Irving - signs for SK Austria Klagenfurt ( updated )

wattie exploited

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Bongo 1874

• A_A wehatethehibs

• sadj

It says it all to me that he never took on board the platform Stendel gave him. He instilled a sharper, more mobile game in Irving making him try to see what he can actually achieve with his ability. 

Now, he’s back to stroller and jumping out tackles.  Says more about his mentality. No hunger to digest the different things he’s experienced and have the determination to be more self managing on the park.  Hearts are like being back to wee laddies who need lead on everything they do.  

Jambo in Yorkshire

I’ve said before he has no awareness of opposition players near him therefore loses the ball too easily. 

Should be a match winner in games like this but not good enough.

Said at halftime that Brora targeted him. Got a couple of passes away but he turns slower than a tin of dulux and is easily caught on the ball. He better sign the Hearts offer tomorrow because nobody else looking in will want him. To be honest, I don't want him if every opposition's trigger is going to be him on the ball because he'll lose it more often than keep it.

Slow and one footed.  Over hyped by idiots on kickback.  He’ll be playing for Clyde in a few years time.  Thinks he’s a player aswell which is rather funny

52 minutes ago, feedthefox said:

I've heard today that he's off to Germany on a bumper wages too (based on current earnings).

he’s done well getting that deal then. Just wow

52 minutes ago, feedthefox said:

I've heard today that he's off to Germany on a bumper wages too (based on current earnings).

Well its a different style of football. Germany does look for certain things. Time will tell. 

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Well its a different style of football. Germany does look for certain things. Time will tell. 

Germany is fast paced.  He’ll struggle over there if it’s true 

SectionDJambo

He looks like he has agreed to go elsewhere in the summer. His body language doesn’t suggest he thinks he’ll be with us.

Drop him now and give some other young player the chance. 

wattie exploited
45 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

He looks like he has agreed to go elsewhere in the summer. His body language doesn’t suggest he thinks he’ll be with us.

Drop him now and give some other young player the chance. 

you could drop the whole ****ing team and give the kids  a shot as they cant be any worse :rifle:

2 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Even with five minutes to go he just strolled about with no urgency when he had the ball. 

Typical of HMFC'21.

Apathy, mediocrity and no one, who can, doing feck all to arrest the decline.

Malinga the Swinga

No pride, no determination and no effort = no contract. Won't be missed, except by few deluded believers. 

Some of the comments on here are unreal. He was poor last night has been in a few games recently. He is however very talented and can pick a pass , defensively he struggles with positioning but to say he has no awareness of opposition players is crap. He reads the game really well , I think he’d do well away from Scottish football where its 100miles an hour. He needs to up his consistency levels though and needs to stop trying to force it and just play naturally. When he does he is a lot better needs a solid player beside him too doing the dirty work. 

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Some of the comments on here are unreal. He was poor last night has been in a few games recently. He is however very talented and can pick a pass , defensively he struggles with positioning but to say he has no awareness of opposition players is crap. He reads the game really well , I think he’d do well away from Scottish football where its 100miles an hour. He needs to up his consistency levels though and needs to stop trying to force it and just play naturally. When he does he is a lot better needs a solid player beside him too doing the dirty work. 

You're on quite the crusade today.

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Sounds very like Jason Holt.

Jason Holt was better at the same age.

No issues for me if Irving pisses off.

Malinga the Swinga

Seriously, still defending Irving. Heartless & gutless describe him far better than 'very talented'. 

13 hours ago, feedthefox said:

auf wiedersehen

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Sounds very like Jason Holt.

Jason Holt was better at the same age.

No issues for me if Irving pisses off.

No I haven’t either Geoff. I do think he’s talented though. Not sure if its an apathy at the club , with him or just he’s a quieter lad and maybe struggles to impose his character on the picth but last night he had the chance to own Brora and he was very poor. 

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

You're on quite the crusade today.

Just ca be assed with the lunacy. I look at it differently due to my experiences I guess. 

Place is bonkers at the best of times and some of the shite spouted is crazy. However its on a whole new level today and some are just mashing the keyboard without any semblance of knowledge or sense. 

For context - It was an awful performance last night. Came out second half and pushed forward got the goal then went back to how they played first half and the urgancy was gone the desire to win was gone and we played at their level rather than make them play at ours. Im also ****ed off to ****ity **** with it.  

Jambo in Yorkshire
10 minutes ago, sadj said:

I don’t think you have noticed how often an opposition player takes the ball from him due to his lack of awareness.

Yes, he can make a pass but until he learns what’s going on around him he won’t improve.

8 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Seriously, still defending Irving. Heartless & gutless describe him far better than 'very talented'. 

Why not just quote me 🙈 he is very talented and as I said im not an Irving fan. 

