SNP and Greens coalition.

ri Alban

Konrad von Carstein
6 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Sure. I'm not ignorant enough to think that the choices made at the time were easy. I do still think they were wrong. You're not sounding like an erse at all, just someone with a differing viewpoint. That's cool.

I just find it unpalatable to see political parties (of all rosette colours) trying now to campaign on how well they did during the pandemic.

Tories - par for the course, got themselves rich

Labour - like a dug chasing its tail only to discover it had shat itself and is now eating that turd

LibDems - not even on the radar

SNP - have been determined to make political capital out of each and every aspect of the pandemic, contradicting themselves throughout

Just as well I vote SFP.

👍

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• The Mighty Thor

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, skinnybob72 said:

I see that Derek Mackay is being lined up as ‘the man on the grassy knoll’ in the ferry inquiry. 

He could turn out to be the Scottish Dominic Cummings - a man scorned with vengeance on his mind

Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Things the UK got right... Vaccine procurement, furlough, free mass testing, the first country in Europe to open up their economy and live with the virus. 

Its scary that you believe this shite. 😁

Tired and outdated theme. And not without a healthy dose of hypocrisy. But this appears to rustled more than a few jimmies, including those of the great phoney himself, Irvine!

20220405_065458.jpg

Unknown user
26 minutes ago, pablo said:

Tired and outdated theme. And not without a healthy dose of hypocrisy. But this appears to rustled more than a few jimmies, including those of the great phoney himself, Irvine!

20220405_065458.jpg

UvEaX3N.gif

The Mighty Thor
10 hours ago, jonesy said:

Shaved a few hundred off the 'no' voting older generation by dumping highly contagious hospital patients into nursing homes...

Decent effort. 

8/10 didn't really get the feedback you'd have expected though.

Nucky Thompson
9 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

Its scary that you believe this shite. 😁

Absolutely. First year the UK government made a total erse of it, loads of deaths, wasting billions on PPE contracts etc.

From the start of 2021, vaccine onwards, they have gotten almost everything right, from securing treatments, opening up at the right time and not panicking when a new variant appeared.

At the same time, Sturgeon hid behind Boris mistakes for the first year.

The 2nd year, she has gotten herself tied up in knots, absolutely clueless.

Boris has made her look like a clown.

Nucky Thompson

Anyway. Where's Patrick Harvie, the minister for zero carbon buildings, active travel and tenants rights :lol: 

Weakened Offender
12 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Absolutely. First year the UK government made a total erse of it, loads of deaths, wasting billions on PPE contracts etc.

From the start of 2021, vaccine onwards, they have gotten almost everything right, from securing treatments, opening up at the right time and not panicking when a new variant appeared.

At the same time, Sturgeon hid behind Boris mistakes for the first year.

The 2nd year, she has gotten herself tied up in knots, absolutely clueless.

Boris has made her look like a clown.

Boris has made the idiots who vote for him look like clowns. 😊

The Mighty Thor

The gang are back together and getting themselves all revved up.

It's all very reminiscent of the last General Election and the last Scottish Election, and the ones before that.

Lots of empty vessels. Lots of noise. Keep it up boys, it's very entertaining. 

6th May will be an interesting day.  

Weakened Offender
20 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Tories when they realise how bad their lot are

194774960_FB_IMG_16491451811722.jpg.eb95298e546b860daf252877b75b5cd5.jpg

Default position for cretinous idiots. 

Nucky Thompson
38 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

It's all very reminiscent of the last General Election 

That went well for you :rofl:It makes little difference how many eejits the SNP have in Westminster

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

That went well for you :rofl:It makes little difference how many eejits the SNP have in Westminster

Thank you, you encapsulate the democratic deficit in this country perfectly.

Weakened Offender
30 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Thank you, you encapsulate the democratic deficit in this country perfectly.

He's one of the thickest posters on this forum. His drivel is hilarious. 😁

The Mighty Thor
44 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I'd say by anyone's measure it went very well for the SNP at the last round of elections, Westminster, Scottish & Local.

To say otherwise would really just show you up as being an utterly redundant low grade troll.

There are two gangs on this thread and others. Both gangs need to take a hard look at themselves sometimes as neither imo do anything to further their cause.
It is entertaining at times to watch the same posters at each other. 
Oh and almost all politicians are in it for themselves and I often wonder why we vote for them. It seems every week another one is exposed as a pervert or thief or liar or incompetent. 

Edited by Imaman

Nucky Thompson
1 hour ago, Weakened Offender said:

He's one of the thickest posters on this forum. His drivel is hilarious. 😁

Says the poster who keeps switching accounts from Savage Vince to Weakened Offender every time he makes a tit of himself.

Jeffros Furios
9 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Says the poster who keeps switching accounts from Savage Vince to Weakened Offender every time he makes a tit of himself.

:yas:

Nucky Thompson
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I'd say by anyone's measure it went very well for the SNP at the last round of elections, Westminster, Scottish & Local.

To say otherwise would really just show you up as being an utterly redundant low grade troll.

Aye, it went really well. 

No clout in Westminster and a fat, Hibs mouthpiece as leader

Landslide, majority government in Scotland we were told, but we ended up with Patrick Harvie and Lorna Slater in made up ministerial positions as a bribe to pass the SNP's shite policies :vrface:

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Landslide, majority government in Scotland we were told, but we ended up with Patrick Harvie and Lorna Slater in made up ministerial positions as a bribe to pass the SNP's shite policies :vrface:

So it went really well in the last round of elections then?

Good lad. 

The rest of it is you fishing for bites.

Nucky Thompson
10 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Come on, bud, that's personal abuse. :( 

If you're not in the best frame of mind, maybe lay off the keyboard. Or if you can't discuss stuff without firing off insults, maybe rethink your strategy. :) 

We're all (or nearly all) Hearts men and women on here and should treat each other with respect. :) 

It's cool jonesy. That's his mantra.

The guy's got nothing else in his locker 

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Is that Winston from still game?

No think he was a Toaaary 

Ron Burgundy

Ha Ha. Does he think nobody has noticed that?

Multi accounts, what a belter.

57 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

The penny is dropping and they're lashing out. I'd expect it to get worse before it gets better.

Nationalists could form the Scottish Government forevermore and it won't alone take them any closer to their ultimate goal.

Scots don't want it. Only 35% in favour of a referendum next year was the last poll result I saw.

It's all fake and they know it now.

Edited by pablo

Just now, pablo said:

The penny is dropping and they're lashing out. I'd expect it to get worse before it gets better.

Nationalists could form the Scottish Government forevermore and it won't alone take them any closer to their ultimate goal.

Scots don't want it. 35% only in favour of a referendum next year was the last poll result I saw.

I have no idea how you sit down with that much butt hurt TBH.

Unknown user
31 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I'm pretty sure you're old enough and ugly enough to look after yersel', Nuckster 😁

I just noticed WO/SV acting like this during lockdown on the CV19 thread, where he just continually posted things like 'Jesus Wept' or constant wee digs at certain posters, myself included. I think he's a good egg in general, but this board perhaps brings out the worst in him (happens to us all at times, I suppose). Seeing a Hearts man act like that is never good, no matter our politics.

We're all swimming in the gutter here, let's not pretend we're above digs jonesy!

2 minutes ago, pablo said:

Scots don't want it. Only 35% in favour of a referendum next year was the last poll result I saw.

:laugh2: aye, the independence cause will just go away

Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Come on, bud, that's personal abuse. :( 

If you're not in the best frame of mind, maybe lay off the keyboard. Or if you can't discuss stuff without firing off insults, maybe rethink your strategy. :) 

We're all (or nearly all) Hearts men and women on here and should treat each other with respect. :) 

It's nothing personal. 😊

Jeffros Furios
Just now, Weakened Offender said:

It's nothing personal. 😊

VINNY !!! 

Nucky Thompson
33 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Ha Ha. Does he think nobody has noticed that?

Multi accounts, what a belter.

Aye. He questions other people's intelligence and he tries to use multiple accounts, while using identical, word for word posting styles :lol:

He was found out after 5 minutes

Weakened Offender
51 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Nope, it's colloquial Dutch for 'I totally agree, Smithee'.

It's a false friend in English, much like the rather troublesome 'constipat' and 'embarassat' in Catalan.

Please don't take this personally but you don't half post some pish pal. 😊

Weakened Offender

Aye. He questions other people's intelligence and he tries to use multiple accounts, while using identical, word for word posting styles :lol:

He was found out after 5 minutes

Hark at Columbo here  😁

Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

If venting in this way helps you avoid acting like this IRL, then feel free to keep your posting style intact, bud. Take care.

I'm not venting at all, just stating a fact. 😊

JudyJudyJudy

Silencing other viewpoints ? How democratic ( not) Sturgeon made a deal with the devil with that bunch really ! 

Edited by JamesM48

John Findlay

I await her comments after the next Celtic v Sevco game with interest if she is so appalled with bigotry.

If she is so anti bigotry as she portrays herself, she will be calling for the immediate close down of both Celtic and Sevco football clubs/institutions.

Over to you Lorna.

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, John Findlay said:

I await her comments after the next Celtic v Sevco game with interest if she is so appalled with bigotry.

If she is so anti bigotry as she portrays herself, she will be calling for the immediate close down of both Celtic and Sevco football clubs/institutions.

Over to you Lorna.

Unless one of the  trans supporters gets a dooin she probably wont say a thing. 

CF11JamTart
5 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Over to you Lorna.

Well played, sir. 

New Town Loafer
On 12/04/2022 at 11:00, JamesM48 said:

Silencing other viewpoints ? How democratic ( not) Sturgeon made a deal with the devil with that bunch really ! 

I see she has further embarrassed herself and her party - not that I thought it was possible. 

Spoke about how the Greens believe in “grown up politics” before saying she’d work with everyone except the Scottish Conservatives in councils across Scotland.

I’ll say it again: it is a genuine embarrassment that the extremist Greens are in positions of power in the Scottish government. 

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

I see she has further embarrassed herself and her party - not that I thought it was possible. 

Spoke about how the Greens believe in “grown up politics” before saying she’d work with everyone except the Scottish Conservatives in councils across Scotland.

I’ll say it again: it is a genuine embarrassment that the extremist Greens are in positions of power in the Scottish government. 

They are loonies . They have sneaked into power by the back door . Shame on the SNP fir giving them the time of the day . 

Lord Montpelier
8 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

It's a reflection of the judgement of character of the first minister. She seems to like oddball extremists. 

New Town Loafer
10 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

They are loonies . They have sneaked into power by the back door . Shame on the SNP fir giving them the time of the day . 

8 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

It's a reflection of the judgement of character of the first minister. She seems to like oddball extremists. 

Indeed. Anything for independence. Perhaps explains why education, health, and indeed society at large is at such a nadir.

Unknown user
20 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

There's nothing wrong with that though, they're politically opposed in almost every way and the Tories have proven themselves time and again to be conniving *******s who continually abuse good faith and obstruct when they don't get their way.

Lord Montpelier
10 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

Indeed. Anything for independence. Perhaps explains why education, health, and indeed society at large is at such a nadir.

Thing is I don't mind the greens traditional core message. Making the environment better can only be a good thing, in my view anyway. 

It's been heavily diluted in the Scottish Greens with all the other nonsence they seem to advocate now.