Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

Yes you are acting like a blunt. There is no need to be abusive, that's against the rules you know. 😘

Please do quote any abuse. I was sarcastically calling her a dick if that's what you're getting at.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, thewiseone said:

Whatever fits your narrative, and your experience and having the need and balls to challenge systems. How you determine truth has an influence. Do you seek it or believe it? Sounds to me you believe it, therefore it all depends on what your absorbing! A bit shallow but if it works for you.

Sorry pal, your posts are a bit too "David Ickey" for my liking, enjoy your Friday.

7 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Sorry pal, your posts are a bit too "David Ickey" for my liking, enjoy your Friday.

Who is David Ickey? Keep your head in the sand AWB, nothing to see here, are you old firm? 

Have a good one stay in line now! 

7 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Is the boy in hospital, or intensive care. I hope he’s ok and not got long covid and he’ll not be safe until 2 weeks after his 2nd jag. 

Had his second jag. He’s back at work and still toiling forget breath  getting up and downstairs. Hillwalker pre Covid 

I just get tired really easy now. Might be me age though 😀

I like a nap 

2 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Who is David Ickey? Keep your head in the sand AWB, nothing to see here, are you old firm? 

Have a good one stay in line now! 

Ickey, as in Icke-like. I wouldn't have thought that needed explained to a wise one but that's the beauty of online usernames, they don't have to have the slightest bearing, relevance or accuracy to the person behind it.

Keep taking your beliefs from nutjobs like the aforementioned Icke.

5 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Had his second jag. He’s back at work and still toiling forget breath  getting up and downstairs. Hillwalker pre Covid 

I just get tired really easy now. Might be me age though 😀

I like a nap 

Hope it gets better, buddy.

👍

So, still no news on how they are going to implement this at football grounds.

Many questions, no answers !

Here’s one though.

A club with a capacity of over 10K but sell 9,900 for a game. How does that work ?

Over to you, SG !

2 minutes ago, Boab said:

So, still no news on how they are going to implement this at football grounds.

Many questions, no answers !

Here’s one though.

A club with a capacity of over 10K but sell 9,900 for a game. How does that work ?

Over to you, SG !

It'll all come out when it's debated and voted on in the parliament.

1 minute ago, Awbdy Oot said:

It'll all come out when it's debated and voted on in the parliament.

I predict a shambles !

Clubs like Motherwell and Dundee Utd for example will be scratching their heads no doubt wondering why most of their games won’t require the proposal for the majority of their games( under 10K ) but will need to implement it when they play games with more than 10K.

16 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Ickey, as in Icke-like. I wouldn't have thought that needed explained to a wise one but that's the beauty of online usernames, they don't have to have the slightest bearing, relevance or accuracy to the person behind it.

Keep taking your beliefs from nutjobs like the aforementioned Icke.

Actually you highlight your own misgivings. " I wouldn't have thought".

It's probably something you do frequently.

Thinking for yourself is really a good place to start, let me know and when that gets underway. 

Until then you just go along with all the others - after all our medics and government rely on people like yourself.  Awbdy Oot. 

Dennis Reynolds

Downloaded my certificate this morning. Hopefully an app or something comes along as it'll just make it easier. Can't wait to be in Tynecastle with my sheeple.

21 minutes ago, Boab said:

I predict a shambles !

Clubs like Motherwell and Dundee Utd for example will be scratching their heads no doubt wondering why most of their games won’t require the proposal for the majority of their games( under 10K ) but will need to implement it when they play games with more than 10K.

If it goes ahead I reckon it will be based on the potential crowd so if the venue holds more than 10k and tickets can be bought for that number then the rules will apply regardless of how many tickets are actually sold. 

7 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Actually you highlight your own misgivings. " I wouldn't have thought".

It's probably something you do frequently.

Thinking for yourself is really a good place to start, let me know and when that gets underway. 

Until then you just go along with all the others - after all our medics and government rely on people like yourself.  Awbdy Oot. 

