Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

StevenNaismith

We are soft as shite from top to bottom and have been since AB took over. Time for the fans to stand up. RN has to go but in my opinion AB needs to stand down too. She’s the one who has overseen this absolute disaster!

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Heres Rixxy

She won't sack him. He won't walk. 

AB will trot out the line about how this season was about promotion, and it's on track to be delivered. 

Worst result in our clubs history. I've never publicly called for a manager to go but I've watched every single stream home & away and reckon he needs to go. Get Alex Neil in!!!

Edited by EH23-Jambo

bajthejambo

He simply has to go. He has zero redeeming qualities as a manager. Tactically inept, man management seems average at best and his recruitment has been awful.

The Hogfather

Tbf, there's only two posters on here that want Neilson to stay. And, going by their track records, they're not really worth paying any attention to anyway. Arguing with them is futile, I won't bother anymore.

The Treasurer

I've defended him in the past but it wasn't just the result it was the performance. He clearly is unable to motivate the players and has to go now. Most of the players should be out as well as they are obviously not interested in playing for Hearts 

That was woeful, wtf do the players and coaching staff do during the week? Sorry Neilson your time is up, that was unforgivable.

HamishMcGonagall

I've always stuck up for him but he has to go. Knocked out the league cup by Alloa and now out the Scottish by Brora. Nevermind the rubbish style of play and scraping draws with the likes of Arbroath.

He used to only divide the support but with folk like me even turning on him now, he has to go.

best in the land

Zero surprise about this result.

And the thing is nothing will happen about it. 

Budge and Neilson need to go but so many happy clappers making excuses time after time it won't happen. 

Budge has ruined a brilliant opportunity to take this club places but it's been disaster after disaster. 

Disgrace! 

best in the land
1 minute ago, jambocall51 said:

get him out struggled to watch we were so slow and horrible to watch!

Same all season

8 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

She is not the owner and should have no say.........she has her money back and should not be trusted at all with our future in any capacity! Unfortunately we are rudderless, no one is in charge!

That’s my point , really.  It’s always been a muddied leadership. Are JJ and Savage (maybe McKinlay too) sitting there knowing they have absolutely no power to force change?  If they have no clout whatsoever, who has the say then?

On the other hand, if they have been given elements in their job to give an opinion to be reckoned, will it be purely lip service as Budge pretends to not get involved in the football side but deep down really holds the power to decide?   

Edited by Debut 4

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I'm tired of changing managers so I'll agree to disagree. In the same way as he wasn't Mourinho when we beat Hibs and took Celtic close, he's not Cathro when we have a result at the other end of the spectrum. I'd be more inclined jus to ignore the Robbie outers or let them rant without comment if they hadn't been calling for his head from pretty much the moment he was appointed, while also cheerleading for a manager who got us demoted.

I agree with your sentiment, but it's results based and that result tonight is a shocker. 

Could Robbie kick us on next season like last time-maybe. 

But it's not guaranteed. 

Going out the cup tonight is I think the worse result in our history. 

If we'd got a cup run and won the league as we are then he would have bought himself time outwith the arseholes in our support, but that result destroys that now. 

It's results based, the league is going well. 

Lc was poor and tonight's result is terrible. 

There is no Guarantee, look at what happened when CL left, we went backwards, but I think he's lost most fans now and there is no return from tonight's result. 

This was a pub team and it is a embarrassing and shocking result. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

wattie exploited

week after week of ****ing shit and now this shit I dont care what any ***** says Stendal would have us playing better than this piss :rifle:

The Treasurer

Finally Neilson has succeeded in uniting the support, every single one of us now wants him to go and I don't mean at the end of the season, go now 

Just now, Heres Rixxy said:

AB will trot out the line about how this season was about promotion, and it's on track to be delivered. 

Every moment he stays after the final whistle is a moment where failure and mediocrity are deemed acceptable. 

Lets just run through some of Robbies best moments:

Chucking a 2-0 lead against Hibs to send them on their way to finally winning the ****ing cup. 

Getting put out of Europe against Maltese fishermen

Getting put out of the League cup by Alloa

Getting put out of the Scottish Cup by Brora Rangers

I mean how many low points does one man need? Its like he keeps finding new lows to hit. Its ****ing embarrassing. 

11 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I'm tired of changing managers so I'll agree to disagree. In the same way as he wasn't Mourinho when we beat Hibs and took Celtic close, he's not Cathro when we have a result at the other end of the spectrum. I'd be more inclined jus to ignore the Robbie outers or let them rant without comment if they hadn't been calling for his head from pretty much the moment he was appointed, while also cheerleading for a manager who got us demoted.

I'm not tired of changing managers, just sick fed up of constantly appointing the wrong ones! That lies at the feet of Ann Budge and her board, who should all be presenting exit strategies as soon as FOH are finally given their majority share holding. Neilson is just another in a long line of expensive mistakes, under taken with our money by the board, and he should be emptied before the clock strikes midnight tonight. 

jambocall51
1 minute ago, best in the land said:

Same all season

100% but it's so disappointing that its against low league crap

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, jambocall51 said:

get him out struggled to watch we were so slow and horrible to watch!

It's ridiculous, when was the last time we scored in the first 20 minutes of a game? 

1 minute ago, OTT said:

Every moment he stays after the final whistle is a moment where failure and mediocrity are deemed acceptable. 

Lets just run through some of Robbies best moments:

Chucking a 2-0 lead against Hibs to send them on their way to finally winning the ****ing cup. 

Getting put out of Europe against Maltese fishermen

Getting put out of the League cup by Alloa

Getting put out of the Scottish Cup by Brora Rangers

I mean how many low points does one man need? Its like he keeps finding new lows to hit. Its ****ing embarrassing. 

That's the sad fact, this is only the worst result in our history since the last worst result in our history that also happened to be overseen by the Budge and Neilson duo, and the last since...well I'm sure you see the pattern.

davemclaren

Losing once in a season to a part time side in a cup is bad but a second time to a non league part time side is unforgivable. He’s basically sacked himself. 

jambocall51
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

It's ridiculous, when was the last time we scored in the first 20 minutes of a game? 

I believe the last time we did it in an away game was November 2018 against st Johnstone 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, davemclaren said:

Losing once in a season to a part time side in a cup is bad but a second time to a non league part time side is unforgivable. He’s basically sacked himself. 

👍

Bazzas right boot
Just now, jambocall51 said:

I believe the last time we did it in an away game was November 2018 against st Johnstone 

Really? 

Armand is a poor mans Uche fact.

Always backed Robbie but I can't believe what happened tonight.

Know he won't get the sack but win the league and move on Robbie.

Was probably GMS best game, put in some dangerous balls but the strikers were no where to be found and Walker had one of his worst games ever.

InternationalJambo

I have been a long term consumer of kb and have not felt the need to ever post but the writing has been on the wall since the turn of the year and tonight was the last straw for me. 

I am almost always positive when it comes to us but that tonight was the last straw for me. Season ticket holder for 18 years, pledger and support the club in every way possible - but I will not be renewing my season ticket for next season if that idiot is still in charge and will also be cancelling my pledge until changes are made. 

F****** embarrassing where our club has ended up. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Agree. There’s really no excuse for tonight’s shocker.

jambocall51
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Really? 

that stat was throwing around recently I believe, could be wrong though

I didn't want him back, but there was no way he was getting sacked off the back of the league campaign.

Tonight has to be the end of the road though.  It's undoubtedly the worst result in our history and unlikely to ever not be. 

Decision needs to be made this week, there is no case for surviving this.

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Really? 

Yeah Donaldson mentioned it recently on the podcast, it was Djoum (I think) who scored it.  Staggering stuff.

Bazzas right boot

Sad night. 

Out the cup. 

Manager - sacked, back into the unknown, start again, Savage out as well? 

Keep him, this result keeps the arsehole and plane hiring Brigade in business no matter what happens in the future. 

Depressing, too many on here enjoying it as well for my likening. 

Does Budge just say **** it, and leave us? No crowds guaranteed  even for next season, financially back to the 2000's?

I would if I was her. 

The only positive is we'll get promoted. After that, **** knows. 

4 minutes ago, jambocall51 said:

Didn’t Olly Lee score in about a minute in the League Cup sections?

4 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

I'm not tired of changing managers, just sick fed up of constantly appointing the wrong ones! That lies at the feet of Ann Budge and her board, who should all be presenting exit strategies as soon as FOH are finally given their majority share holding. Neilson is just another in a long line of expensive mistakes, under taken with our money by the board, and he should be emptied before the clock strikes midnight tonight. 

It's all well and good ditching Neilson - but until we figure out the reason for this continued malaise, I hate to say it might make no odds who we sign as manager.

This has to be cultural, embedded into the club. Budge should make her last act here signing the boy from Livingston and getting Savage to re-shape the player's contracts to ensure they are hungry (low base salary, big win bonuses for a start). 

Anyone who doesn't like it can **** off. 

Clear out needed, the final straw was GMS signing, if he had been anywhere near being a decent player he would not have signed for Hearts. If Hearts go into the premiership with the same set-up then expect to be no more than cannon fodder to the likes of St Johnstone, Motherwell, Livingston, Dundee United, St Mirren, and yes Aberdeen and Hibs. 

Straight back down in a season with that set-up.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, jambocall51 said:

that stat was throwing around recently I believe, could be wrong though

1 minute ago, WageThief said:

Yeah Donaldson mentioned it recently on the podcast, it was Djoum (I think) who scored it.  Staggering stuff.

****ing hell, Robbie seems to be doing that at home as well now tho. 

****ing Brora Rangers.... 

1 minute ago, scotty2442 said:

This is all part of the 3 year project......can you imagine another 2 seasons of this !! 

Easily while Budge is still running things. I like Neilson, I think he has always done a decent job and things like tonight happen from time to time so I'm willing to forgive him. Budge, not so much. But getting knocked out the cup is not the end of the world. We are still on track to get promoted. 

jambocall51
2 minutes ago, S Form said:

Didn’t Olly Lee score in about a minute in the League Cup sections?

yeah your right, think my stat was in the top flight

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
17 minutes ago, Heres Rixxy said:

No doubt there will be a few more years of this shite, just the same as with Levein.

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Sad night. 

Out the cup. 

Manager - sacked, back into the unknown, start again, Savage out as well? 

Keep him, this result keeps the arsehole and plane hiring Brigade in business no matter what happens in the future. 

Depressing, too many on here enjoying it as well for my likening. 

Does Budge just say **** it, and leave us? No crowds guaranteed  even for next season, financially back to the 2000's?

I would if I was her. 

The only positive is we'll get promoted. After that, **** knows. 

Getting promoted is the most important thing and that’s virtually done but it’s clear something isn’t right and Robbie has had enough chances to resolve that. 

jambocall51
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

****ing hell, Robbie seems to be doing that at home as well now tho. 

****ing Brora Rangers.... 

it's horrific man.....

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

It's all well and good ditching Neilson - but until we figure out the reason for this continued malaise, I hate to say it might make no odds who we sign as manager.

This has to be cultural, embedded into the club. Budge should make her last act here signing the boy from Livingston and getting Savage to re-shape the player's contracts to ensure they are hungry (low base salary, big win bonuses for a start). 

Anyone who doesn't like it can **** off. 

Yip, sacking the manager isn't even half a plan. 

Savage would have had a say in Gnando, McEneff and possibly Kasteneer tho. 

It could be we just need to clear every player out from last season and start fresh. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

I agree with your sentiment, but it's results based and that result tonight is a shocker. 

Could Robbie kick us on next season like last time-maybe. 

But it's not guaranteed. 

Going out the cup tonight is I think the worse result in our history. 

If we'd got a cup run and won the league as we are then he would have bought himself time outwith the arseholes in our support, but that result destroys that now. 

It's results based, the league is going well. 

Lc was poor and tonight's result is terrible. 

There is no Guarantee, look at what happened when CL left, we went backwards, but I think he's lost most fams now and there is no return from tonight's result. 

This was a pub team and it is a embarrassing and shocking result. 

“The arseholes in our support” jings you are some twat calling the supporters this for calling out this arse  of a “so called coach” for some of the most turgid, chronic, septic, boring football I have seen in my lifetime. A ****ing blind monkey, with our support and finances could have gained us promotion in a league full of part time, crap shit. If this imposter and his bunch of hangers on are not away by tomorrow then I will be cancelling or not renewing Season ticket, FOH, Shareholders until he and Budge is away. I have had enough!

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )