Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

Ethan Hunt

Is it not about this time of the season that Neilson bails for an opportunity to put another minor league win on his CV. Kilmarnock would be a good fit for him.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

I read an article this morning about the new CEO and the structure apparently Robbie is reporting into Joe Savage.

I only mention it as I thought when first talked about they were both reporting into CEO

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Is it not about this time of the season that Neilson bails for an opportunity to put another minor league win on his CV. Kilmarnock would be a good fit for him.

Seconded.

siegementality

Is it not about time Neilson started telling us how hard the Premiership is going to be? How there’s no easy games. How we have to re-establish ourselves. How a top six place will be progress. Maybe Budge has told him to shut it since the season tickets have went on sale. Neilson’s monotone is hardly the way to encourage sales.

The Treasurer
7 hours ago, siegementality said:

Is it not about time Neilson started telling us how hard the Premiership is going to be? How there’s no easy games. How we have to re-establish ourselves. How a top six place will be progress. Maybe Budge has told him to shut it since the season tickets have went on sale. Neilson’s monotone is hardly the way to encourage sales.

In your last sentence replace the word Neilson with siegementality 

The Real Maroonblood
8 hours ago, siegementality said:

Fair comment.

Ron Burgundy
9 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

I could understand that comment if he was selling tickets for a sequence of monologues or even a stand up show. When it comes to football management i really don't see any relevance. 

Neilson's monotone style football is hardly going to encourage sales.

Ron Burgundy
1 minute ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Monotone style football you say? 😂 😂 😂 😂 

Dull, unchanging.

unchanging in pitch; without intonation or expressiveness.

Ron Burgundy
1 minute ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Thanks for googling and pasting the definition of monotonous. 

The definition of the word monotone, which is the word being used, is different. Try googling that. 

monotone
/ˈmɒnətəʊn/

noun

1. a continuing sound, especially of a person's voice, that is unchanging in pitch and without intonation.
    "he sat and answered the questions in a monotone"

adjective

1. (of a voice or other sound) unchanging in pitch; without intonation or expressiveness.
    "his monotone reading of the two-hour report"

Colonel Kurtz

Perhaps there will be a change from within ,we will utilise the expertise of an experienced player on the on field coaching and utilise Robbies strengths ie say less to the players giving more gravitas when he does speak 

Ron Burgundy
Just now, Rave MacPherson said:

So, now you've found the proper definition, explain how that fits in with your first reply to me? 

They were both from the same definition and page. What are you having trouble with?

Ron Burgundy
4 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Im not the one having trouble. Take 5 mins to think about it ffs! 

You missed an apostrophe out there. 

I have not google searched the word monotonous today. Just monotone for you.

lost in space
2 minutes ago, spacerjoe said:

The irony of 2 people on a football forum arguing non-stop about the word monotonous.

😄😄

Ron Burgundy
22 minutes ago, spacerjoe said:

The irony of 2 people on a football forum arguing non-stop about the word monotonous.

It was the word monotone.

😄

Colonel Kurtz
1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Neilson's monotone style football is hardly going to encourage sales.

Perhaps Robbie should do an in depth interview with Piers Morgan seems to be the in thing

stevie1874
53 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Dull, unchanging.

unchanging in pitch; without intonation or expressiveness.

Now now Ron pipe down, your not allowed to air your negative thoughts on oor Robbie. Everything is going to be so much better this season. 👍

Ron Burgundy
1 minute ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Perhaps Robbie should do an in depth interview with Piers Morgan seems to be the in thing

Is Oprah available?

davemclaren
35 minutes ago, spacerjoe said:

😂😂😂

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Rave MacPherson said:

I could understand that comment if he was selling tickets for a sequence of monologues or even a stand up show. When it comes to football management i really don't see any relevance. 

The relevance is that he has no charisma and he will blame anyone bar himself so the players don’t trust him, two of the most important parts of being a football manager.  Can you imagine him trying to motivate or inspire anyone much less guys like Naismith/Gordon or Berra?

He is also putting many fans off renewing STs, hence the reason he wasn’t anywhere near that video that folk are gushing about. 

Ethan Hunt
2 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Let’s see if I’m wrong! 

I pretty much guarantee I’ll be able to find more or less those quotes from Neilson before the season starts. Hell I could find most of them from last season. 

siegementality
3 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Boring. A lot like Neilson, and you.

siegementality

I’d speak to your English teacher if I were you. Have a nice day.

Pasquale for King
41 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

So the first part has no relevance to the original comment, so therefno relevance in the conversation. 

Why is he putting people off buying season tickets? Because of the tone of his voice? Really? 

Because he’s an crap manager and plays monotonous eye bleeding football, his monotone voice just remind folk of all his failings. 
I literally can’t listen to him, reading his lies and excuses is almost as bad. 

6 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

When i hear his dulcet tones i think of two championship titles. 

And I think of Levein and Pressley. What a threesome. 

The Real Maroonblood
20 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

:rofl:

Bazzas right boot

I think we need this guy in charge. 

Flair 

Excitment 

Passion 

Fun

Charisima 

unnamed (4).jpg

Edited by Smith's right boot

Pasquale for King

Wow what a rip roaring success he is, ask the UTD fans if they think of their Championship win when they hear that boring useless ***** talk. 

Pasquale for King
59 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

And I think of Levein and Pressley. What a threesome. 

Imagine being stuck on a desert island with those 3 🙈🔫

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

I really don't care what utd fans think of anything.

At all.

Ever. 

Cool, I feel the same about you. 

Hadn't looked in here for a day or so. Won't make that mistake again. Excellent work from everyone involved 👍

KyleLafferty
4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

No they’ve just wasted millions of our money on absolute dross whilst playing the worst foitball we’ve witnessed for 40 years. But carry on supporting them, as usual you will be proved wrong. 

I can’t see how you think Neilson has wasted money at hearts, yes he’s signed guff. But two championship wins, finish 3rd in the league then left us in 2nd. Levein on the other hand.

The Real Maroonblood
11 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Hadn't looked in here for a day or so. Won't make that mistake again. Excellent work from everyone involved 👍

:greatpost:

23 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Imagine being stuck on a desert island with those 3 🙈🔫

😄

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

I can’t see how you think Neilson has wasted money at hearts, yes he’s signed guff. But two championship wins, finish 3rd in the league then left us in 2nd. Levein on the other hand.

Guff like Oshiniwa that cost £500-£1m? How much did Stewart/Frear/Roberts/Popescu/Kastaneer and Halliday cost with little in return? How much did getting beat of Alloa and Brora cost? How much is his very presence and eye bleeding football costing us now? 
We will never know. 

Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

You care enough to reply. I think you do care. 💋❤️

I’ve got you on ignore, unfortunately I can still see your posts when others make the mistake of replying. Lesson learned though. 

11 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Guff like Oshiniwa that cost £500-£1m? How much did Stewart/Frear/Roberts/Popescu/Kastaneer and Halliday cost with little in return? How much did getting beat of Alloa and Brora cost? How much is his very presence and eye bleeding football costing us now? 
We will never know. 

Reckon it will have been closer to £500 than £1M

Niemi’s gloves

Oh god it’s back. If ever a thread deserved to gently slide out of existence it’s this one. And for almost a week it was dormant. But then late one night some buffoon scrawls through several pages to find it, posts a comment which says nothing of substance but is a blatant trolling effort and off we go again. It’s all been said, on both sides. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Oh god it’s back. If ever a thread deserved to gently slide out of existence it’s this one. And for almost a week it was dormant. But then late one night some buffoon scrawls through several pages to find it, posts a comment which says nothing of substance but is a blatant trolling effort and off we go again. It’s all been said, on both sides. 

Good to see you're keeping this thread going. 

Niemi’s gloves
3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Good to see you're keeping this thread going. 

Fair comment .... if I’d immediately replied when  I saw the first post for a week late last night. But I ignored it. Sadly others didn’t. 

Edited by Niemi’s gloves

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

I think we need this guy in charge. 

Flair 

Excitment 

Passion 

Fun

Charisima 

unnamed (4).jpg

Brilliant 👏👏

30 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Nice bump 😀

The Real Maroonblood
15 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Nice bump 😀

Nothing better than moaning about thread then contributing to it.

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

Nothing better than moaning about thread then contributing to it.

He loves a good squabble, the same as the rest of us.