Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes . I was bullied at school quite a lot . I don’t really talk about it much . These type of scars take years to heal, if they ever do . I was regularly pushed , assaulted , head down the Lavvy Pan  as well I remember one time . School bag , pencil case stolen off me . The name calling   was even worse than the physical assaults . Least the Physical assault heals. 

Back in these days it was no use speaking to teachers about it as they were just as bad really by not intervening . I was regularly called homophobic slurs at school and outwit.  I did have one female friend I could confide in but she sadly died.

There was no support at home as mum and dad had to work all the time just to “ keep the wolves from the door “ so I didn’t want to bother them . They tried their best . 

I don’t usually share this much but since you hit the nail on the head it’s made me it feel easier to actually open up . It’s like some form of closure . Maybe that’s why I am latching on to those new users , a “ sense of belonging “ ( then they won’t bully me) 

You seem pretty astute regarding psychology….,.,.

****++++

The above is absolute bollocks ! However it plays into your stereotypical view of me and your feeble attempt at analysing me and my motives ! 😂 I’ve had some comments posted about me but that takes the biscuit . FYI I was not bullied at school . In fact I was quite a tough nut ( verbally ) never having to resort to violence , apart from one time over a “bird “ of all things ! 😎 

on a more serious note you Should be careful with making these kind of sweeping assumptions about people as it may trigger upsetting or forgotten memories . Be sensitive . 

Wasn't jumping in to argue you case here, just think it's something that could make someone uncomfortable. 

Bullied at school so I joined a bunch of skinheads.  Hate the music* and clothes but no one is taking my play piece now.

*don't mi d some skinhead music.  Loved the oi! albums.  

There's a famous album James called Strength through oi!.  It's got a big hard looki g skinhead on it.  Turns out he was gay and all the gay bashing skinheads who used to love him were spewing.  Look it up, it's funny. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Some of the language the media have used hasn't helped on the accusations of creating fear.  

I do think most mainstream media platforms have given both sides a platform.

Look at the advice from.the scientists this week saying that their age marginal gains in given youngsters the vaccine.  

If tbe government were controlling everything regarding this, then that wouldn't have got an airing. 

They have reported it and it's now open for debate and discussion.  

Priceless, keep it going 😂😅😂. Brilliant display😅😂👏👍👏👍

14 minutes ago, Beni said:

Stopped reading when I saw Dr Clare Craig was a co-author.

She spraffed so much nonsense about Covid that she ended up deleting her entire Twitter history.

Here's a wee sample of her output.(there's loads more)

According to the good doctor asymptotic spread of Covid is a big conspiracy made up by... would you believe it...China!

If you think she has any credibility then I pity you.

Screenshot_20210905-174201~2.png

Here's a genuine question for yous then... obviously not the majority, but there genuinely are thousands of medical professionals out there who go against the narrative. Most of whom were respected professionals before thiss happened. Most of whom have nothing to gain from this. What do you genuinely think has caused them to have this view? Do you actually think they have gone mad? Are they all conspiring together? Are they just fruit loops? What have they to gain? What is their plan? To hurt / kill people? 

3 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Priceless, keep it going 😂😅😂. Brilliant display😅😂👏👍👏👍

In what way?  At least come back with something a bit more substantial.  

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

Wasn't jumping in to argue you case here, just think it's something that could make someone uncomfortable. 

Bullied at school so I joined a bunch of skinheads.  Hate the music* and clothes but no one is taking my play piece now.

There's a famous album James called Strength through oi!.  It's got a big hard looki g skinhead on it.  Turns out he was gay and all the gay bashing skinheads who used to love him were spewing.  Look it up, it's funny. 

It actually did make me uncomfortable as it was a cheap lazy jib to try and explain why someone may have opposing views to them. Actually it was quite outrageous really as it also assumes  Im consumed with past trauma which now effects me . It also alludes me up being “ Weak “ and just agreeing with people to belong etc . Wrong on so many levels . 

Oh tell me about the school closet cases ! 👍😂 always were the Loud mouths spewing abuse . Victims themselves really . I met one years later in a pub . He was handsome bugger wheh younger but  time hasn’t been kind to him . Dodged a bullet there 😂 I’ll look that music 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

It actually did make me uncomfortable as it was a cheap lazy jib to try and explain why someone may have opposing views to them. Actually it was quite outrageous really as it also assumes  Im consumed with past trauma which now effects me . It also alludes me up being “ Weak “ and just agreeing with people to belong etc . Wrong on so many levels . 

Oh tell me about the school closet cases ! 👍😂 always were the Loud mouths spewing abuse . Victims themselves really . I met one years later in a pub . He was handsome bugger wheh younger but  time hasn’t been kind to him . Dodged a bullet there 😂 I’ll look that music 

Just Google the album cover.  It's called  strength through oi!    

3 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Just Google the album cover.  It's called  strength through oi!    

Yes I’ve seen that album cover before and the guy 👍

joondalupjambo

Some interesting reading but once the politicians debate this will we not just end up with you can get into the games with evidence of double jags or a negative test taken within the last 48 hours?

That is the out for politicians up here in Scotland is it not? It will be more acceptable to the chamber and takes away all the us and them.

34 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes . I was bullied at school quite a lot . I don’t really talk about it much . These type of scars take years to heal, if they ever do . I was regularly pushed , assaulted , head down the Lavvy Pan  as well I remember one time . School bag , pencil case stolen off me . The name calling   was even worse than the physical assaults . Least the Physical assault heals. 

Back in these days it was no use speaking to teachers about it as they were just as bad really by not intervening . I was regularly called homophobic slurs at school and outwit.  I did have one female friend I could confide in but she sadly died.

There was no support at home as mum and dad had to work all the time just to “ keep the wolves from the door “ so I didn’t want to bother them . They tried their best . 

I don’t usually share this much but since you hit the nail on the head it’s made me it feel easier to actually open up . It’s like some form of closure . Maybe that’s why I am latching on to those new users , a “ sense of belonging “ ( then they won’t bully me) 

You seem pretty astute regarding psychology….,.,.

****++++

The above is absolute bollocks ! However it plays into your stereotypical view of me and your feeble attempt at analysing me and my motives ! 😂 I’ve had some comments posted about me but that takes the biscuit . FYI I was not bullied at school . In fact I was quite a tough nut ( verbally ) never having to resort to violence , apart from one time over a “bird “ of all things ! 😎 

on a more serious note you Should be careful with making these kind of sweeping assumptions about people as it may trigger upsetting or forgotten memories . Be sensitive . 

Disappointed at you trivialising what is a very serious subject.

Risible behaviour actually.

7 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Some interesting reading but once the politicians debate this will we not just end up with you can get into the games with evidence of double jags or a negative test taken within the last 48 hours?

That is the out for politicians up here in Scotland is it not? It will be more acceptable to the chamber and takes away all the us and them.

The most sensible alternative really . Still be a logistical nightmare administering it at the matches . 

Just now, Awbdy Oot said:

Disappointed at you trivialising what is a very serious subject.

Risible behaviour actually.

It’s you who be apologising for your comment . You completely deserved that satirical response . Your comment was grossly insensitive . Your digging yourself into a bigger hole . What a brass neck you have twisting it to suit your narrative yet again . 

31 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Some of the language the media have used hasn't helped on the accusations of creating fear.  

I do think most mainstream media platforms have given both sides a platform.

Look at the advice from.the scientists this week saying that their age marginal gains in given youngsters the vaccine.  

If tbe government were controlling everything regarding this, then that wouldn't have got an airing. 

They have reported it and it's now open for debate and discussion.  

I need to nip off for now but I'll deffo come back on this as I disagree strongly .... IMHO there has been practically no balance at all. No debate at all. That's one of main reasons I am suspicious about certain things. Ive seen people suspended from social media for posting the governments own statistics etc. Facebook groups removed that show vaccine injuries. .. and Ive seen those TV doctors like Hilary and the Devi Sridar 100% lying on mainstream TV shows. Anyways...another time :)

20 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Here's a genuine question for yous then... obviously not the majority, but there genuinely are thousands of medical professionals out there who go against the narrative. Most of whom were respected professionals before thiss happened. Most of whom have nothing to gain from this. What do you genuinely think has caused them to have this view? Do you actually think they have gone mad? Are they all conspiring together? Are they just fruit loops? What have they to gain? What is their plan? To hurt / kill people? 

I've no idea, you'd have to ask them what their motivations are.

A doctor who doesn't think masks are effective is a different kettle of fish to one that thinks the whole thing was a Chinese plot from the start.

If they are making a case with science to back it up fair enough.

If they're way outside their area of expertise propagating conspiracies, then I'm not interested.

15 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

It’s you who be apologising for your comment . You completely deserved that satirical response . Your comment was grossly insensitive . Your digging yourself into a bigger hole . What a brass neck you have twisting it to suit your narrative yet again . 

You could easily have said I was wrong but chose to trivialise the subject by responding in a way you call "satirical", I call it risible.

3 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

You could easily have said I was wrong but chose to trivialise the subject by responding in a way you call "satirical", I call it risible.

It was offensive to me on so many levels .  That reply I gave was only the tip of the iceberg on what I felt . Don’t make flippant , disparaging comments if your hot able to take the fall out 

25 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Brass neck alright think he's an undercover  politician. If not he could be. As you say twisted indeed. I called him out as conflicted but twisted yep that fits! ,🤔

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

It was offensive to me on so many levels .  That reply I gave was only the tip of the iceberg on what I felt . Don’t make flippant , disparaging comments if your hot able to take the fall out 

Don't make risible, trivialising comments about a serious subject like bullying then and we'll all be happy and can move on.

6 minutes ago, kila said:

This thread is on target to be merged with the original COVID one, but with a few posters probably inheriting thread bans from the original thread :laugh:

:spoton:

4 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Brass neck alright think he's an undercover  politician. If not he could be. As you say twisted indeed. I called him out as conflicted but twisted yep that fits! ,🤔

A pile on, better watch out, James hates them. Oh wait, he's part of it.

55 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Good point Joe, you are right loads out there who don't run with the narrative. But you know if it's not on BBC breako or the other mobs daily bull then the peeps on here can't be expected to know anything different. The agenda is all there for others to seen if you are required to. The twisted or the brass necked among us have no other choice than to choose the narrative, not only  narrow minded but vaxxed as well. How can they possibly argue any other way? The guys I genuinely feel for are the ones who are now seeing and realising they've been played and there's plenty. A simple search into the government's " yellow card system" for reporting Vax injury will show you all you need to know about this jab and the potentials therein. 

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Good point Joe, you are right loads out there who don't run with the narrative. But you know if it's not on BBC breako or the other mobs daily bull then the peeps on here can't be expected to know anything different. The agenda is all there for others to seen if you are required to. The twisted or the brass necked among us have no other choice than to choose the narrative, not only  narrow minded but vaxxed as well. How can they possibly argue any other way? The guys I genuinely feel for are the ones who are now seeing and realising they've been played and there's plenty. A simple search into the government's " yellow card system" for reporting Vax injury will show you all you need to know about this jab and the potentials therein. 

Where would we be without you people's champions to show us the path? 

8 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Some people think gravity doesn't exist - should we have them on the BBC every time Nasa sends up a rocket to give the launch "balance"? 

You're also not making a very convincing case for whatever set of muddled conspiracies you are pushing. The site for reporting vaccination injuries exists - so what does that tell you about the jab and the government not hiding the fact that some side-effects exist, allowing us to draw our own risk analysis on the vaccines.

Edited by Gizmo

45 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

The most sensible alternative really . Still be a logistical nightmare administering it at the matches . 

Why would it be a logistical nightmare? I cant see it being a nightmare at all. 

Its not a case of Thursday its debated , Friday it happens.

23 minutes ago, kila said:

This thread is on target to be merged with the original COVID one, but with a few posters probably inheriting thread bans from the original thread :laugh:

Its ****ing mental 🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Stop replying to yourself. 

Some people think gravity doesn't exist - should we have them on the BBC every time Nasa sends up a rocket to give the launch "balance"? 

You're also not making a very convincing case for whatever set of muddled conspiracies you are pushing. The site for reporting vaccination injuries exists - so what does that tell you about the jab and the government not hiding the fact that some side-effects exist, allowing us to draw our own risk analysis on the vaccines.

😂

Yip, watch some clips with flat-earthers and it really does indicate how batshit mental some people are.

Denying the existence of gravity is when someone needs real help !

24 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

👍👍

6 minutes ago, sadj said:

Why would it be a logistical nightmare? I cant see it being a nightmare at all. 

Its not a case of Thursday its debated , Friday it happens.

Checking 15,000 vaccines passports and tickets ? I say 15,000 as I’m taking off the 5000 or thereabouts who are under 16 

26 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

An undercover politician? 😃  

Westminster or Hollywood?  

7 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

No intention of convincing anyone, it's up to each and everyone to make a decision. My complaint is the coercion, mis reporting and the disproportionate fear mongering that has been generated since the start and the likes of Frank, AWB and Auld  have lapped it up giving them some sort of moral high ground about being good citizens when anybody with an ounce of a discerning eye can see behind the charade. 

Anyway don't understand what your on about with Nassa relating it to Covid.

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

An undercover politician? 😃  

Westminster or Hollywood?  

Each bad as the other so take your pick. 

5 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

No intention of convincing anyone, it's up to each and everyone to make a decision. My complaint is the coercion, mis reporting and the disproportionate fear mongering that has been generated since the start and the likes of Frank, AWB and Auld  have lapped it up giving them some sort of moral high ground about being good citizens when anybody with an ounce of a discerning eye can see behind the charade. 

I haven't taken any moral high ground.  Check my posts and you'll see I haven't said anyone else should do what I've done and had tbe vaccine.  I've only replied to some posts that have included things like social apartheid and planned mind control.   You must admit that planned nind control is crazy shit.  

Not saying you are completely wrong about some media outlets sticking to a narrative, but don't agree that others haven't had a platform as well.  

I don't what you mean by the nassa reference.  Typo?  

22 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Checking 15,000 vaccines passports and tickets ? I say 15,000 as I’m taking off the 5000 or thereabouts who are under 16 

There is so many ways to make it not a logistical nightmare. Allowing 10000 people into a small festival between checking bags , sniffer dogs , police checks , id , paying and putting in wristbands is not a logistical nightmare because people put effort into making it streamlined and easy. Its no different.

Just off the top of my head you could have barriers set up stopping people getting close to the turnstiles and at those barriers a check point with scanners whereby folk can have their QR code scanned or their paper passport checked. They then get access to the turnstile area. You could have it that in order to have your season ticket activated you must supply the club with your passport , that then means the card is activated. No walk ups on the day but if tickets are released you must provide the passport to complete purchase. Those who arent au fait with technology can go to the club shop and provide the passport and then pick up their ticket.

Its not a logistical nightmare at all thats just utter crap spouted by opponents of it. A bit of common sense and a bit of working together and its no different to getting asked for ID at a nightclub.

Remember when Challenge 25 came out - Thats a logistical nightmare its offensive it won’t work. No one gives a **** about it now. 

The biggest problem will come from those who try to use the same QR code to gain access as their pals or use the same vaxx passport to do the same. Those who turn up and refuse to provide whats required for access then kick off. The same as nightclubs and people who try to get roubd the ID requirements for that. 

Edited by sadj

been here before
1 minute ago, sadj said:

There is so many ways to make it not a logistical nightmare. Allowing 10000 people into a small festival between checking bags , sniffer dogs , police checks , id , paying and putting in wristbands is not a logistical nightmare because people put effort into making it streamlined and easy. Its no different.

Just off the top of my head you could have barriers set up stopping people getting close to the turnstiles and at those barriers a check point with scanners whereby folk can have their QR code scanned or their paper passport checked. They then get access to the turnstile area. You could have it that in order to have your season ticket activated you must supply the club with your passport , that then means the card is activated. No walk ups on the day but if tickets are released you must provide the passport to complete purchase. Those who arent au fait with technology can go to the club shop and provide the passport and then pick up their ticket.

Its not a logistical nightmare at all thats just utter crap spouted by opponents of it. A bit of common sense and a bit of working together and its no different to getting asked for ID at a nightclub.

Remember when Challenge 25 came out - Thats a logistical nightmare its offemsive it won’t work. No one gives a **** about it now. 

The biggest problem will come from those who try to use the same QR code to gain access as their pals or use the same vaxx passport to do the same. Those who turn up and refuse to provide whats required for access then kick off. The same as nightclubs and people who try to get roubd the ID requirements for that. 

Ever tried getting into Easter Road over the last couple of years? All they have to do is check you've a ticket and thats nothing short of ****in carnage. Its like the fall of Saigon.

Seems to get worse every visit.

Just now, been here before said:

Ever tried getting into Easter Road over the last couple of years? All they have to do is check you've a ticket and thats nothing short of ****in carnage. Its like the fall of Saigon.

Seems to get worse every visit.

Thats the quality of the operators not the logistics though. 

It just requires a bit of give and take and common sense and it won’t increase time to gain entry by very much. Aside from as I said those who try to flout the system

been here before
13 minutes ago, sadj said:

Thats the quality of the operators not the logistics though. 

It just requires a bit of give and take and common sense and it won’t increase time to gain entry by very much. Aside from as I said those who try to flout the system

Aye cause give and take and common sense two of the attributes most associated with 10000+ football fans trying to get into a game.

For anybody wishing to educate themselves and understand an alternative viewpoint  to this power grab then 1/3pm Mon, Wed and Friday tune into UK Column news on Facebook.

Highly respected X military, scientists and the likes.

Here the guys debunk the daily distortions generated and proliferated by BBC or similar and give you the story behind the headlines.

Sorry AWB not conspiracies just good old fashioned common sense journalism, seems to be a thing of the passed. 

Not scared to dissect the narrative a breath of fresh air in an otherwise cesspit of lies, coercion and deceipt. Get your tin hats on! Once you understand you' ve been  played your gonna need them! 

😂😅😂 

36 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Didn't think you'd understand, even though it was patently obvious to everyone else I expect. Reason you don't get it is because you have no ideas or critical thinking ability whatsoever and are just parroting keech from the usual sites. 

7 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aye cause give and take and common sense two of the attributes most associated with 10000+ football fans trying to get into a game.

Well this is true but still its not a logistical nightmare and most people will make the effort to sort it out prior rather than dick about so they can make a scene….

3 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Didn't think you'd understand, even though it was patently obvious to everyone else I expect. Reason you don't get it is because you have no ideas or critical thinking ability whatsoever and are just parroting keech from the usual sites. 

The one thing I haven't done is  parrot from the usual sites. A rather aggressive notification from you, it's always a sign " of someone being rattled". Tune into the above tomorrow and start to see it in plain sight how you've been had, think that'll raise your wrath even more, not surprising really after all it's difficult to be supportive of something that's been shafting you for 18 months. You could always refuse the booster! 

been here before
8 minutes ago, sadj said:

Well this is true but still its not a logistical nightmare and most people will make the effort to sort it out prior rather than dick about so they can make a scene….

The club struggled with the logistics of rearranging access for a few hundred folk who had to move due to the red zones. Tickets not accepted, scanners not scanning, folk having to nash round to the TO for replacemets, some missing KO... as far as I know no-one was dicking about to make a scene.

But aye thisll be a logistical breeze.

6 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

The one thing I haven't done is  parrot from the usual sites. A rather aggressive notification from you, it's always a sign " of someone being rattled". Tune into the above tomorrow and start to see it in plain sight how you've been had, think that'll raise your wrath even more, not surprising really after all it's difficult to be supportive of something that's been shafting you for 18 months. You could always refuse the booster! 

As a betting man, I’m willing to wager a fair wedge that Gizmo, after viewing one of these sites, won’t come on here tomorrow, proclaiming “ I’ve seen the light ! “

👍

1 minute ago, been here before said:

The club struggled with the logistics of rearranging access for a few hundred folk who had to move due to the red zones. Tickets not accepted, scanners not scanning, folk having to nash round to the TO for replacemets, some missing KO... as far as I know no-one was dicking about to make a scene.

It looks like unraveling already. Politicians and clubs all voicing serious concerns about how this will work in a footballing context.

I think everyone understands that, short of further restrictions, their options are limited, but this will be a bugger to enforce. 
In a nightclub with 4 or 5 hundred people, maybe. In a stadium with 20K ?

11 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Dearie me! Aggressive? Also you are sitting here preaching about how everyone else is wrong and you are right while chastising anyone with the opposite view for doing just that. Thewiseone you most certainly are not

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

If its ****ed up thats on the people organising it. There is no reason for it to be difficult except people claiming it will be as they dont like the idea. 

been here before
Just now, sadj said:

Dearie me! Aggressive? Also you are sitting here preaching about how everyone else is wrong and you are right while chastising anyone with the opposite view for doing just that. Thewiseone you most certainly are not

If its ****ed up thats on the people organising it. There is no reason for it to be difficult except people claiming it will be as they dont like the idea. 

So no reason for it being difficult other than the people organising it and the people having to use it then?

Nae bother.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
2 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

touch of class there mate - the internet can bring the worst out in the best of us - not you tho (this time ;) )

1 minute ago, Boab said:

It looks like unraveling already. Politicians and clubs all voicing serious concerns about how this will work in a footballing context.

I think everyone understands that, short of further restrictions, their options are limited, but this will be a bugger to enforce. 
In a nightclub with 4 or 5 hundred people, maybe. In a stadium with 20K ?

It would be very easy to implement. People saying it wouldn’t be are not looking at it in a simplified way. As i said when i replied to James doing it for 10000 at a festival is easy enough without increasing access time by much. The ones who flout it will cause an issue. Say for instance yoo supply the club your vaxx passport and they then reactivate your ST card. Tickets cant be purchased unless the info is provided. The number of people who cant do that is small and you can make alternative arrangements for them to provide the aporopriate id (for want of a better word) To say its oh so difficult and its going to be a nightmare is just not right. people however want everything immediately dont want to queue and dont like the idea of these things as its not whats been done before. 

Say vaxx passports were still a thing next summer. The SG could implement a passport code on a national database. You enter that code when buying your ST and you can purchase your ST. None of these things are complex

35 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

For anybody wishing to educate themselves and understand an alternative viewpoint  to this power grab then 1/3pm Mon, Wed and Friday tune into UK Column news on Facebook.

Highly respected X military, scientists and the likes.

Here the guys debunk the daily distortions generated and proliferated by BBC or similar and give you the story behind the headlines.

Sorry AWB not conspiracies just good old fashioned common sense journalism, seems to be a thing of the passed. 

Not scared to dissect the narrative a breath of fresh air in an otherwise cesspit of lies, coercion and deceipt. Get your tin hats on! Once you understand you' ve been  played your gonna need them! 

😂😅😂 

I know you've said you're all for balance and what not, so just for balance here are a couple of other opinions on UK Column's "good old fashioned common sense journalism".

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/conspiracy-theories-run-wild-covid-lockdown-sceptics-jskg3wrtv

UK Column: Covid conspiracy theories run wild on the channel for lockdown sceptics

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/uk-column/

Overall, we rate the UK Column a strong right-wing biased conspiracy website that frequently promotes false or misleading information.

Edited by Beni

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

So no reason for it being difficult other than the people organising it and the people having to use it then?

Nae bother.

Dont twist my words. If you dont like it thats your choice but saying its oh so difficult to implement is just not true. There is so many ways to make it easy.

The Mighty Thor
2 minutes ago, Beni said:

I know you've said you're all for balance and what not, so just for balance here are a couple of other opinions on UK Column's "good old fashioned common sense journalism".

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/conspiracy-theories-run-wild-covid-lockdown-sceptics-jskg3wrtv

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/uk-column/

Overall, we rate the UK Column a strong right-wing biased conspiracy website that frequently promotes false or misleading information.

:interehjrling: