• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

maroonplatoon87
18 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Will get a crack at our return to the premiership, he's going nowhere 👍

Potentially the worst financial decision Budge will ever make 

Enough is enough the game this Saturday against a very poor Dunfermline was a disgrace to our club. Dunfermline even managed to miss 3 sitters and thanks to a fabulous save from Craig Gordon we managed a 0-0 draw. Now it is time for Ann Budge to be removed from her role at Hearts and I really don’t care anymore how it is done. FOH have to grow a pair and team up with the supporters federation, the clubs that are not in the federation, the shareholders association and high profile fans that can pull in publicly that backs our supporters anger and distrust of the clubs management namely Neilson and Budge. Our loyal Hearts fans are being taken for a ride by Budge and Neilson and they cannot be allowed to waste our money and good will on players and management that are not fit for purpose. This is a sad time for Hearts but if your not up to doing a job you have to go it’s that simple.

I'd be stunned if AB doesn't remove RN almost immediately post promotion. She's spoken about Levein and allowing that to fester to the point that we've ended up here. Is she likely to make the same mistake again? She will have FOH, CEO, JJ, Savage, fans all telling her he needs to go. She surely has her own eyes to see the regression. I know she is  stubborn but she must know the point of no return for a manager by now. I'd like it done now like most fans but she is clearly thinking even RN can get us over the line, a more amicable parting of ways at seasons end thanking him for completing the job etc. His CV has another title and from the outside we don't look like an absolute basket case (to prospective managers too) where we are sacking a manager double digits clear at the top. It's not rationale I agree with but I can understand  it. 

11 minutes ago, bistokid said:

I'd be stunned if AB doesn't remove RN almost immediately post promotion. She's spoken about Levein and allowing that to fester to the point that we've ended up here. Is she likely to make the same mistake again? She will have FOH, CEO, JJ, Savage, fans all telling her he needs to go. She surely has her own eyes to see the regression. I know she is  stubborn but she must know the point of no return for a manager by now. I'd like it done now like most fans but she is clearly thinking even RN can get us over the line, a more amicable parting of ways at seasons end thanking him for completing the job etc. His CV has another title and from the outside we don't look like an absolute basket case (to prospective managers too) where we are sacking a manager double digits clear at the top. It's not rationale I agree with but I can understand  it. 

If it’s not apparent early doors he won’t be here ST’s are going to take a major hit

I'm sat watching Christmas tunes on amazon music to try cheer me up after the constant pish we've endured. The rum and brewdog are helping make me forget along with slade 😂😂

Auldbenches
1 hour ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Neilson's ideal club should be someone like Falkirk. Desperately in need of a competent manager for L1 and Championship level, just gets them stable and out the divisions, youth aren't a necessity right now etc. 

There's about 3 professional clubs in that situation every 5 years in Scottish football, he's set for life if he does that as his niche role. This period its Falkirk, Partick and Dundee, previously it was United, Inverness, Falkirk. Guy has a good thing going if he can just repeat that job constantly. 

League one is perfect for him.  He's just a Dick Campbell who has more money.  

Rick Sanchez

He'll have won the championship with ourselves twice and Dundee Utd. He thinks he's mastered this division but I'd like to see him manage a lesser team.

I'd wager he wouldn't do much better than McPake.

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

He'll have won the championship with ourselves twice and Dundee Utd. He thinks he's mastered this division but I'd like to see him manage a lesser team.

I'd wager he wouldn't do much better than McPake.

Somewhere with a plastic pitch

5 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Will get a crack at our return to the premiership, he's going nowhere 👍

Would tend to agree. There seems to be rumours he’s going at the end of the season but that’s all they are. The club is trying to ride the ‘blip’ out and he’ll be allowed to get his own squad in place and ruin next season before the penny eventually drops. We are a club who completely ignore warning signs. 

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Would tend to agree. There seems to be rumours he’s going at the end of the season but that’s all they are. The club is trying to ride the ‘blip’ out and he’ll be allowed to get his own squad in place and ruin next season before the penny eventually drops. We are a club who completely ignore warning signs. 

