Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

15 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

It’s not ideal, it’s not pretty but in the grand scheme of things what is there to moan about ? All the hard work has been done, promotion is assured and it’s a casual stroll to the end of season. The only pressure is from irrational, know nothing “fans” moaning that we don’t skelp every team five or six nothing.  

:4_1_72:

Great post.

Edited by martoon

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Raith were very fortunate to put 5 past Dunfermline this week.  I'm sure it must have been 5 lucky break-aways. 

SomethingAboutObua

Look eh, this (empty stadium) is a tough place to come. We've played a lot of games in a few days (the same as Dunfermline) so the boys are a bit tired. Dunfermline are coming off the back of a bad result so they'd have had their tails up (while our players haven't after 3 bad results). The results aren't acceptable and I take responsibility for that. But I guarantee you will see a reaction I'm our next game. 

Probably something like that we'll get 

9 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

8,000 subscribers to FOH, sadly. 

I don't subscribe for Robbie so you're way off........

1 hour ago, adambraejambo said:

We got to stick with Neilson. I'm sure he is learning alot about himself and will stand us in good stead for our return to  the Championship in 22/23 season. Believe!! 

Very funny HOBO......

Auldbenches
1 hour ago, jager man said:

Sign him on a long term deal. The new Pep.

Pup Guardiola.  Over the next few seasons you'll see other teams adopt our style of play.  

The rest of the world just has to catch up.  

I'm clinging on to the vague hope that there is another version of Budgement Day on the horizon, where we announce a sweeping management change.

Other than that the best we can hope for is that Ann and Robbie agree a mutual deal where Robbie saves face by not being sacked

Rory Mcilroy

Come on folks, we're forgetting all the playoff MONEY SPINNERS we'd get by finishing 2nd instead though

Think of all the past it, legs gone, talentless, demotivated, mercenary wage thiefs we could target next season

The thinking man's strategy 👌

Auldbenches
Just now, adambraejambo said:

Lol. Take a deep breath and read what I said again. 

I think some aren't really getting the sarcasm this thread was created for  

Just now, Dazzle said:

Hardly 

If you don’t want another neilson thread then why open then post on a new thread about Neilson. 

Auldbenches
1 minute ago, Rory Mcilroy said:

Come on folks, we're forgetting all the playoff MONEY SPINNERS we'd get by finishing 2nd instead though

Think of all the past it, legs gone, talentless, demotivated, mercenary wage thiefs we could target next season

The thinking man's strategy 👌

What's the point of going into out last home game with the league seen up?  How are we going to sell ppv if there's nothing at stake?

Marketing geniuses at our club.  

26 minutes ago, tolcross lad said:

Budge with all of her football experience has a big decision.Can Neilson get enough from the players to get us over the line or has the rot well and truly set in to the extent that we will falter.Or can someone either from within or from outside give us a  bounce?

It's crazy that after 6 seasons of her monarchy it has come to this

I think it's fairly clear that the players aren't playing for Snoreson.

In a way, I can't blame them.

30 minutes ago, tolcross lad said:

Budge with all of her football experience has a big decision.Can Neilson get enough from the players to get us over the line or has the rot well and truly set in to the extent that we will falter.Or can someone either from within or from outside give us a  bounce?

It's crazy that after 6 seasons of her monarchy it has come to this

Its not that crazy we've been hopeless for the majority of her stewardship 

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

If you don’t want another neilson thread then why open then post on a new thread about Neilson. 

I don’t mind yet another Neilson thread. They are usually quite amusing. 

1 minute ago, Dazzle said:

I don’t mind yet another Neilson thread. They are usually quite amusing. 

That’s the spirit. Got to have a laugh these days. 

3 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Who needs entertainment? 0-0 draws are what all the cool kids are into

If you want entertainment,  go to the pictures,  sure i read that somewhere 😀

Rory Mcilroy
5 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

What's the point of going into out last home game with the league seen up?  How are we going to sell ppv if there's nothing at stake?

Marketing geniuses at our club.  

Great shout. If we punt enough £18.99 ppv's we might get to see another Glen Whelan pull on the maroon. 

Visionary stuff at Tynie these days. 

even his name is so damn boring robert neilson oo robert neilson or boab neilson, bawbag boab neilson.The most boring man on planet earth literally, hes bringing his stale boring ass personality to the pitch and its almost making me ****ing hate football. He needs to run as far away from a ball as possible and never be allowed to have anything to do with football ever again.BORING BOAB NEILSON GET TAE FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK

ford donald
27 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

End of the season,him and budge gardening time.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

4 games to go thank ****. I wonder how people will fill their lives once he is gone however and I fear for many with that void. 

Roll on the summer, roll on being out of a turgid League in general, but it won't end with the end of Neilson. 

Scottish Cup weekend only served further to show how shit football teams can stop teams in this country, imagination, guile, and basic ability are lacking.

Neilson is a mere emblem of Scottish football. 

The dream is to find someone who can rise above it, I have no clue where we will find or afford such a person. 

Hearts are like Leeds pre Bielsa, Hearts need a guardian angel to get out of this never ending rut.

I like to be fair, getting out of this League was never going to gain platitudes, however the stumble towards the target can not inspire confidence.

The comfort, if it is a comfort, 10 of the 12 teams above us really don't appear to be any much better. 

Having drinks in the garden and barely caring we’re playing that’s what Budge and Neilson have done to me.

allystrachan
30 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Strange comment.

I contribute to FOH & want rid of both Neilson & Budge. I’m sure there are plenty in that 8k thinking the same.

I'd like to thank Snoreson for saving me £500, as that's what I won't be spending on a season ticket if that absolute clownshoe is still in charge next season.

#moneyspinner

Edited by Le Chat

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Having drinks in the garden and barely caring we’re playing that’s what Budge and Neilson have done to me.

Budge will be doing the same. Probably hasn’t even heard the result, less still asked about it 

41 minutes ago, gedster said:

Sad comments...a pity being stupid is unfortunately not yet a criminal offence

Really!!! ...?if it was, you'd be serving a life sentence😀

hes sooo booooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg 

2 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Sounds lovely. What you drinking?

Innis & Gunn mainly as well as the remaining Desperados from a previous occasion.

10 minutes ago, daavojaay said:

even his name is so damn boring robert neilson oo robert neilson or boab neilson, bawbag boab neilson.The most boring man on planet earth literally, hes bringing his stale boring ass personality to the pitch and its almost making me ****ing hate football. He needs to run as far away from a ball as possible and never be allowed to have anything to do with football ever again.BORING BOAB NEILSON GET TAE FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK

Had a shandy?

4 minutes ago, argyjambo said:

Really!!! ...?if it was, you'd be serving a life sentence😀

I doubt they’d give anyone life for it. Maybe just a small fine. 

44 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

You are either a hobo or  an absolute trumpet if you truly believe what you've just posted.

Hobo trumpet?

5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Budge will be doing the same. Probably hasn’t even heard the result, less still asked about it 

More concerned by the take-up for the latest Skyline Restaurant promotion. 

6 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Innis & Gunn mainly as well as the remaining Desperados from a previous occasion.

Enjoy 🍻

Harry Potter
8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Sounds like a Sunday. Take your punishment like the rest of us 😂

Ha Ha, aye spot on, why should only us suffer.