Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

The defeat isn't the real issue, it's the fact that anyone with a brain could see it coming. 

We've got one player out ffs! and this is what happens. 

Imagine if Gordon got injured and we had to put Stewart in goals....

It's pathetic. 

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

HeartsandonlyHearts
1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

No offence Frank but the defeats never seem to bother you. I know you’re a Hearts fan but I just find that strange. 

You can’t tell on here how another Hearts fan is feeling or how bothered he is by a defeat. I’ve been married 33 years. My wife still tells me before every Hearts game (especially weekend games) “if they lose do not let it ruin MY weekend”

I’m a bear after a loss but as I’ve gotten older I’ve matured a wee bit.

During today’s game I was called a #!bs ***t because I called it early that we didn’t appear to be at the races. Weirdos on here sometimes. There was just something early today that was obvious. Won’t make me not look forward to United next weekend.

HHGH

Although I am very much a critic of Neilson, he has bought himself more time with the way the team has started. However, we appear very one dimensional in our style of play. That performance today was more like last seasons struggle in the Championship, and a very poor way to lose our unbeaten record.

I have still to see Neilson change our method of play to counter the opposition. The fact we let the thug Scott Brown look like a worldbeater was infuriating.

Butterbean1874

Think some guys are needing to give Robbie a break, seems to be 1 defeat & the usual suspects calling for his head, if we were told after the first round of fixtures we’d be in the position we’re in what would we be saying…..I for 1 would snap your hand of for it, we’ll be there challenging for 3rd place come may pretty sure about that & I’m pretty sure it’ll be with our current manager.

HHGH 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

1 minute ago, gowestjambo said:

Although I am very much a critic of Neilson, he has bought himself more time with the way the team has started. However, we appear very one dimensional in our style of play. That performance today was more like last seasons struggle in the Championship, and a very poor way to lose our unbeaten record.

I have still to see Neilson change our method of play to counter the opposition. The fact we let the thug Scott Brown look like a worldbeater was infuriating.

We clearly need to get some striking cover.

Fullbacks that can't cross a ball aren't good enough.

1 hour ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Robbie in the stands is not a reason for poor performances, He is in fact in the best place to see how we play and get an over all view, and we can't be relying on Boyce surely!

If your first "fact" was correct then every manager/coach would sit in the stand voluntarily.

TerribleTrio2017

Opportunity is missed when did Celtic start so bad and Rangers playing poor only bad referaing letting them get results. 3rd biggest team needs to show what it means 

Niemi’s gloves
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Because we all hate losing, chill everyone

Good advice. Had my tea and a glass of wine, things looking (a bit) better. 

12 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

The defeat isn't the real issue, it's the fact that anyone with a brain could see it coming. 

We've got one player out ffs! and this is what happens. 

Imagine if Gordon got injured and we had to put Stewart in goals....

It's pathetic. 

"Anyone with a brain could see it coming".  What, that we would eventually lose a game?  You really don't need to be some kind of super sleuth to have seen it coming, you've probably been thinking it for weeks.

1 hour ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Was gonna come in here and say this thread needs shitcanned but I've reconsidered because I suppose the knee-jerk reactionaries among us need a sandpit to play in and throw the toys about.

Made me laugh, PH.

I don't why.

It sounds so much more better than deleted, for example.

😊

3 minutes ago, TerribleTrio2017 said:

Need to be more of a threat or we are going to be a team of possession without goal threat and draws 

Celtic had over 80% possession today and drew 0-0, we had 49% possession and drew 1-1. Your description suits them more than us today.

4 minutes ago, TerribleTrio2017 said:

Need to be more of a threat or we are going to be a team of possession without goal threat and draws 

Suddenly prolific?

I smell Hibby.

:sterb119: 

7 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Celtic had over 80% possession today and drew 0-0, we had 49% possession and drew 1-1. Your description suits them more than us today.

We got beat 2-1

1 hour ago, George Cowie said:

I’m glad too! The problem with some is that it is ONLY after Hearts lose do they feel able to voice their Robbie out rhetoric! 

Hearts have had 1 or 2 matches where they haven’t played as well as other weeks (last week for instance). Hearts have played differently this season and have benefited from poor performances from others. That’s football! Robbie is taking Hearts in a direction I want to watch. There will be blips! We haven’t got millions in the bank. We wisely bring in the players we HOPE will do a job for us. And this season I think that’s been done well.

Will we win the league - probably not. But on the whole we are playing way better than we have for a long while. And Robbie is coaching that team.

He deserves our support. 

good post well said

Malinga the Swinga
15 minutes ago, martoon said:

Suddenly prolific?

I smell Hibby.

One of the many accounts that lie dormant for months, waiting to be active when Hearts lose and Hibs don't. Quite a few of to hem appearing in both the match and this thread.

Diadora Van Basten

Kind of feel Neilson is free wheeling due to our good start to the season. That’s three points out of a possible twelve in the last four games and he seems positively horizontal.

TerribleTrio2017
17 minutes ago, martoon said:

Suddenly prolific?

I smell Hibby.

Hibby I'm on the train back from Aberdeen and I ain't no Hibby just saying we Coul be better  and be a challenge 

Just now, TerribleTrio2017 said:

Hibby I'm on the train back from Aberdeen and I ain't no Hibby just saying we Coul be better  and be a challenge 

That might make sense on dotnut but not here.

11 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Kind of feel Neilson is free wheeling due to our good start to the season. That’s three points out of a possible twelve in the last four games and he seems positively horizontal.

That's his style. Doesn't look to create a storm externally. Says standards not good enough, effectively. Bland but true. And I'm not a great fan. I think.he works hard but there are plenty posters bemused at who, for instance, is given responsibility for set pieces, never mind their abysmal threat rate.

Edited by Riccarton3

4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

One of the many accounts that lie dormant for months, waiting to be active when Hearts lose and Hibs don't. Quite a few of to hem appearing in both the match and this thread.

Particularly sad when "Hibs not losing" is because they didn't play.

😄

50 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

No offence Frank but the defeats never seem to bother you as much.  I know you’re a Hearts fan but I just find that strange. 

FFS 😁

5 minutes ago, TerribleTrio2017 said:

Writing a coherent sentence is sometimes a challenge too. 

1 hour ago, George Cowie said:

I’m glad too! The problem with some is that it is ONLY after Hearts lose do they feel able to voice their Robbie out rhetoric! 

Hearts have had 1 or 2 matches where they haven’t played as well as other weeks (last week for instance). Hearts have played differently this season and have benefited from poor performances from others. That’s football! Robbie is taking Hearts in a direction I want to watch. There will be blips! We haven’t got millions in the bank. We wisely bring in the players we HOPE will do a job for us. And this season I think that’s been done well.

Will we win the league - probably not. But on the whole we are playing way better than we have for a long while. And Robbie is coaching that team.

He deserves our support. 

Yep, those that regurgitated the thread and those shouting for him to be sacked would have a lot more credibility with me if they had made tonight’s posts three or four weeks ago. Lot more behind their argument if they have the b**lls to come out with their beliefs that Neilson should be sacked when we were top of the league and still unbeaten.  But no, they were back under their stones after a longer than expected summer hibernation. 

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, TerribleTrio2017 said:

We lost points today from a winning position explain how we ended up with no points

Simple. Aberdeen scored two and we only scored one. 

Every time we lose or draw people want the guy out. I guess some will have this thread on speed dial. Some need a serious reality check. Just look at the league table FFS

1 minute ago, indianajones said:

Un-****ing believable. 

Mods should just ban some folk from this website full stop. Total lunatics. 

👍👏

46 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

Agree we didn’t change things today after a poor first half however he did change things for the better at half-time on Wednesday and he has made a number of telling substitutions this season. Today was really poor but every team, good or bad, has off days - just look at Man U 0-5 last week 3-0 this week. He needs to ensure we get a reaction next week. 

TerribleTrio2017
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Agree we didn’t change things today after a poor first half however he did change things for the better at half-time on Wednesday and he has made a number of telling substitutions this season. Today was really poor but every team, good or bad, has off days - just look at Man U 0-5 last week 3-0 this week. He needs to ensure we get a reaction next week. 

I didn’t want him in charge when he was appointed and there were more than a few occasions last season where I wanted him gone.

Today I’m not screaming for him to go and in no way after 1 defeat should he be going.

I know he had to play Gnando today but he’s clearly not good enough for what we need. The other disappointment for me today was GMS. I honestly don’t know what he sees in him. More often than not cold last season and similar this season. 

Robbie needs to learn from today and where we need to strengthen in January and the hard decisions required at end of season