Too many people making decisions for their own comfort and salvation starting at the top: Leveinism

4 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Too many people making decisions for their own comfort and salvation starting at the top: Leveinism

It’s a shame if it drags on and on. When Ann first took over I was so happy that we were no longer going to be owned by a megalomaniac surrounded by yes men. We’ve gone from a control freak who had no regard for money to a control freak that has no regard for football. This whole episode was just so avoidable. Sack RN immediately after Brora, admit he’s not the man to take us forward, job done. Not at hearts though. 

Edited by GinRummy

MR INCREDIBLE

The Club would have to react if the Federation and FOH could prove with either a poll or petition showing that fans were going to hold back on season tickets until this joker is removed.

Fitzroy Pointon
4 hours ago, nijambo said:

GTF Robbie. 0-0 at East End Park is a joke!

He'll see it as an improvement on a 2-1 defeat the last time. Little steps. Five year plan. 

34 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

its not the squad, its his eyebleeding tactics

Just now, Sherbet said:

I agree. Although I do think we’ve made some awful signings. I doubt if Ann Budge does though. 

Ainsley Harriott
7 hours ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

If Neilson is still manager. Why is that the case?

Because Ann likes him and if the old dear likes someone she doesn't give a flying **** what the fans think

Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I don't think so. Budge is so into him , if he goes she HAS to go. I genuinely think she will bet the house on him succeeding and  even if he fails she will not have to pick up the tab : she will simply loan the business more money for the losses she has generated & FOH (us) will supinely pick up the costs.

It's obvious most fans/donors have no idea of the stranglehold she has over the club.

FOH/we don't  own anything. 

I fear you’re right unfortunately. I want both to go, the amount of people who think she’s giving up control when the FoH finally buy her shares is staggering. We’ve sleepwalked into this awful situation, I’ve been banging on for a while about the FoH governance and how it will have to change when the fans actually waken up. 
How we do it is easier said than done. 

Previous posts made by myself have been my opinion only, I think he’s finished and will be away very soon......However I spoke with someone last night who could be considered my only ever ‘ITK’ contact (Christ that sounds wanky). He’s still fairly close to the situation. Let’s just say my opinion that he’s finished has only been strengthened. Serious discontent at the club, Savage FAR from happy. Dressing room is gone completely. 

He’s toast. It’s when, not if.

10 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Previous posts made by myself have been my opinion only, I think he’s finished and will be away very soon......However I spoke with someone last night who could be considered my only ever ‘ITK’ contact (Christ that sounds wanky). He’s still fairly close to the situation. Let’s just say my opinion that he’s finished has only been strengthened. Serious discontent at the club, Savage FAR from happy. Dressing room is gone completely. 

That sounds promising.

Nookie Bear
55 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

Eye bleeding tactics are fine when you are getting results but, when you stop winning, then you have nothing to fall back on. It happened to Csaba and it’s happening here. 

I get the prime objective was promotion but it should also to have prepared us for next season and beyond by starting to reduce the average age of the team and embedding a way of playing that the players are comfortable with. 

Instead, our approach is shambolic, we are still incapable of dealing with a team that sits in (and most SPL teams will do that against us, especially at Tynie), we are slow in possession, believing possession is everything, and our team is too old with our brightest youngster seemingly moving on. 

Budge is at the last chance saloon.  

But Neilson needs to go today because his limitations have been badly exposed this season and we deserve better. Even his success the first time round was spoon fed by him getting exceptional young players and decent buys (thanks Craig). 

Edited by Nookie Bear

Berra than you
5 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Playing one up front home and away is just embarrassing. 

More strikers does not equal more goals. The vast majority of football teams play with 1 striker these days. How anyone who watches football regularly still thinks 2 up top is always the solution is beyond me. There is nothing embarrassing about playing with 1 striker. The fact they are isolated and rarely have an impact is the coaching issue. As an aside, we have been playing two up for a couple weeks now (yesterday aside) and nothing changed.

24 minutes ago, Whatever said:

I'll take that. Happy to hear the bit re Savage. I know he isn't directly Robbies boss, but you bring football guys in to the club to have their say.

I'd be gutted if Savage seemed OK with current state of affairs.

Scott980612

Wonder who’ll be the first this week to say “ we’re still right behind the gaffer, training is brilliant”. 

Our response to the Brora result has been just as bad the result itself. 

Home defeat to QOTS and another lacklustre goal less draw vs a team shipped 5 to Raith Rovers. 

Absolutely fed up with this week in week out   

Budge out. 
Neilson out 

kingantti1874
32 minutes ago, Whatever said:

I hope so. It’s very clear and it’s no surprise given he said most of them were finished at the club. Clear as day we have chucked it. 

1 hour ago, pointon said:

If Neilson gets the start of the season they can ram their season ticket up their arse

100% this ^^

19 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

More strikers does not equal more goals. The vast majority of football teams play with 1 striker these days. How anyone who watches football regularly still thinks 2 up top is always the solution is beyond me. There is nothing embarrassing about playing with 1 striker. The fact they are isolated and rarely have an impact is the coaching issue. As an aside, we have been playing two up for a couple weeks now (yesterday aside) and nothing changed.

Brora?

47 minutes ago, Whatever said:

If your source is correct then every minute of every day he is still at the club is causing damage.

2 minutes ago, Gambo said:

If your source is correct then every minute of every day he is still at the club is causing damage.

And if his source is incorrect, the same holds true. 

Leveins Battalion

There is absolutely no way back now for either Ann Budge or Robbie Neilson now,the breakdown between the club and fans,the FOH and fans,the club and the Federation of Hearts Supporters Clubs is just too great to repair.

It is us the fans who have been cheated in every way,Ann Budge is just being stubborn now,why?Because she can,she can do whatever she wants,and she has done.

The club is infested,infested with a poor attitude and a failure culture that she created,yes Levein is culpable be she handed a free reign to him without culpability. 

I do wonder what the toxic atmosphere would be like ifcfans were in the stadium,I was there against Dunfermline in Cathros last game,for me it will good riddance the day she leaves,a disaster of an owner.

40 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Playing one up front home and away is just embarrassing. 

also why was Boyce not dropped instead of Gnanduilllet who has actually scored in recent games. When did Boyce last score?

Cut The Crap
8 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Nothing at Heart of Midlothian changes until Budge has left.

Neilson is a dead man walking, there's no coming back for him & hopefully there can be some kind of mutual arrangement to allow him to go at the end of season, otherwise Hearts are starting next season on a complete downer & an inevitable relegation battle will await.

But, if he goes, what's going to change? Not much. It'll still be the same comfy, no pressure, results don't matter it's catering awards & charity work that do, coffee mornings coziness attitude that will continue to handicap the club & see the now 5 years ongoing downward spiral continue.

She HAS to go.

Bang on. 👍

11 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Absolutely spot on Gambo. Action is required now to stop this utter farce from going on any longer.

Berra than you
12 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

I think the club may have stopped posting Neilson pre and post match interviews on Twitter 🤣

The fact they need to do that further shows its over for him. Not posting your managers post match interview for fear if the backlash in the comments 😂. You don't come back from that.

Leveins Battalion

First they ignore us

Then they laugh at us

Then they fight us

Then we win 🇱🇻

Taa taa Ann and Robbie👋

1 hour ago, Whatever said:

It’ll be Ann Budge wanting to let him leave on a high by getting promotion and there’ll be lots of PR spin in the summer if he does leave - including blaming the fans and our negativity.

Only a few more weeks until we find out for sure… which during lockdown is a proper drag. At least there is The Masters next week to look forward to. 

9 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Nothing at Heart of Midlothian changes until Budge has left.

Neilson is a dead man walking, there's no coming back for him & hopefully there can be some kind of mutual arrangement to allow him to go at the end of season, otherwise Hearts are starting next season on a complete downer & an inevitable relegation battle will await.

But, if he goes, what's going to change? Not much. It'll still be the same comfy, no pressure, results don't matter it's catering awards & charity work that do, coffee mornings coziness attitude that will continue to handicap the club & see the now 5 years ongoing downward spiral continue.

She HAS to go.

I think she wants out but is hell bent on staying until her loans are repaid.

How quickly can the fans find the £3m+(?) to pay for her mistakes.

We are her toy thing until she is paid off and as fans we have been well thrown out the pram.

Berra than you
25 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Brora?

I'd rather not remember that game but it looked like kasteneer was central with gnandauliet then replaced by Boyce at half time. My point really is it doesn't matter what formation you play if a) the players fit the system and b) the manager gets his ideas across. I don't think Neilson knows his best XI, never mind what system he wants to play. And if his ideas are getting through to them.... Then his ideas are stinking.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, kila said:

It’ll be Ann Budge wanting to let him leave on a high by getting promotion and there’ll be lots of PR spin in the summer if he does leave - including blaming the fans and our negativity.

Only a few more weeks until we find out for sure… which during lockdown is a proper drag. At least there is The Masters next week to look forward to. 

Oh be sure that the fans will get blamed by Budge, even though we’ve not been at any of the games. She seems to think we should be a silent cashline.

1 hour ago, Whatever said:

Losing the dressing room is an embarrassment for Neilson but it's also very telling about the prima donna attitude of the players. I've had a few bosses that I couldn't stand and had no respect for but I still had the personal pride to try and keep doing a good job. The dafties in the team should realise that they're careers could be up the spout too. Or are they so up themselves that they think they will just walk in to another club? They'll be in for a rude awakening when they realise it's only Hearts that seem to sign lazy tossers like them. 

I just want this shambles to end but I fear that it'll take a couple of seasons to purge the stench of Budge, Levein and now Neilson from the club. 

We'll get there. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
6 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Oh be sure that the fans will get blamed by Budge, even though we’ve not been at any of the games. She seems to think we should be a silent cashline.

This time last year we were uniting to fight the shenanigans against us. We lost but at least Budge listened and tried to fight it.

This season, it is like she couldn't care less. How she can sit back and watch this utter pish and accept it is beyond me.

Horatio Caine

If the players really can't stand RN, it's very unprofessional for them to be not even trying.  They're getting paid for not putting in any effort.  They must see that he's nearly gone - so get the bloody finger out, win the points to get us over the line and get him out the door. Ffs.

13 minutes ago, Gambo said:

I think she wants out but is hell bent on staying until her loans are repaid.

How quickly can the fans find the £3m+(?) to pay for her mistakes.

We are her toy thing until she is paid off and as fans we have been well thrown out the pram.

Not sure about her wanting out.

However she has played a blinder. Her loans have kept FoH / fan ownership at arms length, always just out of reach...

As long as she keeps on giving loans FOH / fan ownership is just a pipe dream......

She is, at this time the owner of the club....she shouldn't be giving loans, As owner any loss should be her own personal liability she should be paying for her mistakes out of her own pocket! But what we see instead is a "no risk" gamble on her part, She knows that any money she puts into Hearts will be returned to her....Proof....Just ask why FoH didn't complete the takeover?

What a cute and cunning plan!....Someone else to pay for my 5-year disaster fund.

When can we see, or expect FoH to take over? Answers on a postcard.

Fan ownership is not realistic just now, FoH does not have the funding......Ann Budge has played us like a fiddle...

Neilson Out     

LondonJambo1985

Robbie lost some Hearts fans after the hibs fiasco and will never regain their trust. 
budge lost some Hearts fans with the levein fiasco and will never regain their trust. 
This was the beginning. 
The longer this goes on the more trust is lost (is there any left?!) and hatred takes over. 
The Saviour is soon to be The Villan. 

15 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Losing the dressing room is an embarrassment for Neilson but it's also very telling about the prima donna attitude of the players. I've had a few bosses that I couldn't stand and had no respect for but I still had the personal pride to try and keep doing a good job. The dafties in the team should realise that they're careers could be up the spout too. Or are they so up themselves that they think they will just walk in to another club? They'll be in for a rude awakening when they realise it's only Hearts that seem to sign lazy tossers like them. 

I just want this shambles to end but I fear that it'll take a couple of seasons to purge the stench of Budge, Levein and now Neilson from the club. 

We'll get there. 

Not sure football works like that mate.

Losing the dressing room isn't always as blatant as it sounds. If you don't trust what you're being told to do, even if you really like a guy, it simply doesn't get 100% effort. It isn't laziness, it's just nature. Of course don't know if that's the case with us and you do get dressing rooms where players are like you describe.

To me, though, I don't see a bunch of mercinaries downing tools,  I see a group of players with no freedom to express,  no inspiration and no enjoyment. That comes from your manager and his staff.

Self motivation is obv important as is personal pride but malaise spreads quicker than confidence and once in as a group, its very very hard to get out. We need someone properly inspirational to come in and lift the whole club.