SNP and Greens coalition.

16 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Ah right :biggrin2: 

I suppose it's a decent attempt, a lot better than the cringey butchers apron, that sounds like it's been thought up by an 8 year old

Maybe you can be Uncle Tam who wears a butchers apron ? 😃

10 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. 

They are all a bunch of scum bags . Most politicians never fail to disappoint me . 

55 minutes ago, XB52 said:

There was only one poll that showed yes in the lead. That led to panic and the rushed through Vow, or total lies if you prefer. The campaign started with yes about 30%, this time we start about even, or at the worst 45%. 

Like I said I’ve true to erase That experience , . I recall we were at my friends all very excited , anticipating a Yes win . Ended up in bed around 3 am sober as a judge 👩‍⚖️ 😢

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• JamesM48

• Roxy Hearts

• Governor Tarkin

12 hours ago, pablo said:

Not only a wishy-washy prewritten statement that doesn't answer the question, but Lorna Slater doesn't even read it out particularly well. 

45 minutes ago, CF11JamTart said:

Not only a wishy-washy prewritten statement that doesn't answer the question, but Lorna Slater doesn't even read it out particularly well. 

I thought the point of Indy was we would be better than rUK.

Not exactly the same, but Scottish.

The capitulation of the greens is on par with the Lib Dem suicide pact with the tories.

But I guess if you have a minister who could only get 6000 folk to vote her into a front bench seat, she’s not exactly top drawer stuff

40 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

I thought the point of Indy was we would be better than rUK.

Not exactly the same, but Scottish.

The capitulation of the greens is on par with the Lib Dem suicide pact with the tories.

But I guess if you have a minister who could only get 6000 folk to vote her into a front bench seat, she’s not exactly top drawer stuff

BlameCanada-1024x576.png

jack D and coke

Seeing as energy is a hot topic atm I see from certain places that almost at all times Scotland is sending between 4-5 GW of power to England.

https://extranet.nationalgrid.com/RealTime
For perspective that around 4m homes. That’s after we supply ourselves too. Wales does similar. England has to import power from the EU too.

We literally are keeping their lights on as they vote for stupid shit that could see ours switch off and push our prices up🤔

We really are a spineless gutless mob up here. 
Also bear in mind the oil money bailed out the entire uk right through the 70’s and 80’s and paid for the Argentine war, the M25, London sewer system, channel tunnel etc. 
Scotland’s skint tho🤣
I’ll await the boards know it all eh sorry Enzo to correct me☺️

7FCAD446-4F0C-42F6-82D5-8658D1AA5F2E.jpeg