Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

14 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

I have never had a go a AB...I tend not to over react like a lot do on here and in 'real life' too.  

However there comes a point where serious questions have to be asked, and Miss B is the comment factor in how spineless we have been for years. It's hers totally and she calls the shots. RN won't walk, she won't learn from previous obvious mistakes. I hate to say it, but until she goes, this ain't gonna improve. She needs to go. In the midst of a pandemic not ideal but we need to get the club away from her, and get a mindset and mentality back deserving of what we all know is our club. 

Even if we didn't say it, the doco gave a wee snipet of the mentality of the club behind the scenes are we are as soft as it comes. That filters through from top to bottom.

It's soul destroying being a Jambo, it really is... 😕

Sad to say I'm also of this mindset now. Never criticised AB as without her we wouldn't have a club, but it's time to go, the documentary didn't fill me with confidence. 

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

22 minutes ago, And he’s not praying! said:

Bongo has free reign on here to abuse whoever he wants to.

The moderators are a ****in joke.

Others get thread banned/suspended for less.

Not Bongo tho. 

That's utter nonsense as I received a warning for my comment, not that the moderators need to tell you that, who do you think you are? 

21 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Official arseholes thread more likes. We’ve been mostly pish for years yet 12 league games in some fud resurrects this thread. Shameful. Needs time to rebuild then judge. 

Spot on.

lost in space
4 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

:bwcornette:

12 games + league cup and scottish cup games. That is enough games to show any tactical ability or lack of it.

Just now, Chuck Berry said:

Sad to say I'm also of this mindset now. Never criticised AB as without her we wouldn't have a club, but it's time to go, the documentary didn't fill me with confidence. 

I am resigned to the fact that whilst she is there we will continue to be laughable to every other set of fans, and quite rightly so. She saved us, and to that end, she should protect that legacy, but she is going down the Levein route now where most sensible people can tell they bring nothing but issues to the club, and the legacy that should have been protected, like Levein, is now in grave danger. I won't rant and rave about her as it won't change anything. She needs to remove herself from the club ASAP and we need to get back to the proper Hearts mindset and desire I was brought up with. 

24 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

I said it on the main match thread but that's 1 win and 3 defeats in the 4 matches against Dundee, Raith and Dunfermline this season - our main challengers in the league. 

We are very very lucky that all 3 have been dropping points in other games or this could be a very different situation that we find ourselves in. If this form in big matches continues over the next 2 games then this will become a very serious situation. 

Absolutely no point in fighting back for a glorious defeat against Celtic (quite frankly we shat the bed first half in that game) if we can't do it in the games that matter in this league. 

It was good of Budge to fight in the courts last summer but what we really need is a similar level of determination on the football pitch. Our relegation was extremely unfair last season but truth be told we'd have probably gone down anyway. 

There is something rotten at our club - similar to how Aberdeen were for the best part of two decades after the mid 90's. 

Leadership starts from the top. We have been too soft for 5 years. Until that changes nothing will of any significance.

2 minutes ago, lost in space said:

12 games + league cup and scottish cup games. That is enough games to show any tactical ability or lack of it.

12 games to fix years of shite ? Nonsense. 

29 minutes ago, HighTimes said:

He kept playing Periera - I'll never forgive Stendel for that. That useless excuse for a keeper cost us enough points by himself for us to have stayed up otherwise.

If he hadn't played Pereira he'd still be in charge (assuming budge hadn't already got rid of him). 

I think he kept playing him because he was decent in training, Stendel seems to be very much a manager where you graft in training, you get played. His arse obviously just fell out when the pressure was on. Unfortunately by the time Stendel would have realised this it was too late anyway.

I would like to see him back with a good budget and no budge hanging over him but it's not likely, he was treated appallingly by her.

Ainsley Harriott
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Agree the issues lie with our experienced players who never seem to step up when needed 

32 minutes ago, Australis said:

No leadership on or off the park

The players dont seem to know what they should be doing, especially every first half of games

Imagine what our away performances will be like at Hamilton and St Mirren if he does get us back up.

I get the feeling the experienced player we have do not respect him

We are boring, slow and unorganised.

You won't have to wait until Hamilton / St Mirren - we've got an away game on Tuesday. 

1 minute ago, iainmac said:

You won't have to wait until Hamilton / St Mirren - we've got an away game on Tuesday. 

The pressure is really on Robbie and the team to win that one now. 

30 minutes ago, And he’s not praying! said:

Bongo has free reign on here to abuse whoever he wants to.

The moderators are a ****in joke.

Others get thread banned/suspended for less.

Not Bongo tho. 

Real cry baby stuff. 

46 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Everyone is responsible but ultimately the manager sets the tone and style you play in.

Why oh why does a Hearts team still find it hard to start games with real urgency, tenacity and impose itself properly?   

No game of football is easy, the opposition aren’t going to let you do what you want , but don’t let them do what they want!  Hearts have truly lost the natural ability to compete. Something that was always a default for Hearts as a minimum in the past. 

It’s like our players just don’t have the appetite to really put in hard work until they are cornered and have no choice but to.  

A long time ago Craig Levein said you have to win the battle before the Football game . (Probably the only decent thing I can remember him saying)

Its a pity neither him or his Trainee paid much heed to it!!

I agree first half terrible. We need to sort out our defence, don’t think Haliday has shown anything. Need to play best team from start. Maybe being too clever thinking we can tire them out then bring top team on.  Backfired big style today. 

but.....

What do we think of Robbie, financially supported by Ann, signing GMS, trying to get Ginelly perm and extend Irving’s contract and the style of football last 30 mins?  

clearly all pee’d when we get beat but it’s not all bad. Objective for this Season, win the League and start to build for Prem think we aren’t far off with both.  

32 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Something to do with the Hibs Scottish Cup. Because he "let them win", he's obviously a Catholic sympathiser, which in turn makes him a Celtic fan, which is why they added the 'h'. 

Why does the h get added cause he’s a Celtic fan? 

Thanks for the reply anyway. 

3 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Those players really need to rally round and produce a performance on Tuesday. 

kingantti1874
Just now, williamgerrard said:

Said since day 1 Robbie. Should NOT be back at hearts. 
NO STYLE NO BOTTLE PHOODLE GET TO france

In all honesty, the phoodle chat is utterly ****ing pathetic, the language of ****ing Jakie weapons.

makes me forget all about the pish performance and my anger at the result.

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The pressure is really on Robbie and the team to win that one now. 

I think he'll set up for a 0-0 as "it's a difficult place to go". 

Look out for him blaming the referee for today's debacle as he's got form for that. 

The red card is nothing more than a deflection tactic. 

Edited by iainmac

Салатные палочки
Just now, Des Lynam said:

Why does the h get added cause he’s a Celtic fan? 

Thanks for the reply anyway. 

'Bhoys' etc. 

1 minute ago, gowestjambo said:

A long time ago Craig Levein said you have to win the battle before the Football game . (Probably the only decent thing I can remember him saying)

Its a pity neither him or his Trainee paid much heed to it!!

A lot of our players seem to think they just need to turn up to win matches. In our current league they will get away with that but when the other team is up for it they get found out. 

1 minute ago, Sid said:

I agree first half terrible. We need to sort out our defence, don’t think Haliday has shown anything. Need to play best team from start. Maybe being too clever thinking we can tire them out then bring top team on.  Backfired big style today. 

but.....

What do we think of Robbie, financially supported by Ann, signing GMS, trying to get Ginelly perm and extend Irving’s contract and the style of football last 30 mins?  

clearly all pee’d when we get beat but it’s not all bad. Objective for this Season, win the League and start to build for Prem think we aren’t far off with both.  

Three in midfield to begin with. 

Салатные палочки
Just now, davemclaren said:

A lot of our players seem to think they just need to turn up to win matches. In our current league they will get away with that but when the other team is up for it they get found out. 

Every team is up for it against us. 

The way we were shat on by every other club bar a few last year it should be us that's up for it. 

2 minutes ago, iainmac said:

I think he'll set up for a 0-0 as "it's a difficult place to go". 

Look out for him blaming the referee for today's debacle as he's got firm for that. 

The red card is nothing more than a deflection tactic. 

Three in midfield to begin with. Overrun in there today. 

2 minutes ago, Sid said:

but.....

Hopefully maybe but the last few years of blunders would anybody be surprised to see it continue. We don't look like turning it around don't think Neilson is the answer

22 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

This. Its all a bit too cosy at Tynecastle these days. Neilson was most definitely a job for one of the boys. 

It's telling that the Dundee United fans didn't give a shiny shite that he left them for us. As much as I wanted to get it up them, they just didn't care. 

The MK Dons fans could not wait to see the back of him. I spoke to one of their Sponsors who said he had the personality of a wet dishcloth. He left with a very tidy sum in his back pocket.

lost in space
13 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It would be if he signed suitable players, selected an attacking team, gave them roles that they understood and MOTIVATED them.

Robbie has to take responsibility but he was badly let down by the players today.  Too many of them think they can just turn up and they will automatically win this league.  This is precisely why I hoped we would have a clear out last summer and build a team around youth and senior players who had not been part of our relegation.

Naismith, Boyce, Halliday as a start need to pull the finger out pronto or they won't be here next season.

56 minutes ago, Tazio said:

They’re shite, no argument from me here. But Stendel was the classic case of a manager coming in and underestimating the league and thinking crap players from foreign leagues would be good enough. I’m not defending Neilson I’m saying there’s no proof Stendel was the answer. 

At least there was positive signs under Stendel and exciting football. Plus he had some passion. There is none of that under Neilson. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, gowestjambo said:

The MK Dons fans could not wait to see the back of him. I spoke to one of their Sponsors who said he had the personality of a wet dishcloth. He left with a very tidy sum in his back pocket.

That league was competitive so naturally he didn’t cope with it. He’s ****ing shite

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Finlay James said:

Robbie has to take responsibility but he was badly let down by the players today.  Too many of them think they can just turn up and they will automatically win this league.  This is precisely why I hoped we would have a clear out last summer and build a team around youth and senior players who had not been part of our relegation.

Naismith, Boyce, Halliday as a start need to pull the finger out pronto or they won't be here next season.

Nah. Budge’s holiday camp will put them up indefinitely. They know they’re at a club with no standards or ambition. Just keep drawing the cash as Mary Poppins does her knitting

Didn't want to be this guy but Robbie is a poor manager.  Poor tactics,  poor signings and we look like we need a change again.  I wanted to see stendel build a team.  Went overboard to get him and his staff then just let him go. 

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Nah. Budge’s holiday camp will put them up indefinitely. They know they’re at a club with no standards or ambition. Just keep drawing the cash as Mary Poppins does her knitting

Sadly, you're probably right

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, steve123 said:

Cant find any comments from him, have there been any yet ?

Too busy having coffee and cake with Ann.

1 minute ago, lost in space said:

It would be if he signed suitable players, selected an attacking team, gave them roles that they understood and MOTIVATED them.

I don’t agree. I’m sure we both agreed on several threads that CL destroyed the club, signings, attitude, training, fitness. ****ing ruined it. Stendel tried to do too much at once and the players didn’t fully buy into it. So now Robbie is up. Would I have appointed him? No. Does he deserve time? Absolutely. 12 games is **** all compared to the mess the club is in. 

It's like Levein all over again, game after game the same people who do sweet F A getting a game next time, same tactics and same shower of non trying lazy *******s on the park again, either he changes or he can F 0ff.

Red card after the match! Blaming the referee for your teams garbage performance is a sign he is losing the plot - leave that kind of shit to Lennon FFS!

Hopefully the ref puts in a damning report and he's given 4 or 5 game suspension.

Should drastically improve our performances, not having him in the dugout.

6 minutes ago, steve123 said:

Cant find any comments from him, have there been any yet ?

His MO in previous defeats is to blame the referee. I fear the red card will be leading us down the deflection path. 

Just now, Thomaso said:

Red card after the match! Blaming the referee for your teams garbage performance is a sign he is losing the plot - leave that kind of shit to Lennon FFS!

But Neilson never takes responsibility for the teams poor performance, there’s always an excuse. He was like that in his previous time here and it’s exactly the same now. We will not progress with him in charge, but he’s unsackable with Budge in place. Totally depressing 

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )