Irving - signs for SK Austria Klagenfurt ( updated )

wattie exploited

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Bongo 1874

• A_A wehatethehibs

• sadj

2 hours ago, StirlingJambo said:

Doesn’t matter if they’ve went on to bigger things.

There’s players that have left that we could've got a fee for. 

Or we may have been stuck with them. 

22 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Well they’re not exactly going to be remaining private if you’re an itk insider that’s leaking the details of the talks online eh. Nobody believes the pish you’re spouting, you have no credibility.

The club are the ones that have been doing the talking in public. Not Andy or his agents. And, what's your credibility like ? Yer a complete slaver.

31 minutes ago, buzzbomb said:

And just to update, Joe Savage has this morning contacted Irving's agents wanting to discuss. This is what should have happened rather than stuff being put out into the papers for the last couple of weeks that was untrue and that paints Irving in a bad light. The club allowing this to happen to a more than decent lad is just not right. All contract negotiations should have remained private and only one party has behaved professionally and correctly in this.

Why didn't the agent get in touch with the club asking why thy were "lying" about being in touch last week? 

32 minutes ago, buzzbomb said:

And just to update, Joe Savage has this morning contacted Irving's agents wanting to discuss. This is what should have happened rather than stuff being put out into the papers for the last couple of weeks that was untrue and that paints Irving in a bad light. The club allowing this to happen to a more than decent lad is just not right. All contract negotiations should have remained private and only one party has behaved professionally and correctly in this.

Absolute garbage 

13 minutes ago, Phil D. Corners said:

What’s the agent done wrong except agree with Andy that the only offer was below expectations. 

Bold accusations. 

You are the one backing up some random saying our manager is lying. That is a bold accusation

4 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Absolute garbage 

You denying Joe Savage called the agents this a.m ? You denying Hearts have put stuff in the papers the last two weeks regarding the contract negotiations that now has people questioning Irving and not in a good way ?

And btw, if the club continue in this way I'll back up everything I've said.

Edited by buzzbomb

1 minute ago, buzzbomb said:

You denying Joe Savage called the agents this a.m ? You denying Hearts have put stuff in the papers the last two weeks regarding the contract negotiations that now has people questioning Irving and not in a good way ?

Forget it, you have called our manager a liar and I'm calling you a liar. I'll leave it at that. Don't bother replying as I have better things to do than continue this pointless debate. 

Just now, Barack said:

Yep. Definitely got a case of the Hickey's.

Apart from the being ‘good enough to play in Serie A’ bit I imagine. 

As things stand he is very replaceable. He has great potential however at the moment that is all it is. 

I want him to stay but would not go breaking the bank to keep him. He could very well regress if he makes a wrong move. He needs to be playing and at the moment he is getting games with Hearts, there are no guarantees that he moves and gets the game time he needs. 

16 minutes ago, buzzbomb said:

Why hasn't the agent been in touch with the club for defaming the good name of them and their client? 

Sometimes his fantastic passing game is no more effective than Halkett or Popescu because 90% of his passes go backwards or sideways. He needs to be able to turn and drive forward to be more effective.

18 minutes ago, buzzbomb said:

i think you maybe need to undo that huge knot you have in your under-crackers dude !

If, you are as I.T.K as you suggest, drop the bomb, lets hear it...unleash the hounds of hell..do your worst, but really, is it helping anyone , is it helping anything ?  Maybe your wee ego gets a boost from the bizarre threats and rants you have levelled at the club..incidentally the club you "support"

Take a breath lots more important things to be getting your ticker jumping about at the minute, no ? 

2 minutes ago, fast_blood said:

As things stand he is very replaceable. He has great potential however at the moment that is all it is. 

I want him to stay but would not go breaking the bank to keep him. He could very well regress if he makes a wrong move. He needs to be playing and at the moment he is getting games with Hearts, there are no guarantees that he moves and gets the game time he needs. 

That's my take on Irving,still learning his trade,be much better staying with Hearts ,and getting games and progressing. Hope negotiations work out well for both parties.

44 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I think the sub V Ayr was a telling one. Who did he take off? Andy Irving. Maybe planning for life without him 

I think it’s more simple than that even. Irving was ineffective, as a young player will often be and he often is. In the 40 odd games he has played, he’s been anonymous in about half of them. Something that looked like it was changing but he’s not an irreplaceable loss to then squad if he’s not here next season. Perhaps he thinks he is and that’s part of the problem 

Fxxx the SPFL
8 minutes ago, Barack said:

Well, well, well. A bit of research and a bit of logic. What do ya know...!

20210208_143452.jpg

am i reading you right that @jamboj1 and @buzzbomb may be one and the same poster apologies if i'm wrong

Would be great to keep one of our own but he's not irreplaceable. He'd be a good squad player to secure 3rd or 4th next season but a regular starter? Hhmm.

Said it before if he doesn't sign soon we need to give Haring a decent run of games to make a decision on him, if a decision hasn't already been made.

I'd imagine McEneff and Halliday will be here next season...leaves room for another 2 or 3 maybe.

Not just the club who’ve allegedly been leaking things. Remember ‘someone’ fed Daza’s contact all that nonsense about us offering worse terms than his current deal!

1 minute ago, **** the SPFL said:

am i reading you right that @jamboj1 and @buzzbomb may be one and the same poster apologies if i'm wrong

Nah, that’s not what he was saying and Jamboj1 is genuinely ITK 👍🏻

26 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Sometimes his fantastic passing game is no more effective than Halkett or Popescu because 90% of his passes go backwards or sideways. He needs to be able to turn and drive forward to be more effective.

Rubbish

Fxxx the SPFL
Just now, Barack said:

No, bud. As Alex has noted. Not a stretch of the imagination to assume his preffered destination is Germany, if we don't match or beat whatever offer he has their.

His Agency are German biased. Which is fair enough.

cheers for that i obviously interpreted your post incorrectly.

30 minutes ago, Barack said:

The use of agents...plural, is interesting. Is the other "agent" his Dad, perhaps. 

Who knows? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Personally very happy if signs but if he really wants to move elsewhere then good luck to him.  

I'm sure if we don't get Irving on a longer deal we'll replace him with, maybe Liam Polworth, who is a similar but more experienced player. 

Fxxx the SPFL
6 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Nah, that’s not what he was saying and Jamboj1 is genuinely ITK 👍🏻

👍

2 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Rubbish

He’s not wrong about the driving with the ball part. Needs a better balance of passing and running with the ball but that will hopefully come with time if he stays.

7 minutes ago, Barack said:

Find it strange too, that it's never the player or agent who're to blame. The friends & family of player's who've nothing to say on any other transfer dealing,  are suddenly very vocal at the supposed poor practices of Hearts. Hearts are only shite at dealing with Hearts families, are they? Odd business model, if so.

Hickey...Hearts' fault.

Walker...Hearts' fault.

Irving...Hearts' fault.

Very interesting.

From what I heard at the time Hickey’s family were even worse than Walker’s!

kingantti1874

I like Andy, I hope he stays - his talent is clear but he does need to improve in a lot of ways.. 

unfortunate if an agent is turning his head, but if we went and signed a Ali Mccann and a Allan Campbell I’d think the squad would be improved overall and not weakened

2 hours ago, XB52 said:

So our manager is lying?? How can you have no reason to doubt a total stranger on here but doubt our manager, who has publicly stated we have made more than one offer. I just don't understand our so called fans on here 

Where do I suggest that Robbie is lying?  You have either chosen to twist my post or have misunderstood.

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I like Andy, I hope he stays - his talent is clear but he does need to improve in a lot of ways.. 

unfortunate if an agent is turning his head, but if we went and signed a Ali Mccann and a Allan Campbell I’d think the squad would be improved overall and not weakened

Would bite your hand off for Campbell. Guy has the potential to play at the very top

So just to clarify...

• Andys off to Germany as his agents are based there.

• He's a better footballer than anyone at the club and therefore deserves to be the highest paid person in the whole of Heart Of Midlothian hence the Portobello Pirlo monicker.

• Robbie Neilshan is a fraud and a fecking liar.
• It's all Hearts fault he's refusing to sign a new contract.

• Hearts academy is shite.

• Buzzbomb is Irving's agent/Da

that it 🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by droid

2 hours ago, jambonian said:

I don't disagree.

As long as they are actually looking out for their clients then that's fine. There are some reputable agents out there as well as sharks who don't care what move they get their clients as long as they get the biggest cut they can for themselves and have no interest in their clients welfare. 

What i am saying is that if Hearts and Irving are both happy with the contract on offer (we don't know if this is the case or not) then it doesn't matter what the agent says or does. There have been plenty players that have fallen out with their agents over the years through one thing or another, pushing their clients to clubs they maybe don't want to be at, taking a bigger percentage than they should and various other stuff more than likely. Like i say, it's ultimately up to Andy and Hearts to agree, with or without agents. Never needed them years ago. First one i ever remember was that Bill McMurdo erse and there's been dozens, probably hundreds since. Never heard of agents much before that, weren't needed.

I think the reason Agents became popular in the first place was because many of the clubs were just ripping off younger players in particular by almost forcing them to sign long term deals on poor salaries. Jim Mclean would be a prime example.

if the Agent is doing his job properly he will be telling Irving exactly what Hearts have offered and whether he thinks it is a good deal.

If Irving is eager to stay with Hearts and has a figure in mind that he will accept then that is what his Agent should be going back to Hearts with and trying to broker a deal.

If on the other hand the Agent has other potential options lined up and Irving is up for a move elsewhere then there is nothing more the club can do.

The fact he has not yet signed a pre contract with another club would suggest he is either still wanting to stay at Hearts and get the best deal he can which is sensible or maybe he does not have any other offers as yet.

If it is the latter then that can be a risky game to play as he could end up out of contract with us and not have a club interested.

Scottish Clubs as I understand it would have to pay a development fee for him so he would have to move South or Abroad if there were no takers in Scotland.

Personally I would like to see him stay at the club and if we sign another decent midfielder that would be competition for him to help him improve even more than he has already.

1 hour ago, buzzbomb said:

I'm 100% trusting your info but I don't get why you think what the club has said that is making Irving look bad. The only thing they have ever said is that the ball is in his court. I certainly haven't anything even slightly negative about him and assume that is the same for almost all fans.

Even if he has been waiting on another offer surely he just needs to have that conversation with RN.

jamboinglasgow

If I was an agent and knew my client wanted to move to another club but didn't ruin his reputation with fans of his current club, I would make annoynous "leaks" that the current club was giving awful offers, doing nothing or being insulting, on a club forum, its amazing how it can quickly spread to be accepted truth and easy to deny its you who made it up.

1 hour ago, jambopilms said:

90%. Really?

Irving doesn't 'drive forward'. He glides. Also makes the ball do the work.

I can't believe this thread. If people really are in the know they should keep their counsel. If people are just speculating, they shouldn't.

And anyone who thinks that Irving wouldn't be a great loss, what??????

14 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

I'm 100% trusting your info but I don't get why you think what the club has said that is making Irving look bad. The only thing they have ever said is that the ball is in his court. I certainly haven't anything even slightly negative about him and assume that is the same for almost all fans.

Even if he has been waiting on another offer surely he just needs to have that conversation with RN.

I agree with you.... I've seen/heard very little in the press and none of it has been negative against the player or the club.

2 hours ago, XB52 said:

Forget it, you have called our manager a liar and I'm calling you a liar. I'll leave it at that. Don't bother replying as I have better things to do than continue this pointless debate. 

Managers/clubs never say things in the press regarding contract negotiations and transfers that aren’t true ? That the horse your backing ? 😂

19 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

90%. Really?

Irving doesn't 'drive forward'. He glides. Also makes the ball do the work.

I can't believe this thread. If people really are in the know they should keep their counsel. If people are just speculating, they shouldn't.

And anyone who thinks that Irving wouldn't be a great loss, what??????

I’m still getting over Cammy Fraser leaving, to be fair. 

Walker - One of our key players 2015/16, but faded badly under Cathro and Levein.

Patterson - importance of his goals and attitude to the team.  Big big loss.

Hickey - Clearly a class above, but also dodgy/inexperienced which cost us at times.

Irving has great potential but is nowhere near as big a loss as the 3 above.  It'd be a shame to lose him for nothing but he has to do what he thinks is best for his career.  The folks that are raging at the club over the contract situation need to stop being so dramatic.

I like AI, but honestly, if he fancies somewhere else for more money, fair enough. He hasn't played that many games for me to think its essential we keep him and that he can't be replaced. Doesn't mean I don't want him to sign. 

Watched Foden yesterday, same age, and that is a player I would be upset leaving on a free. 

The Hogfather

"My source is impeccable."

It always amuses me when someone comes out with this nonsense and refuses to say who his/her source is. It's either Joe Savage, Andy himself, an immediate family member or his agent. Either way, revealing sensitive information to strangers on an Internet forum is incredibly strange and dubious behaviour.

5 hours ago, Dazo said:

How has that been proven ? His info is 100% correct. 

I'm guessing that you have the same or similar source to buzzbomb so based on what is being claimed in teh press and on here it seems to me that there are 3 possibilities -

1. Robbie's quotes in the press are lies, made up by either Robbie or the journalist and only a low initial offer has been made

2. Robbie is telling the truth but Andy's agent hasn't told him and your source about the subsequent offer

3. Your source is misinformed or not up to date

I have no idea of the people involved so couldn't say for certain which scenario is closest to the truth but if you are correct in that the first scenario is correct, do you have any idea why Andy Irving's agent wouldn't have publicly called that out in order to reveal the truth and potentially protect his/her client's reputation.

For what it's worth, I reserve most of my incredulity for the many posters who cannot see what Andy brings to the team, who think he only passes sideways and backwards and/or would not be overly fussed if he left.

44 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

If I was an agent and knew my client wanted to move to another club but didn't ruin his reputation with fans of his current club, I would make annoynous "leaks" that the current club was giving awful offers, doing nothing or being insulting, on a club forum, its amazing how it can quickly spread to be accepted truth and easy to deny its you who made it up.

:spoton:

I'm not sure he has that many options to be honest. Sure he's a lad with good potential but in terms of transfer fee coupled with salary, it pretty much rules out every team in Scotland bar Rangers and Celtic.  And with wage caps down south rules out pretty much League 1 and 2.  And we've already seen talent such as Jackson Irvine and Kingsley not securing contracts at Championship level in England. So not really buying into the chat around having crazy amount of offers.

1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

I'm sure if we don't get Irving on a longer deal we'll replace him with, maybe Liam Polworth, who is a similar but more experienced player. 

There are plenty players we could get that would do just as good if not a better job than Andy Irving. 
We don’t even know if he has what it takes to play in the Premier League. Let’s be honest he was shite last season when up against better players. 
I feel he has improved but is in no way irreplaceable. 

The thread is peak kickback. Folk claiming to know the sensitive information in contract negotiations, folk outright claiming the club and their employees are liars, folk bickering about whether a player is good enough or not.

If he signs, happy days. If he doesn't, we find a replacement who is hopefully same level or better. None of us know how talks are going other than it'll likely be concluded one way or another very soon.

50 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Managers/clubs never say things in the press regarding contract negotiations and transfers that aren’t true ? That the horse your backing ? 😂

They make no comment , vague answers etc

They don't make detailed , specific statements regarding negotiations 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Irving - signs for SK Austria Klagenfurt ( updated )