Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

Why in the name of **** has this thread been brought back up!!! Not Robbies biggest fan, but our first defeat in the top division comes at the end of October and this drum is being banged. :vrface:

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Seymour M Hersh
33 minutes ago, George Cowie said:

The most interesting thing about this thread is that there has been no activity between 8 Jun and today.

And when the inevitable defeat comes the circus returns.

Poor show!

Hardly unexpected though. 

Delighted this thread is back and expected it. Many Hearts fans expected this result today. Neilson has the best squad in many years, yes has us in a favourable position but not getting close to the best out this team. The same mob will slaughter me but also where the same lot thinking we had a serious chance of the league ffs. We haven’t battered anyone perhaps livvy. Neilson says we should have won a lot of the drawn matches, alternatively could have lost derby and sheep games. All he does is keep same back 8 and changes the wingers from time to time. Although Beni and skippy are good signings they need help in terms of creativity which is still solely missing. Big game next week in front of the home fans could be interesting, need a win big time 

34 minutes ago, George Cowie said:

The most interesting thing about this thread is that there has been no activity between 8 Jun and today.

Poor show!

It's very poor however we have some very poor supporters. It is what it is and has been for as long as I can remember. 

Gordon Ramsay

Not a massive Neilson fan, I think he accepts average as being good too often. 

Although even I can see it would be daft to call for his head just now. 

Imperative we bounceback next week. 

24 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

I'm foaming at the mouth in fury. Shaking with rage. Chinese lobbed oot the window. 

Neilson. OOOOOOOOT. 

Bravo!

Thank god you weren't LITERALLY SHAKING WITH RAGE!  I myself watched the game today on my laptop while in the kitchen making Sage & Onion Yorkshire pudding.  

I was LITERALLY BAKING WITH SAGE!

Niemi’s gloves
1 minute ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Ffs here we go please quote where I said delighted we lost. I said delighted thread was back to highlight this clowns deficiencies 

You didn’t say it explicitly but it clearly follows from what you said. 

Ex member of the SaS
46 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Still in third which we would have been delighted with at start of season and Dundee Hibs are pish 

We have missed Robbie in the dug out last 3 games and Boycey last 2 - onwards and upwards for the PHM

Robbie in the stands is not a reason for poor performances, He is in fact in the best place to see how we play and get an over all view, and we can't be relying on Boyce surely!

1 minute ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

You didn’t say it explicitly but it clearly follows from what you said. 

Only in your head. Who the **** are you to say loyal hearts fans like clerry were delighted to lose. Slaver. 

HeartsandonlyHearts
52 minutes ago, George Cowie said:

Poor show!

#!bs not losing today makes them feel empowered. Toss pot losers.

Just now, Ex member of the SaS said:

Robbie in the stands is not a reason for poor performances, He is in fact in the best place to see how we play and get an over all view, and we can't be relying on Boyce surely!

Tbh, it’s never been more obvious than today just how much we rely on Boyce. His work dropping back into midfield and helping create attacks, rather than finish them, was sorely missed. Dropping deep isn’t where I want to see him but it’s clearly necessary and equally clear that’s not Gnando’s game. 

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Only in your head. Who the **** are you to say loyal hearts fans like clerry were delighted to lose. Slaver. 

Loyal?  He's delighted the thread is back.  And he is also a complete slaver.

Niemi’s gloves
5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

A “loyal hearts fan” a bit like the one @soonbe110refers to in his post. As in one who takes pleasure in a Hearts defeat because it may shorten Neilson’s time in the job.

Edited by Niemi’s gloves

Just now, WageThief said:

Loyal?  He's delighted the thread is back.  And he is also a complete slaver.

Just because Hearts fans have doubts about Neilson doesn’t mean they are happy to see hearts lose. That’s a fact. It’s a lazy argument to suggest otherwise. 

Just now, Niemi’s gloves said:

A “loyal hearts fan” a bit like the one @soonbe110refers to in his text. As in one who takes pleasure in a Hearts defeat because it may shorten Neilson’s time in the job.

Clerry didn’t take pleasure in Hearts defeat. I think you are delighted we lost so you can get on your podium. These types of threads are the only time we see you on the terrace. You must have been ecstatic we lost. 

A “loyal hearts fan” a bit like the one @soonbe110refers to in his text. As in one who takes pleasure in a Hearts defeat because it may shorten Neilson’s time in the job.

So you’re only loyal if you back everything associated with the club, that’s blind loyalty. Can I ask you a direct question, leaving aside the sideshow banter. Are you happy with performances and results considering the squad we have. Ffs after the Dundee result this place was going mental

Just now, GinRummy said:

Just because Hearts fans have doubts about Neilson doesn’t mean they are happy to see hearts lose. That’s a fact. It’s a lazy argument to suggest otherwise. 

Yes it is a fact but most who have doubts about Neilson dont come on posting that they are "delighted" the thread has made a return. That's also a fact. Of course it is possible that the thread would've made a return without a defeat but then it would've only been to laugh at some of posts from a few months back.  Although I suspect that wouldn't have "delighted" the poster in question.   

Clerry didn’t take pleasure in Hearts defeat. I think you are delighted we lost so you can get on your podium. These types of threads are the only time we see you on the terrace. You must have been ecstatic we lost. 

Rummy this forum is all over place and to be fair that’s what discussion is all about. By the end of the night I will be vermin and an infiltrator 

Niemi’s gloves
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

No. You’re the one with the twisted nonsense. You’re the happiest Hearts fan on this forum because a defeat gives you the chance to feel superior. 

Why on earth should I feel happy and or superior about a defeat? 

Just now, WageThief said:

Yes it is a fact but most who have doubts about Neilson dont come on posting that they are "delighted" the thread has made a return. That's also a fact. Of course it is possible that the thread would've made a return without a defeat but then it would've only been to laugh at some of posts from a few months back.  Although I suspect that wouldn't have "delighted" the poster in question.   

He’s not in charge of the result. He’s speaking after the fact not before it. So he’s happy after an awful performance that the threads back. Question that all you like obviously but he’s clearly not happy we got beat. Which is what I replied to. 

1 minute ago, WageThief said:

Point taken about my quote about delighted thread is back, that was probably wrong way to put things. However I stand by my criticism of Neilson 

Malinga the Swinga
34 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Why in the name of **** has this thread been brought back up!!! Not Robbies biggest fan, but our first defeat in the top division comes at the end of October and this drum is being banged. :vrface:

Cause the person bumping thread openly admits he won't be happy until Neilson leaves Hearts. Doesn't post when we win or lose, just sits hoping we lose so he can start his shit patter all over again.

Very much doubt he has been or will ever be a hearts supporter.

Just now, Niemi’s gloves said:

Why on earth should I feel happy and or superior about a defeat? 

What evidence is there that Clerry is happy we got beat. Ok for you to twist his words but you’re getting all upset when I question your motivation. 

PhoenixHearts

Was gonna come in here and say this thread needs shitcanned but I've reconsidered because I suppose the knee-jerk reactionaries among us need a sandpit to play in and throw the toys about.

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Cause the person bumping thread openly admits he won't be happy until Neilson leaves Hearts. Doesn't post when we win or lose, just sits hoping we lose so he can start his shit patter all over again.

Very much doubt he has been or will ever be a hearts supporter.

I do post when Hearts win so stop posting lies.

Your last sentence is laughable.

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I do post when Hearts win so stop posting lies.

Your last sentence is laughable.

Mate , this place is full of people who constantly say your a Hibs fan if you post something negative . Don’t worry about it . I fell into the same argument . Yes it is laughable 

Niemi’s gloves

What evidence is there that Clerry is happy we got beat. Ok for you to twist his words but you’re getting all upset when I question your motivation. 

Your first reply to me included the words “who the **** are you…”.  Suggests to me that you’re the one getting upset.

By the way, why do you think you have to act as another poster’s mouthpiece?

Your first reply to me included the words “who the **** are you…”.  Suggests to me that you’re the one getting upset.

Because we all hate losing, chill everyone

So you’re criticising me for the way I replied to you before calling me a mouthpiece. 😂. I think I’ll just comment on whatever I like but thanks for your concern. 

No longer active
Just now, Smithee said:

Robbie's a good manager, I'm glad he's at Hearts

I’m glad too! The problem with some is that it is ONLY after Hearts lose do they feel able to voice their Robbie out rhetoric! 

Hearts have had 1 or 2 matches where they haven’t played as well as other weeks (last week for instance). Hearts have played differently this season and have benefited from poor performances from others. That’s football! Robbie is taking Hearts in a direction I want to watch. There will be blips! We haven’t got millions in the bank. We wisely bring in the players we HOPE will do a job for us. And this season I think that’s been done well.

Will we win the league - probably not. But on the whole we are playing way better than we have for a long while. And Robbie is coaching that team.

He deserves our support. 

8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

He’s not in charge of the result. He’s speaking after the fact not before it. So he’s happy after an awful performance that the threads back. Question that all you like obviously but he’s clearly not happy we got beat. Which is what I replied to. 

I see your point but you could easily be accused of twisting his words and their meaning.  "I am delighted Aberdeen won today, but I am not saying that I am happy Hearts lost" or "I didn't want Hibs to win the cup, I wanted to Rangers to lose it".

To be fair I have enjoyed this thread more today than the game.

1 minute ago, WageThief said:

I see your point but you could easily be accused of twisting his words and their meaning.  "I am delighted Aberdeen won today, but I am not saying that I am happy Hearts lost" or "I didn't want Hibs to win the cup, I wanted to Rangers to lose it".

To be fair I have enjoyed this thread more today than the game.

😂 yeah that was rubbish today. As for the Hibs winning the cup, the poster in question has had enough verbal batterings for that. We all know he didn’t really want Hibs to win. He just didn’t want rangers to.

4 minutes ago, George Cowie said:

I’m glad too! The problem with some is that it is ONLY after Hearts lose do they feel able to voice their Robbie out rhetoric! 

Hearts have had 1 or 2 matches where they haven’t played as well as other weeks (last week for instance). Hearts have played differently this season and have benefited from poor performances from others. That’s football! Robbie is taking Hearts in a direction I want to watch. There will be blips! We haven’t got millions in the bank. We wisely bring in the players we HOPE will do a job for us. And this season I think that’s been done well.

Will we win the league - probably not. But on the whole we are playing way better than we have for a long while. And Robbie is coaching that team.

He deserves our support. 

A bit of deja vu happening. 

The fact that the last post to this thread before today was 8th June should tell you all you need to know, the folk complaining are the ones who have the most unrealistic of expectations, that much must be obvious by now.

Yes we need a new striker, yes Robbie has made a bad call for the first time all season when it comes to subs, yes we lost for the first time this season.

20 goal a season striker (from open play mind you) and you've solved the majority of our problems. Unfortunately, we need to stick it out until January for that to be a possibility. Can't blame Neilson for that really can you.

God forbid we start acting like Hibs and expecting to win every match and every league or, christ even worse, some utter wallop has a plane fly over Tynecastle asking for Neilson to be sacked again. Think some of us need to get a grip at this point!

William H. Bonney
8 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

If ever there was a thread that summed up a small number of arseholes in our support, it’s this one. Get a grip 

its definitely not a small number. 
Of people who want neilson gone, not arseholes 

Edited by Furious Styles

HeartsandonlyHearts
8 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

its definitely not a small number. 
Of people who want neilson gone, not arseholes 

It is a small number. Small number of Foundation members. Small number of season ticket holders. Small number of fans in general.

The polls proved that many times over.

Even a 1000 season ticket holders is less than 10%. 
As others have already written this thread would be on page one every day if it was a large head count. 

Just now, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

It is a small number. Small number of Foundation members. Small number of season ticket holders. Small number of fans in general.

The polls proved that many times over.

Even a 1000 season ticket holders is less than 10%. 
As others have already written this thread would be on page one every day if it was a large head count. 

Precisely.  Its complete losers with an unfathomable sense of self-entitlement.

Remember, they predicted season ticket sales to bomb and Neilson to be gone mid August.  Absolutely nothing they say is credible.

Some even stopped their FOH contributions to try and force Budge to sack him. :rofl:

4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Remember, they predicted season ticket sales to bomb and Neilson to be gone mid August.  Absolutely nothing they say is credible.

Some even stopped their FOH contributions to try and force Budge to sack him. :rofl:

Post of the day. ❤️

5 minutes ago, frankblack said:

No offence Frank but the defeats never seem to bother you as much.  I know you’re a Hearts fan but I just find that strange. 

Edited by Des Lynam

3 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

No offence Frank but the defeats never seem to bother you. I know you’re a Hearts fan but I just find that strange. 

They bother me.  I just don't lose my shit over it.

Been through it all enough times particularly in the 90s when I went home and away to nearly every game.

Our squad has limitations and zero cover for injuries and suspensions.

Edited by frankblack

2 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

No offence Frank but the defeats never seem to bother you. I know you’re a Hearts fan but I just find that strange. 

That's the good thing about Hearts defeats : there's something for everyone. 

Just now, frankblack said:

They bother me.  I just don't lose my shit over it.

Been through it all enough times particularly in the 90s when I went home and away to nearly every game.

Yeah fair play it was a cheap dig from me. I left myself open for it’s only the first defeat this season.