Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

19 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

I've no idea about that. What I do know is we are all perfectly capable in getting the virus and recovering with the correct information, trouble is this information has been manipulated and driven in a certain direction for much greater reasons than yours my or anyone elses health! 

I've highlighted your answer to my question to separate it from the rest of the chaff.

So you've no idea whether the current vaccines are effective or whether pharmaceutical companies are trying to develop an even more effective vaccine? And yet you think people like me have our head in the sand. 🤭

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

You've shat it off taking a vaccine and are so terrified you're letting your fear prevent you from going to matches,  gigs and foreign holidays.

Yet you are calling others 'fearful'. :lol:

This is probably the most perverse thing I've read, let your neighbours know when you've gone away for the day so they can appoint another person as village idiot!

1 minute ago, thewiseone said:

This is probably the most perverse thing I've read, let your neighbours know when you've gone away for the day so they can appoint another person as village idiot!

Will anything ever change your mind on this? 

4 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I've highlighted your answer to my question to separate it from the rest of the chaff.

So you've no idea whether the current vaccines are effective or whether pharmaceutical companies are trying to develop an even more effective vaccine? And yet you think people like me have our head in the sand. 🤭

Yep, if you've not " got it by now" and are still peddling this guff then I can only assume your head is deep in the sand or up yours or another's back passage,visit ain't looking at what's in front that's for sure! 

2 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Perverse :rofl:

definite proofyou have lost the argument when you start with the personal insults

6 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

definite proofyou have lost the argument when you start with the personal insults

Wasn't meant as an insult and didn't realise I was in an argument. Ray wasn't arguing was he?

As I keep saying and will say again for your benefit. I couldn't careless what you say or think as regards the pan'  or plan'. It's of no relevance to anyone other than yourself however when others dictate what you can and can't do that's a different matter.

8 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Wasn't meant as an insult and didn't realise I was in an argument. Ray wasn't arguing was he?

As I keep saying and will say again for your benefit. I couldn't careless what you say or think as regards the pan'  or plan'. It's of no relevance to anyone other than yourself however when others dictate what you can and can't do that's a different matter.

I’ve had both jabs but I respect the right of those who don’t want to take it . I wouldn’t be the slightest bothered sitting next to Them At Tynie ( before the passport thing starts ) as I’ve had my jabs so it’s completely none of my business who has or hasn’t . Just like with masks . Just as likely to pass covid irrespective if double jabbed or no . 

38 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

You've shat it off taking a vaccine and are so terrified you're letting your fear prevent you from going to matches,  gigs and foreign holidays.

Yet you are calling others 'fearful'. :lol:

:spoton:

Chicken Licken incarnate, this guy. :D

5 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

I'm sure you could try! 😅

There's more informed people on here that could do it.  

Genuine question.  

Is your mind made up or could it be changed? 

Yes or no is all that's needed

28 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Yep, if you've not " got it by now" and are still peddling this guff then I can only assume your head is deep in the sand or up yours or another's back passage,visit ain't looking at what's in front that's for sure! 

Batshit mental, no offence intended.

6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I’ve had both jabs but I respect the right of those who don’t want to take it . I wouldn’t be the slightest bothered sitting next to Them At Tynie ( before the passport thing starts ) as I’ve had my jabs so it’s completely none of my business who has or hasn’t . Just like with masks . Just as likely to pass covid irrespective if double jabbed or no . 

This appears balanced, what you doing on here? 😅👍

5 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

There's more informed people on here that could do it.  

Genuine question.  

Is your mind made up or could it be changed? 

Yes or no is all that's needed

Yes , without doubt, no chance of changing it! 

Dennis Reynolds
2 hours ago, thewiseone said:

things like passports to determine our ability to enjoy such a thing as a football match.

Does that mean Robbie's leaving? 👀

10 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

This appears balanced, what you doing on here? 😅👍

Awe just for the banter really ! 

9 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Is that not a bit contradictory? 

No amount of evidence will help people like this poster. They are dug in. Lost causes.

1 hour ago, thewiseone said:

It doesn't bother me one way or the other about who believes what. You can believe whatever you want, my beef is in the coercion and misinformation and subsequent restrictions placed on people like myself who choose not to follow the narrative. I choose not to follow it because of my own experience and understanding, I can't nor would I wish too impart that on anyone.

