Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

4 minutes ago, escobri said:

Irrelevant info, I'm in the 99.9% bracket of survival rate of this deadly virus is wht I'll say. Stay safe I'm away as school is finished 🙈

Didn't realise you were a teacher.  Cushy number if you can do that and post on here all day.  Is it half day on a Friday? 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 01/09/2021 at 19:04, PhoenixHearts said:

This is where you're wrong. 

I've been double jabbed since February yet I have felt no extra benefit, no extra freedoms. Why? Because the governments are forced to pander to the unvaccinated saying "we don't want to create a two-tier society" etc.

The good people who are doing the right thing and getting their vaccine are being held back by those refusing because we have to treat the antivaxxers with kid gloves. 

Fully vaccinated, antibody count through the roof and protected like feck but I can't visit family overseas because "it wouldn't be fair" on those who REFUSED. 

****ing amen brother 👏👏👏

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

There might be some common sense applied like that , however refusing them entry is different to a person choosing to be selfish in the context of this

I completely agree.   if they don't want it then fair enough.  They are actively trying to encourage others not to with their conspiracy theories.

Not just that but ridiculing others because they want to fo what they think is right for themselves and family.  

8 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

I'd expect they could be entitled to a refund since the conditions of sale have changed post-purchase. Dependent on terms of conditions.  

I would assume so 

7 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Joking aside, it's an interesting question as we learned last night on here that it isn't about risk but whether you find the person next to you to meet your moral ideologies or not; so I'm guessing most would opt for the unvaxxed hearts die-hard. But then again Hitler would surely agree with coerced vaccination if it suited his view of the world so it's a conflict.

Nowt as fickle as football fans as they say.

And what about if someone starts coughing next to you ? Lol comical really 

5 minutes ago, sadj said:

Possibly but most term and conditions for events say essentially along the lines of “entry requirements are subject to change”

What does that even mean?

Ffs 🤣 Ill have to bow to your sleazyeyedness on the standards of the men 🤣

Yes a minuscule amount. Not sure what is required for exemption but id imagine its a very small percentage of the population who qualify. It wont be all those who shielded for instance. 

Ok some of the women can be just as hard on the eye too ! 😎

3 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I’m beginning to wish JKB would require a QR code to post

Awe ! You were teachers pet yesterday with one of your posts  as it got positive responses . However That’s JKB for you one day king of the castle , next day shit on another posters shoe  . Best to toughen up . 👍😂

Shanks said no
47 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

As a goodwill gesture they should refund 

Didn’t refund supporters who missed out on the Celtic game, fail to see why we should be out of pocket because of personal choice not to be vaccinated. Different obviously if medical exemption. 

16 minutes ago, sadj said:

Not allowing exempt people in is different to not allowing people who choose not to be vaxxed in. 

If the virus is as dangerous as we are led to believe then there is no difference. They carry the same perceived risk. Or are we allowing the exempt to pose a threat as to not hurt their feelings?

Personally I'd let anyone in who doesn't have symptoms or has tested positive.

10 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

One update I’m waiting for is to see if they will allow the option of taking a test and proving your negative. At that point they would now be less of a threat than a vaccined person. If that isn’t an option I’d like it explained why because it absolutely should be even if it comes an extra cost to the person attending. 

I think there will be the test option of taken 24 hours Before the match . Ludicrous really as you can catch it anytime within the 24 hours . Sturgeon has made a rod for her own back with this issue . 

16 minutes ago, escobri said:

That article claims that some may have been used in production and future vaccines will likely have animal products. 

That article says the vaccines are suitable for vegans to take and if future vaccines do contain any animal products then vegans will be able to ask for ones that don't. Why should the rest of us be denied improved vaccines to suit the small number of vegans?

1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

If the virus is as dangerous as we are led to believe then there is no difference. They carry the same perceived risk. Or are we allowing the exempt to pose a threat as to not hurt their feelings?

Personally I'd let anyone in who doesn't have symptoms or has tested positive.

Tested positive ? Don’t you mean negative ? Yes I honestly think that the virus is not as transmittable as we are led to believe . Certainly it’s been proven that it’s not as transmittable on surfaces as first suggested . 

5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I would assume so 

And what about if someone starts coughing next to you ? Lol comical really 

Ok some of the women can be just as hard on the eye too ! 😎

Awe ! You were teachers pet yesterday with one of your posts  as it got positive responses . However That’s JKB for you one day king of the castle , next day shit on another posters shoe  . Best to toughen up . 👍😂

We arent Celtic fans 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Tested positive ? Don’t you mean negative ? Yes I honestly think that the virus is not as transmittable as we are led to believe . Certainly it’s been proven that it’s not as transmittable on surfaces as first suggested . 

Ha ha yeah. 

I wasn't advocating letting in positive people and having a huge big chickenpox type party.

5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I think there will be the test option of taken 24 hours Before the match . Ludicrous really as you can catch it anytime within the 24 hours . Sturgeon has made a rod for her own back with this issue . 

Someone posted earlier that it worked for Let's Rock Scotland last week and that was a crowd of over 20k. It's about mitigating the risk as much as possible not removing it.

7 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

That article says the vaccines are suitable for vegans to take and if future vaccines do contain any animal products then vegans will be able to ask for ones that don't. Why should the rest of us be denied improved vaccines to suit the small number of vegans?

If we're going down that route, it's worth remembering that all of the vaccinating and restrictions have been for the benefit of a small number of people. 

"Why should the rest of us x,y,z for the benefit of a small number of people" is a slippery slope.

Edited by Taffin

9 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

That article says the vaccines are suitable for vegans to take and if future vaccines do contain any animal products then vegans will be able to ask for ones that don't. Why should the rest of us be denied improved vaccines to suit the small number of 

Does it aye? Vegan lives matter

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Ok but it’s surely a club issue ? However knowing the SG they probably haven’t thought this through at all . Season tickets who are refusing the vax should be compensated . Simple as that I feel . Remember this is the SG who pushed though night clubs opening without advice about face masks clarified 

More nonsense from you. 😂

For one, the club is not responsible for an action they are being forced to take. 

For two, ST holders can watch the games on the live stream if they can't attend in person. 

For three, if you are a Hearts fan (which I doubt) why are you in favour of the club losing thousands of pounds in paying compensation ?

8 minutes ago, Taffin said:

If we're going down that route, it's worth remembering that all of the vaccinating and restrictions have been for the benefit of a small number of people. 

"Why should the rest of us x,y,z for the benefit of a small number of people" is a slippery slope.

A very good point.

3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

For one, the club is not responsible for an action they are being forced to take. 

For two, ST holders can watch the games on the live stream if they can't attend in person. 

For three, if you are a Hearts fan (which I doubt) why are you in favour of the club losing thousands of pounds in paying compensation ?

What's with all the snide comments? How on earth can you come to that conclusion because his opinion on a non football related topic (Covid) differs from yours.

People are losing the plot here.

18 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Ha ha yeah. 

I wasn't advocating letting in positive people and having a huge big chickenpox type party.

Sounds a good idea 

15 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Someone posted earlier that it worked for Let's Rock Scotland last week and that was a crowd of over 20k. It's about mitigating the risk as much as possible not removing it.

Yes I actually agree with it but it has holes in it too like the alternative 

14 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Very good point . The majority have given so much up for a minority 

Shanks said no
13 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Well that's my codes downloaded and now I'm ready for action....

Same downloaded ours earlier even though I had the non qr code letter already. 

printed extra copies for when they expand this to cover other locations such as pubs, restaurants and travel. 

19 minutes ago, Taffin said:

What small number of people? Covid and it's possible mutations has the potential to affect the entire population.

14 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Oh behave ! Fans paid to see matches live in the stadium not online , yes this is dependent on circumstances . I’d question your Hearts credentials if your happy that long term fans will be shut out of matches . Some solidarity from you ! Selfish . As for the money the club is awash with it . They will be insured too . 

9 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

What's with all the snide comments? How on earth can you come to that conclusion because his opinion on a non football related topic (Covid) differs from yours.

Oh he’s another one who resorts to various discrediting insults / ridiculing when they have a differing views . That’s a new low though questioning my allegiance to Hearts . Desperate stuff 

15 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Oh behave ! Fans paid to see matches live in the stadium not online , yes this is dependent on circumstances . I’d question your Hearts credentials if your happy that long term fans will be shut out of matches . Some solidarity from you ! Selfish . As for the money the club is awash with it . They will be insured too . 

10 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Oh he’s another one who resorts to various discrediting insults / ridiculing when they have a differing views . That’s a new low though questioning my allegiance to Hearts . Desperate stuff 

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

You literally questioned his on the same post. 

:wtfvlad:

I know . He’s always spitting feathers of some sort ! In a rage 

😂😂

Projecting a bit there James! I'm infuriatingly flat emotionally I'm afraid, it's apparently really, really annoying. I blame Holland.

Just now, Awbdy Oot said:

What small number of people? Covid and it's possible mutations has the potential to affect the entire population.

That's quite a hop, skip and a jump away from what the data shows.

Possible, potential. Maybe. Might. The go to in the covid scare mongering arsenal. 

What we've actually seen is those who suffer more than mildest symptoms are a tiny minority of the population.

Ironically (and I'm not veggie or vegan), current meat consumption levels will cause far more damage to the environment and in turn cause death on a scale far greater than Covid.

21 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

You literally questioned his on the same post. 

:wtfvlad:

Yes cause he questioned mine first 

On 01/09/2021 at 19:06, ToqueJambo said:

Exactly. There would be no need for a vaccine passport if everyone was vaccinated because there would be no virus circulating, certainly not in a dangerous way. That's why we don't have a polio passport.

It’s as simple as this imo.  Well said 👍

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Auldbenches said:

It's amazing they think that people who care for animals would be happy to risk the health of others.  

I like yourself I'm no tree hugger just tired of us thinking we should have domain over animals etc

Off topic  sorry. 

No it’s part of the topic, it’s where it originated from. 

16 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

It’s as simple as this imo.  Well said 👍

I literally can't believe what some folk are saying here... are you really saying that if everyone was vaccinated there would be no virus?! Are you really saying the covid vaccines are as good as the polio vaccine?! ****ing hell, no wonder we are in this state... this is fantasy land stuff...  I'm going to give you the benefit and say that you must be brainwashed or something because there is no way on earth you have looked into this and come to that conclusion.

A security flaw which allows people to edit Covid vaccination status certificates has not been fixed - three months after it was first identified.

BBC Scotland reported in May how vaccination status details could be altered using popular computer software programmes.

A fix was implemented which meant people could only request the document be sent to them by post.

The certificates are available to download again and are still editable.

BBC Scotland was able to download a certificate and edit it to include a false name, date of birth and the address of the BBC's Glasgow headquarters.

Hibsed it again...

53 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

You see, nonsense like this is why I can't get away from the brainwashing thing. This idea that COVID is some scary virus that will kill the majority of us is total nonsense.... but so many people have a similar exaggerated fear of COVID. That fear is coming from somewhere, and I think it is deliberate. COVID is of no threat or consequence whatsoever to the vast majority of people. It's also quite clearly age and health related. Generally humans are not so good at statistics when it comes to safety - people are scared of flying when they are much more likely to die in a car crash. People smoke when they know it is highly likely to kill them. The last thing they need is the media pushing a campaign of fear at them. The statistics on the dangers of Covid are out there for all to see. A child is more likely to die from a lightning strike than covid but half the kids are terrified and their parents are brainwashed into thinking they need the jags.... it is mental!

SpruceBringsteen

Any chance the thread could go back to hounding oddballs? The Covid chat is finished - some folk care if others die, some folk don't. BORING.

Let's get back to the laughs pls. :cool:

27 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

I literally can't believe what some folk are saying here... are you really saying that if everyone was vaccinated there would be no virus?! Are you really saying the covid vaccines are as good as the polio vaccine?! ****ing hell, no wonder we are in this state... this is fantasy land stuff...  I'm going to give you the benefit and say that you must be brainwashed or something because there is no way on earth you have looked into this and come to that conclusion.

Brainwashing? Lol!

Im not saying that the vaccination will wipe it out completely (try quoting the original poster if you have issue, I was merely agreeing on the simplicity of the fact that we stand the best chance of keeping it under control if everyone who can be vaccinated gets vaccinated).  Do you really think the medical profession is naive enough to think that they don’t need to keep the vaccine under review given the urgency of implementation?  Boosters will be a certainty, but to get back to normality we need a baseline control.  

Incidentally (and this isn’t just aimed at you but you chose to quote my post so I’ll bite), Is it brainwashing now to do what you’re told by those most qualified?  I feel sorry for the millions of kids round the world in school today.  Time for them to rebel against their slavemasters!

