Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Dunks

• Vlad Magic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Questions rightly being asked of Alim, who has pretty much remained silent. Why are you being so rash with your investigations after telling everyone twice that you were going to investigate me?

You're lucky there's no masons alive as you would be leading them down blind alleys.

That's what I was getting at when I said what if Alim had turned and was now a goon just making up fake investigations.

For the record I still don't think that's likely as I think the goons would have gone for a kill but telling us he was investigating one person before he (we all thought) was going to be killed then doing something different could lead to disaster with no masons left 

Morgaro Gomis

He did say “probably Sheldon” to be fair. It is strange though, as if he’d been killed then we’d work under the impression Sheldon was good and to be truste (as he may well be).

Alim and Smack potential goons then? Alim turned? Guess we’ll find out on one part of that at the next night.

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, Simo said:

That's what I was getting at when I said what if Alim had turned and was now a goon just making up fake investigations.

For the record I still don't think that's likely as I think the goons would have gone for a kill but telling us he was investigating one person before he (we all thought) was going to be killed then doing something different could lead to disaster with no masons left 

Agree with that. I don’t believe Alim was turned but I think it was a poor judgement call to switch to Smack.

1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

Good point. Dunks PM does say full immunity though. Wonder if that could be clarified Dunks? Did it save from a Sidious turn?

Immunity from a kill, but not a luring to the Dark Side

tumblr_mnwjpaNpPg1rey868o1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Immunity from a kill, but not a luring to the Dark Side

tumblr_mnwjpaNpPg1rey868o1_500.gif

Ok, could certainly be Alim then unfortunately. 

Although the order of the info came that someone was turned then they tried to kill one of Alim, Dandy and Ian.

Tenaciousdandy
5 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Ok, could certainly be Alim then unfortunately. 

Although the order of the info came that someone was turned then they tried to kill one of Alim, Dandy and Ian.

3 hours ago, Dunks said:

Obi Wan Kenobi used his Jedi ways to uncover another good player to the Rebel Leaders while the Jedi Healer was playing Holochess with his ghostly chums.

Meanwhile the Galactic Empire were mightily cheesed off, yet confident at the same time. First of all, Darth Sidious with his dying breath took hold of a weak-minded player and turned them to the Dark Side.

Not content on this, they were still out for blood. Rebel blood. They had their prey in their sights and fired off one of their overly-large, clearly small pee pee-compensating laser rounds. Was this the end for the Rebel Alliance?

No. Their target was protected by the Defence Shield. No kill.

7vLT.gif

Yeah that's how dunks has posted it so has to be that order surely, we have to assume they turned someone then went for either alim Ian or me for the kill, the obvious choice would be alim for the kill tho, Ian would have been a strange one unless they were trying trying hit the turncoat if Ian is a townie and not a goon, they would surely have known I wasn't the turncoat or assassin due to peakys post trusting me after saying Andy was investigated 

Tenaciousdandy
10 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

Woooo

Is everyone in hiding 

Wooo 

It has went very quiet, goons possibly happy with Sheldon on 2 votes? 

I said I would investigate sheldon. I wish I did now but can’t go back. I seen something dodgey in smack which turned out to be false. 

Morgaro Gomis

I genuinely do not know which way to go on this one.

I still have a niggling doubt about Sheldon but it’s true he’s not actually done that much to warrant my doubt.

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

I said I would investigate sheldon. I wish I did now but can’t go back. I seen something dodgey in smack which turned out to be false. 

Smack (I think it was) pointed out that Sheldon pulled Riddley up on not being the cop due to the fact he said he wound use bs, would hehave done that if he was a goon? Ian was looking dodgy and changed his vote to Riddley when pushed by yourself so possible a goon trying to gain some trust

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I genuinely do not know which way to go on this one.

I still have a niggling doubt about Sheldon but it’s true he’s not actually done that much to warrant my doubt.

Yeah outwith voting for Sean on day one he's not done a lot overly dodgy, as I said before would have been handy If he was investigated like alim said he would, woukd also like to know what the deal is with Vlad, he's been a lot quieter since the demise of peaky 

Morgaro Gomis
3 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Yeah outwith voting for Sean on day one he's not done a lot overly dodgy, as I said before would have been handy If he was investigated like alim said he would, woukd also like to know what the deal is with Vlad, he's been a lot quieter since the demise of peaky 

It’s possible that Vlad was the outspoken goon pushing theories etc whilst Riddley was the “quiet goon” and has since had to take a step back since Riddley died.

I just have a feeling Vlad isn’t a goon. He plays like he has this game every game, roled or not. Persistent in his theories and reluctant to back down when he thinks something is odd - which is a good thing, normally - and he clearly found a mason voting and lynching another mason odd then wouldn’t let it go (understandably).

Morgaro Gomis

The known goons were: Stuart, Bunny, Riddley and the last (excluding sidious’ apprentice) is unknown. 

Stuart was quiet most of the game as was Riddley. Bunny was fairly active. Would the goons have 3 quiet and one active in Bunny? It’s certianly possible given how the game has played out, they’ve not had to put in too much work. 

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

I wasn’t a goon at the start of the game and I’m not a goon now.

I was quiet correct to question Peaky. It was a strange strange thing for a mason to do. Andy bless him has made life incredibly difficult for the good guys with his “jokes”.

If I was a goon I would have sat back saying nothing about him making it harder for us. I didn’t and went after him?

I was probably doing them a favour going after him and Peaky hence why I am still alive!!

Morgaro Gomis

Then there is the case of the players who have had little suspicion on them all game to consider. Unusual for so many players not to draw any throughout the course of a game:

Myself, Dawn and Simo

Would fall into this “unsuspected” bracket I’d say. 

For what it’s worth I think it’s Dawn.

Hes a self confessed “shite” goon.

Hes been incredibly quiet this game (in my opinion) probably a little bit worried he could give something away hence why he’s been quiet.

Vote Dawnrazor 

18 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Smack (I think it was) pointed out that Sheldon pulled Riddley up on not being the cop due to the fact he said he wound use bs, would hehave done that if he was a goon? Ian was looking dodgy and changed his vote to Riddley when pushed by yourself so possible a goon trying to gain some trust

So I was in a no win situation there. If I hadn’t changed my vote, then I would’ve been called “dodgy”

for not doing so.

There seems to be a lot of finger pointing in my direction but very little voting for me. At this stage of the game, I’m still expendable (I could even be the turncoat).

So lynch me. 

Help me out here?

Shouldn’t we be going for the turncoat? If the goons hit the turncoat when it’s night then they gain a player? Curtains for us no?

So surely we should be voting to lynch a townie? 

All well and good going for one of the last 2 goons but if we miss and they get the turncoat it’s game over?

Or am I going mad?

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Help me out here?

Shouldn’t we be going for the turncoat? If the goons hit the turncoat when it’s night then they gain a player? Curtains for us no?

All well and good going for one of the last 2 goons but if we miss and they get the turncoat it’s game over?

Or am I going mad?

Primarily we should be looking for goons. 

If we fail to catch a goon today and they find the turncoat. We’ll be down to 9 players with 3 goons in play. So not game over.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

If we fail to catch a goon today and they find the turncoat. We’ll be down to 9 players with 3 goons in play. So not game over.

Thanks 👍👍

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

You understand my point though about us hitting him during the day as opposed to the Goons doing it at night 👍

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

You understand my point though about us hitting him during the day as opposed to the Goons doing it at night 👍

I know what you mean. They won’t go turncoat hunting tonight though. We all know what their kill will be.

Morgaro Gomis
3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I get what you’re saying. I think we still need to focus on the two goons but I would agree it’s essential that we get the TC before the goons manage it.

26 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I wasn’t a goon at the start of the game and I’m not a goon now.

I was quiet correct to question Peaky. It was a strange strange thing for a mason to do. Andy bless him has made life incredibly difficult for the good guys with his “jokes”.

If I was a goon I would have sat back saying nothing about him making it harder for us. I didn’t and went after him?

I was probably doing them a favour going after him and Peaky hence why I am still alive!!

Aye no more daft comments from me so I don't make it any more difficult than it needs to be 👍🏼

Tenaciousdandy
13 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Help me out here?

Or am I going mad?

Yeah I get what your saying but we need to be hitting a goon, they arent guaranteed to hit the turncoat with there night time activity and I'd imagine they would be taking out alim so he doesn't keep getting investigations 

Tenaciousdandy
25 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

So I was in a no win situation there. If I hadn’t changed my vote, then I would’ve been called “dodgy”

for not doing so.

There seems to be a lot of finger pointing in my direction but very little voting for me. At this stage of the game, I’m still expendable (I could even be the turncoat).

So lynch me. 

Yeah I understand that I was reluctant to lynch him as well due to the fact he could have actually been the cop

Tenaciousdandy
17 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I think we still need to target a Goon and hope that they don't manage to hit the turncoat at night. 

Yeah and hopefully tomorrow we will have 2 players on a new trust list or a known goon from alims investigating and the blabbermouth informing someone else 

Yeah we 100% want to lynch a goon today. Lynching the turncoat would be "better" than a regular townie but still way worse than a goon. As Ian (I think) said it's not really a secret who the goons will surely go for tonight 

Who would you guys have me investigate? (Knowing full well I am pan breed) and that I can’t trust anyone 😂

54 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

For what it’s worth I think it’s Dawn.

Hes a self confessed “shite” goon.

Hes been incredibly quiet this game (in my opinion) probably a little bit worried he could give something away hence why he’s been quiet.

Vote Dawnrazor 

This is actually something I hadn't even considered actually. I'm sure there was a previous game where Dawn was a goon and was incredibly quiet (either through choice or his team telling him to) Might need to have a prpper look back at lunch as just dropping in and out during work the now 

4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Who would you guys have me investigate? (Knowing full well I am pan breed) and that I can’t trust anyone 😂

Would it matter who we said? You'll probably just go rogue again. 😂

I'm in a Dawnrazor mood this morning.

Vote Dawnrazor

The assassimo will have to wait until tomorrow.

Edited by Smack
Lolz

Tenaciousdandy
8 minutes ago, Smack said:

Would it matter who we said? You'll probably just go rogue again. 😂

I'm in a Dawnrazor mood this morning.

Vote Dawnrazor

The assassimo will have to wait until tomorrow.

I see what you did there lol its staying in my spreadsheet tho with a been a naughty boy note next to it 😂

Morgaro Gomis
22 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I don’t think anyone can help as no one can be trusted. I’m a rebel (I would say that) so would be a waste. Feel free to investigate me to find out for sure though. 

Whatever you do id suggest naming who you do decide to go on and actually stick it to it this time 😉 :lol:

Edited by Morgaro Gomis