Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

12 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

I know it’s just another thread but just get this ****ing clown out of our club now. 

We can’t pass to each other, we don’t appear to have any idea how to approach a game. 

Whether that’s because he’s a shite manager or has signed shite players is irrelevant. 

He needs to go. Now. 

Nielson? McCulloch? The other one? Popescu? Halliday? White? Kastaneer?Frear? Irving? Naismith? GMS? Gnando?

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Dusk_Till_Dawn
5 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

My credibility? Have a look at your previous post on this thread, you've lost the plot completely. 🤡

You keep backing the failures like a good little boy. Ann will give you a pat on the head.

8 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Aye, we can't have too many threads saying the same thing.

Can we?

Ooooh yeeeessss we can!!

Silvery_Moon

Should have gone the evening of the Brora game. The fact he didn't says everything you need to know about this regime. 

gordiegords
31 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Ref - no pen. Loads of shots. No fans. Another step to league win.

for real? 😪

11 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

I know it’s just another thread but just get this ****ing clown out of our club now. 

We can’t pass to each other, we don’t appear to have any idea how to approach a game. 

Whether that’s because he’s a shite manager or has signed shite players is irrelevant. 

He needs to go. Now. 

Could you be a bit more specific please. Who are we talking about ? The club is awash with ****8ng idiots.

29 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

We came up a stuffy Dunfermline side he says. 

They could have been 4 up at half time you slavering *******. 

Everything just completely melts away out of his mind so easily.A point against Dunfermline erases the shit few weeks in his head.Thats what I thought of course but going by reports ( I was sleeping for my nightshift ) we could have been at least 3 down but that has been melted/erased from his mind now that he thinks we have gained a positive point.So he is able to forget about things far more easy than I thought. 

Central Belt 1874
Just now, Silvery_Moon said:

Should have gone the evening of the Brora game. The fact he didn't says everything you need to know about this regime. 

This. 

And only this. 

5 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Surely Mrs Budge is being advised by the football people like Jefferies, Locke and savage that it's eye bleeding not good enough

I’m not sure what JJ was brought back to do? 

1 hour ago, Le Chat said:

I'd like to thank Snoreson for saving me £500, as that's what I won't be spending on a season ticket if that absolute clownshoe is still in charge next season.

#moneyspinner

Exact same, whilst he’s there I won’t be renewing.

22 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

Upward projectory tbh

Quietly confident we’ll be a top 3 team next season imo

Too many players chucked it/out of contract. Thunder meets lightning when  he gets his players in the summer.  

Will take this as tongue in cheek but if not what about the 11 signed under him ?

Currently praying the out of this world rumours are true re Big Dunc or Another. First game in many years I've had to stop watching. Had a good BBQ during 2nd half. Never ever have I planned anything during a game of ours, always outwith. Watching that dodgy stream summed up what I seen. Pure pish. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
24 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

Upward projectory tbh

Quietly confident we’ll be a top 3 team next season imo

Too many players chucked it/out of contract. Thunder meets lightning when  he gets his players in the summer.  

Well played man 😉

Saturday has become family day for me.

Like the op, sat out in the sun, factor 50 on my baldy heid and had a nice time.

Checked my phone 3/4 times, max, during the game.

Can't decide who's more to blame for this disenchantment: Covid or the Budge/Neilson dream team.

Utterly sick of this. Every Hearts person I know feels the same.

Gordon Ramsay
5 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

Bang on. 

Younger, more squint nosed version of Levein. 

1 hour ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Innis & Gunn mainly as well as the remaining Desperados from a previous occasion.

Just polished off couple of bottles of the i&g ipa

Ibrahim Tall

Didn’t bother watching, just spent time with kids and didn’t even bother checking the score until the end. Surprisingly enough I managed to enjoy Saturday without being in a bad mood for change. 
That idiots making me achieve levels of numbness that only Cathro managed. 

Fultons Right Leg

Immediate banishment please. Alex Neil in. Happy faces all round. X

6 hours of sun. Even put some sun screen on.

Leeds v Sheffield United was decent. 

Just about to put it dinner (steak in sauce with veg) and watch some videos. All is well. 

15 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

If you think any aspect of how Hearts are performing on the pitch and how they are managed right now is acceptable then there’s no hope for you. 

I don't.

Rick Sanchez
6 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

He'll win the league.

Then he's off.

tenor-4.gif.fd1593fa29a1342f82c52439a211bb61.gif

I pray you're talking from an ITK perspective 🙏

Should have gone after the Brora game.

He has lost the dressing room, that's for sure.

None of them try a leg for him.

Every player that comes to the club he coaches the skill and football right out of them.

19 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

You keep backing the failures like a good little boy. Ann will give you a pat on the head.

What backing? He should have gone after Brora, he didn't so now needs to get us over the line. I don't give a shiny shite how that happens, 4 0-0 draws would do me.

We can then part ways in the summer.

Is that what you call backing? If it is then fair enough.

Edited by Awbdy Oot

Dusk_Till_Dawn
13 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

What a penis. 

“It has to be a decapitation to be a penalty.”

He’s scraping the barrel worse than Levein.

Scary how talentless he is and scary that this is the sort of comfort blanket Budge needs around her.

6 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I’m not convinced he’s going anywhere

7 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I won't say as It creates an air of mystery. 

And I'm an annoying prick so I wouldn't have said anyway.

allystrachan
19 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

The hairy one that looks like he drinks buckie and sleeps in a hedge. 

Ah. Now I know who you mean. 

Jambof3tornado
9 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

It's so bad that we could feasibly still lose the league and it wouldn't shock me. 

The positive from that is it would end budge and robbies association with our club.

How bad is that, that I can find a positive in us failing to get promoted?? Thats the level budge has dropped me to.

Gordon Ramsay
6 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

“It has to be a decapitation to be a penalty.”

He’s scraping the barrel worse than Levein.

Scary how talentless he is and scary that this is the sort of comfort blanket Budge needs around her.

We've had a few penalties this season that were extremely soft in my book so to moan about something like that is rich, even for him. He's clutching at straws that aren't even there to clutch. 

We're lucky their finishing was poor or we'd have lost by a few. 

He just needs to go. It's not working. 

31 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

Said the same about Levein countless times, beginning with the 5-0 humping we were on the arse end of by Livi. 

It seems to be all too common with Hearts these days.  We hang on, and hang on, and hang on, and hang on, until we're well and truly past the point of rock bottom.

It's the indecision and waiting for the inevitable that hurts us the most. He's not going to recover from this, so why waste time going through the motions until we eventually make a change, months too late. 

7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I’m not convinced he’s going anywhere

On what basis?

Why would Budge pick him over her customer base?

Why would she choose to alienate the people who essentially line her pocket, and fund her club?

What makes her think that Neilson is the long term future of Hearts and the support are not?

Once people decide that enough is enough it's difficult to get them back through the doors again....She risks not just losing her existing fan base, but also the children, grandchildren of said fans....

Neilson has to go...she cannot afford to play Russian roulette with the support.

NEILSON OUT

Christ i should have put a bet on, i got it spot on once again with my prediction of us not scoring, so fecking predictable. Just wish RN or AB would stand down already, prefferably both, how much longer does this really need to drag on?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Hashimoto said:

On what basis?

Why would she choose to alienate the people who essentially line her pocket, and fund her club?

What makes her think that Neilson is the long term future of Hearts and the support are not?

Once people decide that enough is enough it's difficult to get them back through the doors again....She risks not just losing her existing fan base, but also the children, grandchildren of said fans....

Neilson has to go...she cannot afford to play Russian roulette with the support.

NEILSON OUT

She’s been alienating us for ages now. As have FOH. But we all kept paying our pledges so they did it with impunity.

Different now which is why FOH came out with that whining statement a couple of days back. They’re being asked to actually do something and they don’t like it because it’s easier to eat roast beef and lick Budge’s arse.

1 minute ago, Hashimoto said:

On what basis?

NEILSON OUT

On the basis that when the team collapsed in November 2018, after a fantastic start to the season, Craig Levein was still in charge the following season. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

How Neilson has managed to make this mob even worse is beyond me!

Imagine a pissed bus driver passing control of the bus to Stevie Wonder. That’s how it gets worse.

I tend to find it difficult to actually hate people but that is now becoming my strongest emotion with regards our head coach. The performances are eye bleeding and he hasn't demonstrated any suggestion that things will get better. I detested him after the Brora defeat comments and we need him emptied immediately. 

This just cannot continue. 

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

On the basis that when the team collapsed in November 2018, after a fantastic start to the season, Craig Levein was still in charge the following season. 

Fair point...

But this is an entirely different ball game now.....

Relegation, Brora, Alloa and Neilson to name but a few disasters changed the dynamics for ever

NEILSON OUT

gordiegords
4 minutes ago, oi oi said:

I tend to find it difficult to actually hate people but that is now becoming my strongest emotion with regards our head coach. The performances are eye bleeding and he hasn't demonstrated any suggestion that things will get better. I detested him after the Brora defeat comments and we need him emptied immediately. 

This just cannot continue. 

Spot on, how this is continuing is an absolute joke, cant believe what is happening at our club now, Neilson out, Budge out.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Fair point...

Relegation, Brora, Alloa and Neilson to name but a few disasters changed the dynamics for ever

NEILSON OUT

It’s a shame we’re not in the stadiums and able to hound him out

Fair point...

NEILSON OUT

Hope your are right. You know it’s different, as do I, does Ann Budge know it’s different. I’m not sure if her outlook has changed or not. 

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It’s a shame we’re not in the stadiums and able to hound him out

It's even sadder that if Budge doesn't sack the clown there will be few people in the stadium to hound him at the next opportunity

NEILSON OUT