With so many shortages in the medical profession, maybe it’s time for the social media warriors to get paid for their medical expertise on the matter. 

30 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

You see, nonsense like this is why I can't get away from the brainwashing thing. This idea that COVID is some scary virus that will kill the majority of us is total nonsense.... but so many people have a similar exaggerated fear of COVID. That fear is coming from somewhere, and I think it is deliberate. COVID is of no threat or consequence whatsoever to the vast majority of people. It's also quite clearly age and health related. Generally humans are not so good at statistics when it comes to safety - people are scared of flying when they are much more likely to die in a car crash. People smoke when they know it is highly likely to kill them. The last thing they need is the media pushing a campaign of fear at them. The statistics on the dangers of Covid are out there for all to see. A child is more likely to die from a lightning strike than covid but half the kids are terrified and their parents are brainwashed into thinking they need the jags.... it is mental!

You don't seem to get the nuanced difference between "will" and "possible mutations have the potential to"

31 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Sounds like you’re the one that’s been brainwashed if you think any of this is normal.  

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

You don't seem to get the nuanced difference between "will" and "possible mutations have the potential to"

doesnt matter, both are nonsense. It would be a scientific miracle if a corona-virus behaved in that way!

1 minute ago, JoeBugner2 said:

doesnt matter, both are nonsense. It would be a scientific miracle if a corona-virus behaved in that way!

You're mental

1 hour ago, Taffin said:

That's quite a hop, skip and a jump away from what the data shows.

Possible, potential. Maybe. Might. The go to in the covid scare mongering arsenal. 

What we've actually seen is those who suffer more than mildest symptoms are a tiny minority of the population.

Ironically (and I'm not veggie or vegan), current meat consumption levels will cause far more damage to the environment and in turn cause death on a scale far greater than Covid.

It's not a hop, skip or a jump. Covid has the potential to affect everyone. Who does it not have the potential to affect?

Yes cause he questioned mine first 

That's a reason best left in the playground. If someone does or says something wrong then call them out for it, don't do it back to them and think that's ok.

Can I have a meme or gif in response please.

41 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Any chance the thread could go back to hounding oddballs? The Covid chat is finished - some folk care if others die, some folk don't. BORING.

Let's get back to the laughs pls. :cool:

It should have been solely about getting into/or not, Tynecastle. 
You see, it’s against the rules to question Mods’ decisions but, IMO, 🥴, if it had stayed in the Terrace, this shitshow could possibly have been avoided !

It’s not like there isn’t a thread about COVID like !

But, hey, just an observation !

👍

Just now, JoeBugner2 said:

So someone spouts nonsense, I correct them and I'm the mental one. Whatever man...

You didn't correct him.

But in the spirit of critical thinking, what are your qualifications? Why should I view you as credible?

1 hour ago, JoeBugner2 said:

I've tried to cut through the crap and the hyperbole in your post but I still can't find it. I've also asked the same question earlier but maybe you can answer it. 

Who does Covid not have the potential to affect?

I'll add this caveat to save further discussion, I don't think this and never have - "COVID is some scary virus that will kill the majority of us" - those were your words not mine.

31 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

It's not a hop, skip or a jump. Covid has the potential to affect everyone. Who does it not have the potential to affect?

Only if it mutates into something much, much more dangerous and there's nothing to suggest that's going to happen. That could also happen even within the vaccinated community anyway. 

As it stands the vast, overwhelming majority of people aren't affected by it directly (other than our responses via restrictions to it) and even if they do catch it are either symptomless or merely rest up for a few days until they're over it.

32 minutes ago, Smithee said:

You didn't correct him.

But in the spirit of critical thinking, what are your qualifications? Why should I view you as credible?

I have a science and international relations degree from the Military University of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation and I can reload a SR-1 Vektor in the dark whilst drinking vodka.

2 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

I have a science and international relations degree from the Military University of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation and I can reload a SR-1 Vektor in the dark whilst drinking vodka.

Fair play chief.  I can’t even reload a dishwasher after a vodka 😎

20 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Who does Covid not have the potential to affect?

Depends on your definition of affect but if we are talking serious illness or death then it does not affect nearly every healthy person on the planet. We are getting away from the Passports thing again though... apologies.