Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Randy Marsh said:

I had never heard of this forum before.  Just went on it.   Is it for folk banned from here? 😂

Pretty Much. 

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, Randy Marsh said:

I had never heard of this forum before.  Just went on it.   Is it for folk banned from here? 😂

I googled Talk Hearts,

How many from here are on that forum,come on hands up.

Bazzas right boot
56 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’m assistant manager in a pub, I’ve worked there for 14 years now and have a pretty good relationship with my boss. 
I have a UG masters degree from UoE in History, graduated in 2011 but never quite used it for various reasons. 
But thanks for denigrating not only my job, and those of thousands of others, and my lifestyle choices. 
Hibee Al knows what I do, although he missed the self deprecating humour in that post, no surprise really. 
Im sure a little emoji at the end makes it all a joke though eh 🖕🏾😆😂

Are you assistant manager or assistant to the manager.... 

intro-1562620300.jpg

9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I'd rather have Harold shipman than Cathro in charge. 

It's just a shame when Robbie left you declared that it was time for Levein to step up as Director of Football, then defended him for the next three years, eh? 

Just now, Weakened Offender said:

If you think the current situation the club is in is a shitstorm then you must be about 16.

If you're over 35 then you're a clown. 

We are playing lower league football for the second time in my lifetime.  It's hardly a bed of roses.  We haven't won a cup in soon to be 9 years and haven't even qualified for Europe in years.  

15 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I wonder just how many of the 8 regular posters who make up “Talk Hearts” are active on this thread?

Got to be at least 8 😂😂

Thought that word was banned here!

Weakened Offender
8 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

We are playing lower league football for the second time in my lifetime.  It's hardly a bed of roses.  We haven't won a cup in soon to be 9 years and haven't even qualified for Europe in years.  

We have been in the last two Scottish Cup finals, coming very close twice. 

Last season was a pitiful mess and is the reason we are where we are. There have been considerable changes since and things look a lot better on and off the park. 

Noone said it was a bed of roses, it's not a shitshow though. 2014 was a shitshow, 2004 was a shitshow and the 70s and early 80s were a shitshow. 

Folk need to get a grip and stop whinging like entitled pricks. 

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’m assistant manager in a pub, I’ve worked there for 14 years now and have a pretty good relationship with my boss. 
I have a UG masters degree from UoE in History, graduated in 2011 but never quite used it for various reasons. 
But thanks for denigrating not only my job, and those of thousands of others, and my lifestyle choices. 
Hibee Al knows what I do, although he missed the self deprecating humour in that post, no surprise really. 
Im sure a little emoji at the end makes it all a joke though eh 🖕🏾😆😂

Ah the best form of defence is attack.  Is that right Hibee Rab? 

I don't spend all day every day criticising HMFC like you Hibee Rab.  I don't have super fitness coaches for friends who rubbish our medical/fitness staff.

Do everyone a favour, shut your mouth for 5 minutes and contemplate how you can look for the positives in what's going on instead of being a perpetually miserable sod.

And if you were ever a flying winger, my auntie's the Queen.

I can well believe you have a degree in History because all you seem to do is rake up the past.

Get a life, start looking for positives and back the club instead of openly displaying the venom from within you.  Without seeking to demean your role as an assistant manager in a pub, it is a far cry from being a football manager in a multi million pound enterprise.

10 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Last season was a pitiful mess and is the reason we are where we are. There have been considerable changes since and things look a lot better on and off the park. 

Noone said it was a bed of roses, it's not a shitshow though. 2014 was a shitshow, 2004 was a shitshow and the 70s and early 80s were a shitshow. 

So was Hibs, we laughed in their faces.

Last season was a mess following on from a previous season of mess, following on by the one prior to that.  

Fair point about the other years but in comparison to them we should NEVER have found ourselves where we are now.  Levein and Budge had a clean slate with no debt and a chance to build football operations for years to come.  Five years later we have won feck all, spunked millions and are back where it started. 

After three years of utter shite, while saving the club and putting money in every single month to watch it get wasted on one disaster after the next people aren't acting self entitled, if it was the equivalent of Aberdeen fans moaning about McIness I could see your point but as it stands we are a Championship club out of one of the seasons trophies this year to part time shite and we have a long, long way to go until the team on the pitch match the ambitions of the supporters as the third (or even fourth) best team in this country.  

27 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

9 years 😂

My old man was in his 40s before he seen Hearts win a trophy. 

Rangers, who have spent millions upon millions haven’t won anything in longer.

Just now, DS98 said:

9 years 😂

My old man was in his 40s before he seen Hearts win a trophy. 

Rangers, who have spent millions upon millions haven’t won anything in longer.

That makes it alright then?  In they 9 years we have found ourselves in the Championship twice also.   In that time St Johnstone, Inverness ,Aberdeen Ross County and Hibs have all won honors with one of four diddies soon to again. 

2 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Plenty people have, including you numerous times.  Especially when trying to cover up the Cathro disaster and Levein ruining the club.  "Aye but Robbie wouldn't have left if it wasn't for goons in our support" etc etc. 

Absolutely this. Smiths right hubzz has come out with this pish endlessly 

3 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

That makes it alright then?  In they 9 years we have found ourselves in the Championship twice also.   In that time St Johnstone, Inverness ,Aberdeen Ross County and Hibs have all won honors with one of four diddies soon to again. 

Yes. That does make it alright. Let’s go through these teams shall we?

St Johnstone- 1 trophy in history

ICT- 1 trophy in history

Aberdeen- 1 (league cup) in 30 years

Ross County- 1 trophy in history

Hibs- 1st big cup in 114 years

If you think winning 3 Scottish cups in the last 20 odd years is bad then Hearts ain’t the team for you mate. 

58 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

You are thinking your way through it, admit it.

Nothing to do with being busy enjoying the festivities.

LOL

Just trying to remember and get who we all have and who's out on loan. 

Its going to be a bible that's why 😂

3 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

Absolutely this. Smiths right hubzz has come out with this pish endlessly 

Reading through the last few pages it's clear another meltdown is taking place. Hopefully he'll get a longer ban than last time.

Gorgie Boot boy
6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Just trying to remember and get who we all have and who's out on loan. 

Its going to be a bible that's why 😂

I told you there is a reason why i asked you to do it.You are learning to think.

Exactly the way it should be.

43 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

:facepalm: Your either under 12 or your hibs. Some folk on here waited 35 years between cup wins.

Just now, jambo3tevie said:

:facepalm: Your either under 12 or your hibs. Some folk on here waited 35 years between cup wins.

We should be looking for better than we used to do though and he’s right about Europe as well. It’s been very disappointing  recently. 

Gorgie Boot boy
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

We should be looking for better than we used to do though and he’s right about Europe as well. It’s been very disappointing  recently. 

We all feel shite with everything that has gone on during a miserable spell of shite football.

I cannot guarantee it you or am i in the know, those days are not so far away.

Right now it is ll about getting back to where we want to be.

Need lads like you to help us get there.

HHGH

48 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

I agree with your post apart from the last line.  In Scotland the only entitled supporters are from Celtic.  This has been demonstrated in the last month.

Just now, Gorgie Boot boy said:

We all feel shite with everything that has gone on during a miserable spell of shite football.

I cannot guarantee it you or am i in the know, those days are not so far away.

Right now it is ll about getting back to where we want to be.

Need lads like you to help us get there.

HHGH

Don’t disagree. I’m feeling positive about the future as well. If we were playing ayr United last season and went 2-1 down, I’d have bet on us losing 2-1. 

21 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Yes. That does make it alright. Let’s go through these teams shall we?

St Johnstone- 1 trophy in history

ICT- 1 trophy in history

Aberdeen- 1 (league cup) in 30 years

Ross County- 1 trophy in history

Hibs- 1st big cup in 114 years

If you think winning 3 Scottish cups in the last 20 odd years is bad then Hearts ain’t the team for you mate. 

9 minutes ago, jambo3tevie said:

You both are missing the point.

These Trophy's were up for grabs.

And we weren't quoted. 

Celtic have dominated the last 4 years and I fear Rangers/Celtic may well dominate the Trophy's ahead. This year's LC could be an odd one.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

It's just a shame when Robbie left you declared that it was time for Levein to step up as Director of Football, then defended him for the next three years, eh? 

Getting defence mixed up with support. 

I will support most if not every person who puts on the maroon. 

23 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Don’t disagree. I’m feeling positive about the future as well. If we were playing ayr United last season and went 2-1 down, I’d have bet on us losing 2-1. 

Good point and this is what the loud mouthed Robbie haters can’t argue with. 

38 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Sorry, thought I was posting in the Robbie Neilson thread. 

So was I until hijacked about Budge Cathro and Levein. 

27 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

What about Alloa and Dunfermline this season? 

7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Getting defence mixed up with support. 

I will support most if not every person who puts on the maroon. 

Even if they are wasting millions and setting the club back years? Fair enough.  You can surely see why others would have an alternative viewpoint though? 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Weakened Offender said:

:greatpost:

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

So was I until hijacked about Budge Cathro and Levein. 

You hijacked yourself! 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Even if they are wasting millions and setting the club back years? Fair enough.  You can surely see why others would have an alternative viewpoint though? 

Every manager I know wasted money and got sacked for being shite, maybe the exception being Burley. 

I don't still go on about them. 

CL left as manager 14 months ago, if you can't get behind Robbie and the team now, the problem is yours. 

Just now, Last Laff said:

We lack pace. If you watch those games back, by the time we got the ball up the park they had their entire defence positioned and ready for us. It was the same last season against minor sides, we faced an 11 man defence because of slow build up and nobody driving the ball forward. Very frustrating to watch and the players often got frustrated as well and just hoofed the ball up the park. We don’t need 5 or 6 pacy players but we do need a couple on the park who are singled minded, determined and fast enough to drive at other teams at every opportunity and put them on the back foot 

Neilson knows this and the players he has signed show he knows it. Ginnely gives us exactly those qualities and he’s not a fantastic player but his attributes balance the side out. He was clearly aiming for the same thing with Frear and Roberts but he failed. 

The difference between the signings this season and in previous seasons are that we are getting players in the positions we need. Keeper, centre half, wingers. Some have been failures but at least he’s aiming for the right positions. 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

We lack pace. If you watch those games back, by the time we got the ball up the park they had their entire defence positioned and ready for us. It was the same last season against minor sides, we faced an 11 man defence because of slow build up and nobody driving the ball forward. Very frustrating to watch and the players often got frustrated as well and just hoofed the ball up the park. We don’t need 5 or 6 pacy players but we do need a couple on the park who are singled minded, determined and fast enough to drive at other teams at every opportunity and put them on the back foot 

Neilson knows this and the players he has signed show he knows it. Ginnely gives us exactly those qualities and he’s not a fantastic player but his attributes balance the side out. He was clearly aiming for the same thing with Frear and Roberts but he failed. 

The difference between the signings this season and in previous seasons are that we are getting players in the positions we need. Keeper, centre half, wingers. Some have been failures but at least he’s aiming for the right positions. 

Good post.  Thumbs up from me. :)

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Every manager I know wasted money and got sacked for being shite, maybe the exception being Burley. 

I don't still go on about them. 

CL left as manager 14 months ago, if you can't get behind Robbie and the team now, the problem is yours. 

Where have I said I'm not getting being Neilson or the team?  In fact I've said the opposite only earlier today :lol: 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Where have I said I'm not getting being Neilson or the team?  In fact I've said the opposite only earlier today :lol: 

I said "if". 

Weakened Offender
49 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

I agree with your post apart from the last line.  In Scotland the only entitled supporters are from Celtic.  This has been demonstrated in the last month.

Fair point. 

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Agreed, but with Dunfermline we should have scored first, we didn't and they got a bit lucky. Shit happens. 

Alloa is a shocker, no surprise tho. Our lc record is beyond a ****ing joke and goes back decades. It really is a problem at our club. The lc, for whatever reason is a complete shit show for us.  It's an utter disgrace for us given our status in Scottish football. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Agreed, but with Dunfermline we should have scored first, we didn't and they got a bit lucky. Shit happens. 

Alloa is a shocker, no surprise tho. Our lc record is beyond a ****ing joke and goes back decades. It really is a problem at our club. The lc, for whatever reason is a complete shit show for us.  It's an utter disgrace for us given our status in Scottish football. 

Plastic pitches are a great leveller. 

3 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Robbie Neilson has the best win % of any manager in our history who has had more than 20 games in charge. Case closed.

Bayern Munich will be watching then in that case. 

Gorgie Boot boy
54 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Alloa was chances missed, they did not out play us.That penalty was never-land material, we learn as we go along.

Dunfermline deserved their win against us, they set up perfectly for their game.

Both sides will fall on our sword, we should not lose at this level.

So you have a point.

Gorgie Boot boy
47 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

There will be another cull in the next 6 months, players that Robbie couldn't move will go.

2 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Alloa was chances missed, they did not out play us.That penalty was never-land material, we learn as we go along.

Dunfermline deserved their win against us, they set up perfectly for their game.

Both sides will fall on our sword, we should not lose at this level.

So you have a point.

Of course they didn't outplay us, but once they scored we didn't look like replying at all.  And it was stone wall penalty. 

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, Last Laff said:

Of course they didn't outplay us, but once they scored we didn't look like replying at all.  And it was stone wall penalty. 

We agree, can do a lot better.

We will,

Just now, Gorgie Boot boy said:

There will be another cull in the next 6 months, players that Robbie couldn't move will go.

Yeah I think so. Not sure what extent Covid will affect the transfer market but I’d imagine he’ll know who he wants to keep in the medium term by now. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )