Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Seriously he is going nowhere. Not a chance.

This is the worst part. We know nothing will change as Budge is a spineless fool.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Greedy Jambo
6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

We were always going to change a lot of the squad next window. The question is who will be doing it?

Aye cos we were on a budget in the championship right enough, signing GMS ffs. 

The revolving door will spin once more and Neilson will still be here most likely. 

3 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

this was on sky news and you can bet every ***** is laughing at us really not funny :rifle:

It's even the headline on the BBC Sport page!!!

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Aye cos we were on a budget in the championship right enough, signing GMS ffs. 

The revolving door will spin once more and Neilson will still be here most likely. 

Not so sure now. 

1 minute ago, hmfcbilly said:

Oh they will love it! What a feckin embarrassment for our Club and fans!

Lonewolflins
8 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Nothing's going to happen.

Neilson hasn't got the spine to walk, Budge hasn't got the spine to sack him. The players don't have the spine to revolt, the Foundation doesn't have the spine to do anything other than collect the money from thousands being taken as mugs.

Sadly it’s true , and all the time every fan of every other club is pissing themselves laughing at Hearts again . 

I think Robbie should do the right thing and walk. He'll be doing Budge a favour because she doesnt have the guts to sack him. Ironic after all the financial support given to the club that we're undone from within.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Budge has the staff in place to hire and fire, this will be another long drawn out process

Vlad would have a replacement for 8am tomorrow morning 

Neilson is finished and the player's that played tonight also 

"We haven't played a game since the first week of January, we've had 5 training sessions and one friendly and that is it."

Do I even need to add anything further? 

Robbo-Jambo

Look at his signings this season. 

Frear, Roberts, Pospecu, Kasteneer. 

Horrendous football players. 

Some of the rest are now starting to look worse since they joined as well, like Kingsley, McEnuff, GMS. 

Gnando looked awful tonight as well, not for the first time either. 

He signed them all, they are not good enough which equates that he is not doing his job right. 

Any other industry would result in a sacking so why should he stay and make a ******* laughing stock of us. 

Robbo-Jambo
6 minutes ago, The rat catcher said:

I'm patiently waiting for the announcement that he has gone.

You will have a long wait. 

She will not punt him after backing him a couple of weeks ago. 

It doesn't matter that he has led us to the worst result in our history and has the team playing eye bleeding football for most of the season. 

wattie exploited
7 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

can you imagine how many years of getting this shoved in our face from rival fans :rifle:

took us about 40 years of having to put up with 7-0 from ****ing hibs until we stuffed them in the final :waiting:

Robbo-Jambo
2 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

He had a long conversation with them 🤣

Wonder if he had the bollocks to actually raise his voice. 

Pretty obvious he intends going nowhere and his Auntie Ann won't sack him. 

3 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

He had a long conversation with them 🤣

Wonder if he had the bollocks to actually raise his voice. 

Pretty obvious he intends going nowhere and his Auntie Ann won't sack him. 

It’s just laughable the whole situation.

To be fair to Robbie, I've quickly forget about our shocking performance against Arbroath at the weekend where we struggled to get a shot on target.  Maybe we can forget about Brora with some incredibly large defeat at the weekend..

wattie exploited
16 minutes ago, Lonewolflins said:

Can’t blame them , they deserve it . An utter disgrace of a so called Hearts team and a charlatan of a manager . 

your right there :rifle:

His stuff should be packed in a box and left by his car for the bus arriving back in Edinburgh.

Typical Budge won’t have the bottle to change anything, she’s never made one correct appointment, so much for being a top businesswoman, totally fluked that btw but we’re to believe she’s Michelle Mone.

29 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

He has to go. Responsible for the three worst results in our history. Stendel is free and I would support him coming back.

To be honest, Robbie would be lucky if we did have a hangover from last season. Circumstances notwithstanding (they're the same for all teams) Stendel's last few games from a Hearts point of view were far more entertaining than ANYTHING Robbie has produced this season. Results would probably have been on a par as well, in the division above, if he'd had Craig Gordon to choose as his goalkeeper.

After the mid season break we drew 0-0 at Ross County, a familiar result up there no matter who is in charge.

We beat Rangers deservedly.

St Johnstone away we were excellent first half and should have been out of sight. We were atrocious second which was a bit bizarre. Pereira largely to blame as usual.

Kilmarnock beat us 3-2 but that was another perfect example of a match we'd have won comfortably but for Pereira.

Celtic 0-5? Say no more, that happens to good Hearts teams and Pereira was at it again, thankfully for the last time.

Hamilton 2-2, an abysmal first half which we may have got away with but for two offside goals being allowed. A fortunate red card turned the game.

Hibs 3-1, the fans continued to buy into what Stendel was trying as they sang his name all night.

Motherwell 1-1, against the team who "finished" third, we totally dominated and they were wasting time long before the end, happy with a point.

St Mirren 0-1, possibly the worst performance under Stendel (Hibs on Boxing Day runs it close) and chose completely the wrong time for it. Still lost it to another extremely dubious goal as Obika clearly controlled it with his hand.

In between he won 3 cup ties against Airdrie, Falkirk and Rangers which, I think, is more knockout cup ties than Robbie Neilson has won as Hearts manager.

Again, perhaps circumstances dictated one or two but Hearts let go, or don't play, all the triers and the guys who had improved. Washington, Clare, Bozanic, Moore, even Henderson, and replaced them with bang average journeymen with zero motivation like Berra and Whelan, something Stendel was trying to rid us of. Only Uche, of those that left, didn't improve under Stendel.

Things were far from perfect under Stendel, of course, but I'd have him and his team every day of the week over what we're witnessing at the moment.

Edited by Shaggy2

Governor Tarkin
12 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

To be fair to Robbie, I've quickly forget about our shocking performance against Arbroath at the weekend where we struggled to get a shot on target.  Maybe we can forget about Brora with some incredibly large defeat at the weekend..

You know, I'm almost at the stage where I'd take a skelping off another pub team to force this **** out.

Sad that it's come to this, but here we are.

Nookie Bear
2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

You know, I'm almost at the stage where I'd take a skelping off another pub team to force this **** out.

Sad that it's come to this, but here we are.

The only positive tonight is that it may force change before we embarrass ourselves against full time opponents next season. 

wattie exploited
8 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

To be honest, Robbie would be lucky if we did have a hangover from last season. Circumstances notwithstanding (they're the same for all teams) Stendel's last few games from a Hearts point of view were far more entertaining than ANYTHING Robbie has produced this season. Results would probably have been on a par as well, in the division above, if he'd had Craig Gordon to choose as his goalkeeper.

After the mid season break we drew 0-0 at Ross County, a familiar result up there no matter who is in charge.

We beat Rangers deservedly.

St Johnstone away we were excellent first half and should have been out of sight. We were atrocious second which was a bit bizarre. Pereira largely to blame as usual.

Kilmarnock beat us 3-2 but that was another perfect example of a match we'd have won comfortably but for Pereira.

Celtic 0-5? Say no more, that happens to good Hearts teams and Pereira was at it again, thankfully for the last time.

Hamilton 2-2, an abysmal first half which we may have got away with but for two offside goals being allowed. A fortunate red card turned the game.

Hibs 3-1, the fans continued to buy into what Stendel was trying as they sang his name all night.

Motherwell 1-1, against the team who "finished" third, we totally dominated and they were wasting time long before the end, happy with a point.

St Mirren 0-1, possibly the worst performance under Stendel (Hibs on Boxing Day runs it close) and chose completely the wrong time for it. Still lost it to another extremely dubious goal as Obika clearly controlled it with his hand.

In between he won 3 cup ties against Airdrie, Falkirk and Rangers which, I think, is more knockout cup ties than Robbie Neilson has won as Hearts manager.

Again, perhaps circumstances dictated one or two but Hearts let go, or don't play, all the triers and the guys who had improved. Washington, Clare, Bozanic, Moore, even Henderson, and replaced them with bang average journeymen with zero motivation like Berra and Whelan, something Stendel was trying to rid us of. Only Uche, of those that left, didn't improve under Stendel.

Things were far from perfect under Stendel, of course, but I'd have him and his team every day of the week over what we're witnessing at the moment.

good post I would take Stendal any day over this muppet :rifle:

Rogue Daddy
39 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

I'm scunnered

He's lost the fans. No way back. Has to walk

There is literally no-one on here tonight defending RN. For once we’re all in agreement... yeah he’s lost the fans and the dressing room too IMO.  
Looking at the league there’s only 8 points between 2nd top & 2nd bottom... nobody has challenged us, not even close, and I think this is papering over the RN cracks, perhaps making him look better than he, in fact, is. 
Tonight is unacceptable and embarrassing but (incredibly) not surprising, given some performances of late and that’s unacceptable for a club of our stature. Next season is going to be a car crash unless something changes. Alas, I don’t see AB sacking Robbie... nor Robbie leaving.  
When I seen tonight’s line up I, like others on here, genuinely didn’t know who was playing in which position... and I think this is part of the problem... square pegs, round holes, switching positions, changing personnel... absolutely no cohesion, movement or urgency. An unmotivated team that doesn’t know what they’re doing. That’s down to the manager. 

Absolutely gutted and angry. 

Rogue Daddy
17 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

good post I would take Stendal any day over this muppet :rifle:

Definitely. He was treated very poorly by the club. What did he have - 4 months? Inherited a shitstorm, refused to take wages when COVID hit and watched as we brought in a new manager before he was actually ‘let go’. Poor. He never got a chance. I’d have him back right now. 

57 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

He has to go. Responsible for the three worst results in our history. Stendel is free and I would support him coming back.

Four

Vs Maltese waiters

Vs Brora plumbers

Vs Alloa part timers

Vs Hibs cup winning team

1 minute ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Definitely. He was treated very poorly by the club. What did he have - 4 months? Inherited a shitstorm, refused to take wages when COVID hit and watched as we brought in a new manager before he was actually ‘let go’. Poor. He never got a chance. I’d have him back right now. 

After the total disrespect shown to him by Budge I would imagine he would tell her to stick it!

Rogue Daddy
4 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

After the total disrespect shown to him by Budge I would imagine he would tell her to stick it!

Totally. Ironically, IMO, he’s the one she should have backed... not CL or RN (because we all know she will. )

Cairneyhill Jambo

Just read his post match comments. Totally embarrassing. Continually referring to "we". **** off Neilson. Its you that picks the team and dictates tactics.

I wasn't in the happy camp when he was reappointed manager but was happy to give the benefit of doubt. 

He's obviously lost the plot now and should walk. 

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Bringing him back three and a half years after he left under a cloud was very bizarre and not something a normally run football club would do. 

Nothing about Hearts has been hanging the right way these past 5 or 6 years though.

A very odd appointment. 

wattie exploited
23 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

100 % this :rifle:

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

has actually done worse than I expected which is quite an “achievement”

hes just a symptom of the real problem tho

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, Alan_R said:

I'm scunnered

He's lost the fans. No way back. Has to walk

No other club would put up with this , he must resign....

Graham Thomson

He won't resign, therefore he must be sacked, no Hearts Manager should survive Managing the club to it's worse defeat in our History. 

And it has to be done without delay. 

glynnlondon
1 hour ago, wattie exploited said:

this was on sky news and you can bet every ***** is laughing at us really not funny :rifle:

Can't blame them mate we've been a circus of incompetence so long now laughing is the only thing left.

Zippidee doodah chance of Budge doing anything but more platitudes about learning and moving forward while the serially deluded spin their usual shite.

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

👍

3 hours ago, Diego10 said:

I didn't want him back, but there was no way he was getting sacked off the back of the league campaign.

Tonight has to be the end of the road though.  It's undoubtedly the worst result in our history and unlikely to ever not be. 

Decision needs to be made this week, there is no case for surviving this.

If he’s not sacked by the weekend I cancel my FOH.

if he’s not sacked at the end of the season, I’m not renewing two tickets. 

Ive had enough of this project.

I don’t even enjoy it anymore so pulling out the whole saga will be straightforward. 

33 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

If he’s not sacked by the weekend I cancel my FOH.

if he’s not sacked at the end of the season, I’m not renewing two tickets. 

Ive had enough of this project.

I don’t even enjoy it anymore so pulling out the whole saga will be straightforward. 

I will never cancel my FoH - it’s a life long commitment for me.

But I will not be renewing my 3 season tickets next season if Neilson is still here producing his eye bleeding negative brand of shite!

2 hours ago, tcjambo said:

Stendel is being linked to the Portsmouth  job. Would you choose an English League One  club, or a Scottish Championship  side that treated you shabbily?

Pasquale for King
22 minutes ago, BobbyCox said:

Stendel is being linked to the Portsmouth  job. Would you choose an English League One  club, or a Scottish Championship  side that treated you shabbily?

Danny Cowley got that job last week and has already had a win over Ipswich at the weekend. 
But yeah he’s unlikely to come back if Budge is here after how she treated him. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
3 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Neilson hasn't got the spine to walk, Budge hasn't got the spine to sack him. The players don't have the spine to revolt, the Foundation doesn't have the spine to do anything other than collect the money from thousands being taken as mugs.

:lol:

a fair assessment unfortunately

for neilson and budge you could substitute “too arrogant ....”

the cash cow that is the fans are definitely being taken for mugs - these mugs are probably the best chance of forcing something to happen but too many seem paralysed by gratitude or something to queen Ann 

:lion:

what a shambles entirely predictable in fact predicted by some “hibs fans” and “huns without bus fares” on here years ago

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )