Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

10 minutes ago, been here before said:

The club struggled with the logistics of rearranging access for a few hundred folk who had to move due to the red zones. Tickets not accepted, scanners not scanning, folk having to nash round to the TO for replacemets, some missing KO... as far as I know no-one was dicking about to make a scene.

But aye thisll be a logistical breeze.

Correct . Completely delusional claiming it will be some sort of breeze 

17 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

The one thing I haven't done is  parrot from the usual sites. A rather aggressive notification from you, it's always a sign " of someone being rattled". Tune into the above tomorrow and start to see it in plain sight how you've been had, think that'll raise your wrath even more, not surprising really after all it's difficult to be supportive of something that's been shafting you for 18 months. You could always refuse the booster! 

There has been a few very aggressive and intolerant condescending replies on this . As you say some must be rattled . 

5 minutes ago, Boab said:

It looks like unraveling already. Politicians and clubs all voicing serious concerns about how this will work in a footballing context.

I think everyone understands that, short of further restrictions, their options are limited, but this will be a bugger to enforce. 
In a nightclub with 4 or 5 hundred people, maybe. In a stadium with 20K ?

Imagine for the rugby or Hampden ? I can imagine , well hope it’s just temporary . As stated various concerns from all corners . I’m guessing they will agree to the testing 24 hours before . Again which is ludicrous too but better than the two jabbers . The two jabbers will be fuming ofcourse ! As it might let in the “ young team” in ! 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

touch of class there mate - the internet can bring the worst out in the best of us - not you tho (this time ;) )

👍👍

4 minutes ago, Beni said:

I know you've said you're all for balance and what not, so just for balance here are a couple of other opinions on UK Column's "good old fashioned common sense journalism".

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/conspiracy-theories-run-wild-covid-lockdown-sceptics-jskg3wrtv

UK Column: Covid conspiracy theories run wild on the channel for lockdown sceptics

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/uk-column/

Overall, we rate the UK Column a strong right-wing biased conspiracy website that frequently promotes false or misleading information.

👍👍

5 minutes ago, sadj said:

It would be very easy to implement. People saying it wouldn’t be are not looking at it in a simplified way. As i said when i replied to James doing it for 10000 at a festival is easy enough without increasing access time by much. The ones who flout it will cause an issue. Say for instance yoo supply the club your vaxx passport and they then reactivate your ST card. Tickets cant be purchased unless the info is provided. The number of people who cant do that is small and you can make alternative arrangements for them to provide the aporopriate id (for want of a better word) To say its oh so difficult and its going to be a nightmare is just not right. people however want everything immediately dont want to queue and dont like the idea of these things as its not whats been done before. 

Say vaxx passports were still a thing next summer. The SG could implement a passport code on a national database. You enter that code when buying your ST and you can purchase your ST. None of these things are complex

What about people’ who don’t have iPhones etc ? 

5 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

touch of class there mate - the internet can bring the worst out in the best of us - not you tho (this time ;) )

9 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

Genuine class or as in 4th class?  

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

It would be very easy to implement. People saying it wouldn’t be are not looking at it in a simplified way. As i said when i replied to James doing it for 10000 at a festival is easy enough without increasing access time by much. The ones who flout it will cause an issue. Say for instance yoo supply the club your vaxx passport and they then reactivate your ST card. Tickets cant be purchased unless the info is provided. The number of people who cant do that is small and you can make alternative arrangements for them to provide the aporopriate id (for want of a better word) To say its oh so difficult and its going to be a nightmare is just not right. people however want everything immediately dont want to queue and dont like the idea of these things as its not whats been done before. 

Say vaxx passports were still a thing next summer. The SG could implement a passport code on a national database. You enter that code when buying your ST and you can purchase your ST. None of these things are complex

I hear that, mate, and putting that data on your ST is the easiest way. In theory.

It’s the government’s idea. Let them do the work. Petty maybe, but there you are.

My daughters came back from a festival in England last week. Not one of them or their friends were checked going in. 
In the short term it will be a shambles, I stick by that. I take your point on next summer when there will have been more time to implement it.

8 minutes ago, Beni said:

I know you've said you're all for balance and what not, so just for balance here are a couple of other opinions on UK Column's "good old fashioned common sense journalism".

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/conspiracy-theories-run-wild-covid-lockdown-sceptics-jskg3wrtv

Overall, we rate the UK Column a strong right-wing biased conspiracy website that frequently promotes false or misleading information.

Personally I’m shocked !

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Correct . Completely delusional claiming it will be some sort of breeze 

There has been a few very aggressive and intolerant condescending replies on this . As you say some must be rattled . 

Imagine for the rugby or Hampden ? I can imagine , well hope it’s just temporary . As stated various concerns from all corners . I’m guessing they will agree to the testing 24 hours before . Again which is ludicrous too but better than the two jabbers . The two jabbers will be fuming ofcourse ! As it might let in the “ young team” in ! 

Right i don’t mind you James but to tell someone they are delusional then in the same post say people are rattled because they are aggressive 🤔🙈 

Do you deal with ticketing for 10000+ at events? I do for the festivals we run and all the things iv mentioned are simple to implement. The only difference is the time constraint of people gaining access. People want to turn up and get straight in at the football. As iv said though there as ways to do that. Something you keep dismissing. 

I saw someone earlier say English based people won’t gain access. England are already saying the vaxx passports will come in. Its no different theyll be able to access them on their phones through the app. Its just arguing to try and argue and looking for difficulties that don’t exist. 

9 minutes ago, Beni said:

UK Column: Covid conspiracy theories run wild on the channel for lockdown sceptics

It exposed deception deep within government, local council and the like   over  12 years ago. Publication from a handful to over70000.; Of course it would be discredited it's what they do don't you know. Why don't you watch it instead of relying on somebody else's opinion. Afterall it's how this whole Covid thing has escalated.

1 hour ago, thewiseone said:

No intention of convincing anyone, it's up to each and everyone to make a decision. My complaint is the coercion, mis reporting and the disproportionate fear mongering that has been generated since the start and the likes of Frank, AWB and Auld  have lapped it up giving them some sort of moral high ground about being good citizens when anybody with an ounce of a discerning eye can see behind the charade. 

Anyway don't understand what your on about with Nassa relating it to Covid.

Each bad as the other so take your pick. 

I'm curious. What exactly is the charade?

Is there no pandemic?

If not, what are the motives of the various governments in suggesting there is?

Just now, thewiseone said:

It exposed deception deep within government, local council and the like   over  12 years ago. Publication from a handful to over70000.; Of course it would be discredited it's what they do don't you know. Why don't you watch it instead of relying on somebody else's opinion. Afterall it's how this whole Covid thing has escalated.

so he is to ignore other peoples opinions? does that include your opinion to watch the consipracy theory?

been here before
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Reactivate/deactivate STs! 

There were only a few hundred effected with the red zone with 'reactivated' tickets that ****ed up but you think itll be no bother with 10k plus other than those looking to cause a scene :rofl:

The TO do their best but understandably struggle when theres a mass of tickets going on sale at any one time. The ticketmaster system we use is abysmal and not fit for purpose but you think itll cope with over 12500 STs being deactivated then activated again seemlessly :rofl:

Then theres the folk who cant get to the TO, those who cant work the ticket website, those who cant work out how to do it for friends and family in their network...  cannae get a reply out the TO though to help them because theyre all busy switching everyones ST off then on.

You're right- easy to impliment apart from folk looking to cause a scene.

Fuuuckin hell man :rofl:

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
4 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Genuine class or as in 4th class?  

Hibs class - nah - in horse racing terms group 1 

1 minute ago, Boab said:

I hear that, mate, and putting that data on your ST is the easiest way. In theory.

It’s the government’s idea. Let them do the work. Petty maybe, but there you are.

My daughters came back from a festival in England last week. Not one of them or their friends were checked going in. 
In the short term it will be a shambles, I stick by that. I take your point on next summer when there will have been more time to implement it.

Undoubtably implementing it will be the difficult part but its not a logistical nightmare in any way. Just requires proper planning and thought. It may mean for instance the Government making an allowance available for clubs to employ someone temporarily to implement it. 

We for instance use our mobile phones and we can scan peoples qr codes/tickets to gain access to our events. It only requires a slight change to include the qr code of the vaxx passport. If people were so inclined they could probably set up a system whereby you scan your ST on them then scan your QR code and it is from then on linked at the clubs end on your ST so next game there is no queueing to get it done. 

As I said that allows people to flout the system but that unfortunately is what some people will always try to do. 

Yeah iv a few mates who were at festivals down south. One problem with this is saying we dont need them opening up the country then saying we maybe do. It should  have been implemented prior to opening up and then adjusted as second vax’s etc were rolled out. Thats too simple for those in power though 

been here before
13 minutes ago, sadj said:

Dont twist my words. If you dont like it thats your choice but saying its oh so difficult to implement is just not true. There is so many ways to make it easy.

No-ones twisting your words. My thoughts as to whether I like it or not are neither here nor there. We're discussing your ridiculous line of thinking that the only way itll be chaos is due to a few folk looking to cause a scene.

Just now, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

Hibs class - nah - in horse racing terms group 1 

It wasn't until after posting I thought about hibs class.  

This issue really has brought out the worst in most of us.  Nearly everyone is guilty of ridiculing the opinions of others rather than debate things.  Though there are some posts that are an open goal.  

Hopefully all this is over and we can all fall out over more trivial things.  

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Reactivate/deactivate STs! 

There were only a few hundred effected with the red zone with 'reactivated' tickets that ****ed up but you think itll be no bother with 10k plus other than those looking to cause a scene :rofl:

The TO do their best but understandably struggle when theres a mass of tickets going on sale at any one time. The ticketmaster system we use is abysmal and not fit for purpose but you think itll cope with over 12500 STs being deactivated then activated again seemlessly :rofl:

Then theres the folk who cant get to the TO, those who cant work the ticket website, those who cant work out how to do it for friends and family in their network...  cannae get a reply out the TO though to help them because theyre all busy switching everyones ST off then on.

You're right- easy to impliment apart from folk looking to cause a scene.

Fuuuckin hell man :rofl:

Give up , if you want to be a dick do it to others iv no interest in engaging with it. Iv laid out very sensible reasonable ways of doing things and your responses have centred around.   Haha we are shit we canna do it now we wont be able to do it then… 👍🏻

No-ones twisting your words. My thoughts as to whether I like it or not are neither here nor there. We're discussing your ridiculous line of thinking that the only way itll be chaos is due to a few folk looking to cause a scene.

Ah ok so in the last ten mins from people who dont like it iv been called ridiculous and delusional for having an opinion on something i know a bit about. Enjoy your night as I said im not engaging with stuff like that 👍🏻

been here before
8 minutes ago, sadj said:

Give up , if you want to be a dick do it to others iv no interest in engaging with it. Iv laid out very sensible reasonable ways of doing things and your responses have centred around.   Haha we are shit we canna do it now we wont be able to do it then… 👍🏻

No, whats happened is you've decided there is no reason for it not to be a breeze. Ive pointed out umpteen different ways it could royally **** up big time using examples many on here have been subject to.

You've responded by sticking your fingers in your ears and saying the same thing over and over because you think it makes you correct. You've offered no counter other than 'nah nah nah Im not listening so that makes me right'.

What have I or anyone else said that isnt true, hasnt happened, would never happen or that you would be confident in not occuring again? What has happened recently that makes you think none of the stuff pointed out wouldnt happen?

You think you're right because you want to be and now your toys are out the pram.

Bairns stuff.

Edited by been here before

The Mighty Thor
11 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Afterall it's how this whole Covid thing has escalated.

Didn't the whole covid thing escalate because its a virus and that's what a virus does, It spreads, infecting people? 

44 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

The one thing I haven't done is  parrot from the usual sites. A rather aggressive notification from you, it's always a sign " of someone being rattled". Tune into the above tomorrow and start to see it in plain sight how you've been had, think that'll raise your wrath even more, not surprising really after all it's difficult to be supportive of something that's been shafting you for 18 months. You could always refuse the booster! 

Projection much? I'm not rattled but I am tired of cut n paste posters who dump whatever links back up their hot take and then never engage with the 'alternative' view, as you put it so I will return fire robustly. If you view it as aggressive that's because it's rattled your can of worms. 

The problem you have is you swallow whole one source of information* and reject the rest out of hand. I actually take the time to read the bullshit and none of it bears scrutiny. Majority of this is recycled garbage long debunked. 

*there's no way you came up with this stuff with no sources, so stop being disengenuous. 

jack D and coke
Just now, Gizmo said:

Projection much? I'm not rattled but I am tired of cut n paste posters who dump whatever links back up their hot take and then never engage with the 'alternative' view, as you put it so I will return fire robustly. If you view it as aggressive that's because it's rattled your can of worms. 

The problem you have is you swallow whole one source of information* and reject the rest out of hand. I actually take the time to read the bullshit and none of it bears scrutiny. Majority of this is recycled garbage long debunked. 

*there's no way you came up with this stuff with no sources, so stop being disengenuous. 

So far down the hole he’s never coming back. The worry is he snares a couple of others and destroys their heads as well. 

13 minutes ago, sadj said:

Ah ok so in the last ten mins from people who dont like it iv been called ridiculous and delusional for having an opinion on something i know a bit about. Enjoy your night as I said im not engaging with stuff like that 👍🏻

I said it was delusional to think it would be a breeze 

16 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

I did worry that I'd been too hasty to judge the quality of journalism on UK Column, so I've sought another opinion, and it seems as well as you David Icke is also a big fan.

I really don't know what to think now.

https://davidicke.com/2020/06/16/british-government-of-occupation-exposed-by-uk-column/?share=email

British government of occupation exposed by UK Column

9 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Didn't the whole covid thing escalate because its a virus and that's what a virus does, It spreads, infecting people? 

The disease was down graded on the government's own website about 12 months ago. You go figure! 

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

So far down the hole he’s never coming back. The worry is he snares a couple of others and destroys their heads as well. 

One prominent critical thinking poster conspicuous by his absence and not 1, not 2, but shree mentalists appear.

:levein_interesting:

been here before
13 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

And I said his line of thinking was ridiculous.  No one has called him anything.

Could have countered it with a reason it wasnt, or why him just saying the same thing over and over would make his ideas correct but decided to go down the self imposed 'Im such a victim' martyrdom route.

Very odd.

Edited by been here before

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, thewiseone said:

The disease was down graded on the government's own website about 12 months ago. You go figure! 

Nobody told the disease. Its still going. Its actually picking up pace in terms of infections.

It maybe needs to tune into Facebook on Monday between 1&3 to see what some guy in a back bedroom in Plymouth reckons?

Just now, thewiseone said:

If they were using the pandemic as a fig leaf for all those terrible schemes that keep you awake at night, then publicly downgrading the severity of Covid seems like a bit of a schoolboy error, no?

1 minute ago, Beni said:

I did worry that I'd been too hasty to judge the quality of journalism on UK Column, so I've sought another opinion, and it seems as well as you David Icke is also a big fan.

I really don't know what to think now.

https://davidicke.com/2020/06/16/british-government-of-occupation-exposed-by-uk-column/?share=email

British government of occupation exposed by UK Column

Craig Leveins a hearts fan doesn't mean I agreed with his views about players etc.or how the team was playing, you? Time to think for yourself i know it's scary but you can do it! The alternative is to take a weekly ,monthly shafting and keep them tightly closed, that's an alternative many on here seem to be adopting. It's up to you! 