2 minutes ago, Jambo in Yorkshire said:

I don’t think you have noticed how often an opposition player takes the ball from him due to his lack of awareness.

Yes, he can make a pass but until he learns what’s going on around him he won’t improve.

I watch him quite closely in games. He tries to force things and thats when he runs into trouble or hits poor passes. He also is very good at reading the game. He just doesn’t impose himself as he should

Edited by sadj

Batistuta87

I'm at the point now where I'd be fuming if the club gave him a better offer. Take it or leave it Andy - really couldn't give a **** TBH. 

GorgieRules22

Get Irving to ****, laddies slower than 

me. Dreaming if he thinks he’s finding a bigger club than Hearts.

CloustonHMFC
Just now, GorgieRules22 said:

Get Irving to ****, laddies slower than 

me. Dreaming if he thinks he’s finding a bigger club than Hearts.

St Johnstone player by next season.

Bazzas right boot

He must be in the camp of the not signing to stay with us so really has no vested interest in Hearts by now. 

Probably already got a move arranged. 

Decent player with good potential but like so many, he's not irreplaceable 

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

He must be in the camp of the not signing to stay with us so really has no vested interest in Hearts by now. 

Probably already got a move arranged. 

Decent player with good potential but like so many, he's not irreplaceable 

Are any of them?

When Colin Cameron left I was gutted.

Not ONE of these would be missed.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Are any of them?

When Colin Cameron left I was gutted.

Not ONE of these would be missed.

The list grows smaller. 

With the case for the defence made it is a question on how long youngsters are given. 

At the highest level it's a mix. A game or two under some managers (Mourinho) or more gradual introduction. Hickey in Italy got a run of games due to injury but now a reserve. Germany might be better. 

Would have thought Irving may appreciate the number of games he has played. But he wants to go abroad fair enough. 

Choices and chances. 

alwaysthereinspirit
On 17/02/2021 at 12:44, alwaysthereinspirit said:

If it happens. Good luck to him then. Would only be for money. I’d be flabbergasted if he moves to a “bigger” club than us. Money not withstanding.

Coached last night by a mechanic, a postman or a lawyer. 
Needs to be dropped immediately. Give his position to a kid. Can’t be any worse and we’re winning the league with or without him anyway. Couldn’t change a game if he was the only one on the pitch. 

Batistuta87
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

With the case for the defence made it is a question on how long youngsters are given. 

At the highest level it's a mix. A game or two under some managers (Mourinho) or more gradual introduction. Hickey in Italy got a run of games due to injury but now a reserve. Germany might be better. 

Would have thought Irving may appreciate the number of games he has played. But he wants to go abroad fair enough. 

Choices and chances. 

I think its quite fair to say we've given him a chance. He's been in the first team squad for two full seasons and has a good number of games under his belt in both of those. 

Skivingatwork

Contract offer should be pulled until the new manager decides if he’s good enough to be involved in his plans for next season.

Jambojamie91
13 hours ago, jr ewing said:

Why would he ever want to stay? 

Don’t let the door hit him on the way out. Imposter of a player. Can’t dominate a midfield in the championship isn’t good enough for us when we get promoted. 

1 hour ago, Jambojamie91 said:

Don’t let the door hit him on the way out. Imposter of a player. Can’t dominate a midfield in the championship isn’t good enough for us when we get promoted. 

Robbie certainly done a good job improving his talent. So another failure from the Academy 

What's Ryan Edwards doing these days? For the life of me I never understood that decision. Slow and ponderous about covers our entire midfield. RE was made for games like last night where we needed some drive and energy not saying he was a world beater but what very little we saw of him of him he was the last midfielder we had who actually could be arsed running faster than the opposition.

rudi must stay

Die hard Jambo, that'll be right. Never seen anything for him anyway *

*If you're on here Andy I apologise 

upgotheheads
1 hour ago, feedthefox said:

What's Ryan Edwards doing these days? For the life of me I never understood that decision. Slow and ponderous about covers our entire midfield. RE was made for games like last night where we needed some drive and energy not saying he was a world beater but what very little we saw of him of him he was the last midfielder we had who actually could be arsed running faster than the opposition.

Face didn't fit with Levein for some reason, a bit like Wighton who was dropped  by Neilson after failing to score in three games, although think he hit woodwork in all of them.

Edited by upgotheheads

Get this ***** to ****. Doesn’t want to be here. I’ve never seen someone put in less effort in my life.

A ****ing disgrace.

Scott980612

Bin  

Should never wear maroon again. 

Been calling it for weeks, the last time we played this mob he threw a huffy and signs then told me when the chips are down this boy is not what we need. 

Enjoy your career with Dumbarton 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Irving - signs for SK Austria Klagenfurt ( updated )