Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Hope your are right. You know it’s different, as do I, does Ann Budge know it’s different. I’m not sure if her outlook has changed or not. 

She'll know the difference alright when the well runs dry....Reduced FoH contributions, season tickets sale slump = Drastically reduced money. The only language these people seem to understand.

NEILSON OUT

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

heartandsoul
56 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

If you think any aspect of how Hearts are performing on the pitch and how they are managed right now is acceptable then there’s no hope for you. 

This

15 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Imagine a pissed bus driver passing control of the bus to Stevie Wonder. That’s how it gets worse.

Stevie would get a tune out of them though 😉

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Stevie would get a tune out of them though 😉

He’d be able to read a game better, that’s for sure.

If asking the wingers to swap wings after 20 minutes was all it took to be a quality football manager, Neilson would be interesting all the top teams in Europe.

6 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

He’d be able to read a game better, that’s for sure.

If asking the wingers to swap wings after 20 minutes was all it took to be a quality football manager, Neilson would be interesting all the top teams in Europe.

Neilson has been found out big time. He bottled it to go into the Premiership with an average DU side and thought he had nothing better to do than stroll the league at Hearts. He’s managed to turn that stroll into a horrible stagger while can confirming he is the compulsive liar he was branded by Joel Skedd.

Clerry Jambo

Neilson is a busted flush. Not itk only Budge is, but anyone who has lost the fans, nevermind the dressing room is heading out, only a matter of time . 

1 minute ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Neilson is a busted flush. Not itk only Budge is, but anyone who has lost the fans, nevermind the dressing room is heading out, only a matter of time . 

Correct.

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Yup. No doubt budge will only realise after we’ve 1. Sold **** all season tickets or 2. Doubled a shedload on more players for neilson to coach the ability out of 

16 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

He will have a promotion bonus in his contract, so I am praying that is why nothing has yet happened?

Or..........Budge is taking the rancid pish out of the fans by ignoring the situation!

2 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

He will have a promotion bonus in his contract, so I am praying that is why nothing has yet happened?

Or..........Budge is taking the rancid pish out of the fans by ignoring the situation!

that’s what I thought. Hopefully win the league then bye to Robbie in may. Appoint new manager, launch season tickets and start to cull the squad 

kingantti1874

I encourage all hearts fans to withhold ST money, and write to the club to tell them you intend to do so.

otherwise Ann Budge, who has admitted she knows nothing about football will leave this clown in charge and season 21/22 will be dead before it’s started.  

Can’t believe we are on the very he of making the same mistake again

Edited by kingantti1874

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

The positive from that is it would end budge and robbies association with our club.

How bad is that, that I can find a positive in us failing to get promoted?? Thats the level budge has dropped me to.

We're at least getting into the playoffs but toiling to finish of the Championship is woeful stuff. Pair of them need to go. The clubs a shambles. 

56 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It’s a shame we’re not in the stadiums and able to hound him out

Can see a welcoming committee gathering on Friday.

There will be no further updates from AB and specifically to do with RN, until such times that he wins a few games on the bounce 

Once this happens expect an announcement along the lines of “we share the supporters disappointment, and as I have said before, no one is more disappointed than Robbie. The board and I continue to back Robbie, and know given the right amount of time he will lead us to success. Please continue to keep faith and support the team, financially”

Thats the reality and that is what she will do. She knows no other way. 

David Black
2 hours ago, Frank Sidebottom said:

It is in difficult moments like these that we see the true character of the Hearts fans, after all.   Keep handing the cash over though. 

Well I've stopped handing over mine since last Monday. Never thought it would come to that but enough is enough. The entire structure needs clearing out. not just RN.

jack D and coke

Neilson is now pretty much viewed as a joke figure amongst his own club’s supporters. Everyone I’m speaking to is saying the same things. 
The club would be foolish keeping this on ignore. 
The season ticket sales will be interesting. 

8 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

Why would he have a bonus for achieving "the bare minimum" in his contract ?

David Black
6 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I encourage all hearts fans to withhold ST money, and write to the club to tell them you intend to do so.

otherwise Ann Budge, who has admitted she knows nothing about football will leave this clown in charge and season 21/22 will be dead before it’s started.  

Can’t believe we are on the very he of making the same mistake again

Can't believe anyone is so naive that they would buy a season ticket. What do they hope to achieve. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
36 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Dawn making even more of a penis of himself than usual. Quite the feat.

How he must stumble through life. 😂

Ha ha, the lickspittle is here

Captain Canada

If we play like this next season in front of fans, I don't see Neilson lasting long. 

My preferred scenario is an amicable parting of the ways if we do go up. After signing so many poor players this season, I don't trust him to reshape the squad to the standard that's needed to challenge for Europe next year. 

8 minutes ago, David Black said:

Well I've stopped handing over mine since last Monday. Never thought it would come to that but enough is enough. The entire structure needs clearing out. not just RN.

And that just demonstrates the weakness in having a fan owned club: as soon as things don't go too well enough for some people they bail out.

Edited by JamboAl

Unless we lose another game before we win this league,I really don’t see him going now.....but he won’t be here next season imo.

The club will wait until it’s all over, he’s away and a new guy has been appointed before we launch any ST campaigns etc.

Just now, JamboAl said:

And that just demonstrates the weakness in having a fan owned club: as soon as things don't go well enough for some people they bail out.

David Black
1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

And that just demonstrates the weakness in having a fan owned club: as soon as things don't some people they bail out.

"As soon as". Are you real? This is 4 years of utter garbage. It is people like you that are part of the problem. 

Jambof3tornado
19 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

We're at least getting into the playoffs but toiling to finish of the Championship is woeful stuff. Pair of them need to go. The clubs a shambles. 

Cant imagine for 1 second us winning any playoff so fingers crossed we win the league through others being more shite than us!!!

2 minutes ago, David Black said:

"As soon as". Are you real? This is 4 years of utter garbage. It is people like you that are part of the problem. 

I know, I was terrible today because RN played the wrong system to accommodate my talents.  It's all my fault.

While you may have a point about "as soon as", it doesn't alter the principle of weakening the club's finances just because we're not doing well.

The Real Maroonblood
8 minutes ago, David Black said:

:spoton:

Unknown user
25 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Neilson is now pretty much viewed as a joke figure amongst his own club’s supporters. Everyone I’m speaking to is saying the same things. 
The club would be foolish keeping this on ignore. 
The season ticket sales will be interesting. 

Exactly, the point isn't so much about performance or goals or points or signings, it's that he's lost the respect of the fans. There's no way back now, it's too late.

TheOnlyWayis51
2 hours ago, Newton51 said:

we will beat Alloa which should clinch it

mainly as raith and Dundee bound to drop points and playing each other 

Alloa will be fighting for their lives. We're no beating Alloa. We couldn't beat Brora FFS.

32 minutes ago, Paul Shark said:

Why would he have a bonus for achieving "the bare minimum" in his contract ?

Really! Your not performance based in your work?

Football has always been performance based.......just now it is for obscene amounts at the top.

Think the part you should have concentrated on is is he gone after that or is she taking us for granted???

The Wrinkly Ninja
Just now, Jambo61 said:

Really! Your not performance based in your work?

Football has always been performance based.......just now it is for obscene amounts at the top.

Think the part you should have concentrated on is is he gone after that or is she taking us for granted???

Most employees do not receive a bonus for meeting minimum competency they simply receive a salary.

Losing to a part time club in the Scottish Cup was brushed aside as unacceptable, yet also acceptable because there was no expectations placed on the manager other than being promoted. So not sure why there would be a bonus payment for meeting the single expectation that is being applied.

Pasquale for King

We can but hope that she is allowing him to save face by winning this tinpot league so he can go with the clubs best wishes, she can sell her shares and announce her departure.
Now that would be worth having a party on the plaza for. 

14 minutes ago, TheOnlyWayis51 said:

Alloa will be fighting for their lives. We're no beating Alloa. We couldn't beat Brora FFS.

Can they afford to sit in this time?  Or can they afford not to?

Brauhauser2012
38 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Doesn't matter what model you have. The fans are not compelled to buy tickets. Its always been this way, people don't want to see their team not even turn up. How can anyone justify Brora. Butchers bakers and candlestick makers. 

Edited by Brauhauser2012

1 minute ago, Brauhauser2012 said:

Doesn't matter what model you have. The fans are not compelled to buy tickets. Its always been this way, people don't want to see their team not even turn up. How can anyone justify Brora. Butchers bakers and candlestick makers. 

I wasn't talking about buying tickets: I was talking about owning the club.

I haven't read anywhere on Kickback, ie me or anyone else, trying to justify the Brora debacle.  Where did you get that from?

TheOnlyWayis51
9 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Can they afford to sit in this time?  Or can they afford not to?

I don't think Robbie has the capability of motivating players even in a do or die scenario, and I think Budge is too stubborn and stupid to do the right thing and resign and take him with her.

1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

I wasn't talking about buying tickets: I was talking about owning the club.

I haven't read anywhere on Kickback, ie me or anyone else, trying to justify the Brora debacle.  Where did you get that from?

Likewise people are not compelled to throw money at the club either via FoH. As people have explained elsewhere, circumstances change!
And the more Mrs Budge decides to "loan" money the further away, and slightly out of reach fan ownership becomes!

However, the biggest most immediate impact on the club, and the drive to push through change will be the lack of season ticket sales.

NEILSON OUT

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyWayis51 said:

I don't think Robbie has the capability of motivating players even in a do or die scenario, and I think Budge is too stubborn and stupid to do the right thing and resign and take him with her.

I agree.  He has 2 assistants as well but even then I hope the players can motivate themselves

Greedy Jambo

Robbie seems to be more of a pal to the players than a manager, but it's not just his motivational skills that are lacking. 

He's been playing the same torrid football for months and doesn't have a plan B. 

22 minutes ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

Most employees do not receive a bonus for meeting minimum competency they simply receive a salary.

Losing to a part time club in the Scottish Cup was brushed aside as unacceptable, yet also acceptable because there was no expectations placed on the manager other than being promoted. So not sure why there would be a bonus payment for meeting the single expectation that is being applied.

Well all I can say is think it through, the contract would have been signed a year ago.

Going by your thinking he should be on minimum wage and still owe us.

6 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Robbie seems to be more of a pal to the players than a manager, but it's not just his motivational skills that are lacking. 

He's been playing the same torrid football for months and doesn't have a plan B. 

He doesn't seem to have a plan A!

Greedy Jambo
Just now, Jambo61 said:

He doesn't seem to have a plan A!

Fair point. 

He's tactically inept. 

tolcross lad

Neilson plays the managers musical chairs game.Some you win some you lose but eventually you dont have one to sit on.

You listen to them all the time on Sportsound talking each other into next job.Play it right and you have a nice earner.

That's our Neilson.

12 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

He's a guy who doesn't have the dressing room because he's up against senior pros on end of career contracts (eg GMS & Naismith) who have nothing to lose.  Double down with with the "Levein Retirement Home" inheritance and piss poor tactics and it's a recipe for disaster. 

He needs to go and the club needs to decide once & for all what the "DNA" of the club is.

No more short termism from the club (Levein & Neilson MkII). 

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

The hairy one that looks like he drinks buckie and sleeps in a hedge. 

Sounds like my kind of party.

:sadrobbo:

siegementality
3 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

A mis-spelling by one of the site's top trolls. 

People use it for a laugh. 

Was it a mis-spelling though?