Top Posters In This Topic

• Tazio

• milky_26

• Mikey1874

• Taffin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seaside Dave

Superb drive from the champion of the world super max verstappen ❤️ checo also decent pull from 11 to 5 aswell. 

Red bulls on the charge. Max extends lead at the front. Summer break now and I am loving it. Shame Ferrari giving up so easy looks like they've let Merc jerks back in it. Poor wee Louise sore back seems ok now after all the gurning to get rules adjusted to suit him as per usual 

5 hours ago, Seaside Dave said:

Superb drive from the champion of the world super max verstappen ❤️ checo also decent pull from 11 to 5 aswell. 

Red bulls on the charge. Max extends lead at the front. Summer break now and I am loving it. Shame Ferrari giving up so easy looks like they've let Merc jerks back in it. Poor wee Louise sore back seems ok now after all the gurning to get rules adjusted to suit him as per usual 

That is a point nothing seems be be getting said about porpoising yet it was a major safety risk. Unless I have missed it I don't think the FIA have made changes to the rules to stop it as they wanted more data. That means either teams have fixed their car design or the tracks are not those that are affected by porpoising 

Seaside Dave

You don't hear anything about it now because Lewis isn't porpoising now that's why there's nothing said. So Merc onto next agenda and that's oh red bull and Ferrari have illegal floors. All you hear now from sky. The obsession with making sure Lewis is at the top is a joke. For 8 seasons he's had the best car N this year they don't so the tears come not only from the team but pundits and loads of other outsiders. 

They still gurn about Abu Dhabi. 

Get it right up there. Hope max wins it as early as possible and just cleans him out every race to keep Ferrari in 2nd

• 3 weeks later...
Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?

Paul Di Resta should be arrested for crimes against the English language.

In fact the whole Sky F1 crew should be chucked in the bin (apart from Ant, Jenson and Karun).

Thank christ for BBC's radio commentary.

Anyway, rant over.

Best chance for Merc's first win this weekend.

Presumably they chose not to change either car's engine after hearing both Max and Charles were likely to change their's.

Carlos will be keeping his fingers crossed that Ferrari don't Hibs it again (again (again (ad infinitum etc..))).

4 hours ago, Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic? said:

In fact the whole Sky F1 crew should be chucked in the bin (apart from Ant, Jenson and Karun).

Anyway, rant over.

Presumably they chose not to change either car's engine after hearing both Max and Charles were likely to change their's.

Carlos will be keeping his fingers crossed that Ferrari don't Hibs it again (again (again (ad infinitum etc..))).

1.8 seconds off the pace. Max and Charles will have passed them both by lap 15

I like a race where there is lots of overtaking, today should be one of them... And it will be Max overtaking everyone! 

RustyRightPeg

Not to jump the gun, but is it a Ferrari “masterclass” starting Sainz on the softs…he could be pitting on lap 3 or 4 with the track temp and fuel load. 

6 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Not to jump the gun, but is it a Ferrari “masterclass” starting Sainz on the softs…he could be pitting on lap 3 or 4 with the track temp and fuel load. 

Everyone else said the softs shouldn't be even considered today

Also - Bottas and Hamilton out

The pit for Leclerc is a shame, he'd be a lot further up too. The pair of them are streets ahead of anyone else on the grid imo.

Edit: the pair being Max and Charles.

Edited by Taffin

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, RustyRightPeg said:

"Disasterclass", as I saw written elsewhere in relation to Ferrari.

3 hours ago, Bigsmak said:

I think if Norris got in one of the top cars, he would be right up there

He should have got the Merc seat over Russell. 

On 27/08/2022 at 11:58, Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic? said:

Anyway, rant over.

He's Scottish, he shouldn't be speaking a foreign language anyway.

Who had money on Ferrari making a mistake in the pit stop today.. 

Wait What - Everyone - Everyone had money on that! 

O yea... its Ferrari! 

The Mighty Thor
22 minutes ago, Bigsmak said:

Who had money on Ferrari making a mistake in the pit stop today.. 

Wait What - Everyone - Everyone had money on that! 

O yea... its Ferrari! 

They're up to binning plan c already 😂

On lap 35. Not even half roads 

3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Christ knows what is going on here. 

Hamilton is greeting despite the inevitability that Verstappen would have easily passed both him and Russell even if Russell hadn't pitted.

Just now, Sooperstar said:

Hamilton is greeting despite the inevitability that Verstappen would have easily passed both him and Russell even if Russell hadn't pitted.

Business as usual. 

4 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Could someone break down please. I’ve got money on Norris, Ocon, and Ghasly finishing in the top ten. 

gasly finished p11, ocon 9th norris 7th. this is after the 5 second penalty was applied for sainz

On 11/09/2022 at 14:10, The Mighty Thor said:

Verstappen out for a Sunday drive.

Ferrari on plan G already 😂

Lovely jubbly baby 😍😍 

Wish they had of restarted the race just so Max finished more than 2 seconds ahead N checo past Louise 

If you’re missing motorsport the Goodwood Revival is on ITV3 just now. Super valuable 1960’s sports cars racing hard with each other. Great watching them sliding around the place and drifting around corners with none of the technology modern drivers have. Good drivers still shine though, Jenson Button currently bossing the race in a lightweight E Type Jaguar. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

race delayed until 2.05

Bloody annoying. I was hoping to watch the first hour and then record the rest so I could watch the Manchester derby. 

Just now, Tazio said:

Bloody annoying. I was hoping to watch the first hour and then record the rest so I could watch the Manchester derby. 

same