Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Can you see the irony in your post? Reposting that meme does you no favours either. Totally batshit mental. (with apologies to James who gets upset on others behalf as he's so caring)

Awe that’s sweet ❤️🥸

33 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

i can see this guy has ruffled a few feathers of those who should be relatively contented with the overall situation as it is appearing to develop

(mildly) sad to see you get dragged into this and in one of his recent posts he said he was happy to attend tynecastle  until such time as he was not allowed so he’s hardly hiding behind his couch

sure can find some of other adjective more appropriate if it helps 

Yes some feathers have certainly been ruffled . Mostly the ones who post on the other CV thread as it seems young Sir Henry is quite the upstart ! I’m Loving it 

32 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Nope.  Others have made the unselfish choice for the public good.  Your solution is to stick your head in the sand and hope the virus goes away?

Oh sanctimonious rubbish . Most people took it to protect themselves first and foremost . Just stop it with the Saint Bernadette act . I know it’s Sunday but please 😡

30 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Batshit mental covers those views quite concisely.

Irrational, selfish, ignorant, and uneducated are also relevant.

It’s covers your wish for a fascist state with your views . 

28 minutes ago, SirHenrySmith said:

A picture speaks a thousand words comrade. 

It certainly does 

18 minutes ago, Taffin said:

If people don't want to go to nightclubs and Tynecastle they're free to exercise that choice. Instead they've whinged and moaned to shut out the 'dangerous' unvaxxed...who are largely made up of a demographic who spread the virus less anyway. 

My solution is to accept the virus is here and just get on with life. I don't give it a second thought from one day to the next in my daily life.

Yep ! 

11 minutes ago, kila said:

The irony being she has said nothing of the sort, and the people creating these memes with text are the ones conveying fake advertising.

You’ll be calling for doctors heads next for treating the sick and claim they are in on a big conspiracy.

You and a few others are lost causes and it’s only a matter of time before you go completely down the rabbit hole with violence against those saving lives. Bet you chuck stones at ambulances…

I think it’s the other way around . The vaxxed seem to be going bonkers and getting their knickers in a twist . They are the ones advocating social apartheid . 

13 minutes ago, Taffin said:

No it won't.

It's been c.6-7 weeks since all restrictions were ended and the cases are largely flat.

That isn't correct is it?  Cases increasing exponential and schools just back and universities to return.

13 minutes ago, Taffin said:

What will put businesses down is locking people out of them. I'm not at Tynecastle loads but there's plenty from England who do travel up regularly and they're now all locked out.

However letting cases get out of control will put us in lockdown so these passports can prevent it.

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, Boab said:

Vaxxed or not will be at the Hibs game and, probably the Motherwell game. They are saying the end of the month but it is dependent on only being enforced once every adult has been given the opportunity to be fully jabbed.

Probably October imo

Edit; sorry, Livi not Motherwell.

I was more surprised it was easy to access given it was through work I was vaccinated. I fully expected lots of hassle to access proof of vaccine.

I genuinely do not see it being required. 

38 minutes ago, SirHenrySmith said:

Long time follower, never posted, watching sheeple gab on about how excited and great they are for getting their job jab I felt the need to join to offer some balance. 

Stick around you'll make a crackin pet.  

Just now, JamesM48 said:

I think it’s the other way around . The vaxxed seem to be going bonkers and getting their knickers in a twist . They are the ones advocating social apartheid . 

Why did you get the vaccine James?

It’s the anti-vaxx lot saying we’re heading for communist China and you’re in agreement with them :laugh:

Your knickers are always in a twist that’s why you spend all day on the COVID threads high-fiving the tinfoil hatters, despite deep down being terrified of COVID. You don’t fool me James! ;)

6 minutes ago, frankblack said:

That isn't correct is it?  Cases increasing exponential and schools just back and universities to return.

There is a slight increase but it's a lot closer to flat that exponential

However letting cases get out of control will put us in lockdown so these passports can prevent it.

How is that relevant to what I said? I said people who travel up from England can no longer attend. Hopefully the club can fill those seats and don't lose out. Anyone know roughly how much of our attendance comes from England or Wales?

Edit: I thought I'd made it clear by talking about England, but I'm in England, where there is no mandatory passport (yet), no restrictions yet cases are not out of control.

Edited by Taffin

32 minutes ago, kila said:

:laugh:

Your last breath will be a meme at this rate. 

23 minutes ago, kila said:

The irony being she has said nothing of the sort, and the people creating these memes with text are the ones conveying fake advertising.

You’ll be calling for doctors heads next for treating the sick and claim they are in on a big conspiracy.

