***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***

Batistuta87

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

I just can’t let that slide. Let’s here the legal action story please 😀

Not much more to tell, GR.

During the last, tortuous months of Levein's tenure I posted critically, Al pounced, like he does, bickered a bit, like he does then suggested that Craig may take a look at what I'd posted and take action.

• Replies 35.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Just now, martoon said:

Not much more to tell, GR.

During the last, tortuous months of Levein's tenure I posted critically, Al pounced, like he does, bickered a bit, like he does then suggested that Craig may take a look at what I'd posted and take action.

Holy **** 😂😂😂

Auldbenches
2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

You should get a suspension because you're that thick you don't know the difference between a Levein thread and a transfer thread.

WTF are you talking about now?  Plaques?

Have a nice evening.  You only seem to point out bad spelling and grammar when someone is criticising levein.  I wonder what you're like when you resort to desperate measures? 

Auldbenches
2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Aye, ERSE

You are this angry all because someone included levein in a post?  

9 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

It's the way they keep coming back with questions to suck you in and hopefully get someone a suspension.  

I wonder how they'll react when the campaign to get rid of the levein plaque begins..? 

Wtf has he done to deserve that? 

Quite looking forward to that.

The thread will be feckin epic. 

AlTalkTosh will be knackered putting all those fires out.

Auldbenches
Just now, martoon said:

Quite looking forward to that.

The thread will be feckin epic. 

AlTalkTosh will be knackered putting all those fires out.

One poster mentioned levein and he couldn't let it go.  Then goes daft about the thread going off topic. 

He must be related to him if he is this angry over one comment.  

3 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Can we get this thread back on topic or do I have to post the guitar lessons video again?

Let’s summarise today. Strong rumours Ginelly is done, Snodgrass might be someone’s idea of WOW and Turner seems to be another rumour on the rise. 

Edited by GinRummy

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

One poster mentioned levein and he couldn't let it go.  Then goes daft about the thread going off topic. 

Not outwith the realms of possibility, Ab.

6 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

You are this angry all because someone included levein in a post?  

I am not angry.

Once again you highlight your lack of knowledge.

Look up the definition of ERSE.

8 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I made an observation and you intervened in your green jersey.

Edited by JamboAl

Rogue Daddy
9 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Can we get this thread back on topic or do I have to post the guitar lessons video again?

🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

I am not angry.

He's calling you a Scottish slang "erse" and well you know it.

Auldbenches
Just now, JamboAl said:

I am not angry.

Ine comment in a post and you're still angry 5 hours later.  

Sorry for the bad spelling. 

Yours Sincerely 

Big Bird. 

4 minutes ago, martoon said:

Not outwith the realms of possibility, Ab.

If I am related, the connection must be several hundred years back.

2 minutes ago, martoon said:

He's calling you a Scottish slang "erse" and well you know it.

I think you meant to reply to your tag teammate.

BackOfTheNet
8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Let’s summarise today. Strong rumours Ginelly is done, Snodgrass might be someone’s idea of WOW and Turner seems to be another rumour on the rise. 

Snodgrass? Not my definition of a WOW. Although still playing a decent level will be 34 this year and will command a wage. Not sure it’d be worth it.

3 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Ine comment in a post and you're still angry 5 hours later.  

Sorry for the bad spelling. 

Yours Sincerely 

Big Bird. 

Is the first word gaelic as well?

Just now, JamboAl said:

If I am related, the connection must be several hundred years back.

The point being made is why not just let criticism of Levein pass?

The off topic thing is no argument as even on Levein threads you react furiously to criticism of him.

Why?

Just now, BackOfTheNet said:

Snodgrass? Not my definition of a WOW. Although still playing a decent level will be 34 this year and will command a wage. Not sure it’d be worth it.

No idea how good a player he is these days so I’m struggling to form an opinion. He isn’t the type of signing I think we should go after though but I’d just about prefer him (if he’s fit enough) to some of the journeyman types we have had.  

One target signed (not Ginnelly). Player is currently abroad on holiday, so won't be announced until the scarf above photo can be taken. Think it would suit us better so the new strip can be done too 

Just now, martoon said:

The point being made is why not just let criticism of Levein pass?

The off topic thing is no argument as even on Levein threads you react furiously to criticism of him.

Why?

The point being made is we do not have to ruin every thread mentioning someone who ceased to be our manager around 18 months ago.

Another point worth making is that people like you .do not have to jump in with your trollimg instinct

Just now, dazajmbo said:

One target signed (not Ginnelly). Player is currently abroad on holiday, so won't be announced until the scarf above photo can be taken. Think it would suit us better so the new strip can be done too 

Thanks as always. 

Wonder who it is. Sounds like it could be Kyle Turner, judging by the whispers. 

We signed a player on pre contract in January.  Not sure what the hold up is with it being announced now the SPFL has been completed. 1st June is contract expiry date so maybe then. 

Just now, dazajmbo said:

We signed a player on pre contract in January.  Not sure what the hold up is with it being announced now the SPFL has been completed. 1st June is contract expiry date so maybe then. 

So SPL. I’m now going for Polwarth. 

1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

Thanks Daza! 

A_A wehatethehibs

Very happy Gino has signed. 

A clear gamble. 

But it’s risk and reward

The reward with a player like that if he can stay fit? Potential to be player of the year in the Premiership. 

Let’s hope we see him have another crack at Hampden glory. But get it on target next time Josh ! 

8 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

The point being made is we do not have to ruin every thread mentioning someone who ceased to be our manager around 18 months ago.

Another point worth making is that people like you .do not have to jump in with your trollimg instinct

Tut, tut.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
50 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

There are rumours about a "wow"/"bigger than Naismith" signing just about every window on here (except the last two for obvious reasons). The cynical side of me thinks it's easy ITK points in the 5% chance we make a big signing, and just as easy to explain away as having fallen through if nothing happens.

I would guess we inquire about high-profile available players every window. On the basis that most of those inquiries come to nothing, I'm not getting my hopes up until we hear something more concrete (a name would be a start).

Exactly what I mean. Its okay desiring these players acquiring them is a different story altogether 

10 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Possible wow?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Jamboj1 said:

I can assure that we are certainly trying, but really not the deals I would be focussing on if they happen excellent but it’s defo not a guarentee would suggest focussing on deals like ginelley etc until there’s movement elsewhere 👍🏻

Not a slight on anyone passing on information, just feel its unlikely to happen. You are going to be pestered now. Attracting people to Scottish football is not easy without a title shot

Batistuta87
13 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Excellent news 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Very happy Gino has signed. 

A clear gamble. 

But it’s risk and reward

The reward with a player like that if he can stay fit? Potential to be player of the year in the Premiership. 

Let’s hope we see him have another crack at Hampden glory. But get it on target next time Josh ! 

take it with a pinch of salt as that account is crap.

that said, a fit Ginelly would have the potential to be the best out and out winger since Neil Mccann 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
54 minutes ago, pointon said:

We don’t need Wow signings we need players who are young who have not quite made their full early potential but are hungry to get there

Yip, agree hungry players are usually the best ones 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

take it with a pinch of salt as that account is crap.

that said, a fit Ginelly would have the potential to be the best out and out winger since Neil Mccann 

Neilson took pelters because Ginnelly got injured. If he stayed fit we would have played far more on the front foot. If I were Neilson I'd have a duplicate ready!

So expect another holding midfielder instead  :lol:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, martoon said:

Possible wow?

Yip. Well over wated. Source? Jonathan Ross

BackOfTheNet
21 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

No idea how good a player he is these days so I’m struggling to form an opinion. He isn’t the type of signing I think we should go after though but I’d just about prefer him (if he’s fit enough) to some of the journeyman types we have had.  

I’d be happier with him than I was with Whelan, for example, or Cowie. But I wouldn’t be wow I guess.

19 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Better not be off to an amber or red country, that’ll add an extra 10 days onto it for self-isolation!

18 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

So the pre contract player is from the Scottish leagues then, as in England and most European leagues the contracts go up to June 30th (so July 1st expiry). But the question is - is the the pre contract player and the one on holiday one and the same?

27 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

dunne is on holiday currently going by Instagram.....

BackOfTheNet
5 minutes ago, biffy said:

Well that’s put it on a cliffhanger like an Eastenders ending...

Dunne... Dunne, Dunne, Dunne, Dunne, Dunneonon... 

Nookie Bear
3 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Nice one 😁

Batistuta87
16 minutes ago, biffy said:

Dinny 😱😱😱

Would be absolutely ****ing delighted if we've signed him. 

(Peak holiday season for footballers though, quite literally dozens and dozens of them will be away lol)

Edited by Batistuta87

Auldbenches
55 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Is the first word gaelic as well?

You're picking on a typo because you are still raging.  Tag teaming?  You and the boy Smith were at it before anyone else joined in.

Just relax. 

It was a typo. 

19 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

😂 good one. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***