Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

Auldbenches
5 minutes ago, Whatever said:

He’s a goner.

Not a lot of posters I pay attention to when it comes to what's really happening but if you are saying it, he is gone.

Just hope you aren't right about McInnes...

Edited by Auldbenches

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Every fanbase dreams of an absolute loser in charge and we are privileged to be able to watch you pretending to be a football manager. Special times.

Yeah congrats Robbie, that was a great result pal. I've even got my half an half City/Utd shirt on. 

Fantastic point, a step closer to the soccer championship. I can't wait for tactical guru Robbie Neilson to guide us to third next season, I'm so glad he's played all these youngsters this season. Sets us up fantastically to build on such a strong season. 

We were 6 points from the title - now what are we if: Raith lose their game in hand, draw their game in hand or win their game in hand?

VagabondJambo
Just now, Australis said:

Now the buffoon is blaming the official?

GTF you imposter

That’s one of the 3 places where he has focused his energy all season:

The officials

The opposition bench

His watch.

Get him OUT NOW, please, Ann!

3 minutes ago, Australis said:

Now the buffoon is blaming the official?

GTF you imposter

Everyones fault bar his.

He’s a ****** clown.

Just now, iantjambo said:

Everyones fault bar his.

He’s a ****** clown.

something right out of the levein playbook

2 minutes ago, JJ93 said:

We were 6 points from the title - now what are we if: Raith lose their game in hand, draw their game in hand or win their game in hand?

We’re shite. That’s where we are.

If fans are allow back into games next season I will not be back to watch negative crap boring football under Neilson

adambraejambo

We got to stick with Neilson. I'm sure he is learning alot about himself and will stand us in good stead for our return to  the Championship in 22/23 season. Believe!! 

Just now, Gambo said:

Why oh why is Budge dragging this out?

She done it with Levein as well  she don’t give care as long as she is making money out of us 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Why oh why is Budge dragging this out?

Because she is arrogant and clueless.

GTF

A_A wehatethehibs

He’s finished at this club. Expect him to get promotion and stay for pre season but doesn’t change the fact that he is finished at this club. Hopefully Budge is able to have the foresight to know, that a new manager should be installed for pre season the minute we are promoted. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, adambraejambo said:

We got to stick with Neilson. I'm sure he is learning alot about himself and will stand us in good stead for our return to  the Championship in 22/23 season. Believe!! 

Can’t wait to see us when he imposes his style of play on us.

Exciting.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

He’s finished at this club. Expect him to get promotion and stay for pre season but doesn’t change the fact that he is finished at this club. Hopefully Budge is able to have the foresight to know, that a new manager should be installed for pre season the minute we are promoted. 

Ha ha ha, Budge is the biggest problem. She’s more interested in orchestras and pissing away our cash.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Just do it now Hearts. Let's recruit well for next season. We could be recruiting for the championship again if this pathetic form continues under Neilson.

Just now, Siphiwe Tshabalala said:

The players are not playing for him.

That is a fact.

Sadly the players will bear no responsibilty and a  lot of them have been around for 3 managers now.

Siphiwe Tshabalala
Just now, Rods said:

Sadly the players will bear no responsibilty and a  lot of them have been around for 3 managers now.

Can’t blame them for the change of mangers to be fair.

Stendel told them how it was and they couldn’t gel with him, that’s the players fault.

Neilson needs to be removed.

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It’s really hard to decide which idiot at Hearts I despise most 

I don’t have respect for any of them.

3 minutes ago, Siphiwe Tshabalala said:

That is a fact.

The players haven't played for the last 5 managers tbf

simplesimon
4 minutes ago, Siphiwe Tshabalala said:

That is a fact.

I actually thought the players put a shift in, chasing down possession, most were trying from what I could see.  There's just no attacking game plan, nobody that can cross a ball, nobody that has pace to run onto a through ball, no enjoyment, no confidence and no plan b.

Class of 75

What master tactician Robbie is. 1 point out of 6 against the leading lights of world football, QoS and Dunfermline. To play 1 man up front against a pub team who have shipped 8 goals in their last 2 games is a masterstroke 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

lost there the last time drew this time

indisputable proof that we’re on an upward projectory and that neilson is learning and becoming an even better manager

FACT etc

and with the club overall being run with such shrewdness a great time to be a hearts supporter :)

16 minutes ago, JJ93 said:

We need 4 pts from 4 games if Raith or Dundee win all their games, I reality 1 pt will probably be enough 

kingantti1874

"Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and seenot; which have ears, and hear not." : : "There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know.

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

GMS has been the final cog in an already well-oiled machine.

Talking about getting well oiled? I’ll take up that offer mon ami🍺

I was having a brilliant day. Kids went on an Easter egg hunt up at the school and along the farm. 

Watched that shite and now I'm just deflated 

We still need at least 4 points to win this league.  Could easily end up being a title decider at Raith. If it is... I wouldn’t fancy our chances. 

gowestjambo

Watching us play it is entirely possible we will not win another game this season. Why do we persist with this slow ponderous backwards and sideways passing - its not like it works!!

To not score a single goal against a team who conceded five to the team below us is inexcusable.