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

One prominent critical thinking poster conspicuous by his absence and not 1, not 2, but shree mentalists appear.

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148864fphrgoex49rj5c01u

2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Nobody told the disease. Its still going. Its actually picking up pace in terms of infections.

It maybe needs to tune into Facebook on Monday between 1&3 to see what some guy in a back bedroom in Plymouth reckons?

I know it's a right smart one. Think of all the bullshit rules you've adhered to and go figure what a smart b' d this virus is. 

Even knows when you are standing or sitting. 

You've made an assumption of the legitimacy of UK colum, trying to subtley discredit it before even watching. It's a tactic the mainstream use , are you employed by the BBC. That smacks of somebody trying desperately to " fight his corner" . If it works for you fine. 

1 minute ago, thewiseone said:

Craig Leveins a hearts fan doesn't mean I agreed with his views about players etc.or how the team was playing, you? Time to think for yourself i know it's scary but you can do it! The alternative is to take a weekly ,monthly shafting and keep them tightly closed, that's an alternative many on here seem to be adopting. It's up to you! 

Tell me the 3 most interesting things you've learnt about the pandemic from UK Column that I wouldn't have seen on the msm. The sort of things that typify good old fashioned common sense journalism.

6 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

so you get your news from one range of sources and that is thinking for yourself, yet if someone else choses sources you dont like that is not thinking for themselves. maybe you should take your own advice about thinking for yourself before stating others are not doing that

Just now, milky_26 said:

so you get your news from one range of sources and that is thinking for yourself, yet if someone else choses sources you dont like that is not thinking for themselves. maybe you should take your own advice about thinking for yourself before stating others are not doing that

I don't think you understand how it works, Best stick to mainstream. Afterall to get this far down the road and still support it you've got to be of a certain type. Stick to the narrative it's a lot safer! 

19 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

15 minutes ago, been here before said:

And I said his line of thinking was ridiculous.  No one has called him anything.

Could have countered it with a reason it wasnt, or why him just saying the same thing over and over would make his ideas correct but decided to go down the self imposed 'Im such a victim' martyrdom route.

Very odd.

Nope , I have explained how there are multiple ways to implement it with no real inconvenience to genuine people. I have given plenty of reasons why it should not be difficult and why it should be straightforward. The responses are the usual you’d expect on here. Hence iv said i won’t engage. 

Enjoy your nights 👍🏻

Edited by sadj

14 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Now who’s the conspiracy theorist ! 😎

13 minutes ago, been here before said:

Very odd.

He’s a decent chap really 👍

The Mighty Thor
2 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

I know it's a right smart one. Think of all the bullshit rules you've adhered to and go figure what a smart b' d this virus is. 

Even knows when you are standing or sitting. 

You've made an assumption of the legitimacy of UK colum, trying to subtley discredit it before even watching. It's a tactic the mainstream use , are you employed by the BBC. That smacks of somebody trying desperately to " fight his corner" . If it works for you fine. 

I'm sitting here scratching my head thinking of the bullshit rules I've adhered to. Nope. None spring to mind. 

I've independently researched what UK column is about. Not accepted your narrative and I've formed the conclusion that it's a clarion call for people who subscribe to some quite outlandish conspiracy nonsense. 

Fortunately I'm not on the payroll of the BBC. 

One if us is 'fighting a corner' with the type of zeal normally employed by the most feverent of God botherers. 

39 minutes ago, sadj said:

Undoubtably implementing it will be the difficult part but its not a logistical nightmare in any way. Just requires proper planning and thought. It may mean for instance the Government making an allowance available for clubs to employ someone temporarily to implement it. 

