Not a grass either.

DM me with info when you get your DM. 

Not a grass either

BackOfTheNet
6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

0_image0jpeg.jpg

I did but he's already been mentioned and a video of him has been put up 😉

So you’re now just posting videos of players you like them? As there’s zero chance these guys will be signing for us. Not that they’re above us or anything, but their clubs want to keep them and will command hefty transfer fees.

Lone Striker
41 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

If its Woodburn, Branthwaite, Obafami standard players im all for it.

If its Matt Doherty and Tom Soares standard im out.

You do realise that he's been starring at the top end of the EPL for the last few years ?     

His loan to Hibs being unspectacular 10 years ago was basically down to Hibs hibsing it ....... again. 

Jamboscanbevicius
6 minutes ago, SkabalaJam said:

DM me with info when you get your DM. 

Not a grass either

Yip. Hit me up with a DM.

I do sometimes grass though 🤪

13 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

0_image0jpeg.jpg

Why post this Bongo? Are Hearts talking to him about a possible move or are you just on the wind up?

1 minute ago, Lone Striker said:

You do realise that he's been starring at the top end of the EPL for the last few years ?     

His loan to Hibs being unspectacular 10 years ago was basically down to Hibs hibsing it ....... again. 

I do realise he has been playing in the premier league, although he certainly isnt starring. Watched him a number of times for Wolves and Spurs and he still cant defend which is why he plays as a wing back in a 5 man defence. He is still pish just has better players to bail him out

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

She even mentioned it today, to be fair. 

(jokingly that she's left us top of the league) so she kens the score. 

FFS Greedy, did you have to type that.

There are 3 apologist posters who will repeat this constantly week after week.

Lone Striker
2 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

I do realise he has been playing in the premier league, although he certainly isnt starring. Watched him a number of times for Wolves and Spurs and he still cant defend which is why he plays as a wing back in a 5 man defence. He is still pish just has better players to bail him out

Might be a good idea to let Nuno know then.  :tlj:

14 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

So you’re now just posting videos of players you like them? As there’s zero chance these guys will be signing for us. Not that they’re above us or anything, but their clubs want to keep them and will command hefty transfer fees.

No we have enquired about a loan deal for Dolan, Ronan Curtis was a player Savage wanted to bring to Preston North end and is still interested in him. 

We have held talks with both Blackburn and Portsmouth about taking them on loan 👍

Not that I need to explain myself to anyone tbh, if you don't believe me then don't quote me, not hard 😂

Edited by Bongo 1874

Never Let Them Forget
1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Looking to get 4 in talks with English championship team for winger on loan, Season long loan, Striker is English Premiership, on loan, 

Defender still wanted and player is pushing for move to us, Beni do you're magic son😉

Goalkeeper is Scottish div 1-2. 

Certainly trying to get these deals done. 

Keeper David Mitchell?

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No we have enquired about a loan deal for Dolan, Ronan Curtis was a player Savage wanted to bring to Preston North end and is still interested in him. 

We have held talks with both Blackburn and Portsmouth about taking them on loan 👍

Not that I need to explain myself to anyone tbh, if you don't believe me then don't quote me, not hard 😂

If you don't want questioned, don't get involved with rumours the day before the window slams shut

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

If you don't want questioned, don't get involved with rumours the day before the window slams shut

Or you could take with a pinch of salt and see what happens 👍🙂  Savage certainly targeting the right players 👍

BackOfTheNet

Just find it hard to believe, although he’s been on the bench the last couple of games Dolan has played in every Blackburn game so far and is their no.10. So would unlikely let him go despite signing Poveda on loan. (Unless Obafemi signing for them has a knock on effect of course)

Plus, you previously posted videos of Charlie Mulgrew and Armando Broja, so I can’t be blamed for having my doubts.

54 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

The irony is that we couldn’t even have this debate if not for AB as the club wouldn’t exist!   I’ve been as frustrated as anybody with her failure and poor decision making on the footballing side but today of all days,  she simply deserves immense credit.   It’s just not possible to equate saving the club and underperforming as chair, it just doesn’t square.   We’re in a good place off the pitch and now hopefully building a team we can be proud off. 

Totally agree. 

3 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Just find it hard to believe, although he’s been on the bench the last couple of games Dolan has played in every Blackburn game so far and is their no.10. So would unlikely let him go despite signing Poveda on loan. (Unless Obafemi signing for them has a knock on effect of course)

Plus, you previously posted videos of Charlie Mulgrew and Armando Broja, so I can’t be blamed for having my doubts.

Yes players i was told we were interested in, but I'm sure you will understand some players don't always sign and a large number even turned us down? 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Or you could take with a pinch of salt and see what happens 👍🙂  Savage certainly targeting the right players 👍

I'm not personally bothered, I'm more of a que sera sera type of guy, but you can't complain about being questioned going into the last day of the window!

56 minutes ago, One five said:

100% upwards and onwards hopefully good times to come 🤞

Yep. Let’s not look back. All about now and the future. It’s looking good for sure

17 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

appreciate your posts 👍👍

1 hour ago, Paulp74 said:

Is there not a limit to how many loan players you can have? Thinking we already have 3 with cochrane, Woodburn and Moore. 

BackOfTheNet
8 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yes players i was told we were interested in, but I'm sure you will understand some players don't always sign and a large number even turned us down? 

Undoubtedly we go after players and they turn us down. Charlie Mulgrew does not fall into that category. But you’re adamant it does, hence my doubts about your posts. Nothing against you or anything, just once bitten and all that, them’s the breaks.

Why would Hearts try to loan Ronan Curtis, he has a price tag of 3 million and a selection of suitors in the championship. We can herald the scouting if we like but seems like a complete waste of time and effort. If true..

Stendelnator
9 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Funny how the players you name always seem to turn us down eh

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Henroddy said:

What do we think of having so many loans? Good thing? Bad?

Good if they give us more strength in depth and good if they buy us some time to fill a position for the long-term, including an option to buy the loanee. Would rather that than rushing into a 3 year deal for someone we're not 100% sure about. Bad if they're shite. The Woodburn is one I'm not sure about. I feel like there's no chance of getting him on a permanent, but if he brings something to the squad while he's here, that we couldn't find elsewhere including in our youth squad, all for it.

Edited by ToqueJambo

24hrs of the window left. Manager and CEO quoted saying there's definitely signings coming in. If I was ITK I would be sticking neck on the line right now to deliver a name and cementing my status! Do we have any ITKs out there to get us excited?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

Funny how the players you name always seem to turn us down eh

To be fair don't think we ever did speak to Broja and I'm emphatically saying Charlie Mulgrew was not under any consideration whatsoever. 

:troll:

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Sherbet said:

The money she has wasted...failure to sack levein

That was my point. That only covers 2 out of 7 years max.

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Sir Gio said:

To be fair don't think we ever did speak to Broja and I'm emphatically saying Charlie Mulgrew was not under any consideration whatsoever. 

:troll:

Broja Rangers? If you can't beat them sign them.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Broja Rangers? If you can't beat them sign them.

Haha Borja? It's late :)

Just now, Jambo92 said:

24hrs of the window left. Manager and CEO quoted saying there's definitely signings coming in. If I was ITK I would be sticking neck on the line right now to deliver a name and cementing my status! Do we have any ITKs out there to get us excited?

Who is the ITK king?

Who are the big fearties? 

Who's the striker Bongo?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Nope. You will get the names from local journalists as has been the case with all 4, Devlin, Baningime, Woodburn and Moore, all revealed by local journalists on the departing end.

5 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Why would Hearts try to loan Ronan Curtis, he has a price tag of 3 million and a selection of suitors in the championship. We can herald the scouting if we like but seems like a complete waste of time and effort. If true..

Bongo's favourite activities are posting YouTube videos of players we aren't going to sign and saying "Welcome to Hearts, (player)👍", just after the press report we're close to signing that player.

I wouldn't read too much into it.

Guest ToqueJambo
7 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Not ITK but Stuart Findlay on loan with option to buy or permanent in January. Not much of the MLS regular season to go and he's not been featuring much. Left-sided CB we tried to get previously.

Him or gazzumpigng Hibs for Jamie McCart with help from "benefactors".

Edited by ToqueJambo

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

I much prefer using loans if it let's us get Beni and Ginnely on a permanent and 3 good loanees in Cochrane, Woodburn and (tbc) with Moore, over signing Roberts, Frear and Popescu on a permanent to sign say GMS. 

Beni is all ours already. For a whole 3 years, or probably less if he keeps up this form.

I know, I can't quite believe how we pulled that one off either. An outstanding transfer. 

Stendelnator
50 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Did Moore?. 

Moore who you first posted about after we were linked with him in the press? Finger on the pulse I see 

1 minute ago, Stendelnator said:

Moore who you first posted about after we were linked with him in the press? Finger on the pulse I see 

Were we the only team in for him, yet I messaged a poster on here through pm that he was up in Edinburgh 🤔 even though Anderson was saying he would sign at the weekend but we had him in the sqaud for the weekend 🤔

Erm okay. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***