• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Jake Hastie

3 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Jake Hastie I think.

Was He not decent around 2 years ago, but then disappeared. 

Winger iirc. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Very pleased if its Ginnelly but the greedy side of me hopes we've also tied down another decent player.

Rumours on Twitter are usually crap as the original source could be anybody. Moult would be a great signing though if we are happy his injury issues are over. Would be a good fit for us.

Rogue Daddy
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Here we go, 10 pages of nudge nudge wink wink and a battle of ITK fanatics 🙄

Got to be preferable to the previous 10 pages Nookie 😀

Not having Jake Hastie . The poster on Twitter says it’s going to be well received  , although everyone has different expectations I don’t see Jake Hastie being that exciting to the majority of fans . 

jamboinglasgow
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Was He not decent around 2 years ago, but then disappeared. 

Winger iirc. 

Yeah signed for Rangers.  Still has 2 years left on his contract at Rangers (so would have to be a loan deal unless Rangers were wanting rid of him.) Not followed him that closely but dont remember him shining at Motherwell this season (season before he went to Rotherham on loan for half the season.)

Just now, hmfcdaz01 said:

Not having Jake Hastie . The poster on Twitter says it’s going to be well received  , although everyone has different expectations I don’t see Jake Hastie being that exciting to the majority of fans . 

How did he lose his way?  Seemed to be regarded as a great prospect not so long ago. 

Pasquale for King
33 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Someone from Motherwell and not Campbell???🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Roberts returning?

Batistuta87
1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Yeah signed for Rangers.  Still has 2 years left on his contract at Rangers (so would have to be a loan deal unless Rangers were wanting rid of him.) Not followed him that closely but dont remember him shining at Motherwell this season (season before he went to Rotherham on loan for half the season.)

Transfermrkt saying he's out of contract at the end of the season?? 

image.png.7d02fc45a22fa689815eee9776a73568.png

Edited by Batistuta87

55 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

What we thinking in terms of contract length? 2 years? 14 years, a coaching position and lifetime access to the Skyline lounge?

Is that all??

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, Batistuta87 said:

He's out of contract at the end of the season. This is plausible... 

image.png.7d02fc45a22fa689815eee9776a73568.png

surprised by that, as at the time it was reported as a 4 year contract

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48127038

Its plausable, but would want to see a different source then that twitter account report it as they are awful with rumours.

4 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Ha to be fair, in my line of work, that's the thing I'm most likely to hear about these days!!

Tell us more..

5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

How did he lose his way?  Seemed to be regarded as a great prospect not so long ago. 

I would be quite happy with him tbh but if Rangers have given up on him and his loan wasn’t the best it’s a gamble . 

Just now, hmfcdaz01 said:

I would be quite happy with him tbh but if Rangers have given up on him and his loan wasn’t the best it’s a gamble . 

Fair do’s. Vaguely remember him but don’t really know too much about him tbh

BackOfTheNet

Wouldn’t read much into the following Hearts on Twitter thing, don’t Moult follow in January and that convinced people he was signing?

Batistuta87
1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

surprised by that, as at the time it was reported as a 4 year contract

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48127038

Its plausable, but would want to see a different source then that twitter account report it as they are awful with rumours.

Yeah I'm not much of a Twitter person but I have seen some rubbish on that account. 

Hastie has started following Hearts, Lee McCulloch, and Jordan Roberts though... 

Batistuta87
1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Wouldn’t read much into the following Hearts on Twitter thing, don’t Moult follow in January and that convinced people he was signing?

I have a feeling that was closer to happening than we all think. Still think it might happen, personally. 

Edited by Batistuta87

Batistuta87
8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah Wiki says 4yr deal as well. 

Daily Rangers article summarising his loan says his contract is up in the summer and he's quoted as saying he hasn't spoken to SG yet.

:berra: 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Daily Rangers article summarising his loan says his contract is up in the summer and he's quoted as saying he hasn't spoken to SG yet.

Poor journalism, no surprise really. 

Batistuta87
1 minute ago, KyleLafferty said:

Can’t imagine rangers want him and probably just letting him leave.

Yeah he's way down the pecking order. 

In terms of wingers they have Kent, Hagi, Wright, Middleton, Barker, Jones, Murphy....! Could probably be doing with letting a couple of them go especially considering they have another on the way in apparently.  

2 minutes ago, SidewaysFitba said:

Alexander's comments on Moult are very vague. He doesn't say they're looking at him but doesn't say they aren't either. I think he will have a fair few offers to be honest, and I think he'll be looking to stay down south if possible. His wife has one of these interior decorating Instagram accounts about their house, which they say is their "dream house" and that they've spent ages doing it up, so I can't see them moving out of that unless he got a really great offer. 

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

Can't say I remember much of Hastie but it seems he's lost his way a bit in the last year or so. Right sort of age and there must be some ability there. Wouldn't be too disappointed with him signing.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

Ex Motherwell, Kipre? 🤔 

That would be a very very good signing

cosanostra

There was one game years ago that Turnbull and Hastie played really well against us. Looked pretty good back then but that was a while ago.

My really shit ITK mate has told me a few times that it's Liam Polworth that we want from Motherwell.

Probably wrong though. His track record is not great.

Colonel Kurtz
5 minutes ago, Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine said:

Can't say I remember much of Hastie but it seems he's lost his way a bit in the last year or so. Right sort of age and there must be some ability there. Wouldn't be too disappointed with him signing.

Think this the boy who when Gary Locke was being interviewed pre match on tv said about him   Dont let him cut inside and shoot and obviously Levein dint get the memo because he did just that and scored in the first 10 minutes 

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine
4 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Think this the boy who when Gary Locke was being interviewed pre match on tv said about him   Dont let him cut inside and shoot and obviously Levein dint get the memo because he did just that and scored in the first 10 minutes 

Just watched that, was painful watching Berra trying to defend him. And that was 2 seasons ago! 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
28 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

We havent had any contact, no, wasnt expecting a call all the same

cosanostra

The game that Hastie and Turnbull played well v us may have been the same game that the moron useless goalie Doyle made his monumental **** up. 

Jake Hastie was great that day.

Mr Brightside

In no way am I ITK, but going to throw out Greg Docherty’s name. Think he would be a great addition to our midfield. Think he is under contract at Rangers but they might look to release him to free up a wage.

jamboinglasgow
Just now, Mr Brightside said:

In no way am I ITK, but going to throw out Greg Docherty’s name. Think he would be a great addition to our midfield. Think he is under contract at Rangers but they might look to release him to free up a wage.

He would be a great signing but sadly he signed for Hull City last season and has been one of their best players.

Batistuta87
14 minutes ago, Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine said:

Just watched that, was painful watching Berra trying to defend him. And that was 2 seasons ago! 

Made no attempt to show him onto his weaker right foot. Stood off too much and pretty much encouraged him to cut in onto his left. Hastie terrorised us that day.

Edited by Batistuta87

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine
3 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

The game that Hastie and Turnbull played well v us may have been the same game that the moron useless goalie Doyle made his monumental **** up. 

Jake Hastie was great that day.

It was an amazing mistake, genuinely impressive flap. I know its been done to death but Bobby him and Perreira has to be the worst lineup of keepers in Scottish football history.

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine
1 minute ago, Batistuta87 said:

Made no attempt to show him onto his weaker right foot. Stood off too much and pretty much encouraged him to cut in onto his left. Hastie terrorised us that day.

That Hearts team and the team the year before were so poor. So little quality all over the park. Maybe it's got lost in my frustration with Neilson but we are in a much better spot now than we were 2 seasons ago.

Batistuta87
6 minutes ago, Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine said:

That Hearts team and the team the year before were so poor. So little quality all over the park. Maybe it's got lost in my frustration with Neilson but we are in a much better spot now than we were 2 seasons ago.

Yeah I remember Mulraney basically putting Curtis Main through on goal lol. This was the game Doyle chucked the ball into his own net as well. And I think Aaron Hughes was still playing then too, and he was just atrocious. 

Famous 1874
50 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Shayne Lavery is a striker I've heard we are intrested in

Good goals ratio at Linfield. 

Famous 1874

Hastie now following Hearts on Twitter, in the modern era that is as good as done. 

Was class at Motherwell a couple of years ago, made a common young player mistake by moving to one of the OF sides and by all accounts has been shite since. 

Certainly has a point to prove and 

Ginnelly, GMS, Hastie and one more as our wide options is pretty good going.  Decent signing. 

SidewaysFitba
1 minute ago, Famous 1874 said:

Hastie now following Hearts on Twitter, in the modern era that is as good as done. 

Was class at Motherwell a couple of years ago, made a common young player mistake by moving to one of the OF sides and by all accounts has been shite since. 

Certainly has a point to prove and 

Ginnelly, GMS, Hastie and one more as our wide options is pretty good going.  Decent signing. 

Not seen enough of him to make a call tbh.  But we need better than decent.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***