• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Restonbabe said:

I was having a brilliant day. Kids went on an Easter egg hunt up at the school and along the farm. 

Watched that shite and now I'm just deflated 

Wait till Dullson does his interview. Then you’ll feel worse

Tsk, and to think I was part of the mob baying for his head last week. How embarrassing! 

TheOnlyWayis51

“If you want to go and win every week then you watch Man Utd or Man City”.

Maybe instead of your shite football I’ll go and see Bonnyrigg or Spartans or someone that I’ll get value for money with. Cheers for the advice Robbie.

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Wait till Dullson does his interview. Then you’ll feel worse

I'm sitting with a brew practically listening waiting on it being broadcasted. 

I heard the reason Celtic haven't appointed a new manager yet is because they're waiting to see if Robbie is available.

:muggy:

David Black
19 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Why oh why is Budge dragging this out?

The sooner Budge buggers off the better as well. I'm grateful for the first half of her time but the past 3 years have been shocking . 

15 minutes ago, stevie said:

GMS has been some signing,only a genius could,ve spotted he was the missing cog.

More like the missing link

3 minutes ago, TurboT said:

I heard the reason Celtic haven't appointed a new manager yet is because they're waiting to see if Robbie is available.

:muggy:

They would have to pay us compensation.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Section Q said:

Does anyone really believe Neilson should stay......?

Please be honest............👍

Shan Budge does

The_razors_edge

He promised us a reaction after the Brora cup tie. Here we are, 2 games later, still waiting on that ‘reaction’. Boys utterly clueless

2 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Please don’t ask this.

Annie will have an answer. And you won’t like it.

The Hogfather
3 minutes ago, Section Q said:

To be honest I'm at the point where I don't think he should go until the end of the season. It's not been good enough and nothing between now and the end of the season can fix the mess we're in now. I want a new manager to come in on 1st June and just start clearing out the dross in the squad. Someone who can work without all the negativity surrounding us at the moment. I genuinely don't think a new manager gets a tune out of those players. 

Playing in summery conditions on a good pitch clearly hindering Neilson's tactics after practising on bobbly pitches the last few weeks.

heartmussel
24 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Just do it now Hearts. Let's recruit well for next season. We could be recruiting for the championship again if this pathetic form continues under Neilson.

There is not a player out there that would sign on the dotted line for us at the moment.To be honest is there anyone likely to rush out for a season ticket having witnessed another disgraceful display.

13 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

What was Robbie’s excuse this week? Grass too green to play on?

Too sunny?

Harry Potter
37 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Tactics spot on 1 up front and 2 holding mids. A clean sheet was a fine reward.

They missed 2 very big chances

David Black

Now, now boys and girls, if we don't stop this endless criticism Ann and Stuart will get upset and post out another condescending statement. Just keep donating your money and who knows this year, next year, whenever these two might actually do what was agreed upon in 2014, and transfer the shares. Some have said they fear for fan ownership, Christ nothing could be as bad as this. 

Mental how all of us lifelong hearts supporters weren't actually real supporters and Budge was right all along, we've got a diamond Robbie Neilson

siegementality

If this is about money we need a gofundme page to raise whatever is required to get Neilson and his sidekicks to feck!!!!

TyphoonJambo
6 minutes ago, The_razors_edge said:

He promised us a reaction after the Brora cup tie. Here we are, 2 games later, still waiting on that ‘reaction’. Boys utterly clueless

Exactly,these players don't give a rats arse for him or the Jersey.  Get rid of him,  he couldn't motivate a Catholic priest in an orphanage. Get shot of the high earners who are low effort. Were a mess and the recovery starts with a bad ass scary ******* motivator. Hearts need to get nasty again.

44 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Not a lot of posters I pay attention to when it comes to what's really happening but if you are saying it, he is gone.

Just hope you aren't right about McInnes...

Think you are confusing me with another poster. I’m merely offering my opinion. And that is, the already guaranteed parting of the ways between Neilson and the club will be speeded up. 😎

22games nro

A brilliant point for us,

I mean when I saw how white their strips are (probably using persil) I thought hold on a minute that’s obviously going to effect the team with such a bright strip and our players will literally be playing with one good eye !

So in that context it’s a point we should be grateful for and never even think about posting something sarcastic 😡

14 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

A great point away from home against the mighty Pars as we romp to the title! 

:jambobanana: :jambobanana: :jambobanana:

:flag2:

...like a juggernaut it was claimed a couple of weeks ago.

Like a milk float, I'd say.

It’s not ideal, it’s not pretty but in the grand scheme of things what is there to moan about ? All the hard work has been done, promotion is assured and it’s a casual stroll to the end of season. The only pressure is from irrational, know nothing “fans” moaning that we don’t skelp every team five or six nothing.  

tolcross lad

Budge with all of her football experience has a big decision.Can Neilson get enough from the players to get us over the line or has the rot well and truly set in to the extent that we will falter.Or can someone either from within or from outside give us a  bounce?

It's crazy that after 6 seasons of her monarchy it has come to this

1 minute ago, Dazzle said:

It’s not ideal, it’s not pretty but in the grand scheme of things what is there to moan about ? All the hard work has been done, promotion is assured and it’s a casual stroll to the end of season. The only pressure is from irrational, know nothing “fans” moaning that we don’t skelp every team five or six nothing.  

Sad comments...a pity being stupid is unfortunately not yet a criminal offence

3 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

:berra:

9 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Just out of bed what pish has he said today ?

Too sunny and not enough wind. Grass too long made it difficult to play football. 

TyphoonJambo
54 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Tactics spot on 1 up front and 2 holding mids. A clean sheet was a fine reward.

Man's an absolute bottling tit.

1 minute ago, jr ewing said:

Too sunny and not enough wind. Grass too long made it difficult to play football. 

The air is to thin in Fife

9 minutes ago, martoon said:

...like a juggernaut it was claimed a couple of weeks ago.

Like a milk float, I'd say.

A horse drawn one like St cuthberts used to have. 

TyphoonJambo
6 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

You are either a hobo or  an absolute trumpet if you truly believe what you've just posted.

The Apprentice

There is zero benefit keeping him in the job. Is it so he can get another championship winners medal on his CV? Absolutely pathetic. 

13 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Just out of bed what pish has he said today ?

He’s finally admitted he’s a hopeless manager who’s been winging it all along. He also said he only signed Kasteneer because he fancies him. 

Jeffros Furios
9 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

:cornette:

2 minutes ago, Mister T said:

A horse drawn one like St cuthberts used to have. 

Aye. 👍

32 minutes ago, Section Q said:

8,000 subscribers to FOH, sadly. 

11 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Good post. I wouldn’t bother posting another one though. You won’t ever write a post as good as that again. Go now and let us remember the good times.