Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

Thing about Neilson is you can tell, if you watch Hearts or even training, that there is little camaraderie it's also as if he does not trust the players, look at St Johnstone players and their manager, play as a unit because manager trusts them, maybe he would come when Neilson gets sacked sooner rather than later.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

professorfate

I think hearts are on a hiding to nothing next season and how many times did we not turn up last season. I think we won the league by default we were merely less pish than the rest of the teams. I don’t care if people like neilson or not the guy is doomed and turfed out of a job come December.

20 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Thing about Neilson is you can tell, if you watch Hearts or even training, that there is little camaraderie it's also as if he does not trust the players, look at St Johnstone players and their manager, play as a unit because manager trusts them, maybe he would come when Neilson gets sacked sooner rather than later.

Reminds me of my part time job in TK Maxx years back, first manager was a great lad, best mates now everyone wanted to do well for him so he got praised.  He left and was replaced by the guy who turned up on time every day and was the safe jobsbody type. Nobody really liked him, performances dropped but steady enough.

1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

Reminds me of my part time job in TK Maxx years back, first manager was a great lad, best mates now everyone wanted to do well for him so he got praised.  He left and was replaced by the guy who turned up on time every day and was the safe jobsbody type. Nobody really liked him, performances dropped but steady enough.

You get some right arseholes as managers or supervisors in retail. Worked in supermarkets and a tv shop when I was younger and seems to attract a lot of total cocks 

Remind me, what's the lowest league position a Neilson Hearts team have reached, in either division?

He's not remotely in sackable territory. 

1 hour ago, professorfate said:

I think hearts are on a hiding to nothing next season and how many times did we not turn up last season. I think we won the league by default we were merely less pish than the rest of the teams. I don’t care if people like neilson or not the guy is doomed and turfed out of a job come December.

Yip unless we get daza wow signing, cannot see it myself as evidence that is available suggests we are in bargain basement, having lost out on a couple to SPL teams already.

Other than one 😄 in reply to a post that made me chuckle, I've stuck to a self imposed ban on this thread for 2 weeks.

He's not going anywhere, sadly.

I'd suggest, if I may, a temporary lock.

At least until our first game on July 10.

Then we can all go again if/when Peterhead is a another Neilson shitshow.

😊

On 04/06/2021 at 12:18, Pasquale for King said:

Loads of times 🤔😂

How many 'actual' days does Bill Murray's character go through? 😉

2 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Yip unless we get daza wow signing, cannot see it myself as evidence that is available suggests we are in bargain basement, having lost out on a couple to SPL teams already.

In that case it's not a manager we need. 

It's a magic wand😏

2 hours ago, 4marsbars said:

Remind me, what's the lowest league position a Neilson Hearts team have reached, in either division?

That's right but the quality of football often seems so poor and the two cup performances and results were unforgivable.

We are in the entertainment business.

2 hours ago, 4marsbars said:

*#%* off, so because he's managed to drag a Premiership squad to the top of the championship we should treat him as a god. 5 year deal for oor Boab!!!

Pasquale for King
29 minutes ago, martoon said:

How many 'actual' days does Bill Murray's character go through? 😉

Must’ve been a weird film to do, like watching Leveins tactics not work over and over. 

4 minutes ago, FTH said:

*#%* off, so because he's managed to drag a Premiership squad to the top of the championship we should treat him as a god. 5 year deal for oor Boab!!!

Not sure why you quoted me then replied to some other post, but hello anyway.

Pasquale for King
On 05/06/2021 at 19:57, Lfhearts said:

Spot on about the camaraderie, they don’t trust him or his tactics, you need that to succeed and also charisma which he clearly is lacking in. 

2 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

Not sure why you quoted me then replied to some other post, but hello anyway.

Eh? You said he's not remotely sackable. I offered a reason he is. If you can't see that then hello anyway.

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Must’ve been a weird film to do, like watching Leveins tactics not work over and over. 

...and it still goes on, bud.

Different coach; same pish.

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Spot on about the camaraderie, they don’t trust him or his tactics, you need that to succeed and also charisma which he clearly is lacking in. 

Ex Everton/Dundee United?

Pasquale for King
12 hours ago, martoon said:

...and it still goes on, bud.

Different coach; same pish.

Indeed. 

14 hours ago, FTH said:

Eh? You said he's not remotely sackable. I offered a reason he is. If you can't see that then hello anyway.

No, your reply was to someone who believes that Neilson is a god who should get a five year deal.

Not sure where that came from.

4 hours ago, Rave MacPherson said:

What evidence? There has been nothing from the club, just rumours on here! 

Who are the players we have missed out on? Did we show any interest in them? 

We missed  out on, Mackay, Gallagher (defo) and now possibly Hendry.

18 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

We missed  out on, Mackay, Gallagher (defo) and now possibly Hendry.

Not doubting you but even if we were in for all three, and miss out on them all, until we see who we actually do sign there isn’t really much of an argument. 

The Real Maroonblood
On 06/06/2021 at 22:40, Independence said:

What an  embarrassing thread this is!!! 

:rofl:

• 4 months later...
No longer active

The most interesting thing about this thread is that there has been no activity between 8 Jun and today.

And when the inevitable defeat comes the circus returns.

Poor show!

1 minute ago, George Cowie said:

The most interesting thing about this thread is that there has been no activity between 8 Jun and today.

Poor show!

Indeed. 

manaliveits105

Still in third which we would have been delighted with at start of season and Dundee Hibs are pish 

We have missed Robbie in the dug out last 3 games and Boycey last 2 - onwards and upwards for the PHM

On 05/06/2021 at 20:57, Lfhearts said:

Cant believe the thread wasnt bumped by quoting some old posts, they are filled with gold.

1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

Still in third which we would have been delighted with at start of season and Dundee Hibs are pish 

We have missed Robbie in the dug out last 3 games and Boycey last 2 - onwards and upwards for the PHM

Big match next week. Hope Boyce is back. 

5 minutes ago, George Cowie said:

Poor show!

indeed. It’s very poor

Malinga the Swinga

Some of the posts on match thread have been in people's drafts for months. Now they finally get to release their pent up enthusiasm as we lost and their own team avoided defeat (through Covid postponement).

6 minutes ago, George Cowie said:

Poor show!

Indeed, it is a circus.  Menagerie fits the bill better maybe. 
third in the league and they want the manager sacked after first league defeat in about 17 games. Only Hearts (fans??) 

The Treasurer
6 minutes ago, George Cowie said:

Poor show!

You just know that the same suspects have been desparate for the slightest excuse to drag this thread back to the front page 

8 minutes ago, George Cowie said:

Poor show!

Well said. I’m frustrated and pissed off but bumping this thread is nonsense. 

11 minutes ago, George Cowie said:

Poor show!

Bear in mind the resident vermin weren’t away to watch the flairmeisters today so was kinda inevitable.

Absolutely Tom Kite today but resurrecting this thread is as laughable as Halliday’s cameo 

17 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Bump.

You need to give yourself a shake.

Absolutely embarrassing bumping this shitshow of a thread.

It does highlight the complete roasters on here, though.

I'm foaming at the mouth in fury. Shaking with rage. Chinese lobbed oot the window. 

Neilson. OOOOOOOOT. 

Tynecastlesmychurch
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Indeed, it is a circus.  Menagerie fits the bill better maybe. 
third in the league and they want the manager sacked after first league defeat in about 17 games. Only Hearts (fans??) 

Your absolutely right buddy, It is only Hearts fans! I'm 25 I've never ever seen any reason for us as a support to be so entitled. And that's what a huge section of our support is.

Robbie has done a fantastic job this season. Its not been perfect but 12 games in and only 1 defeat and were 2pts off Celtic in third!!! And people forget we've not had him in the dugout these last three games and we've defiantly missed Boyce in the last too. A few of the players are on a bit of a poor run of form. But we have a good squad. I'm confident well see a reaction against Utd. 

Well reasonably confident anyway! 🤣

Tynecastlesmychurch
1 minute ago, Sarah O said:

I'm foaming at the mouth in fury. Shaking with rage. Chinese lobbed oot the window. 

Neilson. OOOOOOOOT. 

That's got me thinking. I could really go a vegetable curry, fried rice and some spring rolls right now!  

23 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Bump.

Care to elaborate and share your view then?    Do you think he should be out after today?    Seems a bit daft to drag this up now in my view and while there is still issues with how we are playing - he is 100% safe in his job for the foreseeable.

Edited by Gmcjambo

3 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

That's got me thinking. I could really go a vegetable curry, fried rice and some spring rolls right now!  

Vegetable curries oooooot! 

5 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Your absolutely right buddy, It is only Hearts fans! I'm 25 I've never ever seen any reason for us as a support to be so entitled. And that's what a huge section of our support is.

Robbie has done a fantastic job this season. Its not been perfect but 12 games in and only 1 defeat and were 2pts off Celtic in third!!! And people forget we've not had him in the dugout these last three games and we've defiantly missed Boyce in the last too. A few of the players are on a bit of a poor run of form. But we have a good squad. I'm confident well see a reaction against Utd. 

Well reasonably confident anyway! 🤣

👍