We for instance use our mobile phones and we can scan peoples qr codes/tickets to gain access to our events. It only requires a slight change to include the qr code of the vaxx passport. If people were so inclined they could probably set up a system whereby you scan your ST on them then scan your QR code and it is from then on linked at the clubs end on your ST so next game there is no queueing to get it done. 

As I said that allows people to flout the system but that unfortunately is what some people will always try to do. 

Yeah iv a few mates who were at festivals down south. One problem with this is saying we dont need them opening up the country then saying we maybe do. It should  have been implemented prior to opening up and then adjusted as second vax’s etc were rolled out. Thats too simple for those in power though 

Yea, will be interesting to see what comes about in the coming weeks.

As I said earlier in the thread though, clubs like St Mirren and Hamilton can carry on as normal.

🤷‍♂️

been here before
8 minutes ago, sadj said:

Nope , I have explained how there are multiple ways to implement it with no real inconvenience to genuine people. I have given plenty of reasons why it should not be difficult and why it should be straightforward. The responses are the usual you’d expect on here. Hence iv said i won’t engage. 

Enjoy your nights 👍🏻

You've based your thinking of nothings but 'in an ideal world'. Others have pointed out we dont live in an ideal world along with the multitude of real life problems encountered in the real world to which you have just popped your fingers in your ears and repeated the same 'in an ideal world'.

Now thats been repeatedly countered you've just taken to making up you've been abused.

1 minute ago, been here before said:

You've based your thinking of nothings but 'in an ideal world'. Others have pointed out we dont live in an ideal world along with the multitude of real life problems encountered in the real world to which you have just popped your fingers in your ears and repeated the same 'in an ideal world'.

Now thats been repeatedly countered you've just taken to making up you've been abused.

Oh aye abused 🙈 i said im not engaging when thats the responses. Ideal World is another total misnomer. Iv said “why it shouldn’t be an issue to implement” 

As I said go and argue with others.

On another note interesting to see Brazils Health officials havent been reading thewiseones advice…

been here before
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Oh aye abused 🙈 i said im not engaging when thats the responses. Ideal World is another total misnomer. Iv said “why it shouldn’t be an issue to implement” 

As I said go and argue with others.

Aye, claiming you've been abused...

54 minutes ago, sadj said:

Ah ok so in the last ten mins from people who dont like it iv been called ridiculous and delusional for having an opinion on something i know a bit about.

... no one called you ridiculous or delusional.

58 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Think you've done a good enough job on your own.😅😂😅😂 Remember just you keep everyone safe, and always face, hands , space, that'll get you through it! 

been here before
4 minutes ago, kila said:

You got James on ignore? :laugh:

Ive not really read much of what James has said tbh but James said he said...

59 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Which isnt the same as saying our sensitive little friend is delusional.

No matter.

He wants to be a martyr which of course is his right. Logistically it shouldnt be a problem...

Jambof3tornado
4 hours ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Againl I dont want to get into this too much.. dont mind a wee bit banter though  - I was called a Russian Hibs Supporting Spy the other day 😀 - Im not sure about any of the others you refer to but Ive never really been motivated to post on kickback before - although I go through phases of reading it - but this is a massive thing to me and will impact the future of my family and our society so feel I need to oppose it publicly.

Oppose it publicly on a fans forum?? Or do you oppose it publicly elsewhere too?

Ive not really read much of what James has said tbh but James said he said...

Which isnt the same as saying our sensitive little friend is delusional.

No matter.

He wants to be a martyr which of course is his right. Logistically it shouldnt be a problem...

😂 

BCC93844-66F3-4B3F-9CC5-885A10F831D3.gif

6 minutes ago, kila said:

You got James on ignore? :laugh:

Ach leave them too it. This threads off the rails hilarious , its just adding to the hilarity reading the justification of it. 

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Think you've done a good enough job on your own.😅😂😅😂 Remember just you keep everyone safe, and always face, hands , space, that'll get you through it! 

Mate you’re an utter lunatic. 
I hope you get help. Genuinely.