Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

Captain Canada
1 hour ago, redjambo said:

Check the graph out at Travelling Tabby. His words were "We are at 6,800 so we’ll be at nearly 14,000 a week from now unless we’ve reached a peak or are heading for a peak that isn’t quite visible to us." Fortunately, the curve shallowed shortly afterwards and we reached a peak not long after that. But when he spoke, the gradient of the increase, which had been fairly constant for a while, indicated that we were heading in the region where he said we were. If anything, the main thing it shows is that the SG's modelling didn't contain enough factors and good information to make decent estimates of where the curve was going, and that's worrying. It showed that the SG had/has as much idea as any of us as to the future case trajectory. That's not good enough, imo. Leitch's concern and statement was legitimate at the time given the data though.

That's my concern. What data are they basing these predictions on?

I have no knowledge or experience in this field but I said to someone at the time that his projections looked way too high based on what I'd seen happening in England. 

I understand it's a complex and rapidly changing situation but every time this happens, I lose more confidence in what we're being told generally. It's not just up here though, the modelling in England has consistently been way off the mark. 

I think it's important to question these things, especially when they're happening time and time again.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, thewiseone said:

The mask has been the " visual representation of something to fear"

It's subliminal messaging to other people, therefore carrying on the narrative.

I mean the nonsense around masks and mask wearing when and where to wear them, and people have bought it, you couldn't make it up! Even our own government who make the rules don't follow them, what more evidence are people needing. It's all been bull! 

Hand sanitiser, masks, social distancing.

Done non of it! 

Flat earther number 1

4 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Flat earther number 1

Actually watched flat earth believers on a daytime programme.

Off the charts mental ! Basically denying the existence of gravity !

It was a pitiful watch. They obviously needed help.

43 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

That's my concern. What data are they basing these predictions on?

I have no knowledge or experience in this field but I said to someone at the time that his projections looked way too high based on what I'd seen happening in England. 

I understand it's a complex and rapidly changing situation but every time this happens, I lose more confidence in what we're being told generally. It's not just up here though, the modelling in England has consistently been way off the mark. 

I think it's important to question these things, especially when they're happening time and time again.

The prediction you mentioned was based on straight-line data based on the previous couple of weeks - the upwards gradient had been pretty static over that period, worryingly. But even I could have come out with those figures based on that. What's really needed is a fuller understanding of the underlying factors that produce the cases in order to produce a proper real-life model. However, perhaps given the complex transmission routes for the virus and other factors, that is next to nigh on impossible, and the only thing the "modellers" can really do is look at trends in the numbers and watch for signs like "If the 7-day positivity rate drops below 5 for a week and the cases are declining at a rate of more than 3% a day, then the chances are that...". That to me isn't real modelling though, it's just trend analysis. Useful, but not great during a case surge, for example, when we don't know how long the surge will go on for.

25 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Flat earther number 1

No idea what you mean by a flat earther, is it the same as an anti- vaxxer?

If it is you are spot on but I suspect you are using it in a derogatory sense.

As I'm not taken in by the bull that makes it alright to label another, it's how MSM work, anyone not following the narrative is ridiculed or discredited. It's how this whole situation has developed don't you know. Cos they've been able to " feed the masses whatever they want.

You only need a certain level intelligence, confidence and trust in yourself to know this has been a charade.

Are you a media mogul?

Nucky Thompson
15 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

No idea what you mean by a flat earther, is it the same as an anti- vaxxer?

If it is you are spot on but I suspect you are using it in a derogatory sense.

As I'm not taken in by the bull that makes it alright to label another, it's how MSM work, anyone not following the narrative is ridiculed or discredited. It's how this whole situation has developed don't you know. Cos they've been able to " feed the masses whatever they want.

You only need a certain level intelligence, confidence and trust in yourself to know this has been a charade.

Are you a media mogul?

Who is leading this charade?

Why would governments want you to take vaccines that cost them hundreds of millions to buy from big pharma?

Why would governments want to trash their economies?

I get that folk are sceptical of vaccines on a safety issue, but I don't understand all the conspiracy bullshit

26 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Anyone who encourages others to not follow the rules is acting like one mate 

I didn’t encourage the thousands yesterday at Tynie . I wasn’t going about with a megaphone 📣 they seemed to be making their own personal choice . I know it’s a novelty isn’t it ? Personal choice and risk assessment 

19 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I didn’t encourage the thousands yesterday at Tynie . I wasn’t going about with a megaphone 📣 they seemed to be making their own personal choice . I know it’s a novelty isn’t it ? Personal choice and risk assessment 

Not good enough

i bet they will expect NHS workers to look after them if they catch Covid because they have been foolish!?  Not acceptable 

Rules are there for a reason

6 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Not good enough

i bet they will expect NHS workers to look after them if they catch Covid because they have been foolish!?  Not acceptable 

I though mask wearing was to protect others? 

been here before
16 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Not good enough

If there is one person on the board who proves the quote made by Wings Day that "Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men", then you win hands down.