That's fine I respect your views. 

Enjoy the live stream👍

1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

No amount of evidence will help people like this poster. They are dug in. Lost causes.

That's the sad thing about this.  Anyone with a brain is happy to proven wrong even of it means a 180 degree turn.  

So there's no point in engaging with them then. 

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

That's fine I respect your views. 

Enjoy the live stream👍

No problem, mind and not get too excited, don't want to put any more strain on top of Vax, don't know where you'd end up! 

24 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Your last sentence is an example of how some people are missing the point. 

The vaccine has cut down serious cases and deaths. 

That has to be a good thing surely. 

4 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

That's the sad thing about this.  Anyone with a brain is happy to proven wrong even of it means a 180 degree turn.  

So there's no point in engaging with them then. 

You don't have the ability to prove me wrong in this situation but certainly happy to not engage. 

Just now, thewiseone said:

You don't have the ability to prove me wrong in this situation but certainly happy to not engage. 

I didn't say I had tbe ability.  That's why I said there's posters here more informed than me.  

You've said that there is no chance of changing your mind no matter what.  So what's tbe point in anyone trying?  I don't mean me...

Not the wisest if you are going to close your mind to anyone trying to change it.  Strange approach to learning things. 

3 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

No problem, mind and not get too excited, don't want to put any more strain on top of Vax, don't know where you'd end up! 

What kind of answer is that ? 

Get just as excited even watching the stream, even more so at home I can shout abuse which I'd get arrested for at the game 😏

Just now, luckydug said:

Your last sentence is an example of how some people are missing the point. 

The vaccine has cut down serious cases and deaths. 

That has to be a good thing surely. 

Irrespective of any of that my point is im Not bothered if I sat next to a double jabbed or no jabbed person . To be honest I’m pretty appalled at some of the vicious comments regarding Hearts season ticket holders , who won’t be able to Get into Tynie from the “ double jabbed “  mob.

A sad indictment really 

4 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Not the wisest if you are going to close your mind to anyone trying to change it.  Strange approach to learning things. 

I've considered your comment🤔 and thank you for considering my learning. People these days so considerate, not only are they trying to protect me from the killer in our midst total strangers are even offering practical steps to learning. This Hearts family is so good to be involved with! 😅😂

7 minutes ago, luckydug said:

What kind of answer is that ? 

Get just as excited even watching the stream, even more so at home I can shout abuse which I'd get arrested for at the game 😏

So you shouting abuse is what you deem as excited. Says everything. Sorry I was thinking along the lines of the free flowing attacking football we'll be seeing later this season!  You keep on abusing, think you'll be good at that! 

5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Irrespective of any of that my point is im Not bothered if I sat next to a double jabbed or no jabbed person . To be honest I’m pretty appalled at some of the vicious comments regarding Hearts season ticket holders , who won’t be able to Get into Tynie from the “ double jabbed “  mob.

A sad indictment really 

You mean folk like you who would be happy for non vaccinated ST holders to rinse the club for compensation. 

It's not the clubs fault if folk want compo take it up with the government.. 

That is why I said I had my doubts about you being a Hearts fan. 

Think you should retract the vicious accusation. 

I've considered your comment🤔 and thank you for considering my learning. People these days so considerate, not only are they trying to protect me from the killer in our midst total strangers are even offering practical steps to learning. This Hearts family is so good to be involved with! 😅😂

😀   just trust it for what it is.  Pure love from your kickback family.  

3 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

😀   just trust it for what it is.  Pure love from your kickback family.  

Love doesn't need force and corrosion does it?

So you shouting abuse is what you deem as excited. Says everything. Sorry I was thinking along the lines of the free flowing attacking football we'll be seeing later this season!  You keep on abusing, think you'll be good at that! 

It was a light hearted comment ffs. 

4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

You mean folk like you who would be happy for non vaccinated ST holders to rinse the club for compensation. 

It's not the clubs fault if folk want compo take it up with the government.. 

That is why I said I had my doubts about you being a Hearts fan. 

Think you should retract the vicious accusation. 

These season ticket non vaccinated people paid their money to see Hearts just as you did . If the club is unwilling to let them in they own them the money back . I have my doubts about you being a Hearts  fan if your happy to lock out a substantial amount of long term committed fans . 

Just now, thewiseone said:

Love doesn't need force and corrosion does it?

Corrosion or coercion? If it's the former, tell them not to be as rough as that.  

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

It was a light hearted comment ffs. 

Get the jab - that's quite light-hearted isn't it but the consequences, well.....

Just now, JamesM48 said:

These season ticket non vaccinated people paid their money to see Hearts just as you did . If the club is unwilling to let them in they own them the money back . I have my doubts about you being a Hearts  fan if your happy to lock out a substantial amount of long term committed fans . 

It's this or risk everyone being locked out again. 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Nope.  The club would simply be following legal guidelines to protect other season ticket holders.

This is government driven so you should take it up with them.

The club of course will gladly admit these people when they have seen sense and got vaccinated, so the ball is actually in the anti-vax mob's hands.  Get vaccinated and go to Tynie, Cinemas, etc or don't and stay at home - its freedom of choice.

1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

That is the crux of the argument here.  I for one want to get back to the office on a more frequent basis when it gets colder, and want to get out and about during the winter.

I felt my health suffer during lockdowns and feel being more active the past few months has been greatly beneficial to me.

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, thewiseone said:

It doesn't bother me one way or the other about who believes what. You can believe whatever you want, my beef is in the coercion and misinformation and subsequent restrictions placed on people like myself who choose not to follow the narrative. I choose not to follow it because of my own experience and understanding, I can't nor would I wish too impart that on anyone.

I think it's great that you've formed your own opinion based on your experience and understanding.

Whilst I don't agree with you, I respect that. 

Conversely you must understand and respect the opinions of the individuals, organisations and businesses that have formed opinions and made decisions based on the large and growing body of peer reviewed science.

As you say it's all about personal choice. 

8 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

7 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Nope.  The club would simply be following legal guidelines to protect other season ticket holders.

The club of course will gladly admit these people when they have seen sense and got vaccinated, so the ball is actually in the anti-vax mob's hands.  Get vaccinated and go to Tynie, Cinemas, etc or don't and stay at home - its freedom of choice.

Irrespective of all that it’s still very poor patter from a few on this acting with glee and relish that some Hearts fans won’t be allowed into the stadium . Shameful really . Yes the SG should compensate those who can’t attend . You shouldn’t be financially punished for having an ideological reason for not taking the vaccine . It’s meant to be taken for health reasons not to

gain access to a stadium 🏟 

7 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I think it's great that you've formed your own opinion based on your experience and understanding.

Whilst I don't agree with you, I respect that. 

Conversely you must understand and respect the opinions of the individuals, organisations and businesses that have formed opinions and made decisions based on the large and growing body of peer reviewed science.

As you say it's all about personal choice. 

No, no, no. That second group are sheep, just blindly following orders and doing as they are told.  ©thethickone 

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Irrespective of all that it’s still very poor patter from a few on this acting with glee and relish that some Hearts fans won’t be allowed into the stadium . Shameful really . Yes the SG should compensate those who can’t attend . You shouldn’t be financially punished for having an ideological reason for not taking the vaccine . It’s meant to be taken for health reasons not to

I feel shamed. (not)

Bring on the hibees. @Jambof3tornado©

11 minutes ago, frankblack said:

It's not really freedom of choice and the government is open about this.

Its design (rightly) is to encourage the take up of vaccine.

It cannot be described as freedom of choice.

For those that dont want to take the vaccine they really need to read about viruses.

It's actually really fascinating.

This particular one fools our immune system and doesnt care if it kills.

That's because it's usually transmitted before the host or our immune system knows a thing.It may take a few generations before our immune system deals with this.

Some already do.

Also the other tool it has is an ability to mutate quickly.

The vaccine is a wee sword to keep this from damaging other aspects of life .Its not yet capable of halting this virus.

In any way actually.It helps to keep a reasonable order though.

Viruses in the long term can actually benefit humans or at least their evolution.

I feel like that android on aliens when I read about viruses 😂

13 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Ideoligal reasons dont concern viruses though.

It's a coercive policy no doubt .Its I think been carried out in France and saw uptake of the vaccine.

It's not entirely for health reasons either.Its to try and maintain the current situation and keep at bay a virus that is armed up and dangerous.

That's what I've seen and read anyway .The story of viruses is amazing stuff.