Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Good afternoon Sir Henry 

I've got a theory that you were bullied earlier in life, maybe at school, maybe later on in life and to help you deal with it you find a minority group to latch onto, preferably a vocal minority group. Then you can fight "the man" without being alone in that fight. Amarite?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes. At the beginning like every one else we didn’t know the risks etc so we took our guidance from the Govt initially . However since then things have snowballed out of control regarding rights v virus . That’s the issue I have. Now I’m in  the position if I wanted to go a club on a Saturday I can but a friend ( who won’t take it ) can’t get in . That’s social apartheid . I don’t know where you are getting the idea I might discourage others from taking it ? Do you think I’m standing in Princes street with a sand which board “ No to vaccines “ ! 😂 again it’s up to individuals . But I’d ask people to “ think very carefully “ About getting it . Just like I did . I think there are pharmacy companies going to make a fortune out of this so I wouldn’t be too niave about Govt corruption regarding it being pushed . 

I don't think you are try6to discourage other, just wondering if your view point had changed.

It's social apartheid because that's  ot the intention of these passports, it's intended for what they think are health reasons.  That's a lot different from apartheid.   Using language like that doesn't help your argument.  

You surely don't think that these rules are being brought in as that as their primary purpose?  

For those mocking or doubting the China connections in all of this please have a read of this...

https://ccpgloballockdownfraud.medium.com/the-chinese-communist-partys-global-lockdown-fraud-88e1a7286c2b#_ftn61

It's a long one but worth it... it details how we adopted the Chinese model and how the WHO and WEF are largely Chinese controlled and the impact those bodies have had on the western world's COVID policies. 

My view is that we have clearly followed the China model so far with the lockdowns, masking etc (when we had our own plans for handling pandemics and ignored them) and it looks like we are going down the Chinese Social Credit System route with the introduduction of "vaccine passports". 

I don't think there is anything "conspiracy thoery" or "fruit loop" about any of that? It could easily be a case of just bad decision making on our part without having to resort to thinking China are trying to kill us all or take over the world?

... and also Im not even saying that we are definitely going down the Chinese Social Credit system route, but I don't think we can deny the "vaccine passports" seem like an obvious introduction to that and, for me, even a small possibility we might be going down that route is enough to justify standing up against it now. 

4 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I've got a theory that you were bullied earlier in life, maybe at school, maybe later on in life and to help you deal with it you find a minority group to latch onto, preferably a vocal minority group. Then you can fight "the man" without being alone in that fight. Amarite?

He doesn't deserve the cheap psychological dig saying he was bullied.  

4 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

For those mocking or doubting the China connections in all of this please have a read of this...

https://ccpgloballockdownfraud.medium.com/the-chinese-communist-partys-global-lockdown-fraud-88e1a7286c2b#_ftn61

It's a long one but worth it... it details how we adopted the Chinese model and how the WHO and WEF are largely Chinese controlled and the impact those bodies have had on the western world's COVID policies. 

My view is that we have clearly followed the China model so far with the lockdowns, masking etc (when we had our own plans for handling pandemics and ignored them) and it looks like we are going down the Chinese Social Credit System route with the introduduction of "vaccine passports". 

I don't think there is anything "conspiracy thoery" or "fruit loop" about any of that? It could easily be a case of just bad decision making on our part without having to resort to thinking China are trying to kill us all or take over the world?

... and also Im not even saying that we are definitely going down the Chinese Social Credit system route, but I don't think we can deny the "vaccine passports" seem like an obvious introduction to that and, for me, even a small possibility we might be going down that route is enough to justify standing up against it now. 

Oh dear. :rolleyes:

:cornette: x

What the actual **** is that website?

Conclusion shopping for conspiracy theories at its most obvious.

4 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I don't think you are try6to discourage other, just wondering if your view point had changed.

It's social apartheid because that's  ot the intention of these passports, it's intended for what they think are health reasons.  That's a lot different from apartheid.   Using language like that doesn't help your argument.  

You surely don't think that these rules are being brought in as that as their primary purpose?  

Medical Apartheid is an entirely acceptable way to describe vaccine passports. Although maybe dervied from South African practices originally it is quite acceptable to use it to describe any form of seperating or segregating groups - see below: 

a·part·heid

(ə-pärt′hīt′, -hāt′)

n.
1. An official policy of racial segregation formerly practiced in the Republic of South Africa, involving political, legal, and economic discrimination against nonwhites.
2. A policy or practice of separating or segregating groups.
3. The condition of being separated from others; segregation.

