I got my 2nd jag 2 weeks ago, the first one in Scotland though, but nhs inform has no record of it, even though my doctor has it recorded. Managed to get through to the helpline but it could be weeks before it gets fixed. Doesn't really matter as they don't accept my first Turkish one anyway. 

2 hours ago, escobri said:

Unvaxxed allowed in on Saturday,  take care guys the unclean will be in attendance 😀 

Yeeee haaa that’ll upset a few people . They wanted a clean Tynie ! In more ways than one 

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Sturgeon making a statement on vaccination passports delay......

She should just scrub it.  !but she’s si pig headed and stubborn . A couple more of her admirable qualities 

1 hour ago, Boab said:

No, it’s coming in on Friday but a grace period until the middle of Oct.

Pretty sure the club will still carry out spot checks, if nothing else, to see how it will operate in practice. 
Non-enforcement of non compliance means there will be leeway to see how it works. They’ll still do it though !

You should get a job as a “ spot checker “ you seem to be very motivated and enthusiastic regarding this issue . 

7 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Yeeee haaa that’ll upset a few people . They wanted a clean Tynie ! In more ways than one 

She should just scrub it.  !but she’s si pig headed and stubborn . A couple more of her admirable qualities 

You should get a job as a “ spot checker “ you seem to be very motivated and enthusiastic regarding this issue . 

😂

I could do that !

I’d only stop people called James though ! 
:kirk:

😂

I could do that !

I’d only stop people called James though ! 
:kirk:

You’ll have to Throw me and other half out then 😂😂😂 

C4E37C89-E1A6-4F12-BB27-020B5F00FC30.jpeg

CCA3E36C-570F-48C0-9D6F-4563DD0D5C57.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Boab said:

Don’t think either would fit through a turnstile tbh !

🥴

We do . It’s a tight squeeze but strangely enjoyable 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

We do . It’s a tight squeeze but strangely enjoyable 

Anyway….another vote on this tomorrow. Turning into a bit of a shambles. 

Anyway….another vote on this tomorrow. Turning into a bit of a shambles. 

Another vote about what ? 

"The SNP/Green Government are rushing this through and appear to have no intention to share evidence to back their plans up."

But, but everyone knows it can only be safe at the fitba if we've been vaxxed and can show our certificates.

Of course they'll not be sharing any evidence that's cos there is none. It's all a game you've been played! 

Just to be on the safe side make sure and wear your masks on Saturday, don't know who is going to be sitting within 2 metres of you! 

4 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

"The SNP/Green Government are rushing this through and appear to have no intention to share evidence to back their plans up."

But, but everyone knows it can only be safe at the fitba if we've been vaxxed and can show our certificates.

Of course they'll not be sharing any evidence that's cos there is none. It's all a game you've been played! 

Just to be on the safe side make sure and wear your masks on Saturday, don't know who is going to be sitting within 2 metres of you! 

She’s banking on stats deteriorated in England so they then try activate the vaccine passport issue so she will then argue she was right all along . It’s been political all along 

joondalupjambo

I think the SNP want to show that they are trying to align to some of the EU countries with these vaccine passports whereas the UK government want to do the opposite to these pesky Euro's.  We want back in at some point so cuddle up now and show them we still love you.  I am not in the camp where it has been politics all along but this one smacks of it. The problem now is that the SG is back peddling faster than an Italian army reservist on a pedalo!!

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Furious Styles said:

Hahahahaha pretty much 👍🏽👏🏾

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

I got my 2nd jag 2 weeks ago, the first one in Scotland though, but nhs inform has no record of it, even though my doctor has it recorded. Managed to get through to the helpline but it could be weeks before it gets fixed. Doesn't really matter as they don't accept my first Turkish one anyway. 

Would be tremendous if you get asked and don't get in.

15 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

I think the SNP want to show that they are trying to align to some of the EU countries with these vaccine passports whereas the UK government want to do the opposite to these pesky Euro's.  We want back in at some point so cuddle up now and show them we still love you.  I am not in the camp where it has been politics all along but this one smacks of it. The problem now is that the SG is back peddling faster than an Italian army reservist on a pedalo!!

9239753F-FE55-4A2B-8D37-7CB0AE485001.gif

12 minutes ago, Boab said:

Same thing…I think.

Opposition have tabled a motion so another vote. 
🥴

Ok thanks . I barely watch politics on tv . Just watch some news 

5 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Would be tremendous if you get asked and don't get in.

And me and my other half sashay in to the ground ! 😂😂

7716A7CD-96D3-42A6-9F4E-D24B0139C801.gif