Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Nobody cares about last seasons failures bud :lol: win vs Hibs flops is par for the course for even the worst Hearts teams 

Not for RN in the main, 2 wins in 9 is below average for a Hearts manager. 

Edited by Pasquale for King
Spelling

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

2 minutes ago, DS98 said:

You have lost the plot.

Whoever the contact you had at Hearts has been bombed eh? Just admit it. That’s why you hate Neilson so much. 

And as for the semi final. We were the team in the league below. Neilson had to balance the books and sell/release a host of first team players. Neilson was 3 months behind in preparations. The game was in the balance and NEILSON changed the game by making changes to personnel and shape. Jack Ross didn’t know what to do.

Im not even a massive Neilson fan, but trying to down play our semi final result just makes you look even more pathetic. 

Aye we played great football right enough, bossed it so we did 🙄

A_A wehatethehibs
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Not for RN in the main, 2 wins in 9 is belo average for a Hearts manager. 

:lol: the straw clutching just gets more and more desperate 

17 minutes ago, DS98 said:

You have lost the plot.

Whoever the contact you had at Hearts has been bombed eh? Just admit it. That’s why you hate Neilson so much. 

And as for the semi final. We were the team in the league below. Neilson had to balance the books and sell/release a host of first team players. Neilson was 3 months behind in preparations. The game was in the balance and NEILSON changed the game by making changes to personnel and shape. Jack Ross didn’t know what to do.

Im not even a massive Neilson fan, but trying to down play our semi final result just makes you look even more pathetic. 

Trying to down play our semi final result? We regularly beat hibs at Hampden, have i to get all Leeds united because Robbie did it?. 

19 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Aye we played great football right enough, bossed it so we did 🙄

****ing wasteful that day. Still grates

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

:lol: the straw clutching just gets more and more desperate 

Straw clutching, 2 wins in 9 games against Hibs? Fact. 

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Trying to down play our semi final result? We regularly beat hibs at Hampden, have i to get all Leeds united because Robbie did it?. 

No Hearts manager has ever lost to them there 😆, they only win one SC every century though 😂

A_A wehatethehibs
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Straw clutching, 2 wins in 9 games against Hibs? Fact. 

Yep, slowly the negatives are slipping away and you folks clutch to the last few straws as there’s nothing really relevant from this season to criticise other than nitpicking about low wage cheap fringe squad players like Frear 

10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

No Hearts manager has ever lost to them there 😆, they only win one SC every century though 😂

Aye and guess who was in charge when they done it 😂😂😂😏😏😏

ScandinavianJambo
44 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Just go to happyclappers.com

Rather be a happy clapper then be this depressing. WTF is going on in this thread???

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Oh c'mon, don't say that you weren't like WTF when we went 2-1 down. 

In all honesty last season I'd have gone, "That's us beat". Today I went, "Half hour to sort this out", and we did

Neilsons doing fine so far.  I doubt he will ever take us to the next level as a manager but as a guy who is in charge of getting us out this shit heap and probably hoping for top six next season he’s alright. 

5 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

In all honesty last season I'd have gone, "That's us beat". Today I went, "Half hour to sort this out", and we did

Did you expect us to sort it out though? I wasn't so sure at the time, and that's against Ayr United. 

kingantti1874
Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

Did you expect us to sort it out though? I wasn't so sure at the time, and that's against Ayr United. 

oh ffs.. ayr were never in the game.. 😆 as soon as they scored we battered the shite out of them..  could have been anything.. 

stop searching for drama where there is none 

Pasquale for King
34 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Yep, slowly the negatives are slipping away and you folks clutch to the last few straws as there’s nothing really relevant from this season to criticise other than nitpicking about low wage cheap fringe squad players like Frear 

I could rip Into lots of things if I wanted to, we could be here all day. There are always positives and negatives if you want to find them. 
We are currently on a good run of form and long may it continue. 

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

images.jpeg-19.jpg

Brilliant tackle, great hard and low penalty, amazing winner in Basel. 
That’s his ten years as a player covered, can we move on to his managerial career?

12 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Naismith called the shots as soon as he came on. Huge influence on the team. 

Robbie is the man to get us back promoted and challenging for Europe. Only 1 window so far which wasn’t easy due to Covid and court cases. Needs time to sort out the squad

7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

That’s his ten years as a player covered, can we move on to his managerial career?

Don't forget his throw ins!!

As a mangers he's won the league we are in twice, will win it again this season, I believe we were second in the SPL when he left. Not too shabby eh

download.jpeg-12.jpg

Edited by Longbaws

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

1st season: destroyed rangers and hibs - champions

2nd season: 3rd in first season back

3rd season: 2nd when he left

wins championship for DUFC

4th season: picked up a broken squad .. knocked out the hibs in the semi final, extremely unlucky not to win cup after dominating large parts of game against the quadruple treble winners and  has won 7 out of 8 league fixtures. Scored 6 * 2 and 5* 1 in home fixtures.

His managerial career for hearts has been nothing other than a complete success. Statistically one of our best ever managers.. 

the end !!! 

honestly folk need to get a ****ing grip.. 

Edited by kingantti1874

The fact there's folk that are still using a derby collapse that happened *checks notes* coming up 5 EFFING YEARS AGO as a stick to beat Robbie with shows that there's really not a whole lot of ammunition atm. 

1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

You seriously going to compare, that hearts side that i will give you was class, but that hibs side weren't shit themselves, they had brown winner, Kevin Thomson did he not win a league? Whittaker? Ah he never won anything did he? Riordan? Nope?. 

Probably hibs best academy years as a club. 

You have just compared that Hearts and Hibs side, please shut up. 

The Hibs team that shipped four goals to Hearts on three separate occasions that season?

Why should I shut up?

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

3rd season: 3rd when we left

4th season: picked up a broken squad .. knocked out the hibs in the semi final, extremely unlucky not to win cup after dominating large parts of game against the quadruple treble winners and  has won 7 out of 8 league fixtures. Scored 6 * 2 and 5* 1 in home fixtures.

His managerial career for hearts has been nothing other than a complete success. Statistically one of our best ever managers.. 

the end !!! 

👍

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

The fact there's folk that are still using a derby collapse that happened *checks notes* coming up 5 EFFING YEARS AGO as a stick to beat Robbie with shows that there's really not a whole lot of ammunition atm. 

they are bizarre ***** 😂, probably jambos who started supporting hearts in 2005 /2006 and have a weird warped view of reality and expectations that we can still attract players like Janny, Rudi etc. 

but no no, we should bin him and go back a get Stendel (who I liked btw) but a guy who only realised after he left he should probably have played to the strengths of the players we had, rather than the players he wanted.. and without doubt played a part in the outcome of last season..

still he went balls deep in every minute of every fixture. I miss watching teams simply wait for a deflection or a ball over the top and we were completely ****ed.

it was very entertaining watching hearts get hosed by everyone 😂😂😂😂

Edited by kingantti1874

I really liked Daniel Stendel, as the username suggests. The win at Easter Road was terrific. 

However. He also lost a home derby. How many of our permanent managers never beat Hibs at Tynecastle?

I bet it’s not a long list. One off games can prove any facts you like. 

7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

3rd season: 2nd when he left

the end !!! 

This would be a really nice post to end the thread

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

Don't forget his throw ins!!

As a mangers he's won the league we are in twice, will win it again this season, I believe we were second in the SPL when he left. Not too shabby eh

download.jpeg-12.jpg

His throw ins were murder, two goals ever from them. 
His managerial record is good for us in both divisions, yet he still divides the support.  
United fans were happy to see him go, as many Hearts fan were and MK Dons fans too. 
He probably would’ve won the league last season but it wasn’t finished, remember us being demoted not relegated?

We have to hope he has learned certain lessons, beating Hibs is a brilliant start to righting that wrong, and that we can continue to improve. 

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

This would be a really nice post to end the thread

the usual suspects will disappear for. Page or 2 then return like a bad case of athletes foot.. they are a disease, the sort of “fans” who hold the club back.

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

they are bizarre ***** 😂, probably jambos who started supporting hearts in 2005 /2006 and have a weird warped view of reality and expectations that we can still attract players like Janny, Rudi etc. 

Like I get some folk feel DS was hard done by due to the Covid shutdown and I personally liked the guy and wanted it to work but it's almost like theres people on here who now want RN to actually fail so they can go "I told you so", and when that isn't happening they start to microanalyse & nit pick at everything the club do in order to back up their shite opinions even if theres F all there.

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

Like I get some folk feel DS was hard done by due to the Covid shutdown and I personally liked the guy and wanted it to work but it's almost like theres people on here who now want RN to actually fail so they can go "I told you so", and when that isn't happening they start to microanalyse & nit pick at everything the club do in order to back up their shite opinions even if theres F all there.

that is exactly correct.. I don’t know many jambos who didn’t like Stendel.. how could you not like the guy.. if he’d had more time Or come in summer 19 I’m 100% sure he’d have been a success..  but he wasn’t, he was unlucky with circumstances but he also ****ed up.. there is no doubt about it.. I genuinely hope the guy goes into great success.  Robbie neilson is treated like shite by a very small minority in our support.. they need to get a grip.. he deserves respect and he deserves credit for the things he has done at hearts as a player AND as a manager.. if he ****s up he deserves criticism.. like everyone else.. 2016 was hibs year, they were destined to win the cup, they were lucky as **** like we were in 1998.. it was simply their time.  To hold one result against the guy is pathetic. Utterly pathetic.. 

Edited by kingantti1874

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

I really liked Daniel Stendel, as the username suggests. The win at Easter Road was terrific. 

However. He also lost a home derby. How many of our permanent managers never beat Hibs at Tynecastle?

I bet it’s not a long list. One off games can prove any facts you like. 

One off games, he only played them once at home. He beat Rangers twice, Levein didn’t beat them at Tynecastle EVER. 
Mcglynn didn’t beat them either, again it was only one game though. Ivanauskas didn’t beat them either, didn’t play them at home 😆

3 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

There's a sub-culture on here who take "I told you so" sessions on the dark web, the non-risk takers and curmudgeons.

Then again,  there are some who long to say it when it goes right.

Much easier to be in the first beggar's crew, because that's life.

12 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

His throw ins were murder, two goals ever from them. 
His managerial record is good for us in both divisions, yet he still divides the support.  
United fans were happy to see him go, as many Hearts fan were and MK Dons fans too. 
He probably would’ve won the league last season but it wasn’t finished, remember us being demoted not relegated?

We have to hope he has learned certain lessons, beating Hibs is a brilliant start to righting that wrong, and that we can continue to improve. 

They say opinions are like arseholes

And dare I say it, some Hearts fans are complete and utter opinions 

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

That’s true, ironically enough it’s copying the antics of those that backed Levein and slate Stendel. 
But as someone who has watched Hearts since 1972 I want us to win everything and I’m not particularly happy to put up with even more shit than I already have. 

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

That’s true, ironically enough it’s copying the antics of those that backed Levein and slate Stendel. 
But as someone who has watched Hearts since 1972 I want us to win everything and I’m not particularly happy to put up with even more shit than I already have. 

You have put up with less shit with Robbie Neilson than any other manager.

Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

They say opinions are like arseholes

And dare I say it, some Hearts fans are complete and utter opinions 

Clever way of calling me an arsehole, lets get this clear Neilson wasn’t a great player. 

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Clever way of calling me an arsehole, lets get this clear Neilson wasn’t a great player. 

He was mostly a steady player who always gave 100%. More like him last season we wouldn’t be where we are. 

Pasquale for King
Just now, obua said:

He was mostly a steady player who always gave 100%. More like him last season we wouldn’t be where we are. 

Indeed, that’s all he was. My initial comment was Frear or Roberts don’t have his attributes. Managers usually go for guys that mirror their own style. 

Pasquale for King
30 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

You have put up with less shit with Robbie Neilson than any other manager.

Good point, still like a moan about him though 😆
Put up with him for ten years as a player though. 
Burley was ok, Sergio too. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Embarrassment for anyone critical of Neilson at Hearts. 

Had his moments for sure, but the record is pretty impressive. 

Not that I want the Championship to be his barometer but 117 goals in 44 games is pretty impressive. 

We scored plenty upon promotion too. His Achilles heel is cup games. 

Some mixed messages so far,  hope for his sake, he is able to go deep in the Scottish 

9 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I never said any of those things PFK but one thing is for sure, that was a great tackle!

HHGH

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Good point, still like a moan about him though 😆
Put up with him for ten years as a player though. 
Burley was ok, Sergio too. 

In the league Paulo was bang average bud.. and I really like him as well.. 

george burley was fantastic of course.. but we had a squad that would cost what? £30 million to put together in today’s money.. 🤷‍♂️ That will never happen again

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

I never said any of those things PFK but one thing is for sure, that was a great tackle!

HHGH

It was indeed, his penalty was pretty good too. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )