*** MAFIA: Save the Galaxy

Dunks

9 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

The issue is that the goons know they don’t have to say anything other than “I’m not a goon, I’m suspicious of x for this reason”

So we’re not gonna get any more information. Meaning we are going to have to take a leap.

I’d suggest the two options are going for the original goon and voting for one of: Vlad, me, Sheldon, Ian, Dawn or Simo

Or

Attempt to get the turned goon: Alim, Smack, Dandy or Andy. 

(The above is also an assumption that the turned goon was one of the previously trusted players)

Either way its a punt.

Agreed. It is a punt. We're blind right now. 

I know it won't make a difference but I'm still a rebel/potential turncoat.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Dunks

• Vlad Magic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lynching a townie could be the single worst suggestion I've ever seen in this game. There is no merit in it. There is no merit in having a discussion about it. Vlad, I know you march to the beat of your own drum, but come on!

Vote Andy

Jumped on the back of the latest outbreak of madness 😏 and tried to appear selfless, when he knows fine well the town won't lynch a townie just in case they are the turncoat. 

It might be worth leaving votes late and forcing the goons to vote/show a little bit of their hand. Don't know if I'll be about much, got some driving to do so getting a vote in and waiting for the inevitable Andy retaliation 😁

I swear on Dave McPherson's perm, David Obua's smile, Sir Paul Hartley's tits, [I'm gonna do it Riddley] Rudi Skacel's left peg and everything holy that lynching me would be a waste...just in case things head in that direction.

13 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

The issue is that the goons know they don’t have to say anything other than “I’m not a goon, I’m suspicious of x for this reason”

So we’re not gonna get any more information. Meaning we are going to have to take a leap.

I’d suggest the two options are going for the original goon and voting for one of: Vlad, me, Sheldon, Ian, Dawn or Simo

Or

Attempt to get the turned goon: Alim, Smack, Dandy or Andy. 

(The above is also an assumption that the turned goon was one of the previously trusted players)

Either way its a punt.

I wasn't trusted at that point.

7 minutes ago, Smack said:

Lynching a townie could be the single worst suggestion I've ever seen in this game. There is no merit in it. There is no merit in having a discussion about it. Vlad, I know you march to the beat of your own drum, but come on!

Vote Andy

Jumped on the back of the latest outbreak of madness 😏 and tried to appear selfless, when he knows fine well the town won't lynch a townie just in case they are the turncoat. 

It might be worth leaving votes late and forcing the goons to vote/show a little bit of their hand. Don't know if I'll be about much, got some driving to do so getting a vote in and waiting for the inevitable Andy retaliation 😁

I swear on Dave McPherson's perm, David Obua's smile, Sir Paul Hartley's tits, [I'm gonna do it Riddley] Rudi Skacel's left peg and everything holy that lynching me would be a waste...just in case things head in that direction.

Nope, usually I would but at the start of the game I said I wouldn't get into the whole voting for someone just because they've voted for me nonsense because it caused nothing but hassle.

I'll say it again, happy to be lynched here as I could be the turncoat but I can assure you nobody will be along to vote someone else up to save me because I'm a rebel. 👍🏼

Edited by AndyNic

Morgaro Gomis
5 minutes ago, Smack said:

I wasn't trusted at that point.

Yep, you’re right - apologies. I think I put you in with that group as you got confirmed as investigated/good but could have been turned. 

I know I'm not a goon and if I am lynched it will show you I'm not a goon. And that's with my 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back with a lifetime warranty.

5 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I know I'm not a goon and if I am lynched it will show you I'm not a goon. And that's with my 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back with a lifetime warranty.

Will you give £100 if you aren’t a rebel?

Edited by Vlad Magic
Shameless way of making money!!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
14 minutes ago, Smack said:

Vote Andy

Is Andy not already trusted? Unless I've misread something.

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Myself, alim, Andy and smack where all on the trust list, that now isn't 100% guaranteed 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I was but I could be a goon now (I'm not)

Just now, AndyNic said:

Make it £1,000 and you have a deal. 

Vlad, I could potentially be the turncoat but right now I am a rebel and I will honour that money if right now at this point in time I am a goon.

Just now, AndyNic said:

Vlad, I could potentially be the turncoat but right now I am a rebel and I will honour that money if right now at this point in time I am a goon.

Dude I was messing 😂😂

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Dude I was messing 😂😂

Thank **** cos I'd be a grand down 😂

****DISCLAIMER****

JUST A WEE JOKE THERE 

20 minutes ago, Smack said:

Vote Andy

Which is exactly why I said it.

Was hoping to flush a goon out or get an unexpected reaction/reply.

There has been......

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

****DISCLAIMER****

JUST A WEE JOKE THERE 

Quite a few “wee jokes” from you this game Andy.

5 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Ian, why would I openly say that. Just having a bit of fun. 

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Always a disclaimer at the end in bold.

He hasn’t shut up all game either.

Jaja Binks the blabber mouth?

5 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Which is exactly why I said it.

Was hoping to flush a goon out or get an unexpected reaction/reply.

There has been......

Was thinking exactly that myself Vlad. 

Smack has been VERY quiet all game and then suddenly very active once there's been a Townie turned into a Goon. 

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Always a disclaimer at the end in bold.

He hasn’t shut up all game either.

Jaja Binks the blabber mouth?

Peaky told us that Dandy was the blabbermouth did he not?

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Peaky told us that Dandy was the blabbermouth did he not?

Both him and alim put me on there trust list peaky day 2 and alim day 3, make of that what you will, peaky also put reasons next to why he trusted folk I think

Morgaro Gomis

Dandy definitely was the blabbermouth. No idea if he still is. He’s either blabbermouth or turned goon. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
26 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Myself, alim, Andy and smack where all on the trust list, that now isn't 100% guaranteed 

25 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I was but I could be a goon now (I'm not)

Yeah of course, clearly wasn't thinking straight there.

How the goons have played it is an interesting one to ponder.

Can anyone share any light on Andy and his repeated “jokes” followed by the disclaimer in bold saying “this is just a joke”.

Its been puzzling me for a while?

23 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

****DISCLAIMER****

JUST A WEE JOKE THERE 

There has to be a reason?

6 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Can anyone share any light on Andy and his repeated “jokes” followed by the disclaimer in bold saying “this is just a joke”.

I can't getbmy head around it, possibly been guven a task? Does seem to be out of character to previous games 

8 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I’m starting to wonder if he’s hiding behind these “wee jokes” 🤔

Morgaro Gomis
8 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Can only assume the disclaimer comes from yourself and me “not getting” he was joking on day 1 and him being suspected after that.

The jokes themselves? No clue. Seems out of character and I’m sure only a page or so back he said he was going to be careful on what he posted to avoid causing confusion I’m

sure.

Going by Peaky and Alim - and was trusted, so I don’t think the jokes mean much but he could have been turned.

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

He's been saying all game, I don't have a clue either as it doesn't help and only makes him look dodgy , altho he was doing it when he was confirmed as the investigated townie by peaky on day 3 so God knows why he is insisting in these little jokes unless he has been turned and thinks he has to keep it up or it will get picked up on that's the only thing I can think of for a reason 

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

I’m starting to wonder if he’s hiding behind these “wee jokes” 🤔

The only thing is that he posted jokes from the start. We got told he was trusted so hes not been hiding behind them all game.

It is quite odd though.

8 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

He's been saying all game, I don't have a clue either as it doesn't help and only makes him look dodgy , altho he was doing it when he was confirmed as the investigated townie by peaky on day 3 so God knows why he is insisting in these little jokes unless he has been turned and thinks he has to keep it up or it will get picked up on that's the only thing I can think of for a reason 

Sorry Dandy I know it's been annoying but first one I thought was so obvious and last one there again was just amusing myself and genuinely thought it was funny. Clearly not. Said it all game that I'm town and will remain town when I die unless I'm the turncoat obviously. 

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Sorry Dandy I know it's been annoying but first one I thought was so obvious and last one there again was just amusing myself and genuinely thought it was funny. Clearly not. Said it all game that I'm town and will remain town when I die unless I'm the turncoat obviously. 

Tbh the goon protecting a goon one was quite amusing lol but then you flogged it like was a dead horse lol 

Edited by Tenaciousdandy

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Things are going to need to spring into action at some point, so to test the water a bit.

Vote Ian

I'm still not 100% convinced on who the two are but I feel like Ian is keen to deflect (rich I know 😂) and I just can't shake a feeling that he's hiding something.

I'm changing my mind all the time to be honest.

**** it im honestly not sure but nothing seems to be happening so going with what's been in my gut since this morning. I think he's playing the game very similar to how he did another time when he was a goon. Vote may change but for now...

Vote Dawn

4 minutes ago, Simo said:

**** it im honestly not sure but nothing seems to be happening so going with what's been in my gut since this morning. I think he's playing the game very similar to how he did another time when he was a goon. Vote may change but for now...

Vote Dawn

That's fair enough considering nobody's really got much idea as who's who.

As someone said earlier my post was ridiculous about lynching townies. 

6 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Help me out here?

Shouldn’t we be going for the turncoat? If the goons hit the turncoat when it’s night then they gain a player? Curtains for us no?

So surely we should be voting to lynch a townie? 

All well and good going for one of the last 2 goons but if we miss and they get the turncoat it’s game over?

Or am I going mad?

6 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Primarily we should be looking for goons. 

If we fail to catch a goon today and they find the turncoat. We’ll be down to 9 players with 3 goons in play. So not game over.

6 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

You understand my point though about us hitting him during the day as opposed to the Goons doing it at night 👍

6 hours ago, iantjambo said:

I know what you mean. They won’t go turncoat hunting tonight though. We all know what their kill will be.

Vote Iantjambo

Tenaciousdandy

Might be worth while having a look over the earlier pages of the game to see if there is anything that looks dodgy goon saving or mischief making for the remaining players who weren't on the trust list before the turning to see if we can root out the original remaining goon, I'm popping out for a couple of bottles of wine so will do it when I come back but it's a suggestion for everyone else remaining if they are bored or got nothing better to do 😂 would have been done by now if the fecking goons hadn't killed boof lol 

Morgaro Gomis
5 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Vote Iantjambo

I’ll be honest, I fail to see anything suspicious about Ian’s replies there. 

I can see you were trying to bait the goons but I just don’t see his replies as him doing anything other than correcting you. 

I can already see the retort of me and him working together, so will address that and say it’s not true and the cop can investigate me or you all can lynch my and find out.

25 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Vote Iantjambo

Talk about trying to deflect things. You’ve basically voted me for agreeing with you 😂

Edited by iantjambo

Guys, we're getting nowhere with this. 

Everyone accusing each other and I'll need to check vote count but some with 2 votes and a few on 1. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Do we stick someone in the lead just now and see what happens? Or does that make it seem like you're a goon? 

Vote for who you want to vote for.

5 minutes ago, Dunks said:

*** Vote Count ***

2 Sheldon

2 Ian

1 Andy

1 Dawn

4 to vote, 6 for a lynch

I think I voted vlad?