2 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Medical Apartheid is an entirely acceptable way to describe vaccine passports. Although maybe dervied from South African practices originally it is quite acceptable to use it to describe any form of seperating or segregating groups - see below: 

a·part·heid

(ə-pärt′hīt′, -hāt′)

n.
1. An official policy of racial segregation formerly practiced in the Republic of South Africa, involving political, legal, and economic discrimination against nonwhites.

Complete and utter bollocks.

Self-isolation through ignorance is a personal choice.

2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Oh dear. :rolleyes:

:cornette: x

What the actual **** is that website?

Conclusion shopping for conspiracy theories at its most obvious.

It's actually very well written by a bunch of lawyers and includes the relevant citations at the bottom. Have you actuallly read it?  Feel free to dispute any of it's claims or citations here.... 

1 minute ago, JoeBugner2 said:

a·part·heid

(ə-pärt′hīt′, -hāt′)

n.

That was intentional racial apartheid, this isn't done with tbe ontent of separated different groups through race, religion etc.  

Which groups are deliberately being segregated because of these passports?  

Just now, JoeBugner2 said:

It's actually very well written by a bunch of lawyers and includes the relevant citations at the bottom. Have you actuallly read it?  Feel free to dispute any of it's claims or citations here.... 

Post me something from a credible site backed by respected scientific opinion.  I'm not interested in wasting precious time on conspiracy theory sites.

2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Complete and utter bollocks.

Self-isolation through ignorance is a personal choice.

Nazi Germany and apartheid getting branded about sums them up.   

Though it does highlight their mindset in all this.   

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

That was intentional racial apartheid, this isn't done with tbe ontent of separated different groups through race, religion etc.  

Which groups are deliberately being segregated because of these passports?  

Youve not even read to the bottom of my post? :

It quite clearly doesnt have to be related to race.

Anyway, who cares what it is called , you can call it discrimination if you prefer that? :)

Just now, Auldbenches said:

Nazi Germany and apartheid getting branded about sums them up.   

Though it does highlight their mindset in all this.   

:spoton:

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Post me something from a credible site backed by respected scientific opinion.  I'm not interested in wasting precious time on conspiracy theory sites.

That isnt a consiract theory site. Even if it was, surely the important thing is the "facts"? As I said, feel free to dispute anything it says. I suspect you havent and will not even read it.

Anyway, who cares what it is called , you can call it discrimination if you prefer that? :)

Intentionally done to segregate through race etc. 

Which groups are they deliberately trying to segregate?  

You can't just say those for and those against vaccines etc.  

If its a means of separating hard-of-thinking infectious unvaccinated people who have no respect for others then I guess it applies to your thinking.

Are they trying to segregate those who think for themselves from.the sheep and lemmings? 

15 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

He doesn't deserve the cheap psychological dig saying he was bullied.  

Possibly, I'm quite prepared to be told my theory is wrong. It's not something I feel that I should be apologising for though.

Intentionally done to segregate through race etc. 

Which groups are they deliberately trying to segregate?  

You can't just say those for and those against vaccines etc.  

Im not gonna wast time arguing this, Im using the dictionary definition of the word. You can use your own versions if you want. Im not too hung up on what you want to call it. "Discrimination" is fine. 

That isnt a consiract theory site. Even if it was, surely the important thing is the "facts"? As I said, feel free to dispute anything it says. I suspect you havent and will not even read it.

:Aye:

So which is it - you don't seem sure yourself yet want me to take precious time to read it?

Im not gonna wast time arguing this, Im using the dictionary definition of the word. You can use your own versions if you want. Im not too hung up on what you want to call it. "Discrimination" is fine. 

Not an argument, just asking for clarification. You might be right.   Which groups are they deliberately trying to segregate?  

Easy to answer.  

8 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Behind a firewall unfortunately. 

A tip for bypassing the FT paywall.

Copy the headline then Google it, then follow the Google link to the story and you should be able to read it.

Works for me anyway.

Jambof3tornado
5 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Are you a fan of Hearts? 

1 minute ago, Beni said:

A tip for bypassing the FT paywall.

Copy the headline then Google it, then follow the Google link to the story and you should be able to read it.

Works for me anyway.

Cheers, my usual method didn't work. 

Jambof3tornado

Not an argument, just asking for clarification. You might be right.   Which groups are they deliberately trying to segregate?  

Easy to answer.  

Its funny because those being segregated can take a simple action to play with the rest of us.

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

:Aye:

So which is it - you don't seem sure yourself yet want me to take precious time to read it?

It's fine., whatever. To be honest Id rather the folk who are not commenting on this thread give it a read. I suspect they are more interested in the informaiton presented aas opposed to trying to undermine or gaslight other folks with alternative opinions. 

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Are you a fan of Hearts? 

Was just think about this.  Do you think there are some jumping around forums and joining just to post this stuff or have some on here shouted for back up..? 

They have just appeared.  

It's fine., whatever. To be honest Id rather the folk who are not commenting on this thread give it a read. I suspect they are more interested in the informaiton presented aas opposed to trying to undermine or gaslight other folks with alternative opinions. 

Gaslighting? 

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Its funny because those being segregated can take a simple action to play with the rest of us.

Real apartheid doesn't give them a choice.  

Nowhere to go with them as soon as they mentioned this and the nazi's . 

Theres no specific group getting targeted with these new rules.  

Just now, Auldbenches said:

Was just think about this.  Do you think there are some jumping around forums and joining just to post this stuff or have some on here shouted for back up..? 

They have just appeared.  

Againl I dont want to get into this too much.. dont mind a wee bit banter though  - I was called a Russian Hibs Supporting Spy the other day 😀 - Im not sure about any of the others you refer to but Ive never really been motivated to post on kickback before - although I go through phases of reading it - but this is a massive thing to me and will impact the future of my family and our society so feel I need to oppose it publicly.

Google is your friend 😀

Oh im well aware what gaslighting is. Im not sure you are…. Enjoy your day 👍🏻

Againl I dont want to get into this too much.. dont mind a wee bit banter though  - I was called a Russian Hibs Supporting Spy the other day 😀 - Im not sure about any of the others you refer to but Ive never really been motivated to post on kickback before - although I go through phases of reading it - but this is a massive thing to me and will impact the future of my family and our society so feel I need to oppose it publicly.

Oh and also , I am happy to absorb any legitimate feedback or alternative views. Ive changed my mind a few times about a few things relating to covid etc  and happy to do so again. 

Oh and also , I am happy to absorb any legitimate feedback or alternative views. Ive changed my mind a few times about a few things relating to covid etc  and happy to do so again. 

That doesnt stand up with your position throughout this thread. People posted rebuttals to you yesterday and asked your thoughts and you ignored it and wouldn’t engage at all with them except to say they are wrong.  

9 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

It should be done with the intent of having a laugh while debating it.  

It is difficult to reply to accusations of apartheid etc without taking the pish. 

Someone even posted about the gas chambers yesterday.  You must admit that does **** all for their argument? 

Edited by Auldbenches

Just now, sadj said:

That doesnt stand up with your position throughout this thread. People posted rebuttals to you yesterday and asked your thoughts and you ignored it and wouldn’t engage at all with them except to say they are wrong.  

That's what matters here.  They either ignore questions that would help with the discussion or just say others are wrong without backing it up.  

11 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

They have just appeared.  

I reckon they are alt accounts to be honest. Some have the exact same weird typos and formatting. 

All cut and paste jobs from the same well that all the "open minded" conspiracy sheeple drink out of. 

23 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Stopped reading when I saw Dr Clare Craig was a co-author.

She spraffed so much nonsense about Covid that she ended up deleting her entire Twitter history.

Here's a wee sample of her output.(there's loads more)

According to the good doctor asymptotic spread of Covid is a big conspiracy made up by... would you believe it...China!

If you think she has any credibility then I pity you.

Screenshot_20210905-174201~2.png

3 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

It should be done with the intent of having a laugh while debating it.  

It is difficult revolting to accusations of apartheid etc without taking the pish. 

Someone even posted about the gas chambers yesterday.  You must admit that does **** all for their argument? 

Yeah kind of , but it can be an easy "out" in a debate to say 'oh thats offensive!' etc. I deffo think the governent are using pschological manipulation to promote fear and I can see why people do use the 1930s germany comparison... and there are deffo other similarities. However, I suppose you could equally comapre it to advertising companies convincing people to spend £500 on a jacket that cost £4.50 to make in China. Similar tactics in both instances. Essentially one of my points is it is not very difficult to get the general population to believe or act in a certain way if youve got enough advertising/marketing money to throw at it. You must admit the government and mainstream media narrative throughout this has been extremely one sided ? - albeit they may think are promoting that narrative to protect people. 

3 minutes ago, Beni said:

She spraffed so much nonsense about Covid that she ended up deleting her entire Twitter history.

According to the good doctor asymptotic spread of Covid is a big conspiracy made up by... would you believe it...China!

Well researched, mate.

Sadly he won't respond or just say you are wrong.

These trolls will be chugging through some conspiracy theory sites and posting links to endless bollocks from some truly disturbed people that doesn't stand up to any scrutiny.

1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

I reckon they are alt accounts to be honest. Some have the exact same weird typos and formatting. 

All cut and paste jobs from the same well that all the "open minded" conspiracy sheeple drink out of. 

They are on a mission and there's nothing that's going to change their minds.  

May as well enjoy the dance then.

Do you think the ones against the vaccine and using nazi Germany as an example are probably more right wing than those who have chosen to get it?  

It feels like those right wing rangers fans who don't like the Jews but will take an Israeli flag to a game because Celtic fans take Palestinian ones?  

It's beyond weird. 

33 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Yes . I was bullied at school quite a lot . I don’t really talk about it much . These type of scars take years to heal, if they ever do . I was regularly pushed , assaulted , head down the Lavvy Pan  as well I remember one time . School bag , pencil case stolen off me . The name calling   was even worse than the physical assaults . Least the Physical assault heals. 

Back in these days it was no use speaking to teachers about it as they were just as bad really by not intervening . I was regularly called homophobic slurs at school and outwit.  I did have one female friend I could confide in but she sadly died.

There was no support at home as mum and dad had to work all the time just to “ keep the wolves from the door “ so I didn’t want to bother them . They tried their best . 

I don’t usually share this much but since you hit the nail on the head it’s made me it feel easier to actually open up . It’s like some form of closure . Maybe that’s why I am latching on to those new users , a “ sense of belonging “ ( then they won’t bully me) 

You seem pretty astute regarding psychology….,.,.

****++++

The above is absolute bollocks ! However it plays into your stereotypical view of me and your feeble attempt at analysing me and my motives ! 😂 I’ve had some comments posted about me but that takes the biscuit . FYI I was not bullied at school . In fact I was quite a tough nut ( verbally ) never having to resort to violence , apart from one time over a “bird “ of all things ! 😎 

on a more serious note you Should be careful with making these kind of sweeping assumptions about people as it may trigger upsetting or forgotten memories . Be sensitive . 

23 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

They clearly don’t like the dictionary definition . 

Jeffros Furios
22 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Season TIcket Holder

Aye at feckin Lochend with the other nutjobs !! 

5 minutes ago, Beni said:

You are attacking people and not the content. This is also one of the big issues now and has become common place across Brexit, politics in general, scottish independence etc.... attack the people and not the content. Everyone is entitled to their opinion - there are plenty doctors who don’t believe in asymptomatic spread or more accurately that it does not contribute significantly to a pandemic - pre Covid that was not that controversial a view.  

Yeah kind of , but it can be an easy "out" in a debate to say 'oh thats offensive!' etc. I deffo think the governent are using pschological manipulation to promote fear and I can see why people do use the 1930s germany comparison... and there are deffo other similarities. However, I suppose you could equally comapre it to advertising companies convincing people to spend £500 on a jacket that cost £4.50 to make in China. Similar tactics in both instances. Essentially one of my points is it is not very difficult to get the general population to believe or act in a certain way if youve got enough advertising/marketing money to throw at it. You must admit the government and mainstream media narrative throughout this has been extremely one sided ? - albeit they may think are promoting that narrative to protect people. 

Some of the language the media have used hasn't helped on the accusations of creating fear.  

I do think most mainstream media platforms have given both sides a platform.

Look at the advice from.the scientists this week saying that their age marginal gains in given youngsters the vaccine.  

If tbe government were controlling everything regarding this, then that wouldn't have got an airing. 

They have reported it and it's now open for debate and discussion.  

4 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

**** me.

We're under attack from a moron bot farm. 

We just need to find a way to trick them into dividing by zero and we might get some peace...