Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

We're not any better than last year no style no energy...poor recruitment again too many players at end of careers that are at hearts for the easy 3/4k and don't give 2 ****s about what happens.. start recruiting younger hungry players that have a point to prove and want to get moves down south..

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Robbie does this every time we lose, absolutely kidding himself. Early days for GMS but I said he was a lightweight waste of space when we signed him, if he was any good he would be ripping these teams up.

Leveins Battalion

This is going to end in tears once again.

The very fact there is a Neilaon out thread already sums us up as a club.

Ann Budge has no way to unite this club,she just doesn’t get football,it’s all too plc and business like.

Ffs Robbie turns up at meetings with her and it’s a laptop 🤣

The club is goosed until she is gone.

3 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

It's like Levein all over again, game after game the same people who do sweet F A getting a game next time, same tactics and same shower of non trying lazy *******s on the park again, either he changes or he can F 0ff.

Frear. 

Started against Alloa - horrific 

Started again today - horrific. 

The most frustrating thing for me is that he didn't hook him at HT today. What is he watching? 

1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Aye nae bother Robbie, we don't have a spark.

“We weren’t at the races for the first 50 or 60 minutes. We didn’t have our normal spark,”

7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I don’t agree. I’m sure we both agreed on several threads that CL destroyed the club, signings, attitude, training, fitness. ****ing ruined it. Stendel tried to do too much at once and the players didn’t fully buy into it. So now Robbie is up. Would I have appointed him? No. Does he deserve time? Absolutely. 12 games is **** all compared to the mess the club is in. 

What you say is correct. Issue I have with it is that the course we are now plotting would appear to be identical to the one CL had us on, that didn't end well.

WoolfordsHearts
12 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

The MK Dons fans could not wait to see the back of him. I spoke to one of their Sponsors who said he had the personality of a wet dishcloth. He left with a very tidy sum in his back pocket.

"MK Dons fans"

Nuff said.

The red card was a poor effort in making it look as you have a wee bit desire and passion. The fact is that Neilson’s team reflects him and they have neither.

Looks like Robbie has been sussed - everyone knows that was just an excuse to blame the Ref instead of his shit tactics!

1 minute ago, ramrod said:

Beaton is a dreadful referee and an obnoxious wee prick tbf,so its no surprise .

Neilson is as dreadful a manager. Embarrassing stuff regardless of how bad a referee Beaton is. 

Just now, Japan Jambo said:

What you say is correct. Issue I have with it is that the course we are now plotting would appear to be identical to the one CL had us on, that didn't end well.

I’m far from impressed with Robbie so far. The only mitigation I have is how horrendous a state we were in when he arrived. He needs to make better signings and realise that if players already here think they can cruise through games without maximum effort than they should be out of the squad. 

WoolfordsHearts
28 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

Said since day 1 Robbie. Should NOT be back at hearts. 
NO STYLE NO BOTTLE PHOODLE GET TO france

You'll need a boeing 747 if you're putting that on yer banner.🙄

WoolfordsHearts
31 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

Said since day 1 Robbie. Should NOT be back at hearts. 
NO STYLE NO BOTTLE PHOODLE GET TO france

Edited by WoolfordsHearts

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I’m far from impressed with Robbie so far. The only mitigation I have is how horrendous a state we were in when he arrived. He needs to make better signings and realise that if players already here think they can cruise through games without maximum effort than they should be out of the squad. 

The fact that we are playing in the Championship negates any possible mitigation. He’s just a poor manager.

1 minute ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

You'll need a boeing 747 if you're putting that on yer banner.🙄

Gawd help the French that'll be the auld alliance rooked then

Leveins Battalion

As pissed off as I am it really is going to take years to sort Leveins mess 🤣

Actually criminal what has happened to Hearts

9 minutes ago, savage said:

Didn't want to be this guy but Robbie is a poor manager.  Poor tactics,  poor signings and we look like we need a change again.  I wanted to see stendel build a team.  Went overboard to get him and his staff then just let him go. 

This.

Robbie was great during our last spell in championship. Good attacking football but completely changed that during the summer dismantling the team and introduced the boring predictable possession orientated style we have suffered since (Stendel games aside). Was happy when he left.

Things maybe didn't work out enough for Stendel on the park but I'm sure he would have kept us up if the season had been played out. If nothing else at least I was entertained when  the result went against us. We wouldn't be witnessing this dross if he was still here.  He was treated dreadfully by the club.

I didn't want Robbie back and wouldn't have renewed my season ticket if my pal hadn't done so before let him know my thoughts. I won't next season if he's still here irrespective of what league we are in. I will have some wet painted walls to watch.

1 minute ago, euan 10 said:

Neil Harris anyone Just been sacked by Cardiff he must like us played in testimonial he done well at millwall 

**** no he was desperate at Millwall at the end and Ballsed it at Cardiff with more resources

2 hours ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Based on what? 

Only being 3-0 down to Raith at home?

No going to reply to everyone who responded to my calm down post. As expected we get beat and only due to McDonald playing like the best keeper in the world as he has something to prove and there’s a few pant wetters on here greetin.

listen mission this year win the league and go back up. It’ll sometime no be pretty but we will go back up. We obviously don’t have the money or will to replace the has beens like Berra. 

I am sure we will win the league and the pandemic will ease. We will the recruit the players we need for a top6 SPL finish. 

J.T.F.Robertson
25 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

A lot of our players seem to think they just need to turn up to win matches. In our current league they will get away with that but when the other team is up for it they get found out. 

Surely they'd be disabused of that notion when for the most part for years now, our "players" have struggled to prove they're capable of any such thing.

I've pretty much given up on the mental aspect thing and concluded most of our signings have simply been shite, for years now.

3 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

We're not top of the league then?

Ffs!!! If you are happy to watch that bunch of imposters with no direction from the sidelines then fair enough 

some of us seen these performances last time around and it’s Groundhog Day 

14 minutes ago, Dsjambo said:

Robbie does this every time we lose, absolutely kidding himself. Early days for GMS but I said he was a lightweight waste of space when we signed him, if he was any good he would be ripping these teams up.

Far too early to write off GMS but he looked very lightweight out there.

Just now, glynnlondon said:

**** no he was desperate at Millwall at the end and Ballsed it at Cardiff with more resources

Just wanting someone like that someone like that Kilmarnock went with Clarke the newco have Stevie g even Motherwell get Alexander 

Just now, Thomaso said:

His first start for us and he did a couple good things but never seemed to get fully into the game. Needs to get up to pace I imagine/hope.   

7 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

We're not top of the league then?

Yeah, we're top of the championship filled with absolute dugshite teams. And we just got beat from Raith Rovers for the first time since 1993. Everything is awesome.  

4 minutes ago, suds66 said:

Neilson being found out time and time again. 

My 10 year old nephew could do a better job.

Needs emptied pronto.

He has certainly been found out against our main rivals - Dunfermline, Dundee and now Raith! He has to reverse that trend in the next two games or we are right back in a battle!

Edited by Thomaso

The Real Maroonblood
24 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Wanted him out last time, was delighted when he left.

did not want him back again.

I just don’t rate him.

This.

Just now, euan 10 said:

Just wanting someone like that someone like that Kilmarnock went with Clarke the newco have Stevie g even Motherwell get Alexander 

Agree we need someone who's not a safe appointment (read piss poor ) which is budges default position but trust me it's not bomber unless we want more shit in game management with no changes till the horse has bolted.

10 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Leveins mess will not be fixed by repeating his mistakes.

Edited by Japan Jambo
typo

julienbrellier

other teams around us dropped points, still top of the league but poor performance. we should have won with the number of second half chances, mcdonald was incredible and we hit the woodwork several time.

Two big games coming up, a couple more bad results/performances and its time to worry but no need to get all negative at this point. Neilson should be given time we are still on track.

9 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

This in spades. Whether Robbie is the man for the job remains to be seen. Punters saying he should be doing better in this league are correct but some of our league cup results in previous seasons show how utterly terrible we had become. 

quockerwodgerjambo
6 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Playing in the USA for the last few seasons, flying to games big match experience. Tynecastle was set up to show case his talents, he didn't get going because the side as a whole was a complete let down today. He is a top player from the videos i have watched from his time in the USA recently, a lot of them are from training sessions to be fair. He has the back ground as a successful SPL player. Time is on his side, i believe he will need to get a few games in him before he can be truly judged.

11 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

No going to reply to everyone who responded to my calm down post. As expected we get beat and only due to McDonald playing like the best keeper in the world as he has something to prove and there’s a few pant wetters on here greetin.

listen mission this year win the league and go back up. It’ll sometime no be pretty but we will go back up. We obviously don’t have the money or will to replace the has beens like Berra. 

I am sure we will win the league and the pandemic will ease. We will the recruit the players we need for a top6 SPL finish. 

Everyone keeps saying that just like they kept saying “we won’t go down”. 

I

4 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

Agree we need someone who's not a safe appointment (read piss poor ) which is budges default position but trust me it's not bomber unless we want more shit in game management with no changes till the horse has bolted.

Budge has made mistake after mistake in appointing our management team, she cannot get it right

quockerwodgerjambo
1 minute ago, HMFC 86 said:

Budge has made mistake after mistake in appointing our management team, she cannot get it right

Would be Keegan and Souness for me.

May as well ask.

Toxteth O'Grady

There is nothing to suggest we will ever see successful top flight football for a long as Ann Budge is in charge. There are far too many people employed who have little or nothing to do with making the football better. 

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Everyone keeps saying that just like they kept saying “we won’t go down”. 

I

Difference is n relegation season was we were a lot of points behind in the SPL. This time we are 6 points in the lead of a poor league. We will be fine let’s just support Robbie. I am not his biggest fan however why is it we get on his back when we have Stendel our backing? 

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )