SNP and Greens coalition.

ri Alban

Nucky Thompson
49 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Aye cause Boris Johnson

and Michael Gove will save us.

I think I would much rather be a part of the United Kingdom if Russia started their shit in the high north.

Scottish Independence, a gift for Putin.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• The Mighty Thor

Nucky Thompson
42 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Can't wait for independence and the tears and snotters from the Traitors. And when the first law post independence is to round them up, :yas:

It's not the 1300's anymore :lol:

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Can't wait for independence and the tears and snotters from the Traitors. And when the first law post independence is to round them up, :yas:

where are they gonna throw those they " round up" ? :) 

JudyJudyJudy

" i didnt say dont  go ahead"  

Edited by JamesM48

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

image.png.cb9b4d772c4b2b164542a4b6094dcd46.png

A Boy Named Crow
6 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I think I would much rather be a part of the United Kingdom if Russia started their shit in the high north.

It's for this reason that Scotland would likely be welcomed into the EU and NATO with open arms (regardless of the pish spouted by the unionists) . The water north of Scotland is too strategically important. 

Alex Kintner
On 26/03/2022 at 09:40, jonesy said:

Not only are universal handouts a waste of public funds, but by creating dependency/expectancy on government at an early age, these ephemeral politicians are setting up young people for an enormous shock when they enter the real world. In fact, it's little wonder fewer and fewer people see working hard as something to be valued (at both ends of the financial spectrum, it should be added).

What are you basing this on Jonesy?

13 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Ye because if Russia showed any aggression towards an independent Scotland NATO and the rest of the world would just send food & blankets to help eh?

FFS!!!

Trot out any excuse to try and deny Scotlands existance as an independent country. 

:cornette:

8 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Ye because if Russia showed any aggression towards an independent Scotland NATO and the rest of the world would just send food & blankets to help eh?

FFS!!!

Trot out any excuse to try and deny Scotlands existance as an independent country. 

There is no way he actually believes what he posts, it's just trolling for a reaction. He used to post some semi decent stuff although I didn't agree with it, but time to add him to the 'ignore the unionist trolls' list

Nucky Thompson
13 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

FFS!!!

2 minutes ago, XB52 said:

There is no way he actually believes what he posts, it's just trolling for a reaction. He used to post some semi decent stuff although I didn't agree with it, but time to add him to the 'ignore the unionist trolls' list

I take it yous didn't open the link I posted yesterday?

Very objective if you take the time to read it instead of just attacking the Unionists who you think are slagging Scotland

The Mighty Thor
20 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Very objective if you take the time to read it instead of just attacking the Unionists who you think are slagging Scotland

I read the article. I also had a look into the authors. 

The premise? Meh. 

Putin would eye up Scotland in a world war? I'd imagine Putin eyeing up everywhere in a world war. 

It was all a bit 'if my auntie had baws'. 

If you were being cynical you'd say it was another in a recent line of spurious 'better together' articles, this time using the Ukraine situation as the foundation of just how lucky us sweaty socks are to be part of the British empire. 

Unknown user
40 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Aye he's pretty blatant

33 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

:laugh2: is that the one where Russia wanders past Europe's super powers to take over a wee country 2000 miles away? How do the thousands upon thousands of troops land without interference? Air? Sea? 

Meanwhile Europe and the US just allow Russia to open up a flank :laugh2:

Nucky man if you want to be taken seriously this is no place to start!

Nucky Thompson
4 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I read the article. I also had a look into the authors. 

The premise? Meh. 

Putin would eye up Scotland in a world war? I'd imagine Putin eyeing up everywhere in a world war. 

It was all a bit 'if my auntie had baws'. 

If you were being cynical you'd say it was another in a recent line of spurious 'better together' articles, this time using the Ukraine situation as the foundation of just how lucky us sweaty socks are to be part of the British empire. 

Fair enough. The author seems to be a low key English Journalist with no axe to bear in any referendum debate.

Of course there's a lot of ifs and buts, but he puts over some valid points.

I didn't know Faslane was the 1st UK target the Germans bombed in WW2

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Aye he's pretty blatant

:laugh2: is that the one where Russia wanders past Europe's super powers to take over a wee country 2000 miles away? How do the thousands upon thousands of troops land without interference? Air? Sea? 

Meanwhile Europe and the US just allow Russia to open up a flank :laugh2:

Nucky man if you want to be taken seriously this is no place to start!

Another one who hasn't read the article which I'm referring to :vrface:

Who said anything about Russia landing an army in Scotland? FFS :rofl::rofl:

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Another one who hasn't read the article which I'm referring to :vrface:

Who said anything about Russia landing an army in Scotland? FFS :rofl::rofl:

Nucky you go out of your way to troll, don't blame me for your lack of credibility, of course no one's reading your shite.

Scotland's strategically vital to Europe and therefore the USA. But they probably won't have noticed eh :laugh2:

44 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

A bairn wi a biscuit erse wrote that. Complete fantasy piece. What's his next piece? America would nuke Scotland if they thought Russia would get their hands on the nukes stored here??? Aye whatever. The whole story is this:

Boris will be better looking after our interests as he is the big protector of Scotland....and we should be grateful.

Whatever!

Nucky Thompson
7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Nucky you go out of your way to troll, don't blame me for your lack of credibility, of course no one's reading your shite.

Scotland's strategically vital to Europe and therefore the USA. But they probably won't have noticed eh :laugh2:

So you jump in without actually knowing what I'm referring to?

Russian troops landing in Aberdeen, aye OK then :lol: :welldone:

Edited by Nucky Thompson

Nucky Thompson
3 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

A bairn wi a biscuit erse wrote that. Complete fantasy piece. What's his next piece? America would nuke Scotland if they thought Russia would get their hands on the nukes stored here??? Aye whatever. The whole story is this:

Boris will be better looking after our interests as he is the big protector of Scotland....and we should be grateful.

Whatever!

No surprise there, but at least you read it :biggrin2:

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

So you jump in without actually knowing what I'm referring to?

Russian troops landing in Aberdeen, aye OK then :lol: :welldone:

You thinking you're credible enough to read into :laugh2:

Nucky Thompson
8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

You thinking you're credible enough to read into :laugh2:

Maybe you should've Smithee, then you might not have made a tit of yourself :biggrin2:

I'm heading off to work now still pissing myself laughing thinking about the Russian army invading Scotland.

Cheers for the laughs this morning :welldone:

Unknown user
12 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Maybe you should've Smithee, then you might not have made a tit of yourself :biggrin2:

I'm heading off to work now still pissing myself laughing thinking about the Russian army invading Scotland.

Cheers for the laughs this morning :welldone:

Sound, I'm on the couch chuckling at you wanting to be taken seriously all of a sudden

Alex Kintner
2 hours ago, jonesy said:

The probability that you would take an opposing view, Kintito.

Just asking. Take it your reply means you’re not basing it on anything?

Edited by Alex Kintner

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Fair enough. The author seems to be a low key English Journalist with no axe to bear in any referendum debate.

Of course there's a lot of ifs and buts, but he puts over some valid points.

I didn't know Faslane was the 1st UK target the Germans bombed in WW2

I'm sure the Royal Services Institute have a not particularly impartial view on keeping submarines in Faslane.

I believe the first bombs dropped in WW2 were at the ships moored under the Forth Bridge at Rosyth on 16th October 1939 and on the same day they machine gunned the lighthouse at Barns Ness near Dunbar just for good measure!

Unknown user
9 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Plenty of anecdotal evidence in my own family and from friends and colleagues of people out to grab "What they can get". As I said, I'm talking about both ends of the financial spectrum.

My reply earlier was based on lack of caffeine.

I don't value working hard, it's shite, that's why they don't call it playing happily. But I'm always up with the hardest workers in any job, because it's the smoothest ride, it gets you through your day quicker, and you get rewarded if you have a good employer.

But valuing hard work is the kind of talk the likes of Rees-Mogg want us drones to think, I can just see it in big letters on the wall of the beehive!

17 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Delays, costs & overruns...where have I heard that before :embarassed:...Oh aye!...the new Scottish Parliament building, 40mill estimate. 400mill eventual cost, another dry horsing...We cannae dae BIG STUFF!

Sorry, yes we can Quennsferry Crossing came in under budget @ 1 Billion.

Edited by OBE

Unknown user
25 minutes ago, jonesy said:

You're an enigma rolled up in Rizla paper, Smithee.

If you say so, it seems pretty obvious to me

Lord Montpelier
20 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

FM looking a bit tired there. 

"Did you say go ahead ? "

"I didn't say don't go ahead "

McSpaffer

Ron Burgundy
13 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

McSpaffer

Slippery as an eel.

Typical politician.

All the same.

Shop fronts the lot of them.

manaliveits105
36 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

McSpaffer

:robboyas:

John Findlay
3 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Slippery as an eel.

Typical politician.

All the same.

Shop fronts the lot of them.

Correct. How do you know a politician is lying(any party)?

Their lips are moving.

Seymour M Hersh
4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Correct. How do you know a politician is lying(any party)?

Their lips are moving.

Once told as a joke now it's just a fact. 

Alex Kintner
20 hours ago, jonesy said:

Plenty of anecdotal evidence in my own family and from friends and colleagues of people out to grab "What they can get". As I said, I'm talking about both ends of the financial spectrum.

My reply earlier was based on lack of caffeine.

Thanks for clarifying. Think there’s a difference between “seeing the value in hard work” and being out to “get everything you can.” I work damn hard in my job and I get a lot of job satisfaction from making a difference. At same time I get a good salary for doing it and I’ll maximise my money by claiming anything I’m entitled to (working from home tax credit etc) and taking advantage of discounts (blue light discount etc). It means I have more money to spend on my family.

manaliveits105

The first news coverage of the dnipro orphans landing at Edinburgh airport the other day had someone handing them union jacks in Edinburgh airport terminal - nice touch -  was only on once though and never shown again - the murrell stasi obviously blacked that out pronto with the complicit Scottish media 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

The first news coverage of the dnipro orphans landing at Edinburgh airport the other day had someone handing them union jacks in Edinburgh airport terminal - nice touch -  was only on once though and never shown again - the murrell stasi obviously blacked that out pronto with the complicit Scottish media 

They probably had to sign a waiver to agree to vote Yes in any future Indy vote before being allowed in 

Alex Kintner
9 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

They probably had to sign a waiver to agree to vote Yes in any future Indy vote before being allowed in 

Didn’t you say a couple of days ago that you were now an Alba voter? 🤔

31 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

He will have changed parties a couple of times in the last 2 days

JudyJudyJudy
40 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Possibly ! I like their trans views and im friends with one of their politicians. Alba and SNP have several differences 

Alex Kintner
53 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Possibly ! I like their trans views and im friends with one of their politicians. Alba and SNP have several differences 

“Possibly”

:facepalm:

One of the biggest differences is the leader of the SNP isn’t a scumbag who sexually harasses women. 

👍🏻

Edited by Alex Kintner

JudyJudyJudy
40 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

“Possibly”

One of the biggest differences is the leader of the SNP isn’t a scumbag who sexually harasses women. 

👍🏻

" allegedly" remember. 

Roxy Hearts
1 hour ago, Alex Kintner said:

“Possibly”

👍🏻

Alba get my list vote. I have the cretinous Cole-Hamilton as my MSP and that wee nyaff, good for nothing Jardine as my MP. They get the disaffected Tory and Labour voters. Their only policy is the usual "SNP bad". Loathe them both but there are a lot of unthinking numbskulls in our constituency.

Nucky Thompson
36 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Alba get my list vote. I have the cretinous Cole-Hamilton as my MSP and that wee nyaff, good for nothing Jardine as my MP. They get the disaffected Tory and Labour voters. Their only policy is the usual "SNP bad". Loathe them both but there are a lot of unthinking numbskulls in our constituency.

You only hate them because they're keeping the Nats out :biggrin2:

As far as politicians go, the Lib Dems in Edinburgh west are very hands on and helpful.

Of course they are going for the 'SNP bad' line, because it's spot on and that's why everyone keeps voting them in

John Findlay
37 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Nothing alleged about his ‘sleepy cuddles’

If that's the case, he will have been found guilty in a court of law?

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

That’s what I would assume too. 

Roxy Hearts
59 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

You only hate them because they're keeping the Nats out :biggrin2:

As far as politicians go, the Lib Dems in Edinburgh west are very hands on and helpful.

Of course they are going for the 'SNP bad' line, because it's spot on and that's why everyone keeps voting them in

The LibDems are a nothing party and most Scots know it and vote  SNP more than any other party. Edinburgh West is full of Tories who hold their noses and vote for that useless lot and Labour voters too. How many MSPs do they have?

LibDems offer Scotland nothing. Wouldn't trust them with a bar of chocolate.

Malinga the Swinga
34 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

His lack of guilty verdicts is ignored by the party loyal. Doesn't fit with the party agenda.

Malinga the Swinga
3 hours ago, Alex Kintner said:

“Possibly”

👍🏻

Who are you referring to? Not aware of an Alba leader found guilty of that charge.

Malinga the Swinga
29 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

The LibDems are a nothing party and most Scots know it and vote  SNP more than any other party. Edinburgh West is full of Tories who hold their noses and vote for that useless lot and Labour voters too. How many MSPs do they have?

LibDems offer Scotland nothing. Wouldn't trust them with a bar of chocolate.

Yet they do more for the locals than the useless SNP candidates who, despite their muck flinging and bitterness, can't get elected in that constituency.

Perhaps if they hadn't ****ed up running Edinburgh as a city, they might be more popular, but no, they are running it into ground with no ideas of what to do to turn it around. 

Still, freedom and all that.

Roxy Hearts
7 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Yet they do more for the locals than the useless SNP candidates who, despite their muck flinging and bitterness, can't get elected in that constituency.

Perhaps if they hadn't ****ed up running Edinburgh as a city, they might be more popular, but no, they are running it into ground with no ideas of what to do to turn it around. 

Still, freedom and all that.

If the LibDems are any good, why do they only have 4 MSPs? They're hopeless and useless. Based on the wonderful job they're doing for the locals, of which I've felt no benefit, why do Edinburgh folk not vote for them in general? 

Malinga the Swinga
21 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

If the LibDems are any good, why do they only have 4 MSPs? They're hopeless and useless. Based on the wonderful job they're doing for the locals, of which I've felt no benefit, why do Edinburgh folk not vote for them in general? 

Because that MP does a good job and locals vote for him. It's how voting works.

Dry your eyes, your beloved party simply can't convince the electorate to oust the Lib Dems. Maybe more should vote on local issues.