Irving - signs for SK Austria Klagenfurt ( updated )

wattie exploited

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Bongo 1874

• A_A wehatethehibs

• sadj

Down tooled, threw his toys out the pram because he’s not getting what he wants.

This can never be accepted. Hope that’s the last we’ve seen him.

Ernie Eskilsson

Was a terrible mistake but hopefully everyone noticed that none of our so called defence were anywhere near. They are also a disgrace, every once of them.

Malinga the Swinga

Yet some think we are low balling him and not paying him what he deserves. 

If he is being paid £0.01 a week, then he is overpaid. 

A bottling one footed shite hawk of a player, with the heart of a chicken. 

Get him out. 

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, Ernie Eskilsson said:

Was a terrible mistake but hopefully everyone noticed that none of our so called defence were anywhere near. They are also a disgrace, every once of them.

A mistake! It's lack of ability more like. A one legged man is more two footed than that cowardly wank stain. 

jamboiain13

Mods...change this thread title to Irving, get him tae....!  Yet another one not good enough for Hearts but thinks he's better than he is and destined for bigger things than us...will disappear up his own hole soon enough and be wishing he had worked harder at Hearts and made something of himself!

Boab Mugabe

That was much worse than Jordan McGhee’s brainfart. I’d almost accuse it of being intentional but realise no player has that level of ability or effort to mean what they do to that extent 🤣

David McCaig

Take the current contract offer off the table and let the new Manager decide.

More likely to find himself unemployed this summer rather than a lucrative move elsewhere.

David McCaig
1 minute ago, Boab Mugabe said:

That was much worse than Jordan McGhee’s brainfart. I’d almost accuse it of being intentional but realise no player has that level of ability or effort to mean what they do to that extent 🤣

The footballing equivalent of taking a shit in Neilson's shoe!!!

SomethingAboutObua

Was really angry we couldn't re-sign him. Now, thank ****. Totally lacking and clearly in the huff over something. It's a huge issue he's yet another youth product we're not getting any fee for him, but at least it's another waste of wages out the door for nothing on our end.

A_A wehatethehibs

His last game for the club. Pish last season and no improvement this season. 

Revoke the contract offer. recall cochrane for the last 6 games and play McGill and Haring.

On form alone, he is simply not performing well enough to merit a place in the team. Even Damour would be a better option at the moment. 

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, The rat catcher said:

Irving , White and Berra all on the pitch at once. Guaranteed to lose.

All be gone on 2 months. 

Diadora Van Basten

The own goal was unfortunate just one of those things. 

His performances have dropped and he needs rested but with no competent right midfielder then moving McEnuff into the centre isn’t an option and Haring looks unfit.

BRAVEHEART1874

Had lots of chances this year, not yet good enough in most. He wont sign and wont be missed, halliday is having better games than him now. 

Shown nothing in his last half dozen games to suggest he is worthy of a new contract. Struggling against average players and teams. 

credit card

Alleged Jambo my erse. If that was full pelt effort then sonny stop reading about the one hack that said you had a good game once. If you're a real Jambo after Tuesday I expected a MoM performance.

Mirror time laddie.

Another one to add to the long list of talented players with a diabolical attitude and zero between his ears.

He peaked a while back ☹️

Captain Lithuania

You’d think guys like him, Hearts fans, like us would give a shit. Piss poor but more disappointing that he’s one of us apparently. 

Saint Jambo
27 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

The own goal was unfortunate just one of those things. 

His performances have dropped and he needs rested but with no competent right midfielder then moving McEnuff into the centre isn’t an option and Haring looks unfit.

Did you think Popescu giving the ball away was just one of those things?

The own goal was one of the worst demonstrations of ability we've seen this season. Both lacking in footballing intelligence to make the right choice and utterly horrifically executed. Some own goals can be written off as one of those things. That wasn't one of them.

Irving's whole game today was dreadful. Lots of misplaced and over hit passes. In the second half he moved on to hitting hopeful passes without even looking.

I've never really been that excited by Irving. If he leaves at the end of the season I imagine I'll struggle to remember who he was in a couple of year's time.

Diadora Van Basten
4 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Did you think Popescu giving the ball away was just one of those things?

The own goal was one of the worst demonstrations of ability we've seen this season. Both lacking in footballing intelligence to make the right choice and utterly horrifically executed. Some own goals can be written off as one of those things. That wasn't one of them.

Irving's whole game today was dreadful. Lots of misplaced and over hit passes. In the second half he moved on to hitting hopeful passes without even looking.

I've never really been that excited by Irving. If he leaves at the end of the season I imagine I'll struggle to remember who he was in a couple of year's time.

I don’t think Popescu's pass was one of these things it was abysmal. His ball playing is meant to be his strength as he can’t defend but to be fair he did make up for it by scoring.

Ibrahim Tall

Jason Holt was a far better prospect and he hasn’t exactly amounted to much, genuinely bewildered as to what ‘better’ option he thinks he’ll have if he’s not jumping at the contract on offer.

I hope we've slashed the new contract to half what he's on. Overated garbage. Not good enough will be at East Fife in a few years 

Bazzas right boot
37 minutes ago, stotty said:

He's being played far too deep, Berra was in a more advanced position than him a lot of the time today. Wasted. 

Irving wasn't played in a position behind Berra today. 

If he ended up there it's his own doing, unless you are suggesting he was played as a sweeper? 

Bungalow Bill

Irvine is a decent youngster. But I’ve yet to see a game when he’s not made one huge error which has (almost) cost a goal. Probably because he always demands the ball, but he does get caught near the box quite a bit. 

If he can't impose himself in games against Brora Rangers and QOS, as has been the case this week, then he ain't gonna get a move to a club bigger than Hearts.

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Irving wasn't played in a position behind Berra today. 

If he ended up there it's his own doing, unless you are suggesting he was played as a sweeper? 

Oh shut up and bore someone else mate, not even going to entertain you. 

He's either stopped giving a sh1te (unforgivable from a supposed hearts supporter) or he was playing well by fluke as he’s been utter mince since the cup final (1 or 2 games aside)

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, stotty said:

Oh shut up and bore someone else mate, not even going to entertain you. 

Don't post shite then, Irving was played out of position, behind Berra. 

Sit doon. 

We're shite enough without making up stories. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Irving - signs for SK Austria Klagenfurt ( updated )