You and a few others are lost causes and it’s only a matter of time before you go completely down the rabbit hole with violence against those saving lives. Bet you chuck stones at ambulances…

I don't think he throws stones at ambulances, I reckon he asks for a 99 or a slider when he hears one coming.  

10 minutes ago, kila said:

James was raging over winter that a patient in hospital didn’t have a mask on and might’ve infected him. Then later he says masks are pointless.

James got his vaccine yet thinks they aren’t needed. 

What will James come out with next? :ninja: I guess the answer is on whatever meme catches his eye the most. 

Point one . If I had been that concerned about the nutter in my ward who wasn’t wearing a mask I would have complained there and then . I didn’t as he was kept a safe distance from me so it was unlikely he would infect me . I  was more annoyed about his arrogant attitude and his wandering about the place. 

Point 2 . Complete load of poo 💩 I never said there aren’t needed . I said healthy people do not need them or children . You know that . Your at it . I weighed up the pros and cons and decided I’ll just get it as I do recognise that it can limit your chances of being quite unwell . I did it for purely selfish reasons . 

69A5186E-90E2-40B9-9819-91FD78F1DD99.gif

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Point one . If I had been that concerned about the nutter in my ward who wasn’t wearing a mask I would have complained there and then . I didn’t as he was kept a safe distance from me so it was unlikely he would infect me . I  was more annoyed about his arrogant attitude and his wandering about the place. 

Point 2 . Complete load of poo 💩 I never said there aren’t needed . I said healthy people do not need them or children . You know that . Your at it . I weighed up the pros and cons and decided I’ll just get it as I do recognise that it can limit your chances of being quite unwell . I did it for purely selfish reasons . 

69A5186E-90E2-40B9-9819-91FD78F1DD99.gif

So you say the vaccine works?

How does weigh up with your tinfoil hat pals saying the vaccine doesn’t do anything? Do you care to question them on that or are you too busy getting excited by yet another meme?

11 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Awe that’s sweet ❤️🥸

Yes some feathers have certainly been ruffled . Mostly the ones who post on the other CV thread as it seems young Sir Henry is quite the upstart ! I’m Loving it 

Oh sanctimonious rubbish . Most people took it to protect themselves first and foremost . Just stop it with the Saint Bernadette act . I know it’s Sunday but please 😡

It’s covers your wish for a fascist state with your views . 

It certainly does 

Yep ! 

Come on james.  Social apartheid and folk making references to nazi Germany?   

Surely you've got more intelligence than that.  

Social apartheid  ffs 

Edited by Auldbenches

13 minutes ago, frankblack said:

He was also rinsing his messages too at the start.

More U Turns than a Top Gear box set. :rofl:

Yes I believed the govt propaganda machine at the beginning and I had it bad . To think that info About the virus on plastics etc ( messages ) has mostly been debunked . Silly me . But I did my civic duty . Thank the Lord I woke up. You might one day . 

CA0411E8-4C91-44D8-A785-0B9369BD0F05.jpeg

7 minutes ago, kila said:

Why did you get the vaccine James?

It’s the anti-vaxx lot saying we’re heading for communist China and you’re in agreement with them :laugh:

Your knickers are always in a twist that’s why you spend all day on the COVID threads high-fiving the tinfoil hatters, despite deep down being terrified of COVID. You don’t fool me James! ;)

I’ve already explained why I did . Keep up . No don’t be silly where have I said we are heading for a communist China type society ? Your getting all confused now it seems . I’m not terrified of it . I wouldn’t leave my sans mask etc if I was . Now stop it 😡😂🤣

C08FDE65-BECA-4E39-A45B-C52BE3FB3062.gif

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes I believed the govt propaganda machine at the beginning and I had it bad . To think that info About the virus on plastics etc ( messages ) has mostly been debunked . Silly me . But I did my civic duty . Thank the Lord I woke up. You might one day . 

The government told us to wash our messages? They essentially said there’s this new virus and while we’re learning about it let’s take extra precautions to best get a lid on it before hospitals run out of beds.

6 minutes ago, kila said:

So you say the vaccine works?

How does weigh up with your tinfoil hat pals saying the vaccine doesn’t do anything? Do you care to question them on that or are you too busy getting excited by yet another meme?

Again do I have to explain it . Healthy people do not need the vaccine . Others may argue that no one needs it . They are entitled to that view too . 

5 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Come on james.  Social apartheid and folk making references to nazi Germany?   

Surely you've got more intelligence than that.  

Social apartheid  ffs 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47x2x3fr73j4hwiw4sp0

Jambof3tornado
30 minutes ago, kila said:

Better not chuck stones at ambulances, I'll get out and kick arses!!!!

As a side note I witnessed a patient on oxygen trying to argue the toss that covid didnt exist the other day,insisting they be discharged from hospital ASAP, every 2nd word of argument followed by 30 seconds sooking O2 out a mask!!

Consultant said....the doors just over there,I'll see you in about 10 minutes when you'll waste the time of another ambulance that will be needed to carry you back here. Real tin foil hat wearer moment!!

Some folk still dont get it.

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

CA0411E8-4C91-44D8-A785-0B9369BD0F05.jpeg

You don't believe them now.  So does that mean if you hadn't had your jags, you would refuse them if offered now? 

I’ve already explained why I did . Keep up . No don’t be silly where have I said we are heading for a communist China type society ? Your getting all confused now it seems . I’m not terrified of it . I wouldn’t leave my sans mask etc if I was . Now stop it 😡😂🤣

You’re agreeing with memes posted :laugh: do you even read them or do you just tag team anyone who wears a tinfoil hat?

And of course you’re terrified! That’s why you were so angry about the hospital incident and that’s why you got your jag. It’s OK James, we don’t have to pretend. 

7 minutes ago, kila said:

:laugh:

2 minutes ago, kila said:

The government told us to wash our messages? They essentially said there’s this new virus and while we’re learning about it let’s take extra precautions to best get a lid on it before hospitals run out of beds.

So why are people laughing about me following the Govt advice then ! I can’t win 

2 minutes ago, kila said:

You’re agreeing with memes posted :laugh: do you even read them or do you just tag team anyone who wears a tinfoil hat?

And of course you’re terrified! That’s why you were so angry about the hospital incident and that’s why you got your jag. It’s OK James, we don’t have to pretend. 

Kila believe me I’ve had far more important things to worry about that covid . Believe me ! Seriously you are way off the mark . 

5 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

You don't believe them now.  So does that mean if you hadn't had your jags, you would refuse them if offered now? 

Now don’t be silly . There is strong evidence to suggest that the vaccines work ( lower deaths , hospital admissions , ICU). 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Now don’t be silly . There is strong evidence to suggest that the vaccines work ( lower deaths , hospital admissions , ICU). 

I hope you are still encouraging others to get theirs.  

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Kila believe me I’ve had far more important things to worry about that covid . Believe me ! Seriously you are way off the mark . 

So why did you take a vaccine your tinfoil hat friends say is untested, not needed and is ultimately being used to coerce us into communist China style control?

If you believe what the memes you thumbs up say then you should be unvaccinated. Sounds like you’re on the fence and don’t want to get into an argument with the tinfoil hatters!

3 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I hope you are still encouraging others to get theirs.  

Eh ! It’s not my job to encourage people to Take it 😂 I’m a libertarian. People should and do have the choice 

4 minutes ago, kila said:

So why did you take a vaccine your tinfoil hat friends say is untested, not needed and is ultimately being used to coerce us into communist China style control?

If you believe what the memes you thumbs up say then you should be unvaccinated. Sounds like you’re on the fence and don’t want to get into an argument with the tinfoil hatters!

They are not my “ friends “ Breaking news*** none of you are ***I like the fact Sir Henry has created a stir and wound up People . We are all entitled to our views . He’s been challenged quite sufficiently about his and retorted equally well back . I like that . He’s got fire 🔥 hence the “

thumbs up 👍

30 minutes ago, Taffin said:

There is a slight increase but it's a lot closer to flat that exponential

How is that relevant to what I said? I said people who travel up from England can no longer attend. Hopefully the club can fill those seats and don't lose out. Anyone know roughly how much of our attendance comes from England or Wales?

Edit: I thought I'd made it clear by talking about England, but I'm in England, where there is no mandatory passport (yet), no restrictions yet cases are not out of control.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58452953

They are not my “ friends “ Breaking news*** none of you are ***I like the fact Sir Henry has created a stir and wound up People . We are all entitled to our views . He’s been challenged quite sufficiently about his and retorted equally well back . I like that . He’s got fire 🔥 hence the “

thumbs up 👍

Nah you’re liking the content of his posts you hypocrite :laugh:

Taking the vaccine while high-fiving the anti-vaxxers because you love the drama? 

12 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Eh ! It’s not my job to encourage people to Take it 😂 I’m a libertarian. People should and do have the choice 

It's just that you seem to have changed from you were fervently pro safety at the beginning of this.  

Hopefully you wouldn't now discourage others from doing so.  

Do you still think this is social apartheid and do you agree with tbe nazi Germany references?  

Your post suggests that you are better than that.   No one in authority is doing this for any reasons rather than try to get us out of all this.  

30 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

You tell him mate.

It was Nazi Germany!! 

On 04/09/2021 at 11:23, JamesM48 said:

Or maybe just silence them from having a view point ? That worked well

in Germany in the 1930s ! 

E2D28396-F508-4FE7-B8E1-C8C399933752.gif

2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

It's just that you seem to have changed from you were fervently pro safety at the beginning of this.  

Hopefully you wouldn't now discourage others from doing so.  

Do you still think this is social apartheid and do you agree with tbe nazi Germany references?  

Your post suggests that you are better than that.   No one in authority is doing this for any reasons rather than try to get us out of all this.  

Yes. At the beginning like every one else we didn’t know the risks etc so we took our guidance from the Govt initially . However since then things have snowballed out of control regarding rights v virus . That’s the issue I have. Now I’m in  the position if I wanted to go a club on a Saturday I can but a friend ( who won’t take it ) can’t get in . That’s social apartheid . I don’t know where you are getting the idea I might discourage others from taking it ? Do you think I’m standing in Princes street with a sand which board “ No to vaccines “ ! 😂 again it’s up to individuals . But I’d ask people to “ think very carefully “ About getting it . Just like I did . I think there are pharmacy companies going to make a fortune out of this so I wouldn’t be too niave about Govt corruption regarding it being pushed . 

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Beni said:

:facepalm:

Thread hijacked by a few (or possibly just 1) people who are such big Hearts fans that they've never joined the forum until now, and post exclusively about how the whole Covid thing is a scam.

If I was the sort of person who bought into conspiracy theories I'd probably be questioning their motives for joining this forum.

It’s ramped up a few notches today 😃

They come on at first sort of pretending to be strong minded well researched people then the longer they post they start to show the stuff we all knew was just below the surface. Today was that day🤣
Absaloot fecking crackpots :rofl:

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s ramped up a few notches today 😃

They come on at first sort of pretending to be strong minded well researched people then the longer they post they start to show the stuff we all knew was just below the surface. Today was that day🤣
Absaloot fecking crackpots :rofl:

I love it ! It’s like a more a lively , anarchic , rebellious brother of the  

“ corona virus “ Thread .

That thread is like the boring staid austere , nerd brother ! 😂

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I love it ! It’s like a more a lively , anarchic , rebellious brother of the  

“ corona virus “ Thread .

That thread is like the boring staid austere , nerd brother ! 😂

I sincerely hope they stick around and keep posting. On a range of subjects too. 
I want to see just how mental these people are🤣

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

I sincerely hope they stick around and keep posting. On a range of subjects too. 
I want to see just how mental these people are🤣

Agreed . It’s been rather boring on this for a while so good to see things being shaken a wee bit . Akin to a boring party getting gate crashed by a bunch of lively , interesting revellers ! Some pissed / stoned some not 😂 but none the less lively and spirited 

jack D and coke

Agreed . It’s been rather boring on this for a while so good to see things being shaken a wee bit . Akin to a boring party getting gate crashed by a bunch of lively , interesting revellers ! Some pissed / stoned some not 😂 but none the less lively and spirited 

Turned up after double dropping heavy trips 😂

38 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Sorry, I'm not sure what I'm meant to be taking from that?

Just letting you know that vaccine passports are coming to England, possibly even before Scotland

Just now, XB52 said:

Just letting you know that vaccine passports are coming to England, possibly even before Scotland

D7FBB3FC-68D3-43B4-8705-7CE2C81528C8.jpeg

12 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Wonderful 😂😂😂 

97AFDFAD-2B3B-46F4-9C9F-8582FE457900.gif

8 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Oh, yeh, I know, that's why I said (yet) in my post.

I was just making the point that no restrictions, mass events, football, nightclubs, Silverstone and no passports hasn't seen a exponential explosion in cases.

Sorry, I thought it was maybe to do with the inability of English residents to attend mass events, nightclubs and football in Scotland going forward and I was just missing it 👍👍

Edited by Taffin

43 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

This thread is a good laugh.

Its something special 🤣

25 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

🤣

2 hours ago, kila said:

Imagine these numpties if seatbelts were just being made compulsory now, they'd be apoplectic. "They're trying to control us, I've never had as much as a scratch from a car crash"

3 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Imagine these numpties if seatbelts were just being made compulsory now, they'd be apoplectic. "They're trying to control us, I've never had as much as a scratch from a car crash"

Iv not had a car crash therefore I dont need a seatbelt nor airbags…. Sad as it is its prob not far from the truth. The mentality of some to assume that people just go along with things as opposed to doing their own research too is just unreal