• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Dunks

• Vlad Magic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vlad probably still not convinced by Peaky 😁 He did say and do a few strange things tbf. Assuming Alim investigated Sheldon as he said he would (twice - sorry didn't notice the first one) so Sheldon is good...... 

But of course all bets are off since the goons have a fresh recruit. Could they have chosen Alim? Is that allowed? Is Alim 100% the cop anyway? If I was in their shoes I'd be picking a confirmed good guy so that would put Andy and Dandy in the frame. 

Just now, Smack said:

Vlad probably still not convinced by Peaky 😁 He did say and do a few strange things tbf. Assuming Alim investigated Sheldon as he said he would (twice - sorry didn't notice the first one) so Sheldon is good...... 

But of course all bets are off since the goons have a fresh recruit. Could they have chosen Alim? Is that allowed? Is Alim 100% the cop anyway? If I was in their shoes I'd be picking a confirmed good guy so that would put Andy and Dandy in the frame. 

I was quite right to question his unveiling. You simply can’t take anything as given in this game. If he had been a goon and no one attempted to bring him to task it would have been a massive cock up.

16 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

We lost someone good but we’re saved a goon kill by the shield generator?

So lost one only?

Lost one to the assassin and one to the goons.

Edited by Smack

Player List

4    Dawnrazor
5    Simo
6    Smack
8    Vlad Magic
10    AndyNic
11    Morgaro Gomis
16    Dr. Sheldon Cooper
18    Tenaciousdandy
19    iantjambo
20    AlimOzturk

6 for a lynch.

It is now DAY - deadline 9pm tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

I was quite right to question his unveiling. You simply can’t take anything as given in this game. If he had been a goon and no one attempted to bring him to task it would have been a massive cock up.

The fact that nobody else claimed to be a mason pretty much blows that idea out the water, but there are more pressing matters to contend with. 

If Darth Sidious is killed, he can nominate a player to be turned to the Dark Side in his place. Only Rebel Alliance Leaders can resist.

7 hours ago, Dunks said:

Artefact Update

Once the holder of the Defence Shield Generator chooses to switch it on, it will be in play for a full day/night cycle. It cannot be activated at night.

Once the holder of the Seismic Charge chooses to use it, the outcome will be revealed during the night phase. It cannot be activated at night.

Relevant night phase actions will be taken in order of: Defence Shield Generator, Seismic Charge, Jedi Investigator, Jedi Healer, Galactic Empire, Bounty Hunter.

Only the Defence Shield Generator can protect against the Seismic Charge.

All I know, Fwiw

smack - good

andy - good

me - good

Dandy - good 

The rest could be goons could be townies. 

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I investigated you Smack :facepalm:

think you were being to smart in this game. Your good. 

Thanks for the info 😒😁

3 minutes ago, Dunks said:

If Darth Sidious is killed, he can nominate a player to be turned to the Dark Side in his place. Only Rebel Alliance Leaders can resist.

So Alim could have been turned. This is a shambles. Tell Alfie I hope his next shite is a hedgehog. 

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

All I know, Fwiw

smack - good

andy - good

me - good

Dandy - good 

The rest could be goons could be townies. 

Any one of us could be a goon now! I know I'm not, but there's no reason for anybody to believe that. Except that the goons would surely turn a weak minded trusted player.

Fwiw I haven’t been turned. Not that it would make the slightest bit of difference. 

Anyways VOTE sheldon. 

Tenaciousdandy
6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I investigated you Smack :facepalm:

think you were being to smart in this game. Your good. 

Tbh it would have been good to know what vlad was up to also, going to have a look back over the thread and see if anything pops up in regards to riddley and any other players 

Excellent save, I think we all know who will have been saved so well played! 

I can also confirm I haven't been turned but I suppose you'll just have to take my work for it also? 

So basically there’s no trust list now other than Alim?

Alim. You’re toast tonight. You need to tell us who you’re going to investigate before night so we know the result of the investigation.

Just now, iantjambo said:

Alim. You’re toast tonight. You need to tell us who you’re going to investigate before night so we know the result of the investigation.

Not necessarily! The defence shield thing or the other thing could still potentially save more people. We don't know how it works yet???

7 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

When is the deadline Dunks, tomorrow or could it be tonight?

Tomorrow. I need a night off :rofl:

And besides, we'll need something to do once all the takeaways are shut :ninja:

Edited by Dunks

1 minute ago, Dunks said:

Tomorrow. I need a night off :rofl:

And besides, we'll need something to do once all the takeaways are shut :ninja:

👍

Just now, AndyNic said:

Not necessarily! The defence shield thing or the other thing could still potentially save more people. We don't know how it works yet???

That’s true. You seem worried about what an investigation would uncover though.

Just now, iantjambo said:

That’s true. You seem worried about what an investigation would uncover though.

Haha nonsense! Alim should still 100% tell us who he's going to investigate as chances are he's defo for the chop.

Tenaciousdandy

Day 3 votes, might not be much use with the whole alim/Riddley thing plus a player being turned but it might help, I've added info on a couple of votes due to edits and a player still having a active vote 

Andy Votes Vlad  
Smack Votes Vlad  
Ian Votes Sheldon  
Alim Votes Vlad  
Ian Unvote Sheldon  
Ian Votes Vlad  
Ian Unvotes Vlad  
Ian Votes Sheldon  
Dawn Votes Sheldon (edited post)
Smack Unvotes Vlad  
Smack Votes Riddley  
Dawn Votes Sheldon  
Andy Unvotes Vlad  
Andy Votes Sheldon  
Andy Unvotes Sheldon  
Andy Votes Riddley  
Dandy Votes Riddley  
Alim Votes Riddley (had active vote
Alim Unvotes Vlad  
Alim Votes Riddley  
Dawn Unvotes Sheldon  
Dawn Votes Riddley  
Dandy Unvotes Riddley  
Dawn Unvotes Riddley  
Smack Unvotes Riddley  
Sheldon Votes Riddley  
Simo Votes Riddley  
Ian Unvotes Sheldon  
Ian Votes Riddley  
Vlad Votes Riddley  
Smack Votes Riddley  

Tenaciousdandy
6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

There is also a turncoat to be found :jj_facepalm:

We need to hit a goon today and hope they try and fail to find the turncoat so you can get more investigations

6 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

No, only Rebel Alliance Leaders were safe from being turned. They're all deed.

Just now, Smack said:

No, only Rebel Alliance Leaders were safe from being turned. They're all deed.

They would have no reason to turn me. I couldn’t provide them any info they didn’t already know. All the good roled players are gone. Only thing they would benefit from turning me was to stop anymore investigations. Gotta assume they attempted to kill me but the defence shield stopped that. 

8 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Defence shield is done. Active for 1 day/night cycle. Are people deliberately misinterpreting things?

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Smack said:

Defence shield is done. Active for 1 day/night cycle. Are people deliberately misinterpreting things?

Yeah Im under the impression that it's done its job and well with the save 

3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

They would have no reason to turn me. I couldn’t provide them any info they didn’t already know. All the good roled players are gone. Only thing they would benefit from turning me was to stop anymore investigations. Gotta assume they attempted to kill me but the defence shield stopped that. 

Stopping investigations seems a pretty good reason to me. Fact is, we just don't know. I'd say likeliest is you, then Dandy, then Andy - the three who were trusted on 'day 3'. 

Edited by Smack

7 minutes ago, Smack said:

Yeh but we've only had 1 night cycle? There's still the day cycle and we don't know what that other one does so I'd suggest it's possibly still in play. I think we need confirmation from Dunks? If I've misinterpreted that then it's a genuine error Smack.

5 minutes ago, Smack said:

Stopping investigations seems a pretty good reason to me. Fact is, we just don't know. I'd say likeliest is you, then Dandy, then Andy - the three who were trusted on 'day 3'. 

They probably turned you TBH. Why are you any less likely than dandy/Andy? 

Sheldon was crucial in directing people towards Riddley's filthy lies. Ian and Alim are now both voting Sheldon, sooo...

Goon list:

Ian 

Alim

Assassin:

🤷🏻‍♂️ Dandy? Simo? Goonis? Dawnrazor? 

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Yeh but we've only had 1 night cycle? There's still the day cycle and we don't know what that other one does so I'd suggest it's possibly still in play. I think we need confirmation from Dunks? If I've misinterpreted that then it's a genuine error Smack.

It could only be activated during the day.

32 minutes ago, Dunks said:
  7 hours ago, Dunks said:

Artefact Update

Once the holder of the Defence Shield Generator chooses to switch it on, it will be in play for a full day/night cycle. It cannot be activated at night

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

They probably turned you TBH. Why are you any less likely than dandy/Andy? 

Because I wasn't trusted.

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Smack said:

Sheldon was crucial in directing people towards Riddley's filthy lies. Ian and Alim are now both voting Sheldon, sooo...

Goon list:

Ian 

Alim

Assassin:

I was on peaky 100% trust list and also on alims so I can't be the assassin

Morgaro Gomis

Goon list:

Ian 

Alim

Assassin:

Was he? Genuinely don’t recall that. 

Also how is this “Goonis” thing sticking :lol:

Morgaro Gomis

I think (unless turned) Dandy is clearly the blabbermouth. He could be the Sidious turned goon though, so no longer trusted. Definitely not Assassin though.

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

I was on peaky 100% trust list and also on alims so I can't be the assassin

Yeah, confusion prevails. Sorry. Casting a few stones from my glass house 😁

5 hours ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:
6 hours ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

The only thing I know about Riddley is that he's not the cop. Not very helpful I realise.

Nobody picked up on this but recent events mean I need to bring this up.

Riddley is directly above me in the player list and said he would use BS if he was the cop. The cop found a goon on night one (who I think we're assuming was Stuart unless I'm mistaken).

Either Riddley is trying to out himself as the cop as a last act of desperate hope to save himself, or he was lying about using BS.

I know I'm a good unroled player, so it's really whether you believe me or believe Riddley.

@Morgaro Gomis

Tenaciousdandy

Yeah, confusion prevails. Sorry. Casting a few stones from my glass house 😁

Tbh I was convinced you where the assassin trying to pin it on me, but with the investigation pure that not to be the case ive not got a clue who it is

Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

Tbh I was convinced you where the assassin trying to pin it on me, but with the investigation pure that not to be the case ive not got a clue who it is

Think we've got previous for thinking each other is the assassin. Turned out to be the low flying Simo that time iirc. :whistling:

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, Smack said:

Fair point. I would counter it with the Goons being happy for Riddley to die. What I was thinking as night was called is that it was a master stroke from Riddley (or one of his goon mates, whomever it was who came up with it) as it’d have either saved him from lynching as he’d have been believed, or he wouldn’t be believed and would be lynched but as he was Sidious he would turn a good player. No lose scenario. 

Add in that the third option being the real cop would potentially make himself known (as has transpired) when really it was too early to do so. I don’t think the goons were bothered about losing Riddley.

Long story short - I take your point, but I don’t think it clears Sheldon.

Morgaro Gomis

I remember Dunks posting about order of things happening (including the artefacts etc), can’t seem to find it. Could someone maybe point me in that direction, I’d like to check something.

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I remember Dunks posting about order of things happening (including the artefacts etc), can’t seem to find it. Could someone maybe point me in that direction, I’d like to check something.

Its on his first post I think on page 1?