Edited by been here before

Nucky Thompson
48 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Not good enough

The 'rules' in Scotland are different from other parts of the UK.

If you want to be used in a political game then go for it, but don't preach to others

19 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

If you want to be used in a political game then go for it, but don't preach to others

I'm no defender of the SNP but that is really not a credible excuse.

Edited by frankblack

1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Not good enough

I’m sure they / me will be fine . There was no break out the other week from Tynie so chill out ! 

Nucky Thompson
Just now, frankblack said:

I'm no defender of the SNP but that is really not a credible excuse.

I'm not using it as an excuse. 

The rules are much more relaxed in England and they are no worse off than Scotland.

The prediction that their cases would soar when their schools went back hasn't happened.

Sturgeon rushed through the vaccine passports to beat Bojo, who then changed his mind.

Everything she does is to undermine Westminster

28 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

And we the worse stats with more restrictions 

Just now, Nucky Thompson said:

The rules are much more relaxed in England and they are no worse off than Scotland.

The prediction that their cases would soar when their schools went back hasn't happened.

Sturgeon rushed through the vaccine passports to beat Bojo, who then changed his mind.

Exactly 

11 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

The worse stats in Scotland probably indicate that we should have been stricter with those who ignore the rules.  I've said this from the beginning.

Bojo's motives are driven by whatever the Tory donors decide benefits them, so you can discount them from being a valid comparison.

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

The worse stats in Scotland probably indicate that we should have been stricter with those who ignore the rules.  I've said this from the beginning.

Bojo's motives are driven by whatever the Tory donors decide benefits them, so you can discount them from being a valid comparison.

“ stricter with those who ignore the rules “ dearie me 

73508BEC-3CAA-4F6D-B72D-86D358D70DC6.gif

6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

“ stricter with those who ignore the rules “ dearie me 

73508BEC-3CAA-4F6D-B72D-86D358D70DC6.gif

Clearly you think extending the pandemic due to ignorant ****tards recklessly disregarding the safety of others is a good thing?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473kpcghy19r30v7zav6

7 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Clearly you think extending the pandemic due to ignorant ****tards recklessly disregarding the safety of others is a good thing?

You do realise we had a few very very strict lockdowns with various restrictions impacting on us all ? Was that not enough for you ? 

9 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

You do realise we had a few very very strict lockdowns with various restrictions impacting on us all ? Was that not enough for you ? 

Yes, and these people pretty much ignored anything about them, in terms of gatherings, social distancing, masks, etc.

The real impact is on those shielding or being forced to self-isolate because scum go into their places of work and won't protect others.

5 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

I’m sure they / me will be fine . There was no break out the other week from Tynie so chill out ! 

So what 

a breakout can happen anytime 

14 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

So what 

a breakout can happen anytime 

So we just stay in all the time then ? What was the point of the vaccines then ? You can stay behind your sofa the rest of the population are getting on with life 

15 hours ago, frankblack said:

Yes, and these people pretty much ignored anything about them, in terms of gatherings, social distancing, masks, etc.

The real impact is on those shielding or being forced to self-isolate because scum go into their places of work and won't protect others.

My main criticism of the SG is that the rules have never been fully enforced. Good to see shops still being almost 100% mask wearing but, to be honest, can't really see the point in outdoor settings 

16 hours ago, frankblack said:

The rules make no difference cos there are plenty like me who have never even considered following them. 

15 hours ago, frankblack said:

Not anybody's job to protect you. You've based this on no knowledge but following a narrative. You've been played! Take responsibility for your own health stop hiding! 

You've got a long way to go before you climb out of that hole! 

2 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Not anybody's job to protect you. You've based this on no knowledge but following a narrative. You've been played! Take responsibility for your own health stop hiding! 

Do you have private healthcare? 

Nucky Thompson
4 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

The rules make no difference cos there are plenty like me who have never even considered following them. 

The rules made a difference to me because everything was shut and I couldn't do feck all.

14 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Exactly why I agree with @XB52 that people like you should have been fined from the start and that would have solved the problem.

2 hours ago, thewiseone said:

Correct . He’s one of those lockdown zealots . Was only happy when the strictest of restrictions were in place and hes now angry that people are making their own sensible risk assessments . Think he would rather live in a facist state really 

If you want to debunk the bullshit and find out about the subtle underlying influences and what's really going on then 1pm today, tune into the UK Column. The great thing is you can watch it even  if your vaccinated, there's no certificates required.

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Correct . He’s one of those lockdown zealots . Was only happy when the strictest of restrictions were in place and hes now angry that people are making their own sensible risk assessments . Think he would rather live in a facist state really 

It's remarkable how some people feel safe  and protected when under the control of government and is able to divert their own responsibilities. It's like he's just wanting somebody else to come along and make everything alright. It's a form of self abuse, he continues to argue for it. 

1 minute ago, thewiseone said:

If you want to debunk the bullshit and find out about the subtle underlying influences and what's really going on then 1pm today, tune into the UK Column. The great thing is you can watch it even  if your vaccinated, there's no certificates required.

It's remarkable how some people feel safe  and protected when under the control of government and is able to divert their own responsibilities. It's like he's just wanting somebody else to come along and make everything alright. It's a form of self abuse, he continues to argue for it. 

Yes him and several others . It’s tragic really . Wanting to be taken care of again like a baby . Negate any responsibility , or take any of risk . You know that “ risk “ we take every day when we walk out the door ? I suppose it’s an easier life living like that ? It’s not for me and as I’ve said for the vast majority now . People are just getting on with living . I walked passed the Kings theatre last night and it had a show on ( prob vaccinated only people but least people are out and about ) and passed several restaurants strangers were sitting in close proximity to each other at different tables . Taking a risk but living life 

3 hours ago, thewiseone said:

You’re a bit of a twit then 

The Real Maroonblood
4 hours ago, frankblack said:

Exactly why I agree with @XB52 that people like you should have been fined from the start and that would have solved the problem.

Fair comment.

2 hours ago, thewiseone said:

I enjoyed the U.K. column today at 1 . Interesting discussion about Greta Tunberg ? ( can’t remember her surname ) 

Yep always interesting, glad you managed to catch it. Every Mon, Wed Frid 1pm/ 2:30pm. 

Debunks the guff and examines the stories behind the headlines.

Once we understand what's going on we can see the reasons for things. Covids the vehicle the rest is the agenda.

Better not tell Frank. He still thinks he's protecting you , me and every Tom Dick and Boris! 

In particular shining the light on the NHS and treatments denied! Glad I never clapped for them either but would love to take part in their next til tok dance off!

The vaccinated have been played pure and simple! 

William H. Bonney
19 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Yep always interesting, glad you managed to catch it. Every Mon, Wed Frid 1pm/ 2:30pm. 

Debunks the guff and examines the stories behind the headlines.

Once we understand what's going on we can see the reasons for things. Covids the vehicle the rest is the agenda.

Better not tell Frank. He still thinks he's protecting you , me and every Tom Dick and Boris! 

In particular shining the light on the NHS and treatments denied! Glad I never clapped for them either but would love to take part in their next til tok dance off!

You should change your username. 

Nucky Thompson
1 hour ago, thewiseone said:

What's your theory on why governments are paying billions to big pharma companies and why do they want to vaccinate everyone?

Why are playing us and what's the agenda?

6 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

What's your theory on why governments are paying billions to big pharma companies and why do they want to vaccinate everyone?

Why are playing us and what's the agenda?

No idea what it's about, other than definitely not about yours, mine or Frank's health. What do you think?

Nucky Thompson
8 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

What do you think?

I think the virus was manufactured in a Chinese lab.

I know people who have died and been seriously ill with this virus.

I know that the vaccines seem to work as less people are seriously ill.

I think that people are entitled to be sceptical of the safety of the vaccines and nobody should be forced to take it.

I think that a lot of the rules are stupid and don't make sense and governments are using the pandemic for political purposes.

I don't think that there is a greater conspiracy at play

23 hours ago, frankblack said:

That John Cleese talking about New Zealand again?

17 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I think that people are entitled to be sceptical of the safety of the vaccines and nobody should be forced to take it.

I think that a lot of the rules are stupid and don't make sense and governments are using the pandemic for political purposes.

This about sums up my views too 

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

That John Cleese talking about New Zealand again?

Oh yes bat shit crazy there 

9 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Thank you for that, I agree with you on some aspects and others disagree but that's normal! 

When we speak about conspiracy the very mention of that word conjures up all sorts of mentalist organisations and individuals. 

I prefer to use " underlying causes"

I see it as all manufactured, one big computer game which those so absorbed fail to recognise. The use of war time  language and the subtle influencing, the BBC hype the media, the world wide roll out. These are more than coincidence more planned, for such a plan surely there must be a goal, an agenda. 

Why else would the rules used and brought in be ones that made little or no sense.

In my eyes they do this because what we think is the agenda, eg helping prevent a killer disease isn't the over riding aim.

As to what this is who knows? 

Digital health ID's just announced for all of India, this is what it's all been about, my view is Digital id's are the future but why force it upon us in this way, ie forced to show a vaccination status of a vaccine most don't require.

25 minutes ago, escobri said:

Digital health ID's just announced for all of India, this is what it's all been about, my view is Digital id's are the future but why force it upon us in this way, ie forced to show a vaccination status of a vaccine most don't require.

It's a means of control, benefitting nobody other than government's and corporations or are they the same thing!

Underlying everything has been the fear generated through the killer virus, anyone on here vote for this?