Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

7 minutes ago, kila said:

Anyone who calls themselves wise are usually anything but, much like the poster on this thread.

How old are you out of curiosity?

Is this question directed towards me ?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Well managed to get my vaccine certificate downloaded with ease.

Bring on the hibees.

Vaxxed or not will be at the Hibs game and, probably the Motherwell game. They are saying the end of the month but it is dependent on only being enforced once every adult has been given the opportunity to be fully jabbed.

Probably October imo

Edit; sorry, Livi not Motherwell.

Edited by Boab

16 minutes ago, Ked said:

Ideoligal reasons dont concern viruses though.

It's a coercive policy no doubt .Its I think been carried out in France and saw uptake of the vaccine.

It's not entirely for health reasons either.Its to try and maintain the current situation and keep at bay a virus that is armed up and dangerous.

That's what I've seen and read anyway .The story of viruses is amazing stuff.

It's been a planned episode in mind control and behavioural sciences from the very start, the virus is the vehicle used. I refuse  to play the game. There are other explanations to virus also.

I don't know the first thing about virus nor do I want to.

Just think how impossible this situation would have been if people hadn't played the game with downloading the app etc. You've to be in it to win it, best ignore and get on with life, the passport is just another means of coercion, did they have a passport for Euros? If not why not? 

Just now, thewiseone said:

It's been a planned episode in mind control and behavioural sciences from the very start, the virus is the vehicle used. I refuse  to play the game. There are other explanations to virus also.

Just think how impossible this situation would have been if people hadn't played the game with downloading the app etc. You've to be in it to win it, best ignore and get on with life, the passport is just another means of coercion, did they have a passport for Euros? If not why not? 

Behavioural science is something that can like anything be used for good or bad.

The latest passport scheme is to coerce .

Not taking an interest in viruses isnt a bad thing but you are arguing against measures being taken without an understanding of why they might be pursuing these .

Viruses have for instance given us the ability for memory.

I get your suspicions.Theres quite a few things being done from government under the cover of covid that's troubling not least the theft from the public purse by the Tories.

Scottish government passing of laws another example.This virus is a wee nasty and clever one.

I think it would be a good thing if you just took an hour or so to look into viruses and why this one needs us to "play the game".

But fair play to you always good to be suspicious of any government.

56 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Irrespective of all that it’s still very poor patter from a few on this acting with glee and relish that some Hearts fans won’t be allowed into the stadium . Shameful really . Yes the SG should compensate those who can’t attend . You shouldn’t be financially punished for having an ideological reason for not taking the vaccine . It’s meant to be taken for health reasons not to

gain access to a stadium 🏟 

All Hearts fans have a personal choice to make about whether they want to  attend Tynecastle and other mass gatherings.

Nobody is going to compensate people that voluntarily choose to isolate themselves for some batshit views and lack of care for others.  I'm sure the SG and UK governments have this well and truly covered from a legal standpoint.

24 minutes ago, Boab said:

Vaxxed or not will be at the Hibs game and, probably the Motherwell game. They are saying the end of the month but it is dependent on only being enforced once every adult has been given the opportunity to be fully jabbed.

Probably October imo

Edit; sorry, Livi not Motherwell.

Would they need to wait the further 2 weeks after the second vaccine before enforcement?

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

All Hearts fans have a personal choice to make about whether they want to  attend Tynecastle and other mass gatherings.

Nobody is going to compensate people that voluntarily choose to isolate themselves for some batshit views and lack of care for others.  I'm sure the SG and UK governments have this well and truly covered from a legal standpoint.

See you lost me when you come out with crap like “ bat shit “ views . Really 

Just now, frankblack said:

Interesting. Yet everyone needs to be vaccinated because some people won't want to go otherwise? Surely if people feel unsafe going to Tynecastle is is they who should exercise that choice not to go rather than expecting other people to get injected with something on the desire of others?

Just now, frankblack said:

21 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

thethickone goes full tinfoil.

tin-foil-index.jpg

Its extremely petty, but I can't wait for the first post on here when one of the militant vaxxers phone dies, their qr code doesn't work or they lose their certificate on the way to the game. It'll be tears and snotters everywhere.

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

Its extremely petty, but I can't wait for the first post on here when one of the militant vaxxers phone dies, their qr code doesn't work or they lose their certificate on the way to the game. It'll be tears and snotters everywhere.

The odds of that all happening and them not getting into Tynecastle are way way longer than the odds of a militant anti vaxxer getting in.

8 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Interesting. Yet everyone needs to be vaccinated because some people won't want to go otherwise? Surely if people feel unsafe going to Tynecastle is is they who should exercise that choice not to go rather than expecting other people to get injected with something on the desire of others?

5 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Yasss 

4AF6BEBE-0F1A-4C28-9212-609ACCFD840F.gif

11 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Would they need to wait the further 2 weeks after the second vaccine before enforcement?

Good point. Unsure of that.

1 minute ago, Awbdy Oot said:

The odds of that all happening and them not getting into Tynecastle are way way longer than the odds of a militant anti vaxxer getting in.

What's that got to do with anything? 😂😂 

I'll humour you anyway...

You're assuming that everyone who's exempt couldn't possibly be a militant anti-vaxxer. I'd imagine of a crowd of c.15,000 the odds of one person losing a bit of paper or their phone dying are more likely than one of the exempt person also happening to be a militant anti-vaxxer.

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

You're assuming that everyone who's exempt couldn't possibly be a militant anti-vaxxer. I'd imagine of a crowd of c.15,000 the odds of one person losing a bit of paper or their phone dying are more likely than one of the exempt person also happening to be a militant anti-vaxxer.

Esp when they are half cut before a match . 

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Esp when they are half cut before a match . 

Drinking to excess is bad for your health...so I'm certain none of them would partake in that.

Edited by Taffin

Just a short time ago it was great being back in a full tynecastle where there was a great buzz before the game. Nobody gave vaccine status a thought for entry to the stadium. Some carried out home tests👏, some wore masks👏,  the majority just got on with it also 👏,We are on this forum as we are all Hearts fans, whether trolling or pure raging it's sad to believe that some fans will not be welcome and sadder so that some are reveling in them being so. 

8 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Won’t happen.

I say that in the knowledge that in the real world, this will be incredibly difficult to enforce. Forget nightclubs etc, this thred is about getting into Tynecastle.

People using friends’ cards has been going on for years. I await to see how the politicians are going to lay out plans to check every adult going into a football stadium…as well as checking the ST matches that.

I said earlier in the thread it will be a shambles and I stand by that.

I should add I’m in neither camp as regards vax. I just think it will be unworkable.

Flights, holidays etc are a whole different thing as regards passports.

Football ? A mess awaits.

17 minutes ago, Taffin said:

you mean like when parents refuse to take their young kids to certain games (i.e v celtic) because they fear for their safety?

9 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Exempt? Who mentioned exempt?

Edit: I get you now, that's not half stretching things to try to win an argument.

Edited by Awbdy Oot

56 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Your first sentence is the worst I've heard about this.  A planned exercise in mind control etc?  Ffs 

So you think every politician and scientist in this country is in on it?  

I'd like to know your age as well.  Not for anything but to see if it is the same demographic that is against vaccines.  Most seem to be under 30 and just interested to see if that is the case. 

2 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

It's not unusual for those with a different view point to be treated as such.

Mocked, discredited etc it's what has gone on for years and has happened throughout the last 18 months to many doctors, virologists etc. It's part of a strategy that's been used to drive it all in a certain direction.  Awbdy Oot seems a bit conflicted, union tendancies yet supporting the government's. Think he's a little conflicted

Or perhaps can't think for himself and just follows. Sounds about right! 

Awbdy are you brainwashed by the Covid Cult? 

Can you see the irony in your post? Reposting that meme does you no favours either. Totally batshit mental. (with apologies to James who gets upset on others behalf as he's so caring)

1 minute ago, SirHenrySmith said:

Happy Sunday sheeple! Make hay whilst the sun shines because I can guarantee as we enter into Autumn and Winter you will see your glorious government lock you down again, you‘ll probably enjoy that won’t you, good little boys and girls doing what they’re told. Muzzle up & get your jibjab! 

C879267A-801E-4886-ADC3-1B21516AAC3E.jpeg

The government are more likely to lock up the "non-sheeple", for your own safety of course.

Not too late to change your mind 

27 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Exempt? Who mentioned exempt?

Edit: I get you now, that's not half stretching things to try to win an argument.

Its not an argument. 

I'll just find it funny when folk won't get in. You compared it to the likelihood of a non-vaxxed getting in which had nothing to do with what I was saying.

Anyway, it doesn't affect me as I won't be able to go anymore as the English covid pass is only valid in England 

2 minutes ago, SirHenrySmith said:

Yeah and throw us into re-education or quarantine camps. I heard the showers are to die for.

Haven’t you woken up yet? History may be repeating itself. 

History can't be repeating itself as we haven't been in this situation before.  

Could you elaborate? 

5 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Its not an argument. 

I'll just find it funny when folk won't get in. You compared it to the likelihood of a non-vaxxed getting in which had nothing to do with what I was saying.

Anyway, it doesn't affect me as I won't be able to go anymore as the English covid pass is only valid in England 

I compared it to point out that the "tears and snotters" are far more likely to be coming from somewhere other than someone who has lost all necessary evidence for gaining entry. It had everything to do with what you were saying.

ps. You'll be on the end of a serious giffing for saying you'll find it funny when Hearts supporters get refused entry.

Edited by Awbdy Oot

3 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

History can't be repeating itself as we haven't been in this situation before.  

Could you elaborate? 

I wonder if he'll go down the "H" route. Someone went there earlier in the thread 

Jeffros Furios
8 minutes ago, SirHenrySmith said:

Yeah and throw us into re-education or quarantine camps. I heard the showers are to die for.

Haven’t you woken up yet? History may be repeating itself. 

:cornette:

Just now, Awbdy Oot said:

I wonder if he'll go down the "H" route. Someone went there earlier in the thread 

Nothing to see here. Do what I'm told, when I'm told and everything will be alright. After all I'm a good citizen and just want to keep you all safe.  

Whatever Matt, Boris or Nicola says , it has to be for my best health else why would they say it! 

Keep your head in the sand AWB it's safe there!

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
3 hours ago, redjambo said:

:spoton:

Chicken Licken incarnate, this guy. :D

i can see this guy has ruffled a few feathers of those who should be relatively contented with the overall situation as it is appearing to develop

(mildly) sad to see you get dragged into this and in one of his recent posts he said he was happy to attend tynecastle  until such time as he was not allowed so he’s hardly hiding behind his couch

sure can find some of other adjective more appropriate if it helps 

:facepalm:

Thread hijacked by a few (or possibly just 1) people who are such big Hearts fans that they've never joined the forum until now, and post exclusively about how the whole Covid thing is a scam.

If I was the sort of person who bought into conspiracy theories I'd probably be questioning their motives for joining this forum.

1 hour ago, Taffin said:

Nope.  Others have made the unselfish choice for the public good.  Your solution is to stick your head in the sand and hope the virus goes away?

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

See you lost me when you come out with crap like “ bat shit “ views . Really 

Batshit mental covers those views quite concisely.

Irrational, selfish, ignorant, and uneducated are also relevant.

3 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Nothing to see here. Do what I'm told, when I'm told and everything will be alright. After all I'm a good citizen and just want to keep you all safe.  

Whatever Matt, Boris or Nicola says , it has to be for my best health else why would they say it! 

Keep your head in the sand AWB it's safe there!

You keep posting that and I keep replying asking you why you think that folk who agree with your viewpoint are the only ones doing research, asking questions and critically thinking. You always ignore the question but I suppose that's because it's a difficult one to answer for you.

3 minutes ago, Beni said:

:facepalm:

Thread hijacked by a few (or possibly just 1) people who are such big Hearts fans that they've never joined the forum until now, and post exclusively about how the whole Covid thing is a scam.

If I was the sort of person who bought into conspiracy theories I'd probably be questioning their motives for joining this forum.

:spoton:

1 minute ago, SirHenrySmith said:

A picture speaks a thousand words comrade. 

It helps brainwash the hard of thinking yes. 

Are you working full time here then? Doesn’t take you long to reply with your propaganda. 

5 minutes ago, SirHenrySmith said:

Very very rich! The brainwashing propaganda dished out by UK and Scottish Government has been nothing short of absolute fecking disgusting. 

No I don’t. I get notifications and I reply. I’m about done for now, might be back later, might not. 

9DDE2C09-1A4C-4EA3-A253-960C5A1ECAF7.jpeg

:laugh:

Your last breath will be a meme at this rate. 

Edited by kila

11 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Nope.  Others have made the unselfish choice for the public good.  Your solution is to stick your head in the sand and hope the virus goes away?

If people don't want to go to nightclubs and Tynecastle they're free to exercise that choice. Instead they've whinged and moaned to shut out the 'dangerous' unvaxxed...who are largely made up of a demographic who spread the virus less anyway. 

My solution is to accept the virus is here and just get on with life. I don't give it a second thought from one day to the next in my daily life.

2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

If people don't want to go to nightclubs and Tynecastle they're free to exercise that choice. Instead they've whinged and moaned to shut out the 'dangerous' unvaxxed...who are largely made up of a demographic who spread the virus less anyway. 

My solution is to accept the virus is here and just get on with life. I don't give it a second thought from one day to the next in my daily life.

That kind of thinking will close these businesses down and put us back in lockdown.

1 hour ago, Taffin said:

Drinking to excess is bad for your health...so I'm certain none of them would partake in that.

And smoking ? Half time pies ? Not good either ! Full time fat coke to go with your pie ? Nope no good either . It’ll be comical to see the smoking section at half time though . Usual suspects luming away thinking their healthily lol 

1 hour ago, escobri said:

Just a short time ago it was great being back in a full tynecastle where there was a great buzz before the game. Nobody gave vaccine status a thought for entry to the stadium. Some carried out home tests👏, some wore masks👏,  the majority just got on with it also 👏,We are on this forum as we are all Hearts fans, whether trolling or pure raging it's sad to believe that some fans will not be welcome and sadder so that some are reveling in them being so. 

I know that’s what I find the most disturbing about it all . Well said 

1 hour ago, Boab said:

Won’t happen.

I say that in the knowledge that in the real world, this will be incredibly difficult to enforce. Forget nightclubs etc, this thred is about getting into Tynecastle.

People using friends’ cards has been going on for years. I await to see how the politicians are going to lay out plans to check every adult going into a football stadium…as well as checking the ST matches that.

I said earlier in the thread it will be a shambles and I stand by that.

I should add I’m in neither camp as regards vax. I just think it will be unworkable.

Flights, holidays etc are a whole different thing as regards passports.

Football ? A mess awaits.

It can be enforceable but it’ll take all day for people to get through the turnstiles . Not so good news for the drinkers who like to swallow a few and arrive just before the match . Hope your prepared for the Long wait . You might get in before the second half , be careful what you wish for Comes to mind 

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

That kind of thinking will close these businesses down and put us back in lockdown.

Oh my ! What really can I say to that ! 

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

No it won't.

It's been c.6-7 weeks since all restrictions were ended and the cases are largely flat.

What will put businesses down is locking people out of them. I'm not at Tynecastle loads but there's plenty from England who do travel up regularly and they're now all locked out.

James was raging over winter that a patient in hospital didn’t have a mask on and might’ve infected him. Then later he says masks are pointless.

James got his vaccine yet thinks they aren’t needed. 

What will James come out with next? :ninja: I guess the answer is on whatever meme catches his eye the most. 

Nucky Thompson
16 minutes ago, Taffin said:

That's where I'm at now. 

3 minutes ago, kila said:

James was raging over winter that a patient in hospital didn’t have a mask on and might’ve infected him. Then later he says masks are pointless.

James got his vaccine yet thinks they aren’t needed. 

What will James come out with next? :ninja: I guess the answer is on whatever meme catches his eye the most. 

He was also rinsing his messages too at the start.

More U Turns than a Top Gear box set. :rofl: