Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

3 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Nope, he’s as pissed off as us. Probably more. 

Think it’s something to do with assuming the league was over. Which is fine as we all thought that. Problem is most of these players just don’t have the mentality (or ability) to up their game. He fully believes if it was a 36 game season we would be ****ed! It’s a rut and there is nowhere near enough strong characters in the dressing room to pull out of it. Which has been evident over the last month. 

We’ll finish top. But it’s not really a case of us winning the league, it’s more that the other serious contenders losing it.

Thanks, good insights. 

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Gordon Ramsay
2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

His comments are really unbelievable. 

Doesn't come across well at all after that result. 

He's a complete wank. 

13 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Hopefully a step on the road to Neilson Out.

Whether I would prefer him to stay or not, if we win the last three games and score say 10 goals in them (big ask but not out of the question) do you think she, or any other owner, will fire a manager  who wins the league by 12-15 points and scores goals for fun in last four games of the season?  Will be a first if she does I think. 

Thanks for the promotion Robbie, but for the better of Heart of midlothian please leave 👍

Bongo 1874. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Greedy Jambo
6 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Whether I would prefer him to stay or not, if we win the last three games and score say 10 goals in them (big ask but not out of the question) do you think she, or any other owner, will fire a manager  who wins the league by 12-15 points and scores goals for fun in last four games of the season?  Will be a first if she does I think. 

He was never getting fired anyway, we're stuck with him. 

9 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Thanks for the promotion Robbie, but for the better of Heart of midlothian please leave 👍

Bongo 1874. 

Thought you said he was defo staying?

Just now, Jambo-Fox said:

All teams have a bad run ...

..... and the good ones pick up points during it ♥️♥️♥️♥️

2 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Thought you said he was defo staying?

That's what I've been told but fans can change that 👍

ford donald
Just now, Jambo-Fox said:

All teams have a bad run ...

There's bad runs,then there is playing shit every week,that's the problem that's not acceptable.

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

That's what I've been told but fans can change that 👍

He’s not going now,Budge will have been waiting eagerly for this result to sweep the past under the carpet.

On 08/04/2021 at 12:11, DS98 said:

The feeling in the dressing room is now 50/50 that Robbie will still be in charge for pre season. 

We are a poor team. There are several

players in the squad that are generally not good footballers and even more who can’t run. 

We, as a team have been able to lift ourselves during games to get over the line. Our general play has been pretty dire but we’ve been able to go up a gear.

Since January, the players have downed tools and cannot for the life of them figure out a way to pick them up again. We can no longer find another gear during games. It would genuinely be a surprise if we won any of our remaining games.

from the horses mouth. Obviously not saying which horse.

Sounds legit

Greedy Jambo

You've got to be some sort of simpleton to now think that Robbie is the man to take us forward, let's face it. 

19 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Get the prick to ****

Absolutely if he thinks that result makes amends for the shite we have put up with this season he is more deluded that I thought. I detest him. 

Took too long to change it as we were still getting results....there was no thought about how we were actually performing.

I wouldn’t be giving him the chance to make that same stubborn mistake again.....give his his winners bonus and send him along the M8.

1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

He’s not going now,Budge will have been waiting eagerly for this result to sweep the past under the carpet.

Fans can change that trust me 👍

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Fans can change that trust me 👍

You will still get the happy clappers that will buy season tickets and restart their FoH pledges.Probably enough to satisfy Queen Budge’s ego.

Jambos_1874
4 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

You will still get the happy clappers that will buy season tickets and restart their FoH pledges.Probably enough to satisfy Queen Budge’s ego.

People buy season tickets and pledge to FoH because they are fans. The club will have ups and downs and although this is about as bad as it gets I will always renew by ST and pledge as long as I can afford it. I think it is important to support the club through thick and thin, in my humble opinion at least.

Boyces beard

He still needs to go asap, thinks everythings ok because he beat Alloa at Tynecastle. Its like handing an elestoplast to some feker who has just been shot in the head with a cannon. sooner he ****s off the better.

One win does not get him of the hook. He still has questions to answer about why we can’t play like that more often. 

Good note for him to leave on.

Hopefully the league gets wrapped up this weekend so he can leave faster.

I've noticed a load of posters popping up who've said nothing for weeks and now trying to say we're all crazy for wanting him to leave. 

He needs gone before next season. If people think teams in the premiership are like Alloa they're utterly delusional.

Doesn’t change a thing for me - he needs to go at the end of the season. I thought we played ok tonight but still too much tip tapping about at the rear! Alloa were really poor at the back tonight and some of the goals were schoolboy stuff. Do you really want to go into next season with Neilson as manager? It will end up in tears again, no doubt.

Class of 75

Still needs to go. 1 win against a bottom of the Championship pub team changes nothing. Out of his depth and should not be here next season. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I would be looking for 3 more like tonight to save his soul. 

All the same I think we need a fresh vibe through the club. 

5 or 6 very good players there, mood music needs to be very different from July. It can't be just getting by

LarrysRightFoot

Changes nothing. 

Im sure in his post match interview he said along the lines of the criticism comes after a couple of draws and 1 defeat! 

sandylejambo

I think if Alloa had taken they two chances early on he would have walked this evening. still has to go soon though, give the new man time to get the signings he want in.

Sub4TiddlerMurray
10 minutes ago, Holtie said:

Doesn’t change a thing for me - he needs to go at the end of the season. I thought we played ok tonight but still too much tip tapping about at the rear! Alloa were really poor at the back tonight and some of the goals were schoolboy stuff. Do you really want to go into next season with Neilson as manager? It will end up in tears again, no doubt.

Baws.

Alloa were much better than you are giving them credit for. We were simply unstoppable tonight. There's not a team in the league that would have stopped us winning when we play like that.

If RN gets Hearts playing like he did today - and he deserves full credit for that and getting us into an unassailable lead - he also deserves a chance to manage us in the SPFL (fair play I was saying the opposite yesterday :lol:)

6 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

Baws.

Alloa were much better than you are giving them credit for. We were simply unstoppable tonight. There's not a team in the league that would have stopped us winning when we play like that.

If RN gets Hearts playing like he did today - and he deserves full credit for that and getting us into an unassailable lead - he also deserves a chance to manage us in the SPFL (fair play I was saying the opposite yesterday :lol:)

Totally, completely and utterly disagree. One good performance against Alloa and all is forgiven😩He will probably lead us into the Premier League but there is no way he will be a success at Hearts! The guys a dud!!!

Sub4TiddlerMurray
5 minutes ago, Holtie said:

Totally, completely and utterly disagree. One good performance against Alloa and all is forgiven😩He will probably lead us into the Premier League but there is no way he will be a success at Hearts! The guys a dud!!!

Chill. Enjoy today. And, be prepared to forgive if he turns this around - not saying he will but today was a major turnaround that even you cannot deny

The few remaining games will give a true reflection of the players attitudes towards the management team. Convincing performances and results will show who really cares and if we have a core to build upon. 

25 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Changes nothing. 

Im sure in his post match interview he said along the lines of the criticism comes after a couple of draws and 1 defeat! 

And what a defeat it was! 😳

6 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

Chill. Enjoy today. And, be prepared to forgive if he turns this around - not saying he will but today was a major turnaround that even you cannot deny

Ok, you’re right I am a bit stressed out with the situation at present, but the thought of another year watching mind numbing football (tonight excluded😃) is just too much for me. Let’s see how we play over the final few games👍

39 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

Baws.

He’ll revert to type next season. Boring stuffy football and happy with draws. We really do need a new fresh approach as their is so much wrong at our club.