***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***

Batistuta87

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

I did mean you're, but we all make mistakes, including the club for giving him a free range.

Let it go...

Do you mean a free rein or are you putting all your eggs in one basket?

• Replies 35.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Auldbenches
Just now, JamboAl said:

Do you mean a free rein or are you putting all your eggs in one basket?

I see 'you're' at 'your' usual.  I'm out until the next time you defend the guy who left us in a mess...

Bye 

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Indeed. Wonder what next week will hold. With contracts expiring up here. Probably still only have news about the strip or sponsor though I’d imagine.

I would imagine either Monday or Tuesday we will confirmation of which players are leaving or gone because as you say contracts expire.

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

I never made the original comment, I just thought it was funny how it was you that jumped straight in there.  

I was commenting more on you than I was levein. 

You have to admit we were pish because if him. 

I didn't say you made the original comment.

I know you were commenting more on me than Levein - bur I was not the subject of the topic either.

If I choose to comment on Levein, I shall do it on a Levein thread, thank you very much.

2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I see 'you're' at 'your' usual.  I'm out until the next time you defend the guy who left us in a mess...

Bye 

I have never defended him.  Is that what you want me to do?

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I was there for most of the games on his first spell in charge.  His record of not losing at home to non old firm teams for two years is very good.  We in the mess we are in because of him and he deserves the flack.  You can't give him credit for 14 years ago but not give him it for terrible management the last time.

I see it's the two usual suspects that are on the defensive.  I never made the original comment and it would've went unnoticed if simeone on here hadn't taken it personally...

If you want to "ridicule" any Hearts player do us all a favour and **** of to party planners.

If a poster  Comes on a Hearts forum and rip/ slags/ ridicule our players and ex players you should expect more than  bit back tbh, especially when it's off topic. There is a thread for ridiculing him/ giving him flack- if that's your thing. This is not it.

Anyway, looks like no transfers in this week.

Absolute Scenes
14 minutes ago, R1874 said:

Gino basically confirmed in that video 

Which part? I can only see when he scores

Rogue Daddy
1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Which part? I can only see when he scores

I think that's what he means... they've included his goal as he is going to be playing for us? 🤷‍♂️

Lone Striker
49 minutes ago, JTJ said:

It's Tam Courts. He was Kelty manager when they were promoted into the Lowland League and is apparently a highly rated coach.

Whether he can handle the step up to Tier 1 we will see next season.  A cheap option for a club who don't seem to have done much to reduce the 130% wages to turnover they showed in the last filed accounts. Maybe that's an indicator........

Big difference between being a good successful youth coach and being a manager in the Premiership ...... as we saw from the  Cathro experiment.    Whether your job title is head coach or manager doesn't seem to make much difference from the first team players' point of view though

3 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

I think that's what he means... they've included his goal as he is going to be playing for us? 🤷‍♂️

Bozanic confirmed

1 minute ago, Lone Striker said:

Big difference between being a good successful youth coach and being a manager in the Premiership ...... as we saw from the  Cathro experiment.    Whether your job title is head coach or manager doesn't seem to make much difference from the first team players' point of view though

Word on the street is Tony Asghar's son will be a coaching assistant. Having the owner's son involved was bad enough for us with Roman Romanov but at least he wasn't trying to coach!

Absolute Scenes
6 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

Bozanic confirmed

10 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Exactly my confusion lol, bozanic isn’t our player eithed

43 minutes ago, pointon said:

Have you heard Turner has signed?

Believe he is one we have been speaking to (was of interest in jan), not heard that’s it’s done however but others may have 👍🏻 

44 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Indeed. Wonder what next week will hold. With contracts expiring up here. Probably still only have news about the strip or sponsor though I’d imagine.

Would expect the announcement of those leaving early next week, still hearing the same as yesterday we have someone close and I wouldn’t be surprised if they are also announced next week 👍🏻 

42 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Bye 

AlTalkTosh can't let a Levein criticism past, bud. They just can't do it. Firefighting all day long they are, putting out one here, putting out another there...between the three they have all threads covered 24/7. 

Batistuta87

@Jamboj1 delivering the goods on a Friday night 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Thanks mate, love when you've got a bit of news to share. Keep it coming! 

Additional question : is the "wow" singing still a possibility?? 

Not expecting you to share them but have you been given names? 

16 minutes ago, Jamboj1 said:

Believe he is one we have been speaking to (was of interest in jan), not heard that’s it’s done however but others may have 👍🏻 

Thanks for the reply 👍

Rogue Daddy
35 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Exactly my confusion lol, bozanic isn’t our player eithed

Ah, see what you mean ….…. Then I don’t know 😩

33 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

@Jamboj1 delivering the goods on a Friday night 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Thanks mate, love when you've got a bit of news to share. Keep it coming! 

Additional question : is the "wow" singing still a possibility?? 

Not expecting you to share them but have you been given names? 

Think daza is more clued up on the wow signing mate, I heard we were in for 3 in the Naismith sort of category which are still all in early talks didn’t get any names so can’t really judge on the wow signing if he’s one of they 3 then the deal is still possible 👍🏻

Batistuta87
5 minutes ago, Jamboj1 said:

Think daza is more clued up on the wow signing mate, I heard we were in for 3 in the Naismith sort of category which are still all in early talks didn’t get any names so can’t really judge on the wow signing if he’s one of they 3 then the deal is still possible 👍🏻

Cool, all good - the fact that we've tried and were obviously allowed (financially speaking) to approach these guys is encouraging. Really looking forward to seeing how it pans out. 

Cheers ✌🏻️

Just now, Batistuta87 said:

Football Insider reporting Ginnelly is a done deal 👍🏻🤞🏻

WOW

Only jesting, hope they’re right. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Just a hunch, there wont be any wow signings. 

Not being cynical just realistic, think expectations are being raised without anything like enough proof to suggest its a reality 

Rogue Daddy
1 minute ago, Batistuta87 said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if we got an announcement tonight as STs have been launched. 

12 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Not being cynical just realistic, think expectations are being raised without anything like enough proof to suggest its a reality 

I can assure that we are certainly trying, but really not the deals I would be focussing on if they happen excellent but it’s defo not a guarentee would suggest focussing on deals like ginelley etc until there’s movement elsewhere 👍🏻

Auldbenches
1 hour ago, martoon said:

AlTalkTosh can't let a Levein criticism past, bud. They just can't do it. Firefighting all day long they are, putting out one here, putting out another there...between the three they have all threads covered 24/7. 

It's amazing how personally they take it.  You spot how they tag teamed and tried to keep it going?  

All Al had to do was ignore the original comment.  

The other one begs ranting about his first time in charge.  They make it worse, but funny...

BackOfTheNet
1 hour ago, Jamboj1 said:

Would expect the announcement of those leaving early next week, still hearing the same as yesterday we have someone close and I wouldn’t be surprised if they are also announced next week 👍🏻 

Cheers as always for the response

I imagine clubs are slower this year with the retained/released lists as negotiations continue for some players the clubs want to keep - who might not say yes/no immediately but a "maybe" as they wait for other offers to compare.

26 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

There are rumours about a "wow"/"bigger than Naismith" signing just about every window on here (except the last two for obvious reasons). The cynical side of me thinks it's easy ITK points in the 5% chance we make a big signing, and just as easy to explain away as having fallen through if nothing happens.

I would guess we inquire about high-profile available players every window. On the basis that most of those inquiries come to nothing, I'm not getting my hopes up until we hear something more concrete (a name would be a start).

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

We don’t need Wow signings we need players who are young who have not quite made their full early potential but are hungry to get there

Just now, pointon said:

We don’t need Wow signings we need players who are young who have not quite made their full early potential but are hungry to get there

She have enough experience to facilitate them

1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

Just seen that as well

1 hour ago, martoon said:

Here's the wee sniper back trolling again.

Nothing on the topic.

28 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

It's amazing how personally they take it.  You spot how they tag teamed and tried to keep it going?  

The other one begs ranting about his first time in charge.  They make it worse, but funny...

It is amazing.

More so when they claim they are not Levein/Neilson backers. 

Why, then, pounce with fury on every post that criticises them? Why the insults, telling folk to **** off, telling folk what they can and can't post and, in my case once, suggest legal action could be taken against me?

It's a mystery Sherlock couldn't get to the bottom off.

53 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I did not ignore you grappling with the English language.

2 minutes ago, martoon said:

It is amazing.

Why, then, pounce with fury on every post that criticises them? Why the insults, telling folk to **** off, telling folk what they can and can't post and, in my case once, suggest legal action could be taken against me?

I just can’t let that slide. Let’s here the legal action story please 😀

2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Here's the wee sniper back trolling again.

Nothing on the topic.

It's ridicule, not trolling.

Auldbenches
1 minute ago, martoon said:

It is amazing.

It's the way they keep coming back with questions to suck you in and hopefully get someone a suspension.  

I wonder how they'll react when the campaign to get rid of the levein plaque begins..? 

Wtf has he done to deserve that? 

2 minutes ago, martoon said:

It is amazing.

I did not pounce because they criticised him.  I merely stated how tedious it is with arseholes deliberately turning every thread into a Levein thread.  It's all been said before.and there's nothing new you Hibbies can add.

3 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

It's the way they keep coming back with questions to suck you in and hopefully get someone a suspension.  

I wonder how they'll react when the campaign to get rid of the levein plaque begins..? 

Wtf has he done to deserve that? 

You should get a suspension because you're that thick you don't know the difference between a Levein thread and a transfer thread.

WTF are you talking about now?  Plaques?

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***