Keep reading and following the nutjob websites thethickone, not sure how that qualifies as thinking for yourself but you crack on in ignorance if that's what makes you happy. 

Just now, Awbdy Oot said:

Keep reading and following the nutjob websites thethickone, not sure how that qualifies as thinking for yourself but you crack on in ignorance if that's what makes you happy. 

I love how they like to accuse people that have had the vaccine are people who can't think for themselves.  

Sadly a lot of idiots aren't thinking for themselves and listening to amateur experts.   

6 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Thank you. I've never mentioned any websites. You seem to know a lot about them, me and have come to a very considered assumption . On this occasion I'm afraid you are wrong, not the first time you've heard that I bet! 

42 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Thank you. I've never mentioned any websites. You seem to know a lot about them, me and have come to a very considered assumption . On this occasion I'm afraid you are wrong, not the first time you've heard that I bet! 

Heard it? I've said it to you more than once on this very thread.

49 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I love how they like to accuse people that have had the vaccine are people who can't think for themselves.  

Sadly a lot of idiots aren't thinking for themselves and listening to amateur experts.   

Exactly. They seem to be of the opinion that if you think for yourself you will automatically agree with them. Like I said earlier, nutjobs 

Exactly. They seem to be of the opinion that if you think for yourself you will automatically agree with them. Like I said earlier, nutjobs 

The irony is that they are being fed this shite by other philistines.  

58 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

If it goes ahead I reckon it will be based on the potential crowd so if the venue holds more than 10k and tickets can be bought for that number then the rules will apply regardless of how many tickets are actually sold. 

That seems logical but can still see why some clubs will feel a bit miffed when they are hosting events under 10K for most of the time but still having to follow the protocols.

Need to check but I don’t think a club like Motherwell have had an attendance over 10K for years, even on an OF visit.

Politicians and football don’t go. Said it many times. They’ll make a pig’s ear of this !

Back on topic, if this goes ahead can we assume that our support would mirror the general population and be about 80% fully vaccinated? 

If we have 12k season ticket holders that would mean roughly 2.5k will not be able to attend.

1 minute ago, Boab said:

That seems logical but can still see why some clubs will feel a bit miffed when they are hosting events under 10K for most of the time but still having to follow the protocols.

Need to check but I don’t think a club like Motherwell have had an attendance over 10K for years, even on an OF visit.

Politicians and football don’t go. Said it many times. They’ll make a pig’s ear of this !

Guaranteed they'll arse it up, their trump card will be "it's either that or no crowds".

1 hour ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I'd imagine teams who get less than 10k regularly will just block out/make unavailable sections so they don't need to do it and then re-open them for bigger games.

6 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

The good news is that the 2 or 3 non Hearts supporters who signed up yesterday to peddle their nonsense have said their bit and will now be posting on another club fan's forum never to be seen again on here.

Just now, Taffin said:

I'd imagine teams who get less than 10k regularly will just block out/make unavailable sections so they don't need to do it and then re-open them for bigger games.

I agree, tickets available for purchase rather than waiting to see how many are sold.

The good news is that the 2 or 3 non Hearts supporters who signed up yesterday to peddle their nonsense have said their bit and will now be posting on another club fan's forum never to be seen again on here.

There must be a we squad of them going around forums spouting pish.  

Sad bunch of weirdos.  

8 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Irony, irony brilliant, comedy gold!

1 minute ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Yep - fall into line, be a good citizen, keep to the narrative, it's all going to plan! 

been here before
16 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

:rofl:

Some random on Twatter posts some unsubstantiated melodramatic pish.

Certainly convinced me. Also shows how much I need my JKB family today.

Where do I sign up? Jag me now....

Edited by been here before

Just now, thewiseone said:

Irony, irony brilliant, comedy gold!

Yep - fall into line, be a good citizen, keep to the narrative, it's all going to plan! 

Do you honestly think all this is down to them trying to create a big brother society rather than trying to keep people alive?  

This thread is about the vax passports, there is another thread about Covid in general, so maybe we can refrain from all the antivaxxer/provaxxer bickering stuff on this one? - it is a separate discussion - many @fully "vaxxed" folk are against this idea of Digital ID / Passports too.

For me this is about TRUST. The government want to introduce a system that will "limit your lifestyle" for a specific reason. That specific reason currently is your vaccination status. Do you really TRUST that it will remain for this one reason? Even if you TRUST the current government, do you TRUST that no future governments will introduce other reasons for "limiting your lifestyle"?

Already in Israel you need the 3rd Booster jag to be fully vaccinated and get your Green Pass - which is then valid for only 6 months. So I suspect anyone here in UK who has had 2 jags but doesnt want any more will also be enjoying a "limited lifestyle" soon. Same if you don't want your kids jagged - "limited lifestyle" for them too.

So for me it boils down to this - in an idealist and sane society - where politicians are respectable, honest people - I would have no issue with Digital IDs and facial tracking etc etc , I have nothing to hide , i like technology- but for me, I DO NOT TRUST these guys one iota. In fact I don't see how anyone can trust them?! I do not expect any trustworthy politicians in the near future either. So for me, this is a non starter and I will oppose it with everything I have.

Something to consider... if a country DID want to replicate the Chinese Social Credit System, do you really think they would bring it all at once big bang style and have everyone going mental? ... or would they start small and slowly update it incrementally over time, boiling those frogs?

Final thing... if this was actually about covid, or health in general, why wouldn't there be an option to provide negative test or previous immunity? Think about it ... that would easily be the safest way for everyone - we KNOW that the vaxxed are potential (but maybe less likely) spreaders.

PS -I will ignore any "anti vaxx" abuse or conspiracy theories about me being a hibs supporting russion spy or whatever other shit goes through their minds :laugh2: That nonsense doesn't help the debate at all.

2 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

This thread is about the vax passports, there is another thread about Covid in general, so maybe we can refrain from all the antivaxxer/provaxxer bickering stuff on this one? - it is a separate discussion - many @fully "vaxxed" folk are against this idea of Digital ID / Passports too.

For me this is about TRUST. The government want to introduce a system that will "limit your lifestyle" for a specific reason. That specific reason currently is your vaccination status. Do you really TRUST that it will remain for this one reason? Even if you TRUST the current government, do you TRUST that no future governments will introduce other reasons for "limiting your lifestyle"?

Already in Israel you need the 3rd Booster jag to be fully vaccinated and get your Green Pass - which is then valid for only 6 months. So I suspect anyone here in UK who has had 2 jags but doesnt want any more will also be enjoying a "limited lifestyle" soon. Same if you don't want your kids jagged - "limited lifestyle" for them too.

So for me it boils down to this - in an idealist and sane society - where politicians are respectable, honest people - I would have no issue with Digital IDs and facial tracking etc etc , I have nothing to hide , i like technology- but for me, I DO NOT TRUST these guys one iota. In fact I don't see how anyone can trust them?! I do not expect any trustworthy politicians in the near future either. So for me, this is a non starter and I will oppose it with everything I have.

Something to consider... if a country DID want to replicate the Chinese Social Credit System, do you really think they would bring it all at once big bang style and have everyone going mental? ... or would they start small and slowly update it incrementally over time, boiling those frogs?

Final thing... if this was actually about covid, or health in general, why wouldn't there be an option to provide negative test or previous immunity? Think about it ... that would easily be the safest way for everyone - we KNOW that the vaxxed are potential (but maybe less likely) spreaders.

PS -I will ignore any "anti vaxx" abuse or conspiracy theories about me being a hibs supporting russion spy or whatever other shit goes through their minds :laugh2: That nonsense doesn't help the debate at all.

Chinese social credit system?

Sorry, this thread's about vaccine certificates at tynecastle, can you take your manic ramblings elsewhere please?

2 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

How do you know there won't be an option to provide a negative test? The political debate hasn't taken place yet. I take it you will back the measures and change your stance on the TRUST issues if it's included?

16 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

@JamesM48 "learn to think for yourselves, stop being sheep"

@JamesM48 "I wish he was around at the start because I can't think for myself and would do what he said"

Genius!!

😂 

13 hours ago, thewiseone said:

I never use the " sheep" description. It's not helpful. I understand what you are saying and yes all these things are coercion to a degree.  We've all been played to a degree, the reality is there is nothing out there which each and everyone of us isn't ably designed to cope with, more so the younger population who are more likely to be free of any medical interventions. The more interference by our medics the more dangerous the external situation. 

It's all been a drive towards mass vaccination, that has been the goal from the start, I've questioned medical procedure for nearly 30 years, when you start to understand what their up to and what drives it your view of the world around us changes, it's not all that it seems.

What are "they" up to then, apart from increasing life expectancy then? 

What nefarious plan, exactly, would drive governments across the globe, including those diametrically opposed to each other's ideologies/politics/religion etc, to group together to completely wreck the economy?  

Lots of vegans follow hearts now, remember we are a tolerant club and can't discriminate,  if you end up sitting next to a vegan its ok as your 2 jags will save your life.

1 minute ago, escobri said:

Lots of vegans follow hearts now, remember we are a tolerant club and can't discriminate,  if you end up sitting next to a vegan its ok as your 2 jags will save your life.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47n67a5n6kmy7jbpdga6

23 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I agree, tickets available for purchase rather than waiting to see how many are sold.

That’s what I was kinda alluding to.

👍

Shanks said no
40 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Back on topic, if this goes ahead can we assume that our support would mirror the general population and be about 80% fully vaccinated? 

If we have 12k season ticket holders that would mean roughly 2.5k will not be able to attend.

Think the percentage over 18 with 2 doses will be closer to 90% by October 

Proportion of population aged 16 and over who have received a COVID-19 vaccination by age group and dose

visualization-14196.png?fit=%2C&ssl=1

8 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Proportion of population aged 16 and over who have received a COVID-19 vaccination by age group and dose

Could well be, it's at 81.3% of over 16's just now.

37 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

How do you know there won't be an option to provide a negative test? The political debate hasn't taken place yet. I take it you will back the measures and change your stance on the TRUST issues if it's included?

Yeah good point and you are correct, I don't know that for sure. Would I change my mind?, probably not. If I don't trust them who's to say they wont let the system bed in and then remove that option?

What about you? If they had no option for negative test / natural immunity , would that sway your thinking?

4 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Anyone who starts with " I need my twitter family today" is an arsehole. What she means is give me some attention.

And for balance an engineer at my work who had no underlying health conditions had a serious heart attack hours after getting his 2nd jag.

And I'm not against anyone getting the jag if that's what they choose to do without being coerced or bullied into it. 

I suffer from blood clots and I'm on life long medication for it but still took the 2 AZ shots simply for a quiet life and the prospect of getting back to normal.

We are all going to die sometime and for me the thought of living in fear and isolation was far worse than the very small chance of having a bad reaction to the vaccine. Others would think differently and be shit scared and maybe not go for it. On the other side of the coin I would happily mix with people who chose not to be jagged up but there are folk who are shit scared of the tiny chance of dying from the virus and would shun these people.

It's just starting to get messy and folk getting nasty with each other now simply for having different points of view. 

Each to their own but if the goalposts were actually stationary for more than 5 minutes and we didn't have proven liars in charge then maybe the situation wouldn't seem so hopeless.

Couldn’t agree more “ I need my Twitter family “ around me ! Absolutely tragic really . Can’t she look for support to her family and friends than a bunch of strangers ? I love how the passport zealots consider this real

evidence of how any one can die of it ? Yeah she was in a country of 360 million ! 

4 hours ago, Smithee said:

So? Her friend's just died, many need some attention when they lose loved ones.

And she wants the disinformation to stop. What a dick.

😡

4 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

😆

You have become quite a sneaky snidey poster recently Smiffy. Do you need some attention?

I know . He’s always spitting feathers of some sort ! In a rage 

50 minutes ago, been here before said:

:rofl:

Some random on Twatter posts some unsubstantiated melodramatic pish.

Certainly convinced me. Also shows how much I need my JKB family today.

Where do I sign up? Jag me now....

😂😂

55 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

I don't think governments will use this in the future to just limit our lifestyles.   Surely you don't think that is the case. 

Agree with you about this thread only being about passports.  

49 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Chinese social credit system?

Sorry, this thread's about vaccine certificates at tynecastle, can you take your manic ramblings elsewhere please?

If you don't see the relevance then fair do's. Others will...  

45 minutes ago, escobri said:

Did you read that before you posted it?  Struggling to see what point you are trying to make here.  

55 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

You have hit the nail on the head . It’s about “ trust “ . Do we trust the Govt to be transparent and honest with us ? Maybe before covid I had some level of trust but still believed there was lack of honesty and transparency. However since covid I just wouldn’t believe a thing they say . I used to be an SNP supporter but that’s went out the window now . It was noted that the Govt has been careful to not fully be honest with the public i.e the “ circuit breaker “ at the beginning of October last year was said to be only to last 3 weeks ? Well it didn’t . Is anyone seriously suggesting that this was the honest intention of the Govt to do this. ? Also the distortion in the media of deaths etc ( ages of deaths ) is never explicitly noted when deaths are announced . Again not lies but hard to find information which might make people less fearful . The downright lies about the amount of kids in hospital stated by Hamzu useless a few months ago ? Remember that ? That was again engineered to cause anxiety and increase the vax uptake of young people 

23 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

That’s very impressive actually . What’s the panic about ? Oh no need to answer they are now after the under 12s ! 

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

I don't think governments will use this in the future to just limit our lifestyles.   Surely you don't think that is the case. 

Agree with you about this thread only being about passports.  

Sorry, can you clarify on the "JUST limit" bit please? Do you mean they will use this for MORE than just limiting our lifestyles? Like in a bad way? Or do you mean they wont use it AT ALL to limit our lifestyles?

So what rights do those who have a season ticket have now who refused the vax and will continue to ? Genuine question ? Does the club forfeit their season ticket and refund the money ? Can’t see that ? But surely the club should respect people’s right not to be vaccinated ? And here the lunacy of it all too what about if you are vaxxed and have. A season ticket next to someone who can’t get it due to medial reasons ? 😎

7 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Did you read that before you posted it?  Struggling to see what point you are trying to make here.  

Vegans are exempt on religious grounds

9 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Sorry, can you clarify on the "JUST limit" bit please? Do you mean they will use this for MORE than just limiting our lifestyles? Like in a bad way? Or do you mean they wont use it AT ALL to limit our lifestyles?

I don't think they'll use it just to limit our lifestyles, do you?  

Why would they do that?  

Vegans won't be allowed entry without a certificate.  There aren't many Vegas that care about animals but will happily risk the health of humans.  

I think you're alright there.  

Edited by Auldbenches

5 minutes ago, escobri said:

Vegans are exempt on religious grounds

I'm vegan and have been double jagged.  That means I can go anywhere I want?  Yes! 

30 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Yeah good point and you are correct, I don't know that for sure. Would I change my mind?, probably not. If I don't trust them who's to say they wont let the system bed in and then remove that option?

What about you? If they had no option for negative test / natural immunity , would that sway your thinking?

I haven't thought about it yet, seems like a waste of time and energy thinking about something that might or might not be an issue. If it is then I will listen to both sides of the argument and make an informed decision.

Jeffros Furios

FREEDOM !! 

GREAT RESET !!! 

POPULATION CONTROL !!! 

ALIENS !! 

HIBS SUPPORTERS !!! 

:insufferable: