Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

If he’s not sacked by the weekend I cancel my FOH.

if he’s not sacked at the end of the season, I’m not renewing two tickets. 

Ive had enough of this project.

I don’t even enjoy it anymore so pulling out the whole saga will be straightforward. 

Quite right.  If we don't all take a stand now we will be here again all too soon but the club will be even more damaged.  

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

I think neilson must have thought we were playing glasgow rangers away tonight, based on how we performed, fecking shambles! Still raging! Just gtf already!

I was pleased Robbie came back, but this is embarrassing, even being in the championship, this is the worst I've felt for a long time after a result. 

Hopefully the season ends soon. 

Harry Potter
8 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I was pleased Robbie came back, but this is embarrassing, even being in the championship, this is the worst I've felt for a long time after a result. 

Hopefully the season ends soon. 

morning pal, just woke up and realised what had happened last night, im still in a state that its hard to believe it.😧.

16 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

morning pal, just woke up and realised what had happened last night, im still in a state that its hard to believe it.😧.

Morning bud. I feel asleep about 7 last night, and woke up expecting us to have scored a few goals. 

😭 Fecking hopeless. 

I actually wouldn't say no, if Derek Mcinnes was handed the job. 

'Jig' McCulloch and Gordon Forrest are not the problem, Robbie Neilson IS the problem. If I were either of the aforementioned two then I'd be very careful of my name being tarnished especially the latter who is up to his eyeballs in coaching experience on various levels and comes with highly respected compliments but being associated with Robbie Neilson can seriously damage his reputation. 

Lee will need to tread very carefully on where his next move should be and who with. 

I fully expect Neilson to hand in his resignation today and unfortunately that means losing two very good coaches.

Carl Weathers

Any remaining goodwill is gone. I don't see the point keeping him on as he will never win the majority of fans over. 

We are stumbling over the line in the Championship and hardly any of the performances have been good enough. The cup results have been disastrous, easily the worst of my lifetime. Almost all of the signings are either honking or don't look interested. 

I'm not sure what the medium to long term plan is. Playing pish football and no youngsters coming through apart from Irving who obviously can't wait to leave. 

It should have been an opportunity to reset but we seemed to have got worse.

Last night was my lowest point supporting Hearts. Winning the league won't make up for it and we need yet another complete reset. Hopefully Budge (and it pains me to say that) and Neilson go. 

I always support whoever wears the maroon but this is the worst result in our history imo and so surely something has to be done. And that has to start with the manager as much as it pains me to say that

Jambo Moose

You can forgive budge for reinstating neilson imo, his first season we were superb. (And without the shackles of levein that may continue) 

BUT... it’s not worked, no championship title can mask the regression in this team and youth brought through. Budge conceded she left levein in too long, she simply must learn from this and bullet him today. How does a fan owned club have no voice here? That’s my main worry 

I didn't post last night as I thought I will have calmed down by this morning, Imagine my surprise to find I'm still fuming along with 1000s of other Hearts supporters this morning.

What time should we expect the announcement that he's been sacked?

Neilson's position is untenable, I didn't even know Brora had a football team. One thing that is for certain is that we do not.

I suspect the players and management just laugh at us and take our money, we're the suckers here. They get a free ride just because they play for our club.

Complete clear out required from top to bottom starting with Neilson and his useless coaches getting sacked this morning.

Edit - oooh, post number 666 symbolic of the impending apocalypse (at least in terms of useless managers and coaches)

Edited by Deid Heid
Symbolic significance required highlighting

100% he’s going to be saying he needs another transfer window, utter shite, the guy has signed some absolute shockers and I’d not be letting him sign one more.

Are Frear and Roberts better than anything we have in the Academy?

The Internet

The fact that I didn't wake up to the news that he'd left depresses me greatly. This club is so shit. 

It doesn’t matter what Neilson does now, except for a few deluded morons, he’s lost the support and that can’t be regained easily.

1 hour ago, EH23-Jambo said:

Did he do a post match interview?

Yeah he did just waffling on about it not being good enough and we now need to get promotion ahead of strengthening the squad in the summer 😫 i despair as his record of finding utter dross signings is there for all to see ,Frear Roberts Kastaneer Popescu etc etc and his blinkered vision that Berra can still play professional football means we're ****ed if he hangs about - the only reason he got promoted with Dundee United was because SHANKLAND scored so many goals - the only reason we will go up is because all the teams in the league are just a bit shitter than us,if he's in charge next season we'll be back in the Championship for the season 22/23 campaign 

Салатные палочки

Was hoping to wake up to some good news but alas, we have the softest owner in Scottish Football. No one should survive a result like that but I remember saying the same about the Livingston game. 

All over the media this morning and rightly so. An utterly embarrassing, indefensible result. He has to go today. 

Gordon Ramsay

A long conversation in the dressing room will sort us out according to Neilson. 

Just **** off you utter penis, do the decent thing and resign. 

I don’t post much as truthfully I have fallen out of love with Hearts. Have done over the last 5 years or so. 

I voiced my huge disappointment at his appt in the summer. Nothing to do with last night but when a fan who has  had a ST for 40 years gives up then the club should be worried. I used to buy 5 season tickets. Next year it’s 1 and that’s for my youngest. The rest of us not going or bothering.

The lockdown has accelerated my Sat without football a years earlier than I thought and I simply don’t miss it. 

No chance he will be removed but he should be. Not just for last night but a combination of the results this season. Not good enough and eye bleeding football. Don't show loyalty to a man that walked away as quick as he did the last time. Budge is the major problem at Hearts, more interested in winning catering awards that winning football matches. She forgotten what the bread and butter of the club is about. Wallace Mercer says it well on Back from the Brink. You can have all the nice things with stadiums etc. but unless you have a winning football team then it's pointless. 

Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, dannymack said:

'Jig' McCulloch and Gordon Forrest are not the problem, Robbie Neilson IS the problem. If I were either of the aforementioned two then I'd be very careful of my name being tarnished especially the latter who is up to his eyeballs in coaching experience on various levels and comes with highly respected compliments but being associated with Robbie Neilson can seriously damage his reputation. 

Lee will need to tread very carefully on where his next move should be and who with. 

I fully expect Neilson to hand in his resignation today and unfortunately that means losing two very good coaches.

Or does it give McCulloch a few games as caretaker to stake his claim for the permanent role?

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Or does it give McCulloch a few games as caretaker to stake his claim for the permanent role?

made it clear publicly he doesn’t want to be a manager. 

Presumably those who thought keeping Levein hanging round the club like a bad smell will be happy to see Neilson see out the rest of his contract reorganising the medical department, watching youth games, and shuffling paper clips?

Bad Religion
11 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

No chance. He can go and take that prick Halliday with him. 

Anyone who is shocked by this result/performance hasn’t been paying attention since we had the points in the bag during the promotion season!

I can assure everyone I take no pleasure in being proved right when I was calling on Neilson to be replaced months ago. You could just tell he wasn't up to the job of managing Hearts. And fans realise now that if there was a half decent team in the Championship we'd be in real trouble getting back into the Premiership. Ann Budge has to sack Neilson today or she has to hand over to someone who will sack him.

MarkDevriesScores4

If neilson is our manager next season we’ll be straight back down. There’s not a premier team we could beat. We can’t even beat a junior side that hasn’t played in months ffs. 

I can’t think of a more embarrassing result in my lifetime. Robbie needs to go 

south morocco

Budge should be in today saying, Do the honourable thing and fall on your sword Robbie, you’ve lost the support. 
Honestly it’s just getting pushed down the road. 

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

If he’s not sacked by the weekend I cancel my FOH.

if he’s not sacked at the end of the season, I’m not renewing two tickets. 

Ive had enough of this project.

I don’t even enjoy it anymore so pulling out the whole saga will be straightforward. 

I'll still be renewing, 

Under any manager next season will come with it's own excitement- first chance at a game in over a year ( maybe). promotion and likely a host of new signings.

I won't stop supporting Hearts because of shite results.

Bazzas right boot
33 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Did he not bomb at Killie or Well?

Bazzas right boot
Just now, DH1986 said:

He should have been emptied after the Alloa cup defeat.

A defeat to a team in the same league is no where near as bad as last night.

The two results aren't comparable.

Last nights result was a whole different level to draws and defeats to teams in the same league as us.

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Me too, I thought it was a bad dream.

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Me too, I thought it was a bad dream.

nightmare bud, a horrible nightmare.

7 minutes ago, south morocco said:

Budge should be in today saying, Do the honourable thing and fall on your sword Robbie, you’ve lost the support. 
Honestly it’s just getting pushed down the road. 

He would probably miss the sword, if he tried to fall on it. 😕

He’s got to go. We could’ve played without a manager this season and won the league. Players aren’t playing for him and last night was the worst in our history. 

Berra than you
1 hour ago, OldGorgie said:

It doesn’t matter what Neilson does now, except for a few deluded morons, he’s lost the support and that can’t be regained easily.

Yup. Was chatting to mates about this before the game. There's no way back for him now with regards to the support.

The Apprentice
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Last nights result was a whole different level to draws and defeats to teams in the same league as us.

Correct, but it has come about as a result of the draws and defeats you mention and the general performances that have accompanied them. Last night was the lowest of the low but anyone who has watched us this season, particularly since the new year cannot be overly surprised at what we served up last night. 

The Real Maroonblood
47 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

I don’t post much as truthfully I have fallen out of love with Hearts. Have done over the last 5 years or so. 

I voiced my huge disappointment at his appt in the summer. Nothing to do with last night but when a fan who has  had a ST for 40 years gives up then the club should be worried. I used to buy 5 season tickets. Next year it’s 1 and that’s for my youngest. The rest of us not going or bothering.

The lockdown has accelerated my Sat without football a years earlier than I thought and I simply don’t miss it. 

It must pain you to post that but totally understandable and sad.

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

As ever I sleep on a bad result before jumping on social media.  I would normally be on now saying that the bigger picture is the league and that's how the season should be judged BUT I can't just ignore that result.  It is arguably the worst in the history of the club.  I have been a bit understanding about the level of performances lately putting it down to a lack of edge and urgency in the team partly due to the fact nobody is challenging us for this league, I get that some players will be subconsciously switching off.  Last night was a Scottish Cup tie, regardless of opposition, a competition we have won more that any other club outside the OF.  There is no excuse for that performance.  The buck stops with the manager.  Something has to give in this and the board need to reflect and act accordingly.  

OmiyaHearts
27 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

Anyone who is shocked by this result/performance hasn’t been paying attention since we had the points in the bag during the promotion season!

I don't think anyone is in shock.

It's the realisation for every single supporter, that the club is in deeper shit than we thought possible.

Could we even afford to sack Neilson? He still 2 and half years left of his contract and I’d presume he’s on decent cash to lure home away from Dundee Utd.

Jean Louis Valois

I was happy he came back last summer, but he has completely messed it up. The club will say he's been successful because of where we are in the league, But the bad feeling from supporters has been there all season because of the perfomances and more importantly the lack of improvement. Last night just multiplied it by a thousand and he can't and shouldn't survive this.

10 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

The writing was on the wall....we should not be struggling against PT teams. 

Cowdenbeath, East Fife, Alloa, Arbroath and now Brora.

We did try and warn you........

47 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

His reputation is tarnished like the rest after last night.......We have coaches?.....Why does our team look so unfit?

Get rid of